DTH service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTH service

Kalakamal

Aug 20, 2017

Not relay of channels in spite recharged by Videocon DTH

My Videocon ID 54827288 registered under Mobile 09849183032. Problem is all the channels r not relayed as per my pack recharged with Videocon DTH. Entertainment channels n most of the channels showing SIGNAL NOT AVAILABLE at the same time some of the channels r relaying. In spite of my request to solve the problem the company is demanding amount to send the engineer though there is no fault of mine. It is the responsibility of the company to attend n solve but not listening to mh request and demanding amt to send the engineer. Pl interfere into the matter n solve my problem which is technical n to be sort out bh the company. At the same time there r no qualified engineers professional technicians who r attend the work.

Aug 1, 2017

Fraudulance

My name is Manikandan.M and my customer id :186877743, my registered number is +91 7760488777

The complaint is that i have been recharging every month twice for a amount of 325 for a south silver pack which is actually 235/-, without my confirmation or knowledge they have charged some additional amount stating that i have activated through IVR it seems. I have not received any message such regarding the same,to check with the customer care executive i couldn't reach them at all. There is some voice message and getting disconnected often,i have tired of trying them.

Even yesterday i had a balance of 310/- in my account which i took a snapshot but my channel was not working.When i tried to reach the customer again it is simply saying (Voice record) to recharge my account and getting disconnected. I tried 18001370777 , 18001370444 & 07355873558 respectively. So i recharged for a three months pack amounting to Rs.705/- assuming that i can talk to them and sort this out. But after recharging i could see my validity till 23-09-2017 but i have recharged for 3 month with additional 4 days free. Seriously these people are trying to loot peoples money. I need your quick support in resolving this issue at the earliest.

I need my amount recovered to my account back and avail some compensation towards my frustration facing every-time with this subscriber video con d2h. Kindly take necessary action in this concern please, i would like to further escalate this issue with all evidence i have to the media and the consumer court against the Videocon worst service.

Awaiting for your response positively.You can also reach me for any clarification on my number or mail.

Thanks and Regards,
Manikandan.M

Jul 22, 2017

change old receiver and antenna

Dear sbsangale1

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your registered mobile number and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

snojha

Jul 7, 2017

Videocon D2H STB not functioning since 7 ays

I received following email message (zapped):
we understand that you are facing d2h product issue. We have registered your complaint with Work Order  52941332. We have asked our BIRBHUM area service head to get the complaint attended on top priority to your utmost satisfaction. Please be assured that our engineer will visit you in the next 24 hours.

But nothing has happened. The local person does not respond over phone.
It seems I am being forced to switch the DTH service provider, Videocon could be shutting down its business!

Jul 3, 2017

DISH TV - Delaying Connection

IT WAS REDICULOS THAT AFTER 10 DAYS , DTH / DISH TV NOT ABLE TO MAKE MY CONNECTION. AFTER CONTINEOUS FOLLOW UP YOU PEOPLE NOT HAVING COURTSEY TO CALL UP AND DISCUSS THE ISSUE AND THAT ALSO AFTER MADE PAYMENT FOR INSTALLATION. YOUR CUSTOMER CARE IS ALSO NONSENSE. WHEN WE CALLED UP AND ASK THEM ABOUT CONTACT DETAILS OF HIGHER AUTHORITY TO ESCALTE THIS ISSUE, THEY STOPPED TALKING. I JUST HAD THIS EXPERIENCE WITH ONE OF YOUR CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE. PLEASE CHECK YOUR RECORDS. I JUST CALLED FROM MY MOBILE NO. 9930982778.

NOW I NEED MY ENTIRE AMOUT BACK (RS. 1400) + INTEREST FOR WASTING MY VALUEBALE TIME + COMPENSESATION. ALSO I WISH TO SEND LEGAL NOTICE TO YOUR OFFICE TO FILE TO THE INFORMATON AND BROADCASTING MINISTRY AND CONSUMER COURT.

