DTH service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTH service

CHAKRADHAR PANDA

Nov 15, 2016

Disactivation of VC within 6 days of recharge

Myself Chkradhar Panda is subscriber of Dish TV having VC No. 01518635567. On 30/10.2016 I had recharged for Rs. 275/- in Family Package which is generally Rs. 250/- per month. The VC was deactivated on 06.11.2016 i.e. 24 days before the schedule time. I have made complain in the Customer Care number but no avail. They are saying to contact in the number 8010531536, to person namely Suresh, whome I do not know. I have contract with Dish TV. Why I shall contact other persons like X Y or Z. What is the use of the customer no. then. If so then they should not withdraw the customer number. The Concerned ministry or authority may receive this as my complaint and take the necessary to redress my this grievances.

manjoo

Nov 3, 2016

setup box

i have lodged so many customer care complaints against change of set up box but no setup box has been replaced in airtel DTH
housekeeping

Oct 31, 2016

Fraud and Cheating by Airtel and port airtel dth connection

Fraud and Cheating by Airtel
My Airtel DTH subscriber ID is: 3012258392. many channels in my subscription pack is not work. It shows Error Code: B001, No Signal. This is strange as all other channels are working fine and there is no issue with signal reception. volume not functioning national channel not shown any time When I called Airtel DTH Customer care for support, they responded very rudely and said a charge of Rs 200/- will be levied for a technician visit.
I find this a clear case of cheating, since a technician visit is required to fix issues with the set-top box, cabling or the RF unit, for which I'm willing to pay the visit charges. However, when there is an issue with the Airtel service which should I bear the service charge for rectification. The DTh service providers are just fleecing the customers and since these subscriptions are pre-paid the customers are at the mercy of such unethical and unscrupulous service providers. volume not coming in set box last five days but tv set in ok. Sir i want port my airtel no 3012258392 iny other dth who it is possible yes/no pl mail /sms to me.my
Himat Kumar Hirawat

Oct 22, 2016

ALL PAID CHANNELS NOT RECEIVED

yearly subscriptionOF VIDEOCON D2H VIDE SUBSCRIPTION ID NO.121004044. All channels not receivable. ex- 483 SANSKAR SIGNAL NOT AVAILABLE. FEW OTHER CHANNELS are also not received inspite of subscribing.

Contacted call centre. stereo typed answers only. Donot know ENGLISH in spite of selecting the language. NO SENIORS AVAILABLE TO COMMUNICATE IN ENGLISH NOR TO SORT ISSUE. . ONLY WANT THE CUSTOMER TO PAY RS.200/- FOR DEPUTING ENGINEER. WHY SHALL THE CONSUMER PAY FOR NON RECEIPT OF ALL THE PAID CHANNELS.

ID NO.121004044
shaileesh.s

Oct 16, 2016

some of the channels are deleted without any information

Sir, i have subscribed for videocon D2H, intially i used to get CNN and Bloomberg channels,but from past i month,i am not getting the relay, and there was no intimation nor any information but they are giving other unwanted channels without y consent. They are doing so intentionally, taking our silence granted. please do address this issue and get me some concrete promise from them, that hence forth they will not commit the same mistake.

My d2h account id number is :- 98193512

Oct 16, 2016

Not able to access subscribed channels

I am using Videocon D2h connection under cx.id:76176024 but for more than a month i am not able access some of my subscribed channels and called the Videocon customer care multiple time regarding this but they always gave excuses that its a temporary problem but its more than a month and i still do not get any result from there side. Please look into this at priority.
Abhishek Kumar

Oct 12, 2016

Signal corrupt

In our region signal of free dish continuously increasing and decreasing over 4month. If it's technical problem please solve it.
debesh2000

Oct 9, 2016

Videocon forcing me to pay for the free to air national channals

I've taken Videocon D2H connection and was watching the channels for last 2 years. Recently I prefer not to watch any paid channels, but am forced to select at least paid channels of Rs 171/- pm. Without this I'm unable to watch any free to air national channels. Moreover Videocon is allowing me to watch Videocon advertisements but not the free to air channels.

I should be allowed to watch the free to air National channels without making any payments. And If I wish I should be allowed to select other paid channels on paid basis.

