DTH service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTH service

Feb 20, 2018

Dish TV - Fraud

Dear Jasmeet Kour,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Jasmeet kour

Feb 19, 2018

Dish TV - Fraud

This is regarding our 3 Dish TV connections which we have been using for last few years.... the parent connection VC number is 01504213357 and there are 2 child connection to it.
From last 45 days we ended up having a pathetic experience of your services.....
Your customer care ... your technitions... your call center senior team... whosoeve we cud speak are of no use... they are unable to identify issue at our place ... every time they just escalate the issue to the other team who later does the same...

your dish tv team is just FOOLING us from Last 15 days by just handing over the issue to the other team.... ur useless customer care team doesnt know how to probe and find the Root cause of our complaint.

your untrained techincians dont knw abt the basic troubleshoot.... god knws how they resolve the issue....

We have made an advance payment for a year to Dish TV and hence this team is just eating our money and is not providing the services to us.....

There are ample number of people whom we have contacted... and the best is your nodal phone number never gets answered ..... how useless is the Nodal number its just reflecting clear....

This Dish TV is unable to cater the customer grievinace then why the hell my money is stuck wid them....
I need this connection to be closed with a complete refund of whateve we have paid till date.... this is a big fraud company who is just making money by fooling people.....

Please get the connection closed and i will definitely pay to some other company for all my needs.....

Dish tv is a big fraud.....
Jasmeet kour
rajnishsharma7208

Jan 16, 2018

recharge issue

They took 30 days amount but provide coneection only 28 -29 days. This is the badest connection of dth . Solve our problem as soon as possible . Otherwise next time i directly mail to the connection board .
Guptapankaj4u

Nov 22, 2017

103320398_Recharge issue with Videocon D2H

This email primarily has been sent to Videocon customer service on 20/11/2017. Still waiting for resolution.

Greetings,

Videocon D2H ID: 103320398 in the name of Mr. Ajay Kumar Gupta and registered mobile no. is +918077967812.

My name is Pankaj Gupta and am younger brother to Mr. Ajay Kumar Gupta. On behalf of him I deal with Videocon. So I always interact with Videocon whenever it requires.

My Videocon D2H set top box was not in use for last 8-9 months. During last couple of months I was getting promotional sms's from Videocon offering 100% cash back. To confirm the same, on 15/11/2017, I called their customer service on +919115691156 and had a word with their representative Mr. Prabhat. After checking his system he confirmed that my videocon connection id is entitled to get 100% cash back i.e. on recharging with only ₹1710 my videocon dth will run for next 12 months without any interruption. So on 15/11/2017 I did recharge my D2H with ₹1710.

Next morning, on 16th of November/17, I called them up on the same no. +919115691156 to confirm the balance and validity. On the call Mr. Vinod entertained me and informed me that I was not entitled to get the 100% cash back offer. After listening my part of story he transferred the call to his supervisor Mrs./Ms. Payal and she registered a complaint with reference no. 543723132. She informed me that after listening the call recording (with Prabhat on 15/11/17) they'll be able to provide me with the resolution. She also confirmed that if their representative had promised the 100% cash back offer then I would definitely be provided with 100% cash back. And promised me a call back by 9:27 AM, 20/11/2017. That day due to some technical issue I called them and they called me several times.

On 17th & 18th of November had no major conversation with them.

But on 19/11/2017 around 2:00 PM got a call from +911206128200 and had a word with Mrs./Ms. Hemlata, senior supervisor, who informed me that they don't have the call recording of the call that I made on 15/11/17 and on which call their representative Prabhat confirmed the 100% cash back offer. And she refused me to offer the 100% cash back. After arguing with me she arranged a call back from senior officer and promised me that I would receive the call within an hour. After that rest of the day I kept waiting for the call but didn't receive any.

Today (20/11/17) at 11:51 AM I contacted Videocon customer service by calling their no. +919115691156. Someone Mrs./Ms. Sameeksha picked up the call and after looking into her system for details she handed the call over to someone Mrs./Ms. Jaya who informed me that the complaint ref. no. 543723132 has been disposed off without any resolution. Having asked about the reason to dispose the complaint she told that Mr. Anklesh Yadav had called me yesterday (19/11/17) at 3:16 PM, on my ph. no. +918077967812. Because of no response from my side the complaint had been disposed off. But the truth is, at 3:16 PM on 19/11/17 I didn't receive any call from Videocon and even from any other caller in this world. I insisted for that alien phone no. from which Mr. Anklesh Yadav would have called me. But she refused to provide me with the phone number. And arranged the call back from Anklesh.

