DTH service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTH service

RNJU

May 25, 2018

Package activated without my permission

I am very disappointing to VIDEOCON D2H, without my discussion/ permission, activated cricket mega pack paid channels in my account from before 45 days.

before last month i requested

1. My monthly plan for 170/-
2. 2 kids cartoon channel Rs. 10/- each
3. 1 music channel Rs. 10/- each

and i have recharge 200+50 for this, but VIDEOCON D2H activated wrongly cricket pack without my permission in my account due to this my account gone negative and also for this i have complaint your executive over the phone when he asking for reason not recharging my account by me.

and now VIDEOCON not diactivat this wrong pack by reason 3 month locking period, this is a jabardasti to a user, first activated wrongly and then deny for deactivate.
susruta eye hospital

May 25, 2018

non receipt of recharge inspite providing b

i recharged one year subscriction of AIR TEL DTH I D 3006308876 ON 17/05/2018 FROM IDBI BANK
INSPITE PROVIDING TR ID & DETAILED BANK DOCUMENT ARE NOT ACCEPTINH

KARNATAKA
vivekbh24

May 20, 2018

Reliance DTH Fraud Company

With utmost regret I've to say that such a big ticket company like Reliance DTH are still actively operating in our country and the government is taking no stringent action against such company. Disappointing!!!!!

While the past track record while consuming Reliance DTH services have always been poor, however for past couple of months there services have absolutely stopped and absolutely NO Channel is active for past couple of months.

We've literally tried breaking our head with the customer care but everytime we call them, they give us false commitment which are never fulfilled.

Moreover, we have requested to cancel our subscription and asked them to take back their setup box, rest apart our money which they anyways are not refunding to us, but with such a shame they are neither refunding our money for deficiency of services and nor taking their setup box and cancelling our subscription.

SUCH A SHAME STILL HAPPENING IN OUR COUNTRY!

Strictest action must be taken against this company for looting innocent customer by making false claims about their services` and resorting unfair trade practices.

Vivek
CS, LLB

Apr 19, 2018

Dear Vaibhav Kambale,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

JTT1979

Apr 17, 2018

Didn't Get Relance Big TV

I am Reliance big tv customer. Three months back customer care executive called and give a offer . Just 2499 recharge get two year all channels including paid channel. But last month onwards don't get paid channel and regional channel . Last week onwards all the channel not working. Many time contact customer care but don't get correct information. Now customer care call not connected. I think RELIANCE BIG TV IS NOW BIG FAILURE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. What is the process for connection cancellation and refund my amount.
sabashiva

Apr 17, 2018

Reliance BIG TV DTH service

Reliance DTH service is pathetic, we had activated south pack on 15th February 2018 for one year based on confirmation from customer care indicating that all south indian channel will be available. We noticed that sun network channel was not activated on call to customer care they had indicated that channel will be made available within a week which is not activated till date.

In addition to above, zee network channel was deactivated during March 2018. we are not noticing that there is no network and we are unable to watch any channel.

I expect reply to below mail and services to be restored immediately.

S. Shivakumar

Mob #9611011311
sreerag s nair

Apr 15, 2018

we didnt get many channels

We didnt get many channels for last one month.many time we complaint to them but no use.now we didnt get the customer care executives on phone.absolutely irresponsible service provider.
Amol Erande

Apr 14, 2018

Lots of channels not working

Hi RELIANCE big TV you guys are really unprofessional
Just chatting with customers lot's of channels are not working but you charge for full service

Apr 11, 2018

Dear Vaibhav Kambale,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

vaibhav Kambale

Apr 10, 2018

Dish TV Recherge

With reference to the above subject I Vaibhav Narayan Kambale made a recharge for dish TV on 06/04/2018.but due technical error said recharge was not credited to the account.So many emails are send to dish tv customer care but no reply was came from them Details of recharge is as under

VC Number:-01525067494

Name of VC Card holder:-Mauli Narayan Kambale

Amount of Recharge :-199

Name of Bank Application used for Recharge:-Bank of Baroda M-Connect

Date:-06/04/2018

Transaction Id:-S26952942

Transction Description:-MBK/############/08:04:05

So kindly refund the money as early as possible.
vaibhav Kambale

Apr 10, 2018

Dish TV Recherge

With reference to the above subject I Vaibhav Narayan Kambale made a recharge for dish TV on 06/04/2018.but due technical error said recharge was not credited to the account.Rather I have sent to many mails to your customer care but no reply was came from them.Details of recharge is as under

VC Number:-01525067494

Name of VC Card holder:-Mauli Narayan Kambale

Amount of Recharge :-199

Name of Bank Application used for Recharge:-Bank of Baroda M-Connect

Date:-06/04/2018

Transaction Id:-S26952942

Transction Description:-MBK/############/08:04:05

So kindly refund the money as early as possible.

