DTH service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTH service

Akashjaipuria

Jan 19, 2019

Service stopped by TATA SKY

I m using tatasky from last 3 year but this month I recharge of rs . 320 dhamaka pack its validity is 10/02/2019 but only free to air channels are visible and on other the screen is showing that the weather conditions are not clear (MANIPULATED) &you may see the channels on Tata Sky Mobile App . When I call to customer care they told me that they can't help me from there and our person come there n he want to cheak the connection and it will be charged. But I told them that there is no issue of connection there is the problem from there server becoz all free to air channels are visible and only paid channels have problem and they told that in this they can't help us.
ID is : 1167124153
Mobile : 9503675999
srinidhikrs

Jan 18, 2019

Trai new DTH tariff order

I have two DTH connections (multiroom) from DTH provider D2H (Dish group). As per TRAI's new tariff order which is to be implemented from 1st February 2019, DTH customer is required to create custom package for DTH connection. I want to create separate custom package for each DTH connection in my home. But my DTH provider is telling there is no option to create separate custom package for each connection and I have to use the same custom package for both of my multiroom DTH connections which defeats the TRAI tariff order for allowing customer to choose what is required per connection. Please guide the DTH providers to allow customers to create custom package per each connection if there are multiple connections at home.
Ravindra Jain

Dec 30, 2018

Service stopped by TATA SKY

My contribution for a Base Pack ( South Pack) is valid till 08.01.2019, with a credit balance of Rs. 100/= but Tata Sky, the Service Provider had stopped the relay on 29.12.2018 & the screen is showing that the weather conditions are not clear (MANIPULATED) &you may see the channels on Tata Sky Mobile App .Previously in October Month also they had done the same thing & on complaining the CEO they had started the Entertainment Channels. I presume that this is being done by the executive in their Customer care center to show their EFFICIENCY to extract more money from their aged customers whose main recreation is to see the entertainment channels & can not go here or there,or can not complain.
As I was very very nervous with Tata Sky Service, I decided to change the service to another service provider & deposited the amount in the name of New service provider on 25.12.2018.I think they get the information that I am going to change the service provider, they immediately on 25th night sent me a massage that ID no so & so Current Balance Rs. 07, monthly charges Rs.0, next recharge date Date 23-Dec-18 & ultimately they stopped the service on 29th Dec-18 without exhibiting on the screen because it was showing the next recharge date as 08.01.2019,& a credit balance of Rs. 100/=. This is purely the mental torture of a Senior Citizen family of 76/72 years. I wish that the persons responsible for this humiliation should be punished for this act of demoralization & start the service immediately for the balance period/ & on my credit balance. Thanks
R KJain
TataSky ID:1096543580, 726, Indira Nagar Colony, Dehradun-248006, MOB:9412918266

Neelima Yadav

Dec 24, 2018

Wrong link sent by Agent working with Tata Sky for Payment

I have got a call from agent name Rupesh who refers me from online DTH services regarding new connection. He spoke to me and taken an new connection and same day from Tata Sky technician came and installed since it's a online payment mode I have choosen their agent Mr. Rupesh sent me a link saying this is your direct pay link which I processed the payment for RS 1800 as per technician advice added 200rs more for the initial credit 1600rs. Once after I complete the payment Mr. Rupesh from dthcompare saying madam I am working for a different company and that is not online DTH service it's a different company DTH compare and you did a wrong payment.
He requested me to do another payment for processing the connection, so I did a payment directly from Tata Sky recharge with the help of technician as I have a valid subscription I'd. I asked him for a refund for the initial payment he said you can contact them and sent me a number which is there in website but no one responding.
Again I called Tata Sky to help me for this but proper response. Customer service worst people often disconnecting the call when asking for reference number after explaining about issue.
Worst expirance with Tata Sky and there retailer online DTH service who have responded me back yet.
Finally from online got other numbers and tried reaching online DTH service people Everytime they say we have processed for refund and will send you the text message but no response later. Again of we call they disconnect the call from customer service
Very worst service people in online DTH service people.
First expieriabce is a worst experiance . Because of a Tata Sky agent mistake they least bother about their customers requirement .
Hope this will be taken an action against online dht service and DTH compare dealer and Tata Sky should take action on their distributors

