DTH service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTH service

jonascosta

Feb 14, 2016

Tata Sky account deactivated

My tata sky account has deactivated and showing massage "
Sorry. There seems to be an issue with your account. " what should I have to do?
Jatin Koshti

Feb 1, 2016

Activated HITZ Movie Combo 9M Pack without permisiiion (cost rs. 309)

My name is Jatin Koshti, has Airtel Dth (3003474661). I had done the airtel recharge of 510 rs. on 09-01-2016. According to Recharge message my balance was 537.24 rs. & next recharge date will be 05-03-2015.

After that I got one more message on 10-01-2016 from the company informing that I got a recharge of 30 rs. (As bonus, As there is a scheme was there if I recharge with 510 rs. I will get bonus of 30 rs.) According to that message my balance was 557.95 rs. & next recharge date will be 09-03-2015.

After that on 31-01-2016 I got one more message from the company informing me the HITZ Movie Combo 9M Pack has been activated on my airtel digital tv ID 3003474661. and I have been charged 309 rs. This pack has been activated without any permission of mine.

Then I got the message on 01-02-2016 informing that my balance is 44.57 rs, valid till 04-feb.

Then I talked with customer care executives (of airtel dth) but they did not take my problem seriously and talk round - around.

I have all the message saved in my cell, which I discussed with you above. I am ready to use it as a proof.

I request you sir, please look into the matter and solve it as fast as possible.

In solution of this matter I want my deducted balance back, which company has deducted from my balance by activating HITZ Movie Combo 9M Pack without any permission of mine.

In past also I have faced this kind of issues multiple times and heard about this kind of issues from my relatives and friends. I had avoided to complain at that time as I was unaware about this portal.

Looking for positive reply and hope for justice.

Jatin Koshti
(M)9662174391

Jan 13, 2016

Dear SharadPandey

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]
Have a nice day.

Govind Bang

Jan 12, 2016

Refund Amount

I am using Reliance dth since long time,
My Smart Card No. : is ############
I complain 21st December 2015 about Setup Box Autometically on & off they tell me our eng. Will come & see the problem & solve the problem. They tell me if set up box problem the set up box will change & Charge is 500/- Rs. If no problem in setup box the the service charge will be 175/- Rs. I am agreed. But the Reliance DTH not send any engg. & they charged 175/- & 175/- the I have complain many time about the Refund of amount but whenever I call customer care they saying me we have to wait for 72 Hours & I call many time after 72 hours but they always tell me we have taken complain the complain will solve in 72 hours but yet not solved. The account is suspended for more than 15 days so I request solve my problem.

Jan 11, 2016

Dear SharadPandey

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

SharadPandey

Jan 11, 2016

Not activating Pick By Channel service

Dishtv

I am S.C. Pandey from Dehradun. My Dish TV VC No. is 01517167107. Earlier I had H D Royale pack.

1. In the month of December 2015 I applied online to change my pack to Pick By Channel.
As advised I paid Rs. 724.00 online through net banking. To my surprise it was not changed and H D Royale
pack continued. As a result my balance expired on 6th January 2016.

2. On 8th January 2016 I again applied online to change my pack to Pick By Channel and as advised paid
Rs. 511.00 online through net banking. On contacting customer care it was told that I will receive a verification
call within 24 hours but till today i.e. 11/01/2016 I have not received any verification call. Customer support
executive asked me to send this email.

Please change my pack to Pick By Channel till 12/01/2016 or disconnect my connection and refund the balance amount to me.

In case no action is taken as requested by 12/01/2016, I will be forced to go to consumer court.

S.C. Pandey
VC No. 01517167107
RMN 9415020420
jay Prakash Ray

Dec 8, 2015

complaint

Name-MARKANDEY RAI,DISH TV NO-1518371351,I AM DISH TV CONSUMER. DISH TV WAS TWO TIME CHANGE MY MONTHLY PLAN IN ONE MONTH. WHEN I CALL TO DISH TV. THEN REPLY THAT YOU TO MAKE MISS CALL.WHENEVER I CALL TO DISH TV FOR SHOOTOUT MY PROBLEM.
IF MISS CALL FACILITIES FOR CHANGING MONTHLY PLAN.THAN BEFORE INFORM TO CONSUMER IN THIS REGARD.
THEREFORE REGISTERED MY COMPLAINT AND SHOULD FOUND COMPENSATION.