Within next 20 minutes I received a call from +911206128100 and had a word with Mr. Alien oops sorry, Mr. Anklesh. He confirmed the same that he called me on 19/11/2017 at 3:16 PM using his alien phone number. Even he turned down my request to provide me with the phone number from which he made a call at 3:16 PM. I insisted his and his senior officer's EIN or any other id for further reference but he turned down that request too. And he's not provided me with call ref. no.. Regarding the issue again he arranged a call back within the next 8 hours.

Now it's been more than nine hours and still I haven't received any call or sms.

I recharged my D2H account after confirming the offer with Videocon by contacting their customer service no.. Videocon representative confirmed the 100% cash back offer then only I recharged my account. Means I am entitled to get the above mentioned offer because Videocon itself confirmed that.

Even a complaint(ref 543723132) was raised regarding this and now they are saying that the call recording is not available. Again they are at fault. Why the hell only that particular call was not recorded. And above all this they made false promises and alien phone number. Seems something fishy... It's like Videocon customer support system works like a Nexus that traps the consumers and loots their hard earned money.

I need resolution and that too of atleast 100% cash back not less than that. And want Videocon and it's representatives to be penalized for their fraudulent activities.

I am sending screenshots of all videocon phone call logs as a proof. PFA..

Pankaj Gupta(Ajay Gupta)
Customer ID: 103320398
Ahconsumer

Oct 29, 2017

Poor services higher cost

They provide a poor service and contivity very bad and also the service charges on packages are very high in india millions of rupees they earning. Why cannot got see this issues signal channel they remove worst services worst.
mani0342

Oct 15, 2017

Regarding channel and customer care services of Reliance digital TV

I am one of the Reliance digital TV customer from last 10 years. We are not getting channels of sun networks like gemini tv, Gemini movies etc from last 10 days. Suddenly you have stopped the channels belonging to sun network without any messages. So I want to know the details of it and I am also trying to contact customer care from last one week but you people are terminating connection to customer care. You are simply saying through IVRS "sorry for present we have stopped the customer care services temporarily . So please try after sometime". So how can we contact customer care for our problems to resolve immediately.
Smart card no. ############
Ishant puri

Sep 13, 2017

PATHETIC SERVICE FROM AIRTEL PEOPLE AND WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE SUBSCRIBER ID 3014279775

This is to Inform you that I am using your Airtel Digital Tv since two years and I am facing such a horrible experience and such a worst customer service from airtel. I have to wait for 6 hrs for your executive he called me at 11AM and visited @ 5:00PM till that time he just giving excuses that he is coming within 5 mins and i have to waste my half day of office for airtel. Then your person visited my placed checked the thing and told me that your set top Box is having problem we have change. As i already informed to CCE that my set top box is not working and i have to change that. Tgen he should come with proper procurements instead of giving me. Excuses that we are not having set top box right now. And The Persona Mr Uday mob No 9936819090 talk to me very unprofessionally and rudely stating that " Jo ukhadna hai Ukhad lo aaj to nahi lag payega box" is this the language airtel people use with customer. I am having Airtel broadband 3 Airtel Postpaid Numbers but this was prestige issue. Your T& T for solution is 24 hrs and already that time is over for today. Now i will go with the legal action against airtel because you have not provided the solution till the time. I wasted my 6 hrs in which i can earn 5000 Rs will you guys pay the amount?
clagrawal

Sep 1, 2017

Unnecessarily Replacement of Set Top Box

Tata Sky has become so big that they are hiring totally unskilled Technicians and customer Service personnel. I was not getting signal in my Set Top Box. When Technician came, first time he said my cable in the Set Top Box is loose, then I told him that the problem must be in Dish upstairs. But why would he listen to me? He insisted to replace my Set Top Box. They charged Rs. 725 for it. When the problem persisted, I raised another service request. When the Technician came this time. I insisted that he look at the Dish upstairs. He fixed the Dish, and the problem was solved.
I lost Rs. 725, and all the recording in the old Set Top Box.
Now they are not giving me my old Set Top Box and are not reversing the charges for the unnecessary replacement of Set Top Box.
This is the monopoly of Tata Sky.
Shivansh mahawar