Feb 20, 2018

Dear Jasmeet Kour,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Feb 20, 2018

Dear Jasmeet Kour,

Jasmeet kour

Feb 19, 2018

Dish TV - Fraud

This is regarding our 3 Dish TV connections which we have been using for last few years.... the parent connection VC number is 01504213357 and there are 2 child connection to it.
From last 45 days we ended up having a pathetic experience of your services.....
Your customer care ... your technitions... your call center senior team... whosoeve we cud speak are of no use... they are unable to identify issue at our place ... every time they just escalate the issue to the other team who later does the same...

your dish tv team is just FOOLING us from Last 15 days by just handing over the issue to the other team.... ur useless customer care team doesnt know how to probe and find the Root cause of our complaint.

your untrained techincians dont knw abt the basic troubleshoot.... god knws how they resolve the issue....

We have made an advance payment for a year to Dish TV and hence this team is just eating our money and is not providing the services to us.....

There are ample number of people whom we have contacted... and the best is your nodal phone number never gets answered ..... how useless is the Nodal number its just reflecting clear....

This Dish TV is unable to cater the customer grievinace then why the hell my money is stuck wid them....
I need this connection to be closed with a complete refund of whateve we have paid till date.... this is a big fraud company who is just making money by fooling people.....

Please get the connection closed and i will definitely pay to some other company for all my needs.....

Dish tv is a big fraud.....
Jasmeet kour
rajnishsharma7208

Jan 16, 2018

recharge issue

They took 30 days amount but provide coneection only 28 -29 days. This is the badest connection of dth . Solve our problem as soon as possible . Otherwise next time i directly mail to the connection board .
Guptapankaj4u

Nov 22, 2017

103320398_Recharge issue with Videocon D2H

This email primarily has been sent to Videocon customer service on 20/11/2017. Still waiting for resolution.

Greetings,

Videocon D2H ID: 103320398 in the name of Mr. Ajay Kumar Gupta and registered mobile no. is +918077967812.

My name is Pankaj Gupta and am younger brother to Mr. Ajay Kumar Gupta. On behalf of him I deal with Videocon. So I always interact with Videocon whenever it requires.

My Videocon D2H set top box was not in use for last 8-9 months. During last couple of months I was getting promotional sms's from Videocon offering 100% cash back. To confirm the same, on 15/11/2017, I called their customer service on +919115691156 and had a word with their representative Mr. Prabhat. After checking his system he confirmed that my videocon connection id is entitled to get 100% cash back i.e. on recharging with only ₹1710 my videocon dth will run for next 12 months without any interruption. So on 15/11/2017 I did recharge my D2H with ₹1710.

Next morning, on 16th of November/17, I called them up on the same no. +919115691156 to confirm the balance and validity. On the call Mr. Vinod entertained me and informed me that I was not entitled to get the 100% cash back offer. After listening my part of story he transferred the call to his supervisor Mrs./Ms. Payal and she registered a complaint with reference no. 543723132. She informed me that after listening the call recording (with Prabhat on 15/11/17) they'll be able to provide me with the resolution. She also confirmed that if their representative had promised the 100% cash back offer then I would definitely be provided with 100% cash back. And promised me a call back by 9:27 AM, 20/11/2017. That day due to some technical issue I called them and they called me several times.

On 17th & 18th of November had no major conversation with them.

But on 19/11/2017 around 2:00 PM got a call from +911206128200 and had a word with Mrs./Ms. Hemlata, senior supervisor, who informed me that they don't have the call recording of the call that I made on 15/11/17 and on which call their representative Prabhat confirmed the 100% cash back offer. And she refused me to offer the 100% cash back. After arguing with me she arranged a call back from senior officer and promised me that I would receive the call within an hour. After that rest of the day I kept waiting for the call but didn't receive any.