MY CONNECTION BOOKING DETAILS AS BELOW
DISH TV
ORDER NO. 7583730
REF.NO. ############
REQUEST NO. 1004668003
CONNECTION BOOKED ON THE NAME - SUNIL UTEKAR
ADDRESS - SONAR PADA, DOMBIVLI 421203, DIST THANE, STATE MAHARASHTRA

HOPE YOU WILL PROVIDE ABOVE INFORMATION BY TODAY.

ANIL UTEKAR
CELL - 9930982778
sbsangale1

Jul 1, 2017

change old receiver and antenna

dear sir....
i am using dish tv connection last 11 year , currently not working my dish tv reciver. i am complaint to dish tv customer care to change my old reciver and antenna, customer care executive told me your complaint solved within 24 hours but not resolved my complaint last 4 days, i am calling to customer care 7 to 8 time last 4 days but not respones any customer care sr executive. pls give me phone number any dish tv service manager nashik location. i have very bad exerience dish tv service

my dish tv vc no - 01504640380
Jksharma000

Jun 4, 2017

Videocon d2h helpline number not reachable

For last three days I am not able to contact Videocon D2H customer care number. Line getting disconnected. This morning I had good luck of the call going through but got long waiting.
I sent mail to their customer service mail about 6 hours back, no acknowledgement, no response.
I made complaints through internet about 10 minutes back, no acknowledgement so far.
Can someone suggest how to handle them?
biswajith

Apr 11, 2017

not provide any service from videocon d2h

I am a user of videocon d2h from 2012 onward, My Customer ID is 135892132 (registered mobile no. 9830082978). But I am sorry to say now a days they are not in a mood to provide service to the users. From last one month repeatedly contacted with their customer care and astonished to see that they are not bothered to provide required service regarding quality of picture and quality of service, some channels are totally not eligible. Each and every time their customer care executive has given fake assurance that within 24 hours their executive/engineer will attend and give the service but there is no one. Every month I have recharge within the stipulated time frame, but this is simple take the money and ran away type attitude of them and cheat people with false comments. Kindly look into the matter.

Look forward for resolve the issue.

Mar 15, 2017

Dear [email protected]

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Mar 8, 2017

Dear [email protected]

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DTH CONNECT COMPANY EXCUTIVE NOT PICK UP THE PHONE

REFUND BALANCE

AS PER OUR TELEPHONIC DISCUSSION WITH YOUR TEAM ON 03-03-2017 AT 5:30 PM YOU ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE THE CONNECTION OF DISH TV . PAYMENT DATE IS 02-03-2017, & DETAIL IS GIVEN BELOW.
Payment ID
MOJO7302005A30208990
Total Amount
₹1099
Paid for
dish tv hd
Paid To
DTH Connect

YOUR TEAM HAVE NOT GIVEN A SINGLE MAIL FOR REFUND AFTER A LONG FOLLOWUP WITH THEM. PLEASE SEND ME A CONFIRMATION MAIL FOR MY REFUND OTHERWISE I AM GOING TO CONSUMER COURT.SO PLEASE REFUND MY BALANCE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .

DEAR SIR

WITH BEST REGARDS
jaswinder555

Feb 23, 2017

channel not working

I recharged airtel DTH I'd 3011646211 I inattentively recharged south pack 2611 R's annual pack ..normal channel are not working ...many entertainment movies news channel not working plaza help mobile no.9779905061
VGNATHAN

Feb 16, 2017

Videocon D2H STB issue

I have problem with the set top Box of videocon for a long time. Every 3-4 months I will not get the signal and will call customer service.. they say that they can't fix remote and will send service engineer and need to pay 200:. It works for 2 days and then went bad.. now there is a mismatch in channel name to reception of channel. They say it can't be resolved and hence need to send service engineer:. Every 3-6 month there is one or other issue and we have to call service engineer to fix.. they push to take warranty package which is 600 per year.. their intention is to increase the cost to the customer by some means.. I will strongly suggest to beware of videocon..
Pra_dawn

Feb 3, 2017

regarding Felxi pack offer by Government

Sir I am using Videocon D2h connection under customer .id:162258773 .I want to know that as per government rule one can subscribe Rs 99/ package,but when spoke to Videocon D2H customer representative He told me you are not allowed to subscribe Rs 99 pack you have to take 2 add on. it is company policy

Sir but as per my knowledge there is no such policy by government.(TRIA).

