DTH service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTH service

Mar 8, 2017

Dear [email protected]

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DTH CONNECT COMPANY EXCUTIVE NOT PICK UP THE PHONE

REFUND BALANCE

AS PER OUR TELEPHONIC DISCUSSION WITH YOUR TEAM ON 03-03-2017 AT 5:30 PM YOU ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE THE CONNECTION OF DISH TV . PAYMENT DATE IS 02-03-2017, & DETAIL IS GIVEN BELOW.
Payment ID
MOJO7302005A30208990
Total Amount
₹1099
Paid for
dish tv hd
Paid To
DTH Connect

YOUR TEAM HAVE NOT GIVEN A SINGLE MAIL FOR REFUND AFTER A LONG FOLLOWUP WITH THEM. PLEASE SEND ME A CONFIRMATION MAIL FOR MY REFUND OTHERWISE I AM GOING TO CONSUMER COURT.SO PLEASE REFUND MY BALANCE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .

DEAR SIR

WITH BEST REGARDS
jaswinder555

Feb 23, 2017

channel not working

I recharged airtel DTH I'd 3011646211 I inattentively recharged south pack 2611 R's annual pack ..normal channel are not working ...many entertainment movies news channel not working plaza help mobile no.9779905061
VGNATHAN

Feb 16, 2017

Videocon D2H STB issue

I have problem with the set top Box of videocon for a long time. Every 3-4 months I will not get the signal and will call customer service.. they say that they can't fix remote and will send service engineer and need to pay 200:. It works for 2 days and then went bad.. now there is a mismatch in channel name to reception of channel. They say it can't be resolved and hence need to send service engineer:. Every 3-6 month there is one or other issue and we have to call service engineer to fix.. they push to take warranty package which is 600 per year.. their intention is to increase the cost to the customer by some means.. I will strongly suggest to beware of videocon..
Pra_dawn

Feb 3, 2017

regarding Felxi pack offer by Government

Sir I am using Videocon D2h connection under customer .id:162258773 .I want to know that as per government rule one can subscribe Rs 99/ package,but when spoke to Videocon D2H customer representative He told me you are not allowed to subscribe Rs 99 pack you have to take 2 add on. it is company policy

Sir but as per my knowledge there is no such policy by government.(TRIA).

Please provide gudiline for this.

Jan 25, 2017

Dear salimathchandu

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

ah84ansari

Jan 25, 2017

TO - VIDEOCON DTH

Complaint with respect non-receipt of Signal- most of Chanel removed from My selected Plan

Customer Id is customer id 129021419

i have not activated paid sports channel . At the time of 1st ODI India /Eng in Jan'2017 . which was air on DD national. i cant watch this channel because D2h shows no signal available . i complaint to cc after complain they play DD nation . but only for 2 hour .

on the 2nd ODI same same problem i faced . on the 3rd ODI again DD nation could not play . after complaint CC the last cant be watched . CC said that after 10 minute problem will be short out but it could not be happen . i think it is Vedioncon d2h strategy not to show cricket match on a free to air channel as i am not paid to buy sports channel. CC said that an engineer will come to yr home for that company are demanding for Rs. 200 rs. for the Service Charges.

Every month we pay for taking services provided by videocon d2h . if any problem regarding services , service provider i.e. videocon d2h should rectify it on its own cost ,why i pay for this. u are responsible if u r not able to provide satisfactory service. if any problem u shold rectfy , other wise i never recommended any one for vediocon d2h ,as it is most ridiculous service provider and newer use vediocon d2h. i think a am cheated . why they demand Of Rs.200.00 for Visiting of location-and restoring service ?

i have read a lot of of review of your d2h. the people are not much satisfactory, a lot of of issue with yr dummy box. yr costumer care is rubbish and in future the market of vediocon d2h will be surely down and down.

i want to mansion an example . there was an issue with airtel in last year . Aitel sim is not working when i was in my home. i told this problem to airtel. they advised me that if there is a network problem, our engineering team will be came at your address and will short out your problem . they came and provide me a better network at my home . airtel tell never charges if any issue with signal/network . because we paid for services. if they are not provide good services definitely i will change to other operator and that effect their business . i am very happy with aitel and recommended to other people for go to airtel as their costumer dealing is very good .

I would like to quote you that I am lodging a Complaint with TRAI in this regard and I would like quote the provisions of TRAI in this regard.

A.H.Ansari
Kanu M Patel

Jan 22, 2017

TO - VIDEOCON DTH

I have Vediocon DTH Connection.

