DTH service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTH service

Abhishek Kumar

Oct 12, 2016

Signal corrupt

In our region signal of free dish continuously increasing and decreasing over 4month. If it's technical problem please solve it.
debesh2000

Oct 9, 2016

Videocon forcing me to pay for the free to air national channals

I've taken Videocon D2H connection and was watching the channels for last 2 years. Recently I prefer not to watch any paid channels, but am forced to select at least paid channels of Rs 171/- pm. Without this I'm unable to watch any free to air national channels. Moreover Videocon is allowing me to watch Videocon advertisements but not the free to air channels.

I should be allowed to watch the free to air National channels without making any payments. And If I wish I should be allowed to select other paid channels on paid basis.

As per government directive the service provider should not stop me from watching the free to air channels without making any payment. Also I should not be forced to make direct or indirect payment to watch the free to air national channels.

Please suggest as what needs to be done to gain my rights granted to me by government.
manupaul311

Oct 1, 2016

Someone else using my personal mobile number

My name is Manu Paul and I've no subscribtion to any d2h service. Someone else with an customer Id 127674505 for Videocon d2h has subscribed with my mobile number 9947599140. I've been calling Videocon service center twice and the reply I received is that they can only unsubscribe my number if the account holder requests it. I do not understand how they expect me to reach out to that person. I've been receiving multiple calls and messages everyday with their account information and I'm utterly disappointed with the way they are responding to my genuine request.
I hope with this complaint they will reach out to that customer and unsubscribe my number and I will no longer have to attend to someone else's TV subscription details. Please do the needful.
vabsy

Sep 26, 2016

Tatasky Making It Difficult To Remove Services

I called tatasky to remove a service. They say, you will have to call tomorrow to remove the service.

I asked them, to take my request now as I am calling now. They refused to take the request.

I asked them, if by any reason, I am unable to call tomorrow and call you day after tomorrow, then will you be able to close the service without charging. They said "You will be charged day after tomorrow, you will have to call tomorrow only".

Its like forcing a customer or making it difficult for a customer to remove a service. Tatasky has become expensive and incompetent and their new marketing managers mindsets sucks.

If its not a regulation to make it easy for customers to close a service, then make it one. Whoever is decision making authority, needs to take action on this immediately.
sushiljangid

Sep 14, 2016

to remove services

The dth companies add services by one message or a sms instantly but if any wants to remove any pack or services which he dont want, a long process makes by the dth company which is very costly due to long process. Is this possible to bound dth companies to make simple process to withdraw or remove services or channels by sms or missed call as they add these services
Poobonimadhusudhan

Aug 24, 2016

Change the box not signal

I am using VIDEOCAN dth customer ID :4887519
Two months back my DTH network not working setup box I complaint DTH consumer call centar and Chang setup box New I will pay money agen same problem I call conumer centar not respon please slow my problem

Poobobimadhusudhan
Mobile no:9247821497
abhiash

Aug 17, 2016

airtel dth

i have lodged so many customer care complaints against change of set up box but no setup box has been replaced...
abhishek_env

Aug 13, 2016

Connection lost since last 6 days

Respected Sir/Madam,
This is very unfortunate to inform you that after being a reputed company, you people unable to give support to a customer (Customer Name: Gopinath Sen, ID: 129977731 ) in a problem of getting proper signal to his d2h device after payed all required charges.
I am informing you through phone (Registered mobile no. 9832282598) since last 09/08/2016. Regularly I am getting only a new complain no. and new deadline but not the service from your side.
Along with it has also been recorded and reported against by a system engineer and local suppot that we are denying to change our set top box, denying to pay service engineer and denying cut our tree which may create obstacle during connection, etc. But the original thing is that, they didn't even visit properly to our house.

Should I expect atleast some humanity from or just request for disconnect the line ????

Abhishek Sen
+919832737280
DishTV_CST

Aug 11, 2016

Dishtv

Dear keval krishan sharma

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]
Have a nice day.

Online Team
DishTV
nidhintm

Aug 10, 2016

Sun Direct DTH

I have registered a complaint in sun direct portal in connection with Sundirect DTH Connection in 02/08/2016.My smart card number is 42573618313. I am not getting DTH signal. Even after my complaint no further action taken by them to resolve the problem.. I have already paid the DTH charge till 08/11/2016. how can i solve the problem?
DishTV_CST

Aug 9, 2016

Dishtv

Dear keval krishan sharma

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Online Team
DishTV
keval krishan sharma

Aug 8, 2016

Charging Free to Air Channel Subscription

Sir DishTv DTH Charging from us Free to Air Channel " Zee News " Subscription From Last 1 and Half Months , i Contact to DishTv Today for this Problum Then They Clearly Said me " ye to Charge Lagega " . it will continued .please Help me.

- Keval Krishan Sharma Contact.09829212480
Ward No.6, 4 J. S. D., Bugia
C/o.Jaitsar , Distt.SriGangaNagar ( Raj.)
banerjeealok

Jul 26, 2016

change my plan

i recharge 435 but it add to my accounts , i do not want platinum gold channel now , i want to change my plan to 435 package , change my plan or contact my registered mobile no
chavansushil1

Jul 23, 2016

Fraudulant Operation

This is further to update that my VC no. is 01515921388.

On top of it, I had been out of town for 10 days and again I am not receiving any signal. After complaining I am told like last time that a technitian would visit like last time & I will have to pay him.
Vishy Srinivasan

Jul 19, 2016

Tata Sky Rip Off | Poor Service

I have 3 set top box connections of Tata Sky and have been a customer for over 6 years. One of my set top boxes have been malfunctioning and I get a fluctuating signal which means I cannot view the channels / signal quality is very poor - I have made multiple complaints over the last 6 MONTHS but this has not been fixed!!!.