Please provide gudiline for this.

Jan 25, 2017

Dear salimathchandu

ah84ansari

Jan 25, 2017

TO - VIDEOCON DTH

Complaint with respect non-receipt of Signal- most of Chanel removed from My selected Plan
I have Vediocon DTH Connection.

Customer Id is customer id 129021419

i have not activated paid sports channel . At the time of 1st ODI India /Eng in Jan'2017 . which was air on DD national. i cant watch this channel because D2h shows no signal available . i complaint to cc after complain they play DD nation . but only for 2 hour .

on the 2nd ODI same same problem i faced . on the 3rd ODI again DD nation could not play . after complaint CC the last cant be watched . CC said that after 10 minute problem will be short out but it could not be happen . i think it is Vedioncon d2h strategy not to show cricket match on a free to air channel as i am not paid to buy sports channel. CC said that an engineer will come to yr home for that company are demanding for Rs. 200 rs. for the Service Charges.

Every month we pay for taking services provided by videocon d2h . if any problem regarding services , service provider i.e. videocon d2h should rectify it on its own cost ,why i pay for this. u are responsible if u r not able to provide satisfactory service. if any problem u shold rectfy , other wise i never recommended any one for vediocon d2h ,as it is most ridiculous service provider and newer use vediocon d2h. i think a am cheated . why they demand Of Rs.200.00 for Visiting of location-and restoring service ?

i have read a lot of of review of your d2h. the people are not much satisfactory, a lot of of issue with yr dummy box. yr costumer care is rubbish and in future the market of vediocon d2h will be surely down and down.

i want to mansion an example . there was an issue with airtel in last year . Aitel sim is not working when i was in my home. i told this problem to airtel. they advised me that if there is a network problem, our engineering team will be came at your address and will short out your problem . they came and provide me a better network at my home . airtel tell never charges if any issue with signal/network . because we paid for services. if they are not provide good services definitely i will change to other operator and that effect their business . i am very happy with aitel and recommended to other people for go to airtel as their costumer dealing is very good .

I would like to quote you that I am lodging a Complaint with TRAI in this regard and I would like quote the provisions of TRAI in this regard.

A.H.Ansari
Kanu M Patel

Jan 22, 2017

TO - VIDEOCON DTH

I have Vediocon DTH Connection.

Customer Id is 101497942.
I don't have connection since dt. 28th Dec 2016. and 22nd JAN-2017
and today we have called to company for some of signal problem- some chanel are showing-some chanel are is not showing- and company are demanding for Rs. 250 rs. for the Service Charges.
how ever that company have responsibility to restore service and provide service to the customers
than why they are collecting extra service charges form customers- Rs. 250/- ? when the signal problem or DTH releted problem they have to restore the service, how they demand from customers ? as service provider their responsibility to get it restore service, that is not customers lookout and fault.

than why they demand Of Rs.250.00 for Visiting of location-and restoring service ?

also DTH company have removed some of Chanel from our sleeted Plan- without of our knowledge, why ?

This is my sixth mail regarding complaint which I lodged over phone to Customer Care of Vediocon D2H and through mail.

Even yesterday I called the customer care office (7355873558) and the time customer care officer connected to the Team Leader and the quality of the call was so bad that I was not able to hear anything and surprisingly they called me and explained my complaint which is not resolved since 28th Dec'16.

He informed me that he will send a technical person on priority and solve my problem and I received a SMS from Vediocon D2H saying that technical person will call and attend to our problem but no one came till now. But the without providing the Service the Charges are being deducted from my Top Up.

"The regulations also provide for complaint readdress — every service provider has to have a call center and also a nodal officer for the purpose. It also sets time limits for resolution of complaints.
In respect of complaints pertaining to non-receipt of signals, at least 90 per cent of the complaints must be redressed and signals restored within 24 hours. As far as other complaints are concerned, at least per cent will be redressed within 48 hours, the regulations say.

