DTH service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTH service

swap1657

Feb 9, 2019

Videocon D2h

Video-con not allowing to choose our package instead of they suggest different combo pack.
this is totally against TRAI regulation.

please do something otherwise we need show videocon what we can do.
Sudheer130

Feb 8, 2019

Dishtv

Costumer care not providing information properly your number is not yet registered .i haved called so my times for 3days .that saver is not working.
mandar.ray

Feb 8, 2019

Airtel Digital TV

I am Mandar Ray (Airtel digital tv customer ID 3008819619). For the last 6 days, after I activated my plan of Rs 390, but my balance is deducted @ Rs. 25/ day, which is 750 per month.From airtel website my pack is shown 390, not 750. I repeatedly complained to call center and nodal office any
no satisfactory answer is given. I feel cheated as my balance is getting deducted at a rate which is double the amount I chose.Moreover, the complaint lodged by me in this regard has been closed by Airtel without solving or intimating me. I only get the reply after going through painful process of calling in call center that 'problem will be solved in 24 hours'.

Mandar Ray
shabaazabdul

Videocon D2H worst service

Dear D2H team,

Past 4 days i was trying to call customer care but it says switch off and no login option in your website.I have been facing disconnection and channel lock issue and no solution from your team as yet .Please resolve this asap and reconnect all my channels again.Customer ID is 24638935 .

Atleast respond to customer services at your facebook page or twitter multiple messages no reply.Not seen such worst service with no responsibility to solve.
sushant_tyagi

Airtel DTH CHeating

I Have requested to activate my Ala carte Plan of around 360 Rs on 4th February, and got a cofimation SMS also on same day , But they have not activated it and they started a plan of Rs 1495 Per month, its so high in value , i complaint them so many times in these two days but nothing has been done.
After doing multiple complaints now they insist to take the plan of 383 Rs and it is not having the channels of my choice.
My whole balance of one month is vanished in just 3 days.
My AIRTEL DTH Customer Id is.3011587094-001
Its Totally Cheating , I don't Know, Where should I go.
Customer care services are so much poor ,

Regarding service

Dear C.P. Tiwari,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

g.s.bhati

disc tv services

I am trying last fifteen days but no any solution of my problem resolve yet. first your customer care no is not working properly we have to wait 15 to 30 minute to connect and answer from your side is call after 1/2 hrs/2hrs/3hrs and phone disconnect from your side without hearing our problem what is this? in my tv connection no channel showing whether i migrate the disc dth service or complain to govt department for your attitude towards customerplz look into the matter & solve my problem or pay my a/c amt i want tochange my pack according my choice so call me on register mobile no as mentioned above
sneha2314

Worst service of Videocon D2H

Its take a lot of pain in being an existing customer of Videocon D2H, account no. 44635676.

I have been facing so much difficulty in choosing & activating the channel by any means. The customer support line doesn't support at all. I have made repeated calls to the D2H but the calls are continuously on waiting to which I understand but even when the calls gets connected the agents are helpless as there so called systems don't work. I tried to login from the website & it turned out to be much more difficult as crawls. I really don't understand that how can these DTH companies not be prepared before the 1 February will all the details & system in place. This is such a waste of time & mental stress as we just keep doing the follow-ups with you guys.

I would be just waiting until today's day end & thereafter would just deactivate my account with Videocon D2H.

Sneha Shaikh
vineetkb1979

Videocon D2H is worse

I have sent multiple emails to customer care, nodal officer, circle officer...called many times, but not solution. I selected my pack as per TRAI and half of my channels are missing. Called them and they are saying I did not select the channels which are missing. When I selected, neither I received any email nor I can see on their app/web. Now no solution. Newly now, against the TRAI rules, they are forcing 100 FTA channels mandatory. The whole logic of this rule is lost if we are forced to see some channels. They are doing this to increase their NCF. I want to see what I want to see not what you want me to see. So stop this cheating and follow the rules! What the hell TRAI is doing? They know this and why they are not able to enforce this or cancel their licence? Only one who suffer and is frustrated is consumer. Shame of you all.
Cptiwarispk