Customer Id is 101497942.
I don't have connection since dt. 28th Dec 2016. and 22nd JAN-2017
and today we have called to company for some of signal problem- some chanel are showing-some chanel are is not showing- and company are demanding for Rs. 250 rs. for the Service Charges.
how ever that company have responsibility to restore service and provide service to the customers
than why they are collecting extra service charges form customers- Rs. 250/- ? when the signal problem or DTH releted problem they have to restore the service, how they demand from customers ? as service provider their responsibility to get it restore service, that is not customers lookout and fault.

than why they demand Of Rs.250.00 for Visiting of location-and restoring service ?

also DTH company have removed some of Chanel from our sleeted Plan- without of our knowledge, why ?

This is my sixth mail regarding complaint which I lodged over phone to Customer Care of Vediocon D2H and through mail.

Even yesterday I called the customer care office (7355873558) and the time customer care officer connected to the Team Leader and the quality of the call was so bad that I was not able to hear anything and surprisingly they called me and explained my complaint which is not resolved since 28th Dec'16.

He informed me that he will send a technical person on priority and solve my problem and I received a SMS from Vediocon D2H saying that technical person will call and attend to our problem but no one came till now. But the without providing the Service the Charges are being deducted from my Top Up.

"The regulations also provide for complaint readdress — every service provider has to have a call center and also a nodal officer for the purpose. It also sets time limits for resolution of complaints.
In respect of complaints pertaining to non-receipt of signals, at least 90 per cent of the complaints must be redressed and signals restored within 24 hours. As far as other complaints are concerned, at least per cent will be redressed within 48 hours, the regulations say.

As per the regulations, no complaint will remain unresolved beyond five days and if it does, then the subscriber should be given a proportionate rebate in the subscription from the sixth day of the registration of the complaint till its satisfactory resolution. And this is in addition to any other relief that the subscriber may seek and get under any other law in force."

Kanu Patel

Jan 18, 2017

Dear salimathchandu

premkumarv1

Jan 17, 2017

Sun Direct is waste product

Smart Card No : 41047340587
Mobile No : 7026667002

Issue is channels are not coming from past two days i am trying to
call up the customer care from two days not even getting connected for
18001237575 and 07601012345, IVR says please check the number and dial
again, at last connected to customer care Agent Name :Mohan he said
that within two hrs channels will be reflected but still the same
issue is facing ....

Unsatisfactory Service, Waste of money and time. Customer care
pointing to dealers and dealers are pointing to customer care. Did not
receive any support so far, simply watching “service is scrambled or
no Signal” everyday. I will never recommend SUNDTH to anyone
Shaik1981

Jan 7, 2017

I'm technician engineer for all dth

Anybody have problem in any DTH contact me 9940462274 & my name abdullah
D Gokhale

Jan 6, 2017

Tata sky

My tata sky Subscription ID: 1076109501. On 3rd of January, 2017 I had requested tata sky helpline to deactivate my secondary connection with reference no U6F1AVD and he had informed me that my request will be completed within 48 hrs. Now even after 3 full days they are deducting money.

V G Gokhale

Jan 3, 2017

fraudulent of vediocon d2h

I have a vediocon d2h set top box .. My customer id 19244637 I had changed my pack to flexi pack and was added starplus but they added another channel without my confirmation . which now waste my money over unexpected channel . i called customer care they told you have to add two addon pack while everyone has right which channel we want pay for that only..
salimathchandu

Jan 2, 2017

Delaying installation

I booked for new digital TV connection with DishTV on 28th Dec.2016 by paying Rs.3444/- online. My booking was confirmed and Token number and installation request number were given. On 29th when contacted customer care I was told that I would receive a call at 2pm. I waited till 5pm and again called to enquire about the status. My call was redirected to the service executive and he on his part did not assure installation within specific timeframe. He simply said that it will be done within 2-3 days. I argued with him by asking why my booking was confirmed in the first place if there was a problem. His gave evading reply to which I told him if he could not provide connection within 24 hours, my booking might be cancelled and money refunded. Nothing happened in the next 24 hours. I searched for contact details of higher authorities from their official website. I sent email to Nodal officer Bangaluru giving all the details. I got immediate reply in which the concerned officer was asked to attend to installation. In the next 24 hours nothing happened. On 1st Jan. I got email requesting me to wait for their response citing technical problem. I HAVE WAITED FOR ONE FULL DAY AND INFORMED THE NODAL OFFICER AND CUSTOMER CARE ABOUT MY DECISION: RESOLVE/REFUND
senthil selvan

Jan 2, 2017

VIDEOCON D2H

My videocon Customer ID is 115298188

No videocon d2h service since 12 Dec 16, after cyclone Vardha. First complaint was registered on 120 Dec 16 with customer care and was told that the same would be attended to within 4-5 days. Since the same was neither rectified nor any service engineer called up customer care was again contacted on 22 Dec 16, 25 Dec 16, 28 Dec 16 and , 29 Dec 16 and 30 Dec 16. Each time, though assurances were given, the previous complaint seems to have been closed and fresh complaint being registered with the plea of 4-5 days of time needed for rectification. The plea being taken is that electricity restoration confirmation is being awaited though restoration of electricity has been confirmed verbally during each complaint.