As per the regulations, no complaint will remain unresolved beyond five days and if it does, then the subscriber should be given a proportionate rebate in the subscription from the sixth day of the registration of the complaint till its satisfactory resolution. And this is in addition to any other relief that the subscriber may seek and get under any other law in force."

Kanu Patel

Jan 18, 2017

Dear salimathchandu

premkumarv1

Jan 17, 2017

Sun Direct is waste product

Smart Card No : 41047340587
Mobile No : 7026667002

Issue is channels are not coming from past two days i am trying to
call up the customer care from two days not even getting connected for
18001237575 and 07601012345, IVR says please check the number and dial
again, at last connected to customer care Agent Name :Mohan he said
that within two hrs channels will be reflected but still the same
issue is facing ....

Unsatisfactory Service, Waste of money and time. Customer care
pointing to dealers and dealers are pointing to customer care. Did not
receive any support so far, simply watching “service is scrambled or
no Signal” everyday. I will never recommend SUNDTH to anyone
Shaik1981

Jan 7, 2017

I'm technician engineer for all dth

Anybody have problem in any DTH contact me 9940462274 & my name abdullah
D Gokhale

Jan 6, 2017

Tata sky

My tata sky Subscription ID: 1076109501. On 3rd of January, 2017 I had requested tata sky helpline to deactivate my secondary connection with reference no U6F1AVD and he had informed me that my request will be completed within 48 hrs. Now even after 3 full days they are deducting money.

V G Gokhale

Jan 3, 2017

fraudulent of vediocon d2h

I have a vediocon d2h set top box .. My customer id 19244637 I had changed my pack to flexi pack and was added starplus but they added another channel without my confirmation . which now waste my money over unexpected channel . i called customer care they told you have to add two addon pack while everyone has right which channel we want pay for that only..
salimathchandu

Jan 2, 2017

Delaying installation

I booked for new digital TV connection with DishTV on 28th Dec.2016 by paying Rs.3444/- online. My booking was confirmed and Token number and installation request number were given. On 29th when contacted customer care I was told that I would receive a call at 2pm. I waited till 5pm and again called to enquire about the status. My call was redirected to the service executive and he on his part did not assure installation within specific timeframe. He simply said that it will be done within 2-3 days. I argued with him by asking why my booking was confirmed in the first place if there was a problem. His gave evading reply to which I told him if he could not provide connection within 24 hours, my booking might be cancelled and money refunded. Nothing happened in the next 24 hours. I searched for contact details of higher authorities from their official website. I sent email to Nodal officer Bangaluru giving all the details. I got immediate reply in which the concerned officer was asked to attend to installation. In the next 24 hours nothing happened. On 1st Jan. I got email requesting me to wait for their response citing technical problem. I HAVE WAITED FOR ONE FULL DAY AND INFORMED THE NODAL OFFICER AND CUSTOMER CARE ABOUT MY DECISION: RESOLVE/REFUND

HDFC Credit Card - Address Verification
    Dear Sir, I had apply for HDFC Credit Card (Application...
    Videocon D2H - Worst Service
    Dear Harry, We apologize for the inconvenience. We have...
    NSDL - PAN Correction
    I HAD APPLIED FOR PAN CORRECTION THROUGH EKYC ESIGN, MY...
    Jio - Jio recharge failed. Money has been deducted
    During a Jio recharge of ₹399 on my Jio number through...
    Customers [email protected] - Refund Finance Charges
    I have done the 98,000 transaction with my credit card on...
    Grassroots Academy - Grassroots Academy
    Grassroots Academy is India's top coaching for MSc...
    PAN NSDL - temporary token number not received on my mobile
    I have paid for the E-Sign verification through net...
    The GHMC commissioner,
 hyderabd - illegal construction in Huda park
 The GHMC commissioner,
I...
    JIO Prime Recharge - Recharge failed and money has been deducted
    During a Jio recharge of ₹399 by Gpay on my Jio number...