DTH service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTH service

sangeetha_ma

Jun 26, 2016

channels not available

I have a videocon d2h connection with a subscription of south silver pack. Suddenly many channels like asianet, cnn etc is not coming and a message is coming that you have not subscribed/no balance. i have sufficient balance. these channels were coming till some ten days back. there is no complaint provision in the website and presently subscribed channels cannot be viewed. the website is horrible.
moinvanak

Jun 24, 2016

cheating the customers

I am using the airtel connection and they are charging the 1 year ammount and after 6 month they stop the serve in the name of top up and all other non sense service. And they all have excuse
Ravi Mukund

Jun 19, 2016

cable Operator is not providing Set top box

we are using cable service of M/s. Adhunik Electronis services after several complaints our Cable operator is not providing Set Top box to us and chargins us Rs. 160 per month and showing very few channels.

Kindly take necessary action or guide us where to file complaint by process.
peddaraothota

Jun 17, 2016

worst service

very very poor service from compare dth , not providing the promised packages in right time, we have to wait to up to two days to get the packages after installation. i think no where it will happen.more over the response to customer complaints is worst.
satyanarainkataria

Jun 8, 2016

change of base pack to flexi pack of videocond2h

I am a customer of videocond2h since 20-06-2010 & my. id no.is 13111547.I got my base pack changed to flexi as per message rceived on 08/06/2016 at 06:07 PM stating that "as per your request your base pacck has been changed to d2h flexipack, charges Rs 99per month". But i have been intimated by sh pradeep kummar & sh. yogesh mehta on customer care no.18001370111 from my registered mobile no. 9810305396 that atleast one add-on worth Rs 35 minimum is mandatory and not optional. I told that a written message to this effect may be sent on my registerd mobile may be sent, They replied that nothing in writing can be given to this effect but your new pack will not be made applicable incase of failure to follow the verbal instructions.It seems that the co. is charging the verbally claimed amount and have the intention of misguiding as well as leave him in dilemma as my complaint was not even registered. I feel cheated because earlier also ad-on was made mandatory without leaving any written proof with me. I request that a necessary solution/ feed back may be provided.
ashishsinghal77

Jun 3, 2016

Very Bad Service of D2H

I am a D2h customer since last 3 months.
My Customer id is 167794078

First of all since first day of the installation very frequently signal loss is there.
This time it was the height

fir 3 days the videocon d2h settop box is not working at my home. Getting the message SIGNAL NOT AVAILABLE
2 days back I raised the complaint for same.
I got the calls twice or thrice from the service engineer saying that he will visit my place in next 30 mins, but he never turned up.
I have never seen such kind of pathetic service, even the government organisations works much better then this.

finally after 3 days D2H engineer came to my place,
His behavior was very bad. following are the noticable points.

1. He didn't had any id card to prove that he is from videocon d2h.
2. He charged Rs. 200 for a connector as he said somewhere wire has cut and the wire has to connect again. Where as last time the charges for the connector was Rs. 150 just 2 months back.
3. He threatened us that if we will make any kind of complaint against him, he will not come to fix any issue from next time.

Seriously patetic service provided by D2H, On top of this no communication from D2H.

-Ashish

Reliance Communications
sudhakar reddy madhu

May 29, 2016

COMPLAINT

am using Reliance dth since long time,
My Smart Card No. : is ############
I complain 27 THE MAY 2016. about LNB calmp and DISH proble, Will n't come & could n't solve the problem. They tell me will change 725/- Rs. I am agreed. But the Reliance DTH not send any engg. but whenever I call customer care they saying me we have to wait for 72 Hours & I call many time after 48 hours but they always tell me we have taken complain the complain will solve in 48 hours but yet not solved.
sanjeev1960

May 21, 2016

d2h

I have just been the victim of a SCAM run by this company.... I had an annual platinum pack renewed for the full year with an sms from d2h that it was valid upto 16/7/16.... It seems they rang up last year thereafter and offered something called "active services" which was free for one month... An sms was sent sent on my mobile saying this was a free offer for one month and "on auto renewal" whatever that meant....No further information of any debits or confirmation that this service was continuing was ever sent thereafter or that my annual renewed period had now declined was ever informed.....No information was ever shown on my screen in Account Information...It always stated "no account information"..... Of course I did not even know this service existed and never used it..... All of a sudden my screen went blank 3 days ago with no prior warning on the registered mobile number or the set top information panel that my balance had become nil..... it was only when I rang up customer care that I discovered this scam....The current stand of the company after 30-45 minutes with customer care and a written complaint is that they will not reverse these charges which by the way are close Rs. 1200/-......Can you imagine such a debit under the guise of a free offer...... Most pathetic and disgusting....Even the customer care was useless...just passed the phone from one to the other and wasted a lot of time.....So please be aware as the company is desperate for revenue in any manner ....Buyers be aware
SANJEEV KANWAR
ravendra pratap singh

May 20, 2016

safe custody in 3019662927 2nd connection standard stb

My Airtel DTH no is 3019662927 , 19 May I want to safe custody through customer service executive,He assure to me ,it will safe custody in 3019662927-002 standard set of box with in couple of time, but They didn't done my request yet till now, I had made three four call for these purpose , But problem is not dispose right now
DENNY VARGHESE80

May 16, 2016

Comliant against Airtel Dth SERVICE

My Airtel DTH no is 3012692270, 10th May I want to remove star sports channel through customer service executive,He assure to me ,it will remove within couple of time, but They didn't done my request yet till now, I had made three four call for these purpose , But problem is not dispose right now. they tell to me request is proceessing after two month i have lost Rs 100 more rupees.