Dec 16, 2018

Unjust charges by Airtel DTH

Team,
I am Airtel DTH's customer since Year 2009 & till date & was using 315 Rs monthly rental plan.
All this while (tenure of 10 years) I called up Customer Care several times & enquired to reduce my monthly rental to the lowest available plan.
I was always told that my plan is the lowest one & below that channels will not be seen.
On 12th Dec'18, I called up 4 times (disconnected 3 times when I insisted on reducing my monthly rental saying that Airtel is not aware of any such News) & lastly I was told about 175 Rs (150 Rs for 15 channels @ 10 Rs each channel & Rs 25 for package charge) monthly rental plan & was moved to this.

Below are couple of questions of mine.

1) Why this Rs 25 for package charge forced when TRAI has told that customer needs to pay only for what we are viewing?
2) Why did Airtel DTH all this while kept on saying that mine was lowest rental plan, hided this information & preferred giving false information?

Pl help me with removal of these unjust charges from/ by Airtel DTH as they are not passing on/ extending the benefits to customer as advised by TRAI.

Sagar Sharma
Mobile: +91.9028014002/
Email: [email protected]

Dec 16, 2018

Unjust charges by Airtek DTH

Team,

Below are couple of questions of mine.

Sagar Sharma
Mobile: +91.9028014002/
Email: [email protected]
shivam sheoran

Dec 10, 2018

Independent TV

My independent TV is not delivering my DTH connection
I ordered on 16th October
Whenever I call to the customer care they always tell me that wait for one week and we will provide your connection
When I call them after one week they reply for same that wait for one week
When I took distributor number from them they provide the distributor number of Rewari district when I call him he told me that I can't distribute
When I call the Gurgaon distributor he told that the companies not providing material to deliver the product
DPPatel09

Dec 6, 2018

Double Deduction done for HD Channels

Ref: AirTel DTH Connection,ID-3012218929-001

this is regarding reference connection i had recharge Rs.1499.00 as recharging from long days & it utilized in almost 3 month+ for my utilization. earlier when we recharge this amount i was getting Rs.25.00 . but this time that bonus not received, & my HD channel blocked after 1 days, call center executive told that you recharge 6 month basic package & so you recharge Rs.134/- for Sadabahar Hitz (Rs.45/- per month & MAGIC HD channels (Rs.89.00 per month) , i had recharged Rs.139/- but my HD Channels again blocked in 15 days , they are saying HD channel package activated twice.

PLEASE HELP.

D P PATEL

MY CELL NO. is 9890662971
Dinesh k meena

Nov 13, 2018

For not instalation

Independent dth take amount by me and give me 7-10days for instalation but today's more then one month but instalation not complete and I call customer care number tell me wait for one more week
Very bad service provider independent dth and also very bad its customer care service .
I have got messages dth sides 5th November that your instalation completion in 24hours but not yet
I want to go consumer court against its
My I'd R70009235
poonam2204

Oct 1, 2018

Wrong commitment - Independent TV

We have subscribed for independent TV last week with customer ID 1000874923 and as per the list provided by them we should get shraddha channel (spiritual) but we are not getting it.

We complained thrice and they kept telling us that it will be available in 2 days but till date.

And now they are saying that it will take 1 month.

We have paid 1 year subscription charges in advance, we want the channel or else please refund the entire amount and we will shift to new service provider.
VINGO

Sep 22, 2018

RELIANCE BIG TV BIG SCAM

I pre-booked reliance digital TV on 18 Apr 2018 and as per the website the installation timelines were 30-45 days but today 22nd September 2018, after passing of 5 months no action has been taken. Nobody at reliance cares to respond to my mails and the call centre guys are unable to provide a confirmed date of installation. No hope of any reply from Reliance team has forced me to come to this platform. I even wrote to their Nodal Officer but that also went in vain. When I demanded my money back by calling call centre guys, they keep on advising to write a mail which are never responded . Call centre has no provision of complaint booking. Pathetic Reliance. I wish you get consumer base as per your services.