Dec 3, 2015

Cheaters...over charging for same issue not resolved....Tata sky dth

i am using tata sky dth since long time but I have huge complain against them
i d placed the complain against signal issue
whenever i recharge my account I get network problem i called tata sky they come and o some settings in 5 minutes and charge 2nd time same issue again but this time i have been told some router change charge re 395 3rd same network issue this time they ask me to pay re 650 when i refuse to pay still am charge re 170(dedicated frombmy account) 4 time same issue aaking for 1000 and refuse so they again deducted visiting charges...issue remains as it is.when i tried complaining to high authority no response
i am keep getting calls stating will change your dish buy you will be charge re 650 .
Now please tell me is this fare why would i pay more when my 1st complain only not resolve ....i have mail to nodelofficer no response....my id no 1097305609

please dont buy tata sky....fatema poonawala
Rishi Gupta

Nov 21, 2015

Worst service and worst are thier technician

I have upgrade my airtel to hd on 15th october 2015 and from the same day i am getting problem of vc card and set top box and i have been complaining continiously but m nt getting any proper help from airtel
Still that problem is not solved now i am planning to change the connection with other service provider

Cust id:- 3003717204
Rishikesh gupta

Nov 20, 2015

Dear Sachinpharma,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback We really appreciate you for taking out the time and sharing your feedback We have forwarded your feedback to the concerned team and we shall certainly take appropriate corrective actions.

DishTv
DC Sharma

Cheating by Airtel DTH

1. My Airtel DTH consumer No is 3009298245. In 2014 I recharged for 1 year and paid the full amount to Airtel DTH. I left for Leh on 09 Jun 2014 and remained there upto 02 Sep 2014. Before moving I requested Airtel DTH for safe custody. They kept it in safe custody only for one month. And charged me for 56 days without my using the service. My request for further safe custody fell on deaf years stating that safe custody is permitted only for one month.

2. Similarly this year I left for Mumbai on 31 Aug 2015 and remained there upto 16 Nov 2015. Before leaving I requested for safe custody and it was given for one month only. I was again charged without using the service from 30 Sep 2015 to 16 Nov 2015.

3. On both the occasions my house remained locked and there was no chance of using the DTH service. This is a clear cut cheating by Airtel DTH. Why a customer should be made to pay without using the service..

DC Sharma
rawatsuraj1

POOR SERVICE BY VEDIOCON D2H

MY OLD SET TOP BOX REPLACED WITH NEW HD SET TOP BOX BUT AFTER 12 DAYS IT NOT INSTALLED PROPERLY AND IT IS SHOWING THE SIGNAL PROBLEM.NO SINGLE CHANNEL IS PLAYING WITH THIS BOX.

I HAVE MADE SEVERAL COMPLAINT BUT NOT ATTENDED BY VEDIOCON D2H ENGINNER .ENGINEER ALWAYS FUND ON LEAVE. I HAVE NEVER THIS TYPE OF WORST SERVICE TILLL DATE.

SURAJ SINGH RAWAT

Hope you are doing good.

Sachinpharma

Nov 17, 2015

Complain against dish tv

I m sachin using dish tv, vc no 01522718548, i had gone out of station for one week, than i come back and recharge for 275 rps., than they told me u have to pay 25 rps for service resume and 3 day service will deduct from your next recharge, because they provide 3 day extra sevice while i did not make any type of request to extend 3 day service so they make me fraud with 3 days and instalatio of chatri is so poor in 3 month i have make complain 3 times, stilll i m not seeing any channel after paid for 275 for a month, no customre care support and they tell lie pollicy to cudtomer.

Oct 28, 2015

Subscription cheating

My Subscriber ID 1135889051

U are not giving me in details my subscription report and u surreptitiously avoiding my main question why my due date comes early 22nd from 2nd of next month and make it clear r u giving us package Rs.240/-per month for 30 days @ Rs.7.89/- per day As per ur statement This is for 30 days means ( 30 X 12) 360 days X 7.89 = Rs. 2840.40 and My total subscription is Rs. 240 X 12 = Rs. 2880.00 So balance is Rs. Rs.2880- 2840.40 = Rs. 39.60 amount is balance . and 5 days balance from 365 days i.e. one year. 5 X 7.89 = Rs. 39.45 and this amount deducted from Rs. 39.60 i.e. my subscription for one year paid by month by month is correct. As per ur statement

As requested we would like to inform you that the account monthly charges are Rs. 240.00 and daily deduction is Rs. 7.89 per day.

Additionaly we would like to inform you that october month bill statement will be generated after 20/11/2015 and it will be forwarded to your registered email id and no additional deduction is from the account other than Dhamaal Mix pack charges of Rs. 236.70.

The existing packs in your account are:

Package Price/ Effective End Date

1. Dhamaal Mix Monthly Pack Rs. 240.00 inactive

2. Punjabi Regional Free Pack Rs. 0.00 inactive

And your account balance is Rs. 2.38 available as on 28/102015. Your account is inactive.
As I continuously saying by seeing the above statement that they are cheating us and continuously telling lie that they introduce new package without my request/consent . This company is big cheater if not so and tell us which Governing body i have to complain. Because they are not interested to give reply. I above explain in details.