I would like to raise voice against such unethical moves of Airtel DTH service
[/list]If it is actionable under TRAI's provisions, pl take necessary action to get the remedial action taken by them.

Also pl inform whether system of FTAs for free and Rs.45 per pay channel (+ 7% increase allowed recently) to be opted by the consumers is applicable to them, if not, whether TRAI can consider to make such regulation for DTH operators too.
ranganadhb

May 4, 2016

TATASKY cheating the public

I have been subscriber of TATASKY for the last seven years, and every year I pay one year subscription in advance. Last year when my due date is still 15 days balance, I was asked by TATASKY to renew for next one year promising that one year shall be effective from actual date of expiry i.e 16th May 2015, but to my surprise after i paid one year amount on 30th April 2015, they have made first due date as 23 November 2015, then December 2015 and after protracted struggle they made as 12May 2016, till March end it was showing same, suddenly they changed as 10th May. I wrote a number of mails, but they are adamant, they make peculiar calculations.

1. They offer holiday of services, but they never extend due date

2. They offer one year subscription, but they count number of days as 364, if you renew on 30th April, next due date becomes 28th April not 29th April.

3. In one year they count leaf year as extra.

4. If they revise that increase rates, during one year subscription also, they somehow make twisting calculations and and see that increased rates are collected from you.

5. While the quality of transmission of TATASKY is best among DTH operators , they are totally against customer relations and resort to above techniques of collecting more than what is promised.

I request Govt authorities to intervene to correct them

my subscription ID of TATASKY is : 1001769973
vinothg2002

Apr 21, 2016

Videocon D2H

I am using Videocon D2H for past 2 years, their monthly subscription charge were increased eventually every month or quarterly.
Initially South Silver its was Rs. 180/month now increase to Rs. 225/month

So some I decided to downgrade my plan from (South Silver+ Rs 175 PHD Addon) to South Flexi pack + Rs.61 Tamil TOP-up + RS 175 PHD addon channel.

Called to Customer to make my request for downgrade, but strange and shock to know customer care representative saying you are on the higher pack, can not downgrade to South flexi plan. (repeated again to call customer call and another representative also said same)
South flexi plan available only for the new customers not to existing customer, those who are loyal and continue to pay extra money every month, but new customer enjoy the benefit of paying low

I pay money and then I have to decide how much to pay and what channel i want to watch. Operator can't decided how to pay or what I need to see.

Finally I decide to cancel the Videocon, this request would take 7 day to revert

To ALL: Customer have to decided, what channel we want to see not the d2h operator. Start your objection otherwise they keep on forcing us to pay our hard earned money.

Government have to make regulation on this operators and monthly hike on subscription charge, without any justification.

Jai Hind
Rahul_Jais

Apr 18, 2016

VIDEOCON D2H

Tired of Videocon d2H

Package prices are rising as SKY rocket

If number of connections are increasing it is expected that the rates should dropped but it is happening exactly reverse way.

Previously before D2H we were spending hardy 150-200 max and all channels were able to access.

Government should keep control on rates.............................................
sushant_f

Apr 18, 2016

VEDIOCON D2H

I am tired of the price hike of packages.

Last few monthly recharges are,,, Rs 275 Rs 253 Rs 225 Rs 212 ......

Why the prices are increasing at this rate. Government should keep control on it.

Also temporary stopping the service is not flexible. its on for limited days.....
kamalsinghania

Apr 2, 2016

Fraud and Cheating by Airtel

My Airtel DTH subscriber ID is: 3004195877-001. One of the channels in my subscription pack is not work. It shows Error Code: B001, No Signal. This is strange as all other channels are working fine and there is no issue with signal reception. When I called Airtel DTH Customer care for support, they responded very rudely and said a charge of Rs 150/- will be levied for a technician visit.
I find this a clear case of cheating, since a technician visit is required to fix issues with the set-top box, cabling or the RF unit, for which I'm willing to pay the visit charges. However, when there is an issue with the Airtel service which should I bear the service charge for rectification. The DTh service providers are just fleecing the customers and since these subscriptions are pre-paid the customers are at the mercy of such unethical and unscrupulous service providers.
Prasad Mohapatra

Mar 24, 2016

Tired with Videocon d2h

I want to change my Videocon d2h to other DTH service provider. I am tired of the price hike of packages continuously>Please suggest which dth provider I need to choose for better subscription and price wise easy?
pramod p deolekar

Mar 17, 2016

sam tv channel is not appearing on our cable

sam tv channel is not running on my tv my consumer id is 1517909018 please help us to run sam tv i am stay at Agarnaral phata , Ratnagiri and agency is swastik digital
joneslee

Feb 27, 2016

its about my sky been cancelled

Hi can u help me plz its about my sky been cancelled and that send my viewing card and u call me on 07468129705 thanks
jonascosta

Feb 14, 2016

Tata Sky account deactivated

My tata sky account has deactivated and showing massage "
Sorry. There seems to be an issue with your account. " what should I have to do?
Jatin Koshti

Feb 1, 2016

Activated HITZ Movie Combo 9M Pack without permisiiion (cost rs. 309)

My name is Jatin Koshti, has Airtel Dth (3003474661). I had done the airtel recharge of 510 rs. on 09-01-2016. According to Recharge message my balance was 537.24 rs. & next recharge date will be 05-03-2015.

After that I got one more message on 10-01-2016 from the company informing that I got a recharge of 30 rs. (As bonus, As there is a scheme was there if I recharge with 510 rs. I will get bonus of 30 rs.) According to that message my balance was 557.95 rs. & next recharge date will be 09-03-2015.

After that on 31-01-2016 I got one more message from the company informing me the HITZ Movie Combo 9M Pack has been activated on my airtel digital tv ID 3003474661. and I have been charged 309 rs. This pack has been activated without any permission of mine.

Then I got the message on 01-02-2016 informing that my balance is 44.57 rs, valid till 04-feb.

Then I talked with customer care executives (of airtel dth) but they did not take my problem seriously and talk round - around.

I have all the message saved in my cell, which I discussed with you above. I am ready to use it as a proof.

I request you sir, please look into the matter and solve it as fast as possible.

In solution of this matter I want my deducted balance back, which company has deducted from my balance by activating HITZ Movie Combo 9M Pack without any permission of mine.

In past also I have faced this kind of issues multiple times and heard about this kind of issues from my relatives and friends. I had avoided to complain at that time as I was unaware about this portal.

Looking for positive reply and hope for justice.

Jatin Koshti
(M)9662174391
DishTV_CST

Jan 13, 2016

Dear SharadPandey

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]
Have a nice day.

Online Team
Govind Bang

Jan 12, 2016

Refund Amount

I am using Reliance dth since long time,
My Smart Card No. : is ############
I complain 21st December 2015 about Setup Box Autometically on & off they tell me our eng. Will come & see the problem & solve the problem. They tell me if set up box problem the set up box will change & Charge is 500/- Rs. If no problem in setup box the the service charge will be 175/- Rs. I am agreed. But the Reliance DTH not send any engg. & they charged 175/- & 175/- the I have complain many time about the Refund of amount but whenever I call customer care they saying me we have to wait for 72 Hours & I call many time after 72 hours but they always tell me we have taken complain the complain will solve in 72 hours but yet not solved. The account is suspended for more than 15 days so I request solve my problem.
DishTV_CST

Jan 11, 2016

Dear SharadPandey

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Online Team
SharadPandey

Jan 11, 2016

Not activating Pick By Channel service

Dishtv

I am S.C. Pandey from Dehradun. My Dish TV VC No. is 01517167107. Earlier I had H D Royale pack.

1. In the month of December 2015 I applied online to change my pack to Pick By Channel.
As advised I paid Rs. 724.00 online through net banking. To my surprise it was not changed and H D Royale
pack continued. As a result my balance expired on 6th January 2016.

2. On 8th January 2016 I again applied online to change my pack to Pick By Channel and as advised paid
Rs. 511.00 online through net banking. On contacting customer care it was told that I will receive a verification
call within 24 hours but till today i.e. 11/01/2016 I have not received any verification call. Customer support
executive asked me to send this email.

Please change my pack to Pick By Channel till 12/01/2016 or disconnect my connection and refund the balance amount to me.

In case no action is taken as requested by 12/01/2016, I will be forced to go to consumer court.

S.C. Pandey
VC No. 01517167107
RMN 9415020420

Merchant Pay of SBI-ePay Gateway - Hpcl
    Hpcl amount deducted but gas booking fail
    gic mutual fund - GIC BALANCED FUND
    We hold 100 units of GIC Balanced Fund. All our...
    Swift finance private ltd - I have applied in Swift finance Pvt Ltd Ahmedabad
    From, K Kanimozhi 9941435951 Choolaimedu chennai...
    GIC MUTUAL FUND / GIC BALANCED FUND - GIC BALANCED FUND
    WE HOLD 3000 UNITS OF GIC BALANCED FUND UNDER FOLIO...
    ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Some one leaking information from secunderabad AOC station
    Hi, My brother had applied for AOC and waiting for test...
    SBI - BRANCH LUNCH TIMING
    I am holding SBI BANK ACCOUNT NO 10704800390 IN SBI NAVAL...
    Fogg perfume - leaked perfume bottle
    i have bought fogg perfume impressio from a shop yesterday...
    hero glamour bike - PARCEL NOT RECEIVED
    Sir/Madam, I have not received my parcel(BIKE)...
    HDFC Bank - Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    PRINTLAND - no updates of order
    I HAVE ORDERED WRAP PAPER TO PRINTLAND,(ORDER NUM=...