As per government directive the service provider should not stop me from watching the free to air channels without making any payment. Also I should not be forced to make direct or indirect payment to watch the free to air national channels.

Please suggest as what needs to be done to gain my rights granted to me by government.
manupaul311

Oct 1, 2016

Someone else using my personal mobile number

My name is Manu Paul and I've no subscribtion to any d2h service. Someone else with an customer Id 127674505 for Videocon d2h has subscribed with my mobile number 9947599140. I've been calling Videocon service center twice and the reply I received is that they can only unsubscribe my number if the account holder requests it. I do not understand how they expect me to reach out to that person. I've been receiving multiple calls and messages everyday with their account information and I'm utterly disappointed with the way they are responding to my genuine request.
I hope with this complaint they will reach out to that customer and unsubscribe my number and I will no longer have to attend to someone else's TV subscription details. Please do the needful.
vabsy

Sep 26, 2016

Tatasky Making It Difficult To Remove Services

I called tatasky to remove a service. They say, you will have to call tomorrow to remove the service.

I asked them, to take my request now as I am calling now. They refused to take the request.

I asked them, if by any reason, I am unable to call tomorrow and call you day after tomorrow, then will you be able to close the service without charging. They said "You will be charged day after tomorrow, you will have to call tomorrow only".

Its like forcing a customer or making it difficult for a customer to remove a service. Tatasky has become expensive and incompetent and their new marketing managers mindsets sucks.

If its not a regulation to make it easy for customers to close a service, then make it one. Whoever is decision making authority, needs to take action on this immediately.
sushiljangid

Sep 14, 2016

to remove services

The dth companies add services by one message or a sms instantly but if any wants to remove any pack or services which he dont want, a long process makes by the dth company which is very costly due to long process. Is this possible to bound dth companies to make simple process to withdraw or remove services or channels by sms or missed call as they add these services
Poobonimadhusudhan

Aug 24, 2016

Change the box not signal

I am using VIDEOCAN dth customer ID :4887519
Two months back my DTH network not working setup box I complaint DTH consumer call centar and Chang setup box New I will pay money agen same problem I call conumer centar not respon please slow my problem

Poobobimadhusudhan

abhishek_env

Aug 13, 2016

Connection lost since last 6 days

Respected Sir/Madam,
This is very unfortunate to inform you that after being a reputed company, you people unable to give support to a customer (Customer Name: Gopinath Sen, ID: 129977731 ) in a problem of getting proper signal to his d2h device after payed all required charges.
I am informing you through phone (Registered mobile no. 9832282598) since last 09/08/2016. Regularly I am getting only a new complain no. and new deadline but not the service from your side.
Along with it has also been recorded and reported against by a system engineer and local suppot that we are denying to change our set top box, denying to pay service engineer and denying cut our tree which may create obstacle during connection, etc. But the original thing is that, they didn't even visit properly to our house.

Should I expect atleast some humanity from or just request for disconnect the line ????

Abhishek Sen
+919832737280
DishTV_CST

Aug 11, 2016

Dishtv

Dear keval krishan sharma

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]
Have a nice day.

Online Team
DishTV
nidhintm

Aug 10, 2016

Sun Direct DTH

I have registered a complaint in sun direct portal in connection with Sundirect DTH Connection in 02/08/2016.My smart card number is 42573618313. I am not getting DTH signal. Even after my complaint no further action taken by them to resolve the problem.. I have already paid the DTH charge till 08/11/2016. how can i solve the problem?
DishTV_CST

Aug 9, 2016

Dishtv

Dear keval krishan sharma

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Online Team
DishTV
keval krishan sharma

Aug 8, 2016

Charging Free to Air Channel Subscription

Sir DishTv DTH Charging from us Free to Air Channel " Zee News " Subscription From Last 1 and Half Months , i Contact to DishTv Today for this Problum Then They Clearly Said me " ye to Charge Lagega " . it will continued .please Help me.

- Keval Krishan Sharma Contact.09829212480
Ward No.6, 4 J. S. D., Bugia
C/o.Jaitsar , Distt.SriGangaNagar ( Raj.)
banerjeealok

Jul 26, 2016

change my plan

i recharge 435 but it add to my accounts , i do not want platinum gold channel now , i want to change my plan to 435 package , change my plan or contact my registered mobile no
chavansushil1

Jul 23, 2016

Fraudulant Operation

This is further to update that my VC no. is 01515921388.