Shame on you guys @Reliance Group.

Vinay Goyal
Booking I'd 14545667

Sep 11, 2018

DTH not responding to my request

Dear Customer (sarmahmanash),

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

sarmahmanash

Sep 9, 2018

DTH not responding to my request

I am regular customer of Dish Tv having VC no.-01506899281.I am upset by my DTH service provider. They are not responding me. I ordered pick by channel which they didn't even reply to me. Dish Tv sucks all the time in many ways. Many times i ordered to get some channel but at the end they didn't even listen to me.So i kindly request you to take steps as soon as possible...and help me out thank you..
himanshu4440

Aug 20, 2018

Unnecessary add ons packages activated without my permission

Dish Tv is such a headache. They call me 5 to 7 times a day. Recently they have activated add on package in my plan without my permission. This is fraud and will not be tolerated..
My Registered mobile number is 9694124440.

Jun 25, 2018

Dear Heera Chandn Bafna,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Shivam Mittal 05

Jun 19, 2018

Airtel DTH - Fraudulent Services

Dear All

I am an airtel DTH's foolish customer for almost 4-5 years. You airtel guys deduct our amount on the name of penalty of late recharge. How can you do that.? This is not an postpaid service, we are already paying money in advance then penalty for what. It is my decision when to recharge. Penalty is for delay in payment of outstanding money then how can you charge penalty on advance money.
Further more if subscription of someone is disconnected due to non-balance then you said that minimum amount of recharge is this or that. Why..? Is it your decision how much amount I should invest in DTH. When spoke to your idiot, irresponsible, illiterate customer care executives they said that "Aapko recharge karna hi padega itne ka nhi to nhi chalega jo krna h kr lo.", "Kitni bhi complaints launch kr lo, kuch nhi kr sakte" as said by JITURAM on 19.06.2018 call. Again when I call some other executive then she said "Ye company ka rule h, karna hi padega" then i said please also tell me where is rules are written then her reply is epic " Sir rules h to h, likhe (Written) hue kaha hote h, kahi nhi likhe h"
Are you can professional and good business provided.. My answer is Big Big NO.

I have many more issues to write but have no such waste time for these.

Government must took some strict actions against this type of issues where customer is so much harassed mentally and can't do anything.

Shivam Mittal
7417122783 (Registered Mobile)
karnesh82

Jun 16, 2018

Unnecessary calling

Dishtv is such a hopeless DTH provider. I have received nearly 100 promotional calls in last 5-6 hours which I blocked or cancelled.

Such a pathetic operator. I am switching to other operator in 1-2 days.

Jun 16, 2018

Dear Heera Chandn Bafna,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

hrbafna

Jun 14, 2018

Unable to view subscribed Dishtv channels

This is with reference to the our VC# 01504334181 under which I currently have a Titanium pack and Ten Add-On Pack subscribed. However, I am unable to view the following channels:-

1. Star Sports Select 1 SD
2. Star Sports Select 2 SD
3. Sony Ten 3 SD
4. Sony Set

These channels are reflected under the same packs on the DishTv website, and despite numerous efforts to tune to Channel 96 for smooth updation, I am still unable to view these channels.

I had emailed to the recommended email address, [email protected] on June 10, 2018 however I haven't yet received any response. I request you to resolve this issue at the earliest and await prompt action from your side with a confirmation email when the issue is resolved.