Further, the surprising aspect is that the account balance is being debited on daily basis for NO service being provided for all these days. The way the responses are being given by the videocon d2h customer care staff,

Soliciting an early intervention to accord respite to the harassed customers of the region.

Senthil Selvan M
Email: [email protected]
crgk123

Dec 28, 2016

Non restoration of d2h

My videocon Customer ID is 90362489
No videocon d2h service since 12 Dec 16, after cyclone Vardha. First complaint was registered on 17 Dec 16 with customer care no 7355873558 and was told that the same would be attended to within 4-5 days. Since the same was neither rectified nor any service engineer called up customer care was again contacted on 22 Dec 16, 23 Dec 16, 24 Dec 16 and , 25 Dec 16 and 28 Dec 16. Each time, though assurances were given, the previous complaint seems to have been closed and fresh complaint being registered with the plea of 4-5 days of time needed for rectification. The plea being taken is that electricity restoration confirmation is being awaited though restoration of electricity has been confirmed verbally during each complaint.

I am sure mine may not be the solitary case. The way the responses are being given by the videocon d2h customer care staff, I am sure more such customers are being put to hardships with totally disrupted, rather nil service.

Rakesh Gopalakrishnan
Cell 9176617878
Email: [email protected]
onlinecomplaint

Dec 25, 2016

videocond2h

My videocon Customer ID is 20759863.
No videocon d2h service since 12 Dec 16, after cyclone Vardha. First complaint was registered on 17 Dec 16 with customer care no 7355873558 and was told that the same would be attended to within 4-5 days. Since the same was neither rectified nor any service engineer called up customer care was again contacted on 22 Dec 16, 23 Dec 16, 24 Dec 16 and 25 Dec 17. Each time, though assurances were given, the previous complaint seems to have been closed and fresh complaint being registered with the plea of 4-5 days of time needed for rectification. The plea being taken is that electricity restoration confirmation is being awaited though restoration of electricity has been confirmed verbally during each complaint.

rtprathap

Dec 22, 2016

Complaint with respect non-receipt of Signal

I have Vediocon DTH Connection.
Customer Id is 170695620.
I don't have connection since 12th Dec'16.

Even yesterday I called the customer care office (7355873558) 4 times and the 4th time the customer care officer connected to the Team Leader and the quality of the call was so bad that I was not able to hear anything and surprisingly they called me and explained my complaint which is not resolved since 12th Dec'16.
"The regulations also provide for complaint redressal — every service provider has to have a call centre and also a nodal officer for the purpose. It also sets time limits for resolution of complaints.
In respect of complaints pertaining to non-receipt of signals, at least 90 per cent of the complaints must be redressed and signals restored within 24 hours. As far as other complaints are concerned, at least 90 per cent will be redressed within 48 hours, the regulations say.

As I informed you in my previous mail I tried to contact your Nodal Officer Tamil Nadu (Contact No. 04464598312) several times around 50 times in two days majority of time it is engaged and when it is ringing it is not attended.

Dec 8, 2016

Disactivation of VC within 6 days of recharge

Dear CHAKRADHAR PANDA

We tried to reach you on 9868906435 however there was no response. Please write to us with alternate mobile number and email ID at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Dec 7, 2016

Disactivation of VC within 6 days of recharge

Dear CHAKRADHAR PANDA

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected].in.

sabarimano

Dec 6, 2016

TATA SKY Payment LOOT

hi,

I am having Tata Sky (C-id-1164253377) which I was bought with recharge amount of Rs.279 with basic pack of Rs.99 with add on pack of English movie and Hindi movies and pogo channel. this was my basic plan. from the very beginning for the past one year.

but last three months the package value got increasing in very short term.. 3 months back they have increased to Rs.310 & the next month it become Rs.331 and again this month of December it become Rs.349...

while selling they used to say price will be stable minimum for 1 year.. and without informing they are hiddenly increasing the charges.

i want to make a complaint and sue them in court. please guide me what are the steps to be taken in order to sue them.
sarfaras nawaaz

Nov 23, 2016

Cheating Validity & Hiding some [email protected] airtel DTH service

AIRTEL DTH

I am using airtel dth

My customer ID:3013185402(registered mobile no.9841678612) email ID: [email protected]