Narendra Kumar Sharma
Basant Pur Saithly
Muradnagar- 201206
$angeet

Oct 26, 2015

Tata Sky

Guys !! pls dont buy Tata Sky DTH service, it is such a "BAKWAS" company, founded just to cheat its customers.
vergan84

Oct 15, 2015

Complaint against Tata Sky

I am a consumer vide user ID - 1073506477 , I was not able to view tata sky from past 2 to 3 days due to poor signal problem. I had raised compliant to customer care and they told technical will come to resolve & a service charge of 170 rs will be charged. I asked them why service charge is charged, Then they told since my set -up box is out of warranty, so they will charge me. However my question , the issue was with poor signal , Then why service charge will be charged. Its TATA SKY's responsibility to make sure customers gets proper signals..

Hope Govt will take action against tata sky
Pradip Kumar Chatterjee

Oct 2, 2015

Activation of channels under ala-carte of airtel dth

Pradip Kumar Chattopadhyay <[email protected]>

Oct 2 (1 day ago)

to customercaresu., compliance.off., bcc: Ala.Carte

CUSTOMER ID.3012039365

I had mailed on 26/09/2015 regarding the above subject at [email protected] and recharged Rs 200/- vide Transaction Id 1206349438 dt.26/09/2015 .
On 30th evening miss Supriya Sushant called on me at my mobile (9903834143) and asked to mail regarding the list of channels and confirmed that she will activate the same immediately on receipt of my mail.
I immediately mailed at [email protected] (as advised by her) on 30th itself but in vain. On 01/10/2015 I again mailed to her with an expectation that it will be activated soon but as of now I am yet to receive your service .
Today is the 7th. day since I have requested you for the activation , and I don't know how many days it will take to render this minimal service .
Pl. don't take it as a battle of egos but sincerely telling you that I AM REALLY FED UP WITH YOUR PROMPT SERVICE .
Sir/Madam, How can you justify yourself that even aftr 7days you have not been able to activate the channels , which is a most minimal service to render ? Really it is FUNNY!!!

Pradip Kumar Chatterjee .
somrajmeet

Oct 1, 2015

Complaint against TATA Sky

I am a consumer vide user ID - 1096869308 continuously facing problem of sound level in HD channel of Tata Sky which is maintain at low level and neither it increase nor it decrease while SD channel have no problem sound of SD channel increase and decrease as desired. This problem is facing from the time when company update their system. At that time I have also made complaint for the same and a technical visit has also made by the company at that time but he said that this problem will be removed as the company's system get updated but I am still facing with the above said problem. I have talk many time with your customer care representative but they no solution. Today I have talked with Mr. Abhishek, Technical representative, he told me that for the above problem he arranged the technical visit at the cost of Rs.170/-.

In this connection my submission is that I am the sufferer and facing problem in spite of paying extra charges of Rs.125/- per month continuously which I have not received from last five to six month and moreover Mr. Abhishek, Technical representative told me that as per company policy Rs.170/- is the charges for technical visit. Even company is not providing the HD service though company charged for HD service and for rectifying the problem company demanding visiting fees.

I have made complaint many to Tata Sky vide complaint ID no. KEFOM5Q, KB0ZOI3, KFF2UJ0 and KFF2U3I but the company does not agree to remove the problem without any visiting fee even though I am the sufferer since last six month.

This is the policy of company to harassing customer by the way of not providing proper services and then charge to them in the name of technical visit. Moreover, technical person come for the same is either unqualified or they have no proper knowledge about the technical support as it happen with me in past also and this will happen again and again.

Sir this is not a matter of money but matter of cheating therefore, I am requesting to look into the matter and some guideline should also be issued to DTH service provider so that they could not make money by the above manner as I am not the single customer who is facing the harassment and arbitrariness of DTH service provider there are so many customer who are either have knowledge where to complaint or have not time to complaint.

CA Rajesh Kumar Agarwal
Mo. No.8826546565
rahul 1990

Sep 15, 2015

airtel dth

Harasment by Airtel Executives
MY connection no 3011077962 , mere pass 2 connection hai but 1 connection main stop kra diya tha march me but last month mujhe pata laga ki mera 1st connection on ho gya hai. mujhe se bina puche are bina information ke 1st connection start kr diya fir main complaint ki com. no 46244075 date 21 aug 2015 ko main mail bi ki DT082100074, DT091500047, BUT koi fayda ni hua airtel wale bol hai ki 22 aug ko problem solve ho gyi thi, ap se contact ni ho pya tha, itni jhuti company hai, na mujhe ye airtel wala mere recording suna hai 21 aug ki, maine 21 aug ko bola tha ki band krdo mera connection aur waiver do mujhe, but kuch ni hua, aj mujhe fir pata chal ki mera fir se connection on hai 1st wala, maine call kiya 4 bar 15 min tk hold pe ya koi aawaj ki aayi, fir kisi deepak se baat hui, bola hai ki apne bs waiver k liye bola hai, apke dono connection on hai, daily ke 16 rs cut hote hai ap ke.
main apna 1st connection on kiya to woh start ni tha, maine fir se call kiya ki AP SB JHOT BOL RHA ho ki connection start hai are rs cut kr rahe ho fir use company wale ne waha se on kr diya,
MAINE AISI CHOR AUR JHOT BOLNE WALI COMPANY AJ TK NI DEKHI,
KOI BI BHAI IN CHOR COMPANY KA CONNECTION NA LE