On top of it, I had been out of town for 10 days and again I am not receiving any signal. After complaining I am told like last time that a technitian would visit like last time & I will have to pay him.
Vishy Srinivasan

Jul 19, 2016

Tata Sky Rip Off | Poor Service

I have 3 set top box connections of Tata Sky and have been a customer for over 6 years. One of my set top boxes have been malfunctioning and I get a fluctuating signal which means I cannot view the channels / signal quality is very poor - I have made multiple complaints over the last 6 MONTHS but this has not been fixed!!!.

The service provider has sent people to fix the issue and each time the technician claims that the problem has been resolved! Within a couple of days the problem resurfaces - the signal has been reset, cable checked, I have got my TV checked thrice by the Company technician, but the problem is not resolved.

I finally placed a call yet again on Jul 17, 2016 and was informed that a technician would be sent who would replace the box. The technician came to my residence from L K Telecom & Information Ltd., Lower Parel, Mumbai (+91-22-65000824)(Fakruddin Sheikh). After all the checks I was told everything was fine. When I demanded the box to be replaced as was discussed on call, I was first asked to call the call center - when I protested, I was connected to the service agency head who then wanted to be paid INR 400 to replace the defective box.

This is nothing but daylight robbery - why should a customer who is paying monthly rental for a defective box pay for the replacement?! The boxes provided by Tata Sky are also not new boxes but are "refurbished" boxes with no guarantee. I urge the regulator to take severe action against such fraudulent practices.
sanjayc1981

Jul 4, 2016

not getting asianet channel's in new diamond pack

I have an annual package of Videocon d2h, which has many channels including asianet.
My rmn is 9820319404.
About a week ago all channels were somehow reinitialized and I was asked to send an sms to their service number.
Thereafter most of the channels started working again, however the asianet channels still are not working.
I immediately then called the ivrs and lodged the request again, do note their ivrs is a dead end with no response after option selection.
Thereafter I sent them an email. I got a reply asking which channels are not working.
I replied back stating asianet channels are not working.
Thereafter neither has the problem been resolved nor do I get any responses to my emails.
I haven't such pathetic and deaf customer service from anyone.
I am contemplating what next steps to take to escalate and get value for the money I already paid.
himsagar

Delay in Shoes delivery

I have ordered shoes long back and received a message fro Comparedth.com on May 5 saying dat the product vl b delivered in 20-25 days. and after dat i have received a msg May 30 saying dat shoes has been dispatched your POD details are 752310248 on Dot... Wen vl i receive my shoes. So far, i have not received dem. I ask ur team to take necessary action and deliver the shoes on time. I have already paid the amount. I request solve my problem..
K R Ajay kumar

VIDEOCON D2H

I am using videocon d2h
My account d2h account number is 25837800
its showing a message insufficient balance or channel not subscribed. but my account have sufficient balance. They are asking money Rs.200/- for restrarting the lost channels. eg. channel no 603 asianet, 611 asianet plus , 621 asianet movie etc.
looking for positive help
RCOMcare

RE: COMPLAINT

Dear Sudhakar,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,
Reliance Communications

UP BEd - Pool Counselling advance fee not refunded
    Dear Sir/Mam, I have participated in Pool counselling of...
    Ola Cabs - OVER CHARGED
    Hi Team, I booked Ola auto from my location to...
    WBUT - Violation of norms and Standard of AICTE approval
    Principal of MIT/Bishnupur (158) are allowing lateral...
    Hitachi - Dont buy Hitachi
    Dont buy Hitach AC... Worst Service ... Took AC on last...
    complaint to municipal commissioner,vijayawada - Ward 23 but written wrongly as ward 22
    Assesment No. 1073113608 New Assesment : 230833 and old...
    Videocon D2H - Amount deducted from my account with out giving service
    Dear Customer (pvr1987), We apologize for the...
    drainage - Drainage
    Dear Sir/Madam Every week,There is a problem with...
    [email protected] - Merchant portal
    My merchat portal after 3 day not open what's problam...
    Blue Dart - Non-receipt of Parcel
    Shipping Track Number : 40083205702 The said parcel was...