HEERA CHANDN BAFNA
RNJU

May 25, 2018

Package activated without my permission

I am very disappointing to VIDEOCON D2H, without my discussion/ permission, activated cricket mega pack paid channels in my account from before 45 days.

before last month i requested

1. My monthly plan for 170/-
2. 2 kids cartoon channel Rs. 10/- each
3. 1 music channel Rs. 10/- each

and i have recharge 200+50 for this, but VIDEOCON D2H activated wrongly cricket pack without my permission in my account due to this my account gone negative and also for this i have complaint your executive over the phone when he asking for reason not recharging my account by me.

and now VIDEOCON not diactivat this wrong pack by reason 3 month locking period, this is a jabardasti to a user, first activated wrongly and then deny for deactivate.
susruta eye hospital

May 25, 2018

non receipt of recharge inspite providing b

i recharged one year subscriction of AIR TEL DTH I D 3006308876 ON 17/05/2018 FROM IDBI BANK
INSPITE PROVIDING TR ID & DETAILED BANK DOCUMENT ARE NOT ACCEPTINH

KARNATAKA
vivekbh24

May 20, 2018

Reliance DTH Fraud Company

With utmost regret I've to say that such a big ticket company like Reliance DTH are still actively operating in our country and the government is taking no stringent action against such company. Disappointing!!!!!

While the past track record while consuming Reliance DTH services have always been poor, however for past couple of months there services have absolutely stopped and absolutely NO Channel is active for past couple of months.

We've literally tried breaking our head with the customer care but everytime we call them, they give us false commitment which are never fulfilled.

Moreover, we have requested to cancel our subscription and asked them to take back their setup box, rest apart our money which they anyways are not refunding to us, but with such a shame they are neither refunding our money for deficiency of services and nor taking their setup box and cancelling our subscription.

SUCH A SHAME STILL HAPPENING IN OUR COUNTRY!

Strictest action must be taken against this company for looting innocent customer by making false claims about their services` and resorting unfair trade practices.

Vivek
CS, LLB

Apr 19, 2018

Dish TV Recherge

Dear Vaibhav Kambale,

JTT1979

Apr 17, 2018

Didn't Get Relance Big TV

I am Reliance big tv customer. Three months back customer care executive called and give a offer . Just 2499 recharge get two year all channels including paid channel. But last month onwards don't get paid channel and regional channel . Last week onwards all the channel not working. Many time contact customer care but don't get correct information. Now customer care call not connected. I think RELIANCE BIG TV IS NOW BIG FAILURE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. What is the process for connection cancellation and refund my amount.
sabashiva

Apr 17, 2018

Reliance BIG TV DTH service

Reliance DTH service is pathetic, we had activated south pack on 15th February 2018 for one year based on confirmation from customer care indicating that all south indian channel will be available. We noticed that sun network channel was not activated on call to customer care they had indicated that channel will be made available within a week which is not activated till date.

In addition to above, zee network channel was deactivated during March 2018. we are not noticing that there is no network and we are unable to watch any channel.

I expect reply to below mail and services to be restored immediately.

S. Shivakumar

Mob #9611011311

Merchant Pay of SBI-ePay Gateway - Hpcl
    Hpcl amount deducted but gas booking fail
    gic mutual fund - GIC BALANCED FUND
    We hold 100 units of GIC Balanced Fund. All our...
    Swift finance private ltd - I have applied in Swift finance Pvt Ltd Ahmedabad
    From, K Kanimozhi 9941435951 Choolaimedu chennai...
    GIC MUTUAL FUND / GIC BALANCED FUND - GIC BALANCED FUND
    WE HOLD 3000 UNITS OF GIC BALANCED FUND UNDER FOLIO...
    ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Some one leaking information from secunderabad AOC station
    Hi, My brother had applied for AOC and waiting for test...
    SBI - BRANCH LUNCH TIMING
    I am holding SBI BANK ACCOUNT NO 10704800390 IN SBI NAVAL...
    Fogg perfume - leaked perfume bottle
    i have bought fogg perfume impressio from a shop yesterday...
    hero glamour bike - PARCEL NOT RECEIVED
    Sir/Madam, I have not received my parcel(BIKE)...
    HDFC Bank - Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    PRINTLAND - no updates of order
    I HAVE ORDERED WRAP PAPER TO PRINTLAND,(ORDER NUM=...