RAHUL SINGH

Aug 28, 2015

Dear rkbansal,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected]

rkbansal

Aug 26, 2015

dish Tv Recharge auto upgradation without my request

My customer id is 01521702035. i am enjoying super family pack of Rs 240 PM since my installation my recharge date is 19th and switch off date 22nd of the month. i recharged for 720 Rs on 20/8/2015 for next three months starting from 19/8 to 19/11/15. In order to avail scheme 3*2 days extra. I gave them miss call. but yesterday i have recieved an message that Game ON HD Pack is already active on your Dish TV VC No 01521702035. for that i havent made any request. i have tried to call customer care centre twice yesterday and today itself. but they refused to entertain my request. kindly intervene in matter and revive my existing super family non HD Pack.

Aug 19, 2015

Monthly statement or bill not provided by Reliance Digital TV

From: Ranjeet Ranjan ([email protected])
To: [email protected] ([email protected])
Date: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 04:39 PM
Subject: Re: 'Reliance=009-472-863' Reference to your e-mail

Hi sir/mam,

I have reliance digital connection since 2011 which smart card no.############. I continues use this but after installation date I am not receiving my monthly consumption bill or statement by mail or by courier. I think it is our right to take the monthly statement of our big tv DTH. I have also installed TATA SKY they provide me continuously monthly statement by mail.

So you are kindly requested to please provide me the all statement or bill from the installation date to till date.

Please treat this mail as very important and reply as soon as possible.

Ranjeet Kumar Ranjan

Smart Card No. ############

[email protected] <[email protected]>
4:08 PM (35 minutes ago)

to me
Dear Mr.Ranjan,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated, August 18, 2015 for your Reliance Digital TV Smart Card number ############, regarding statement of account.

The Reliance Digital TV services are prepaid services. Hence, we do not provide monthly consumption bill or invoice copy to the customer as details are directly updated in our system.

To view your account details, you may login to our website at http://myservices.relianceada.com

Assuring you of our best services always.

Thank you for choosing Reliance.

Afreen Shaikh
Officer-Customer Care
Reliance Digital TV.

Please Do the needful.

Ranjeet
Mukundta

Aug 6, 2015

Videocon DTH is cheating consumer by false advertising

Videocon Cheaters ,

i recharged my account(cust ID - 149472601) with 750 rs, through videocond2h.com. i was told i will be getting 750 rupees of coupon within 48 hours but its fake, when i call customer care my query wasnt resolved, and no one is qualified to atleast understand my issues.

disappointed consumer
mukund
K Vijesh

Aug 5, 2015

AIRTEL - DTH - Stoppage of Services before End of Subscription Period - Reg

I had recharged my AIRTEL DTH account with Cust. ID (3013258419) on 16.09.2014 with an amount of Rs. 4070 vide Transaction ID 88581451 with the understanding that the pack would be valid for 12 months. However, i am being prompted to recharge before 5th Aug 2015. The Broadcasting has been stopped today morning 6th Aug 2015, even though it should be valid for another month.

I have registered my query/request/ complaint at Airtel website - Grievance Redressal mechanism but to little avail. Even though the site states that the issue shall be resolved within two hours, no steps seem to have been taken.

I hope somebody can intervene to resolve the issue.

Vijesh

BMC - DOG CATCH SQUAD - Stray Dog Nuisance
    Hi, I am here to complain about the stray dogs that sit...
    Videocon D2H - channel not activated yet
    i have selected channels online 3 to 4 times in a single...
    Videocon D2H - Pathetic Service and Service discontinuity
    My D2H is not working since last 2 days, I am completely...
    UP SCHOLARSHIP - Regarding up scholarship
    Resected sir I beg to inform you that my all details...
    Master Visa Service - Extortion
    A woman called from number +91 9319634986 regarding some...
    EPF - Unable to register grievance
    I am trying to submit Grievance, but its loading and...
    Videocon D2H - Unable to view channels inspite of sufficient balance
    Customer ID 213647040. I have sufficient balance in my...
    Videocon D2H - Channels not working after subscriptions
    After subscription channels are not working (including...
    Dish TV - Registered wrong VC number & cheating from Dish tv
    I got dish tv new connection on 2nd february 2019 with...
    Delhivery - Unprofessional behaviour by executive
    Very bad and unprofessional behavior by an executive...