Aug 21, 2017

Not working

Airtel set top box is fully fraud . It does not work properly. During the time of complain they doesn't take any action. They blocks the number from which complain comes .
Allard

Aug 20, 2017

Tariff rates of Tata sky

In Tata sky DTH there is no economical pack of below 350 rupees having a combo of sports , English movies, English entertainment, Hindi movies , Hindi entertainment and mini music pack.instead they have packs of unnecessary Hindi news, knowledge n lifestyle channels in damaal mix .which r not required
Kalakamal

Aug 20, 2017

Not relay of channels in spite recharged by Videocon DTH

My Videocon ID 54827288 registered under Mobile 09849183032. Problem is all the channels r not relayed as per my pack recharged with Videocon DTH. Entertainment channels n most of the channels showing SIGNAL NOT AVAILABLE at the same time some of the channels r relaying. In spite of my request to solve the problem the company is demanding amount to send the engineer though there is no fault of mine. It is the responsibility of the company to attend n solve but not listening to mh request and demanding amt to send the engineer. Pl interfere into the matter n solve my problem which is technical n to be sort out bh the company. At the same time there r no qualified engineers professional technicians who r attend the work.

Aug 1, 2017

Fraudulance

My name is Manikandan.M and my customer id :186877743, my registered number is +91 7760488777

The complaint is that i have been recharging every month twice for a amount of 325 for a south silver pack which is actually 235/-, without my confirmation or knowledge they have charged some additional amount stating that i have activated through IVR it seems. I have not received any message such regarding the same,to check with the customer care executive i couldn't reach them at all. There is some voice message and getting disconnected often,i have tired of trying them.

Even yesterday i had a balance of 310/- in my account which i took a snapshot but my channel was not working.When i tried to reach the customer again it is simply saying (Voice record) to recharge my account and getting disconnected. I tried 18001370777 , 18001370444 & 07355873558 respectively. So i recharged for a three months pack amounting to Rs.705/- assuming that i can talk to them and sort this out. But after recharging i could see my validity till 23-09-2017 but i have recharged for 3 month with additional 4 days free. Seriously these people are trying to loot peoples money. I need your quick support in resolving this issue at the earliest.

I need my amount recovered to my account back and avail some compensation towards my frustration facing every-time with this subscriber video con d2h. Kindly take necessary action in this concern please, i would like to further escalate this issue with all evidence i have to the media and the consumer court against the Videocon worst service.

Awaiting for your response positively.You can also reach me for any clarification on my number or mail.

Thanks and Regards,
Manikandan.M

Jul 22, 2017

change old receiver and antenna

Dear sbsangale1

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your registered mobile number and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

snojha

Jul 7, 2017

Videocon D2H STB not functioning since 7 ays

I received following email message (zapped):
we understand that you are facing d2h product issue. We have registered your complaint with Work Order  52941332. We have asked our BIRBHUM area service head to get the complaint attended on top priority to your utmost satisfaction. Please be assured that our engineer will visit you in the next 24 hours.

But nothing has happened. The local person does not respond over phone.
It seems I am being forced to switch the DTH service provider, Videocon could be shutting down its business!

Jul 3, 2017

DISH TV - Delaying Connection

IT WAS REDICULOS THAT AFTER 10 DAYS , DTH / DISH TV NOT ABLE TO MAKE MY CONNECTION. AFTER CONTINEOUS FOLLOW UP YOU PEOPLE NOT HAVING COURTSEY TO CALL UP AND DISCUSS THE ISSUE AND THAT ALSO AFTER MADE PAYMENT FOR INSTALLATION. YOUR CUSTOMER CARE IS ALSO NONSENSE. WHEN WE CALLED UP AND ASK THEM ABOUT CONTACT DETAILS OF HIGHER AUTHORITY TO ESCALTE THIS ISSUE, THEY STOPPED TALKING. I JUST HAD THIS EXPERIENCE WITH ONE OF YOUR CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE. PLEASE CHECK YOUR RECORDS. I JUST CALLED FROM MY MOBILE NO. 9930982778.