Feb 5, 2019

Regarding service

I am using videocon d2h hd services . I have to say that they are provide the most pathetic service. B'coz i have done recharge of rs 475 but only free to air channels are visible and on other the screen is showing that Insufficient balance or Channel not subscribed . I have called many times to customer care but they told me that they can't help me from there end and b'coz of Server Down but all free to air channels are visible and only paid channels have problem and they told that in this they can't help.
Request to u pls help regarding this otherwise i have to switch my service Provider.
Sankara Cinthamani

Feb 5, 2019

Cheating - Airtel DTH not activating cheaper plan

My consumer ID for Airtel DTH is 3026997544.I have requested for a new plan as per the new TRAI regulations.they are not activating the plan and everytime they call they ask me to wait for 2 hours.The previous plan was costing me 305 rupees.Now they have changed that rate to 475 without my approval and they are not activating the low cost plan that i requested.They are cheating my money.they have already deducted money for this costlier plan for almost a week now and no one in their customer care is providing any response

regards,
Sankar
sreekumarks

Feb 4, 2019

Irresponsible approach from airtel dth

I have enquired about trai scheme from jan first onwards. Customer care executive told me, from feb 1 onwards it will be implenting. Jan last week,i have selected my ala carta channels from channel number 998 and sent to airtel. They confirmed it by msg. On feb 1st, i have contacted customercare about the scheme, they informed me that u have to remit full tariff amount, then it will be processed. I have remitted balance amount.
After 3 days i have lost all channels from tv. While contacting , after many calls, i am getting executive all the time. This is very expensive for me. My phone balance is decreasing for nothing. No responsible reply from ur executives. Now, i have no channels in my tv.
I think these people taking revenge to customers against trai new tariff. unnecessarily toturing customers.

Jan 29, 2019

Dear Vivek,

We would like to inform you that your complaint regarding the STB issue has already been resolved by swapping the STB.

very poor d2h service

Dear Shashank,

SHASHANK PANDIT

very poor d2h service

I am using D2H since 4 years I request to service person about my remote which is not working properly frequently 1 week. service person not getting phone- after this secondly I want the information of recent recharge plans service provider is not responding to call-

I am so harassed and planing to dissection the D2H

even the service phone is out of order

call center phone is also not reachable

very bad experince

Dear Vivek,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Bad service

I am using videcon d2h hd services . I have to say that they provide the most pathetic service. Almost every 3 to 4 months set top box gets damaged or the remote gets damaged . I am only using it because there is a common big antenna in my bldg . They are providing refurbished set top box with 90 days warranty ... Very bad service . .. recently i have bought new remote 20 days back .. now again set top box is damaged ... Now they are providing complete new box with new remote ... And charging me 1000rs .. which is absolutely non sense ... Plzz dont buy it in any condition

Videocon d2h

Vivek tiwari
9619019098

Videocon d2h

Akashjaipuria

Jan 19, 2019

Service stopped by TATA SKY

I m using tatasky from last 3 year but this month I recharge of rs . 320 dhamaka pack its validity is 10/02/2019 but only free to air channels are visible and on other the screen is showing that the weather conditions are not clear (MANIPULATED) &you may see the channels on Tata Sky Mobile App . When I call to customer care they told me that they can't help me from there and our person come there n he want to cheak the connection and it will be charged. But I told them that there is no issue of connection there is the problem from there server becoz all free to air channels are visible and only paid channels have problem and they told that in this they can't help us.
ID is : 1167124153
Mobile : 9503675999
srinidhikrs

Jan 18, 2019

Trai new DTH tariff order

I have two DTH connections (multiroom) from DTH provider D2H (Dish group). As per TRAI's new tariff order which is to be implemented from 1st February 2019, DTH customer is required to create custom package for DTH connection. I want to create separate custom package for each DTH connection in my home. But my DTH provider is telling there is no option to create separate custom package for each connection and I have to use the same custom package for both of my multiroom DTH connections which defeats the TRAI tariff order for allowing customer to choose what is required per connection. Please guide the DTH providers to allow customers to create custom package per each connection if there are multiple connections at home.
Ravindra Jain