I recharged monthly pack of south india and hollywood pack on continuously two months.
They suddenly given message of my pack is ended in few days.
I contact customer care to given the complaint about that issue.
They replied as I did not recharge properly to that pack, So they charged per day Rs.3.50 and reduced the validity 30 days to 18 days. How it is possible? If any rule is available for cheating as provided our govt. to that networks?
They did not give the further explanation properly, their only aim is robbery the money from customers.
And another one more issue is they hide some channels from the providing package, If we given the complaint about that issue then replied as that is receiver problem pay service engineer Rs.150 they would clear that technical problem.
They did not give the message for recharge amount details and pack validity of registered mobile number and tv screen.
They only given the message of remainder notice for pack validity ended on few days.

Looking for positive help
tushar1403

Nov 20, 2016

Refund of Charges for Channels Not Requested For Airtel Digital TV ID No.3002156067-001

I would like to inform you that, today I received an sms at my registered mobile no.being +919820179506 at 11:21 a.m. of 20th November 2016 stating that the my digital TV will expire on 25th of November 2016. Surprised, I checked the same on the Airtel app on my phone and it showed the same expiry date and balance of Rs.35/- to the my above referred account. I called up your call centre to enquire about the same and informed them that I had recharged on 22nd of September 2016 with an amount of Rs.4,218/- and how come the same gets expired in just 3 months. The executive was able to answer the question and informed me that the the account will only show for the top ups and not for regular account and she further informed that 3 channels were added on May 2016 for which the balance was reflected. I I clearly mentioned that I never requested for any top-ups then why I am being charged for the same. She was not able to answer and just told me that it was activated and will be charged. I refused to accept and she repeatedly told me the same thing that the charges for the 3 top-ups and if the same is not required by me, she can discontinue the same with immediate effect. Being not satisfied with the answer, she escalated the matter to her Senior Ms. Sapana (thats what I was told) and further asking for her complete name, with much hesitant, she mentioned her name as Sapna Sadapure or Sadapuri. I explained the same matter to her and told her to reverse the charges for the channels which i have not asked for. How can the paid channels be added without my permission and request. She was not able to answer any of question and as far of reversal, she doesn't have the authority. In that case why was she talking to me as a Senior in the Organization. She too forwarded to call to someone else, which she said was her Senior.

The so called Senior named Babita came on line (I don't believe she was any Sr. in the Organization as the call may have passed to someone else in the call centre). T too asked her for her full name and she too was hesitant to give her complete name. After much request she said it was Babita Sadapure or Sadapuri. I was confused and got a clear indication that everybody in the organisation are SADAPURE or SADAPURI, the customer support staff don't disclose their names. She too was not ready to accept the error done at your end and for which I am being penalized. She also told me the same thing that I can discontinue the channels, if I don't need. I told her to provide me with the method of me getting the top-ups added to my ID, whether it was by sms, by Internet or on Airtel apps. She bluntly just mentioned that your office don't maintain records, which is just 6 months back. For grievance, I can email it to them of I clearly know that they are looting the customers in this manner and don't want to pay back for the blunder made by them. I don't think its a blunder, they purposely added the channels, so that they can earn without my knowledge.

Furthermore, I have not being provided with any statement of accounts, which i need to receive any months. I need the same immediately for the date of inception and with a further request to reverse the charges applied on the name of the 3 channels i.e. HBO Hits, HBO Defined and Sony MAX Super Hitz from the day i.e. from May 2016, when they were added to my Customer ID without any further delay.

A copy of this email is being sent separately to the Compliant Board of National Consumer Compliant Forum.

SSC - Unable to login after registration on ssc site
    sir/mam I have already registered om 12/08/2019...
    Jio - Payment done Rs498/- but not get Recharge
    Sir I have made payment of Rs498/-on 24.08.2019 for 2GB...
    Cartoon Network India - No more motu patlu and chota bheem
    What hell you are doing guys why are you not bringing back...
    Avalon Unisex salon and Spa - Sex racket in Spa
    There is spa center named Avalon Unisex salon and Spa,...
    manoj kumar - Complaint against conductor to miss guide me
    My name is Pankaj works at delhi . My residence address is...
    Green trends - Incorrect amount green trends
    offer for haircut shown in flex board and asked inside ...
    [email protected] - I want Lic Agent App (ID & Password)
    my name ritesh kumar agent coad 5352/513 patna ,...
    Farha Maloo - Stray dog nuisance
    I’m living in Sector 10, Kharghar. This complaint is...
    Ep badge - Not received purchased badge
    I have purchased 30Ep badge on mysterious shop,but I...