The service provider has sent people to fix the issue and each time the technician claims that the problem has been resolved! Within a couple of days the problem resurfaces - the signal has been reset, cable checked, I have got my TV checked thrice by the Company technician, but the problem is not resolved.

I finally placed a call yet again on Jul 17, 2016 and was informed that a technician would be sent who would replace the box. The technician came to my residence from L K Telecom & Information Ltd., Lower Parel, Mumbai (+91-22-65000824)(Fakruddin Sheikh). After all the checks I was told everything was fine. When I demanded the box to be replaced as was discussed on call, I was first asked to call the call center - when I protested, I was connected to the service agency head who then wanted to be paid INR 400 to replace the defective box.

This is nothing but daylight robbery - why should a customer who is paying monthly rental for a defective box pay for the replacement?! The boxes provided by Tata Sky are also not new boxes but are "refurbished" boxes with no guarantee. I urge the regulator to take severe action against such fraudulent practices.
sanjayc1981

Jul 4, 2016

not getting asianet channel's in new diamond pack

I have an annual package of Videocon d2h, which has many channels including asianet.
My rmn is 9820319404.
About a week ago all channels were somehow reinitialized and I was asked to send an sms to their service number.
Thereafter most of the channels started working again, however the asianet channels still are not working.
I immediately then called the ivrs and lodged the request again, do note their ivrs is a dead end with no response after option selection.
Thereafter I sent them an email. I got a reply asking which channels are not working.
I replied back stating asianet channels are not working.
Thereafter neither has the problem been resolved nor do I get any responses to my emails.
I haven't such pathetic and deaf customer service from anyone.
I am contemplating what next steps to take to escalate and get value for the money I already paid.
himsagar

Delay in Shoes delivery

I have ordered shoes long back and received a message fro Comparedth.com on May 5 saying dat the product vl b delivered in 20-25 days. and after dat i have received a msg May 30 saying dat shoes has been dispatched your POD details are 752310248 on Dot... Wen vl i receive my shoes. So far, i have not received dem. I ask ur team to take necessary action and deliver the shoes on time. I have already paid the amount. I request solve my problem..
K R Ajay kumar

VIDEOCON D2H

I am using videocon d2h
My account d2h account number is 25837800
its showing a message insufficient balance or channel not subscribed. but my account have sufficient balance. They are asking money Rs.200/- for restrarting the lost channels. eg. channel no 603 asianet, 611 asianet plus , 621 asianet movie etc.
looking for positive help
RCOMcare

RE: COMPLAINT

Dear Sudhakar,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,
Reliance Communications
sangeetha_ma

Jun 26, 2016

channels not available

I have a videocon d2h connection with a subscription of south silver pack. Suddenly many channels like asianet, cnn etc is not coming and a message is coming that you have not subscribed/no balance. i have sufficient balance. these channels were coming till some ten days back. there is no complaint provision in the website and presently subscribed channels cannot be viewed. the website is horrible.
moinvanak

Jun 24, 2016

cheating the customers

I am using the airtel connection and they are charging the 1 year ammount and after 6 month they stop the serve in the name of top up and all other non sense service. And they all have excuse
Ravi Mukund

Jun 19, 2016

cable Operator is not providing Set top box

we are using cable service of M/s. Adhunik Electronis services after several complaints our Cable operator is not providing Set Top box to us and chargins us Rs. 160 per month and showing very few channels.

Kindly take necessary action or guide us where to file complaint by process.
peddaraothota

Jun 17, 2016

worst service

very very poor service from compare dth , not providing the promised packages in right time, we have to wait to up to two days to get the packages after installation. i think no where it will happen.more over the response to customer complaints is worst.
satyanarainkataria

Jun 8, 2016

change of base pack to flexi pack of videocond2h

I am a customer of videocond2h since 20-06-2010 & my. id no.is 13111547.I got my base pack changed to flexi as per message rceived on 08/06/2016 at 06:07 PM stating that "as per your request your base pacck has been changed to d2h flexipack, charges Rs 99per month". But i have been intimated by sh pradeep kummar & sh. yogesh mehta on customer care no.18001370111 from my registered mobile no. 9810305396 that atleast one add-on worth Rs 35 minimum is mandatory and not optional. I told that a written message to this effect may be sent on my registerd mobile may be sent, They replied that nothing in writing can be given to this effect but your new pack will not be made applicable incase of failure to follow the verbal instructions.It seems that the co. is charging the verbally claimed amount and have the intention of misguiding as well as leave him in dilemma as my complaint was not even registered. I feel cheated because earlier also ad-on was made mandatory without leaving any written proof with me. I request that a necessary solution/ feed back may be provided.
ashishsinghal77

Jun 3, 2016

Very Bad Service of D2H

I am a D2h customer since last 3 months.
My Customer id is 167794078

First of all since first day of the installation very frequently signal loss is there.
This time it was the height

fir 3 days the videocon d2h settop box is not working at my home. Getting the message SIGNAL NOT AVAILABLE
2 days back I raised the complaint for same.
I got the calls twice or thrice from the service engineer saying that he will visit my place in next 30 mins, but he never turned up.
I have never seen such kind of pathetic service, even the government organisations works much better then this.

finally after 3 days D2H engineer came to my place,
His behavior was very bad. following are the noticable points.

1. He didn't had any id card to prove that he is from videocon d2h.
2. He charged Rs. 200 for a connector as he said somewhere wire has cut and the wire has to connect again. Where as last time the charges for the connector was Rs. 150 just 2 months back.
3. He threatened us that if we will make any kind of complaint against him, he will not come to fix any issue from next time.

Seriously patetic service provided by D2H, On top of this no communication from D2H.

-Ashish

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...