NOW I NEED MY ENTIRE AMOUT BACK (RS. 1400) + INTEREST FOR WASTING MY VALUEBALE TIME + COMPENSESATION. ALSO I WISH TO SEND LEGAL NOTICE TO YOUR OFFICE TO FILE TO THE INFORMATON AND BROADCASTING MINISTRY AND CONSUMER COURT.

MY CONNECTION BOOKING DETAILS AS BELOW
DISH TV
ORDER NO. 7583730
REF.NO. ############
REQUEST NO. 1004668003
CONNECTION BOOKED ON THE NAME - SUNIL UTEKAR
ADDRESS - SONAR PADA, DOMBIVLI 421203, DIST THANE, STATE MAHARASHTRA

HOPE YOU WILL PROVIDE ABOVE INFORMATION BY TODAY.

ANIL UTEKAR
CELL - 9930982778
sbsangale1

Jul 1, 2017

change old receiver and antenna

dear sir....
i am using dish tv connection last 11 year , currently not working my dish tv reciver. i am complaint to dish tv customer care to change my old reciver and antenna, customer care executive told me your complaint solved within 24 hours but not resolved my complaint last 4 days, i am calling to customer care 7 to 8 time last 4 days but not respones any customer care sr executive. pls give me phone number any dish tv service manager nashik location. i have very bad exerience dish tv service

my dish tv vc no - 01504640380
Jksharma000

Jun 4, 2017

Videocon d2h helpline number not reachable

For last three days I am not able to contact Videocon D2H customer care number. Line getting disconnected. This morning I had good luck of the call going through but got long waiting.
I sent mail to their customer service mail about 6 hours back, no acknowledgement, no response.
I made complaints through internet about 10 minutes back, no acknowledgement so far.
Can someone suggest how to handle them?
biswajith

Apr 11, 2017

not provide any service from videocon d2h

I am a user of videocon d2h from 2012 onward, My Customer ID is 135892132 (registered mobile no. 9830082978). But I am sorry to say now a days they are not in a mood to provide service to the users. From last one month repeatedly contacted with their customer care and astonished to see that they are not bothered to provide required service regarding quality of picture and quality of service, some channels are totally not eligible. Each and every time their customer care executive has given fake assurance that within 24 hours their executive/engineer will attend and give the service but there is no one. Every month I have recharge within the stipulated time frame, but this is simple take the money and ran away type attitude of them and cheat people with false comments. Kindly look into the matter.

Look forward for resolve the issue.

Mar 15, 2017

Dear [email protected]

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Mar 8, 2017

Dear [email protected]

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DTH CONNECT COMPANY EXCUTIVE NOT PICK UP THE PHONE

REFUND BALANCE

AS PER OUR TELEPHONIC DISCUSSION WITH YOUR TEAM ON 03-03-2017 AT 5:30 PM YOU ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE THE CONNECTION OF DISH TV . PAYMENT DATE IS 02-03-2017, & DETAIL IS GIVEN BELOW.
Payment ID
MOJO7302005A30208990
Total Amount
₹1099
Paid for
dish tv hd
Paid To
DTH Connect

YOUR TEAM HAVE NOT GIVEN A SINGLE MAIL FOR REFUND AFTER A LONG FOLLOWUP WITH THEM. PLEASE SEND ME A CONFIRMATION MAIL FOR MY REFUND OTHERWISE I AM GOING TO CONSUMER COURT.SO PLEASE REFUND MY BALANCE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .

DEAR SIR

WITH BEST REGARDS
jaswinder555

Feb 23, 2017

channel not working

I recharged airtel DTH I'd 3011646211 I inattentively recharged south pack 2611 R's annual pack ..normal channel are not working ...many entertainment movies news channel not working plaza help mobile no.9779905061
VGNATHAN

Feb 16, 2017

Videocon D2H STB issue

I have problem with the set top Box of videocon for a long time. Every 3-4 months I will not get the signal and will call customer service.. they say that they can't fix remote and will send service engineer and need to pay 200:. It works for 2 days and then went bad.. now there is a mismatch in channel name to reception of channel. They say it can't be resolved and hence need to send service engineer:. Every 3-6 month there is one or other issue and we have to call service engineer to fix.. they push to take warranty package which is 600 per year.. their intention is to increase the cost to the customer by some means.. I will strongly suggest to beware of videocon..

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...