Today (20/11/17) at 11:51 AM I contacted Videocon customer service by calling their no. +919115691156. Someone Mrs./Ms. Sameeksha picked up the call and after looking into her system for details she handed the call over to someone Mrs./Ms. Jaya who informed me that the complaint ref. no. 543723132 has been disposed off without any resolution. Having asked about the reason to dispose the complaint she told that Mr. Anklesh Yadav had called me yesterday (19/11/17) at 3:16 PM, on my ph. no. +918077967812. Because of no response from my side the complaint had been disposed off. But the truth is, at 3:16 PM on 19/11/17 I didn't receive any call from Videocon and even from any other caller in this world. I insisted for that alien phone no. from which Mr. Anklesh Yadav would have called me. But she refused to provide me with the phone number. And arranged the call back from Anklesh.

Within next 20 minutes I received a call from +911206128100 and had a word with Mr. Alien oops sorry, Mr. Anklesh. He confirmed the same that he called me on 19/11/2017 at 3:16 PM using his alien phone number. Even he turned down my request to provide me with the phone number from which he made a call at 3:16 PM. I insisted his and his senior officer's EIN or any other id for further reference but he turned down that request too. And he's not provided me with call ref. no.. Regarding the issue again he arranged a call back within the next 8 hours.

Now it's been more than nine hours and still I haven't received any call or sms.

I recharged my D2H account after confirming the offer with Videocon by contacting their customer service no.. Videocon representative confirmed the 100% cash back offer then only I recharged my account. Means I am entitled to get the above mentioned offer because Videocon itself confirmed that.

Even a complaint(ref 543723132) was raised regarding this and now they are saying that the call recording is not available. Again they are at fault. Why the hell only that particular call was not recorded. And above all this they made false promises and alien phone number. Seems something fishy... It's like Videocon customer support system works like a Nexus that traps the consumers and loots their hard earned money.

I need resolution and that too of atleast 100% cash back not less than that. And want Videocon and it's representatives to be penalized for their fraudulent activities.

I am sending screenshots of all videocon phone call logs as a proof. PFA..

Pankaj Gupta(Ajay Gupta)
Customer ID: 103320398
Ahconsumer

Oct 29, 2017

Poor services higher cost

They provide a poor service and contivity very bad and also the service charges on packages are very high in india millions of rupees they earning. Why cannot got see this issues signal channel they remove worst services worst.
mani0342

Oct 15, 2017

Regarding channel and customer care services of Reliance digital TV

I am one of the Reliance digital TV customer from last 10 years. We are not getting channels of sun networks like gemini tv, Gemini movies etc from last 10 days. Suddenly you have stopped the channels belonging to sun network without any messages. So I want to know the details of it and I am also trying to contact customer care from last one week but you people are terminating connection to customer care. You are simply saying through IVRS "sorry for present we have stopped the customer care services temporarily . So please try after sometime". So how can we contact customer care for our problems to resolve immediately.
Smart card no. ############
Ishant puri

Sep 13, 2017

PATHETIC SERVICE FROM AIRTEL PEOPLE AND WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE SUBSCRIBER ID 3014279775

This is to Inform you that I am using your Airtel Digital Tv since two years and I am facing such a horrible experience and such a worst customer service from airtel. I have to wait for 6 hrs for your executive he called me at 11AM and visited @ 5:00PM till that time he just giving excuses that he is coming within 5 mins and i have to waste my half day of office for airtel. Then your person visited my placed checked the thing and told me that your set top Box is having problem we have change. As i already informed to CCE that my set top box is not working and i have to change that. Tgen he should come with proper procurements instead of giving me. Excuses that we are not having set top box right now. And The Persona Mr Uday mob No 9936819090 talk to me very unprofessionally and rudely stating that " Jo ukhadna hai Ukhad lo aaj to nahi lag payega box" is this the language airtel people use with customer. I am having Airtel broadband 3 Airtel Postpaid Numbers but this was prestige issue. Your T& T for solution is 24 hrs and already that time is over for today. Now i will go with the legal action against airtel because you have not provided the solution till the time. I wasted my 6 hrs in which i can earn 5000 Rs will you guys pay the amount?
clagrawal