Dec 30, 2018

Service stopped by TATA SKY

My contribution for a Base Pack ( South Pack) is valid till 08.01.2019, with a credit balance of Rs. 100/= but Tata Sky, the Service Provider had stopped the relay on 29.12.2018 & the screen is showing that the weather conditions are not clear (MANIPULATED) &you may see the channels on Tata Sky Mobile App .Previously in October Month also they had done the same thing & on complaining the CEO they had started the Entertainment Channels. I presume that this is being done by the executive in their Customer care center to show their EFFICIENCY to extract more money from their aged customers whose main recreation is to see the entertainment channels & can not go here or there,or can not complain.
As I was very very nervous with Tata Sky Service, I decided to change the service to another service provider & deposited the amount in the name of New service provider on 25.12.2018.I think they get the information that I am going to change the service provider, they immediately on 25th night sent me a massage that ID no so & so Current Balance Rs. 07, monthly charges Rs.0, next recharge date Date 23-Dec-18 & ultimately they stopped the service on 29th Dec-18 without exhibiting on the screen because it was showing the next recharge date as 08.01.2019,& a credit balance of Rs. 100/=. This is purely the mental torture of a Senior Citizen family of 76/72 years. I wish that the persons responsible for this humiliation should be punished for this act of demoralization & start the service immediately for the balance period/ & on my credit balance. Thanks
R KJain
TataSky ID:1096543580, 726, Indira Nagar Colony, Dehradun-248006, MOB:9412918266

Neelima Yadav

Dec 24, 2018

Wrong link sent by Agent working with Tata Sky for Payment

I have got a call from agent name Rupesh who refers me from online DTH services regarding new connection. He spoke to me and taken an new connection and same day from Tata Sky technician came and installed since it's a online payment mode I have choosen their agent Mr. Rupesh sent me a link saying this is your direct pay link which I processed the payment for RS 1800 as per technician advice added 200rs more for the initial credit 1600rs. Once after I complete the payment Mr. Rupesh from dthcompare saying madam I am working for a different company and that is not online DTH service it's a different company DTH compare and you did a wrong payment.
He requested me to do another payment for processing the connection, so I did a payment directly from Tata Sky recharge with the help of technician as I have a valid subscription I'd. I asked him for a refund for the initial payment he said you can contact them and sent me a number which is there in website but no one responding.
Again I called Tata Sky to help me for this but proper response. Customer service worst people often disconnecting the call when asking for reference number after explaining about issue.
Worst expirance with Tata Sky and there retailer online DTH service who have responded me back yet.
Finally from online got other numbers and tried reaching online DTH service people Everytime they say we have processed for refund and will send you the text message but no response later. Again of we call they disconnect the call from customer service
Very worst service people in online DTH service people.
First expieriabce is a worst experiance . Because of a Tata Sky agent mistake they least bother about their customers requirement .
Hope this will be taken an action against online dht service and DTH compare dealer and Tata Sky should take action on their distributors

Dec 16, 2018

Unjust charges by Airtel DTH

Team,
I am Airtel DTH's customer since Year 2009 & till date & was using 315 Rs monthly rental plan.
All this while (tenure of 10 years) I called up Customer Care several times & enquired to reduce my monthly rental to the lowest available plan.
I was always told that my plan is the lowest one & below that channels will not be seen.
On 12th Dec'18, I called up 4 times (disconnected 3 times when I insisted on reducing my monthly rental saying that Airtel is not aware of any such News) & lastly I was told about 175 Rs (150 Rs for 15 channels @ 10 Rs each channel & Rs 25 for package charge) monthly rental plan & was moved to this.

Below are couple of questions of mine.

1) Why this Rs 25 for package charge forced when TRAI has told that customer needs to pay only for what we are viewing?
2) Why did Airtel DTH all this while kept on saying that mine was lowest rental plan, hided this information & preferred giving false information?

Pl help me with removal of these unjust charges from/ by Airtel DTH as they are not passing on/ extending the benefits to customer as advised by TRAI.

Sagar Sharma
Mobile: +91.9028014002/
Email: [email protected]

Dec 16, 2018

Unjust charges by Airtek DTH

Team,

Below are couple of questions of mine.

Sagar Sharma
Mobile: +91.9028014002/
Email: [email protected]

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...