DTH service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTH service

Aug 19, 2015

Monthly statement or bill not provided by Reliance Digital TV

From: Ranjeet Ranjan ([email protected])
To: [email protected] ([email protected])
Date: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 04:39 PM
Subject: Re: 'Reliance=009-472-863' Reference to your e-mail

Hi sir/mam,

I have reliance digital connection since 2011 which smart card no.############. I continues use this but after installation date I am not receiving my monthly consumption bill or statement by mail or by courier. I think it is our right to take the monthly statement of our big tv DTH. I have also installed TATA SKY they provide me continuously monthly statement by mail.

So you are kindly requested to please provide me the all statement or bill from the installation date to till date.

Please treat this mail as very important and reply as soon as possible.

Ranjeet Kumar Ranjan

Smart Card No. ############

[email protected] <[email protected]>
4:08 PM (35 minutes ago)

to me
Dear Mr.Ranjan,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated, August 18, 2015 for your Reliance Digital TV Smart Card number ############, regarding statement of account.

The Reliance Digital TV services are prepaid services. Hence, we do not provide monthly consumption bill or invoice copy to the customer as details are directly updated in our system.

To view your account details, you may login to our website at http://myservices.relianceada.com

Assuring you of our best services always.

Thank you for choosing Reliance.

Afreen Shaikh
Officer-Customer Care
Reliance Digital TV.

Please Do the needful.

Ranjeet
Mukundta

Aug 6, 2015

Videocon DTH is cheating consumer by false advertising

Videocon Cheaters ,

i recharged my account(cust ID - 149472601) with 750 rs, through videocond2h.com. i was told i will be getting 750 rupees of coupon within 48 hours but its fake, when i call customer care my query wasnt resolved, and no one is qualified to atleast understand my issues.

disappointed consumer
mukund
K Vijesh

Aug 5, 2015

AIRTEL - DTH - Stoppage of Services before End of Subscription Period - Reg

I had recharged my AIRTEL DTH account with Cust. ID (3013258419) on 16.09.2014 with an amount of Rs. 4070 vide Transaction ID 88581451 with the understanding that the pack would be valid for 12 months. However, i am being prompted to recharge before 5th Aug 2015. The Broadcasting has been stopped today morning 6th Aug 2015, even though it should be valid for another month.

I have registered my query/request/ complaint at Airtel website - Grievance Redressal mechanism but to little avail. Even though the site states that the issue shall be resolved within two hours, no steps seem to have been taken.

I hope somebody can intervene to resolve the issue.

Vijesh
ankit godara

Jul 15, 2015

complaint

sir mara ko phir sa star sports channel do my customer id 3000396013 ny airtel dth box
Praveen manjunath

Jul 3, 2015

Even though recharged twice- I am getting error code 6 in my airtel dth,

I am Praveen TM, has taken Airtel Dth(3016651041001) last 3 month back. This time I have recharged through online , even that I am getting the ERROR CODE 6 from past 3 days.Since then I have contacted the customer care regularly they said technical problem from their end, It can be resolved in 1 hour. Even repeat calls they have not turned up. On 3rd day One of their executive told me to recharge it again and to receive the channels in 20 minutes. and they will return back my first recharge. Believing that guy, I have done, till it has not rectified.

So,Kindly suggest to me to raise a complaint on airtel dth.

With regards

Praveen TM
7899489872.
ckravi_mca

Jun 18, 2015

DISH TV : STOPED FREE CHANNELS

I have Dish TV connection. we don't recharge the connection then there is stopped Free channels to view also.
Is there rights to stop free channels by service provider when not recharge ?
PINAKIN DESAI

Jun 15, 2015

HD set up box

I AM CUSTOMER OF DISH TV SINCE 10 YEARS. I AM UPGRADING CONNECTION AS @ WHEN NEEDED.
I HAVE CONVERT SD TO HD ON 14-12-2013. BUT SINCELAST SIX MONTH SET UP BOX NOT WORKING PROPERLY.
ON SELECTING CHANNEL FROM REMOTE,SET UP BOX CATCHES AFTER LONG TIME,i.e SAY HANGED UP.
ALSO AFTER CHANGING CHANNEL FROM REMOTE SET UP BOXDOES NOT RESPOND.

I AM REALLY UPSET FROM DISHTV HD SET UP BOX.

I HAVE PAID RECHARGE FOR THE WHOLE YEAR OTHERWISE I WILL GO FOR ANOTHER SERVICE PROVIDER.
MY V.C NO: 01514762725
Manoj Dua

Jun 3, 2015

Poor service

Tata Sky

This is in continuation of my earlier complain as on 7th of May 2015 on the subject matter, wherein I requested you to resolve my Tata Sky signal. I have inform tatasky that my above referred connection is approx more that 4 year old (Customer Id - 1045740139) and I am regularly using it and paying yearly charges to you company.

From May 7,.2015 I have complain to tatasky customer care center number for resolving the issue of signal problem. However, till on date issue has not be resolved.

Due to continuous efforts & frustration I could speak to tatasky team leader on 25th May, 2015 for discontinue tata sky service.
Conclusively I requested them to terminate my services I do not want to continue.

I hereby call upon tatasky, by way of this notice, to refund my balance amount of this month from the date of services not providing and pay an amount equal to one