Sep 1, 2017

Unnecessarily Replacement of Set Top Box

Tata Sky has become so big that they are hiring totally unskilled Technicians and customer Service personnel. I was not getting signal in my Set Top Box. When Technician came, first time he said my cable in the Set Top Box is loose, then I told him that the problem must be in Dish upstairs. But why would he listen to me? He insisted to replace my Set Top Box. They charged Rs. 725 for it. When the problem persisted, I raised another service request. When the Technician came this time. I insisted that he look at the Dish upstairs. He fixed the Dish, and the problem was solved.
I lost Rs. 725, and all the recording in the old Set Top Box.
Now they are not giving me my old Set Top Box and are not reversing the charges for the unnecessary replacement of Set Top Box.
This is the monopoly of Tata Sky.
Shivansh mahawar

Aug 21, 2017

Not working

Airtel set top box is fully fraud . It does not work properly. During the time of complain they doesn't take any action. They blocks the number from which complain comes .
Allard

Aug 20, 2017

Tariff rates of Tata sky

In Tata sky DTH there is no economical pack of below 350 rupees having a combo of sports , English movies, English entertainment, Hindi movies , Hindi entertainment and mini music pack.instead they have packs of unnecessary Hindi news, knowledge n lifestyle channels in damaal mix .which r not required
Kalakamal

Aug 20, 2017

Not relay of channels in spite recharged by Videocon DTH

My Videocon ID 54827288 registered under Mobile 09849183032. Problem is all the channels r not relayed as per my pack recharged with Videocon DTH. Entertainment channels n most of the channels showing SIGNAL NOT AVAILABLE at the same time some of the channels r relaying. In spite of my request to solve the problem the company is demanding amount to send the engineer though there is no fault of mine. It is the responsibility of the company to attend n solve but not listening to mh request and demanding amt to send the engineer. Pl interfere into the matter n solve my problem which is technical n to be sort out bh the company. At the same time there r no qualified engineers professional technicians who r attend the work.

Aug 1, 2017

Fraudulance

My name is Manikandan.M and my customer id :186877743, my registered number is +91 7760488777

The complaint is that i have been recharging every month twice for a amount of 325 for a south silver pack which is actually 235/-, without my confirmation or knowledge they have charged some additional amount stating that i have activated through IVR it seems. I have not received any message such regarding the same,to check with the customer care executive i couldn't reach them at all. There is some voice message and getting disconnected often,i have tired of trying them.

Even yesterday i had a balance of 310/- in my account which i took a snapshot but my channel was not working.When i tried to reach the customer again it is simply saying (Voice record) to recharge my account and getting disconnected. I tried 18001370777 , 18001370444 & 07355873558 respectively. So i recharged for a three months pack amounting to Rs.705/- assuming that i can talk to them and sort this out. But after recharging i could see my validity till 23-09-2017 but i have recharged for 3 month with additional 4 days free. Seriously these people are trying to loot peoples money. I need your quick support in resolving this issue at the earliest.

I need my amount recovered to my account back and avail some compensation towards my frustration facing every-time with this subscriber video con d2h. Kindly take necessary action in this concern please, i would like to further escalate this issue with all evidence i have to the media and the consumer court against the Videocon worst service.

Awaiting for your response positively.You can also reach me for any clarification on my number or mail.

Thanks and Regards,
Manikandan.M

Jul 22, 2017

change old receiver and antenna

Dear sbsangale1

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your registered mobile number and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

BMC - DOG CATCH SQUAD - Stray Dog Nuisance
    Hi, I am here to complain about the stray dogs that sit...
    Videocon D2H - channel not activated yet
    i have selected channels online 3 to 4 times in a single...
    Videocon D2H - Pathetic Service and Service discontinuity
    My D2H is not working since last 2 days, I am completely...
    UP SCHOLARSHIP - Regarding up scholarship
    Resected sir I beg to inform you that my all details...
    Master Visa Service - Extortion
    A woman called from number +91 9319634986 regarding some...
    EPF - Unable to register grievance
    I am trying to submit Grievance, but its loading and...
    Videocon D2H - Unable to view channels inspite of sufficient balance
    Customer ID 213647040. I have sufficient balance in my...
    Videocon D2H - Channels not working after subscriptions
    After subscription channels are not working (including...
    Dish TV - Registered wrong VC number & cheating from Dish tv
    I got dish tv new connection on 2nd february 2019 with...
    Delhivery - Unprofessional behaviour by executive
    Very bad and unprofessional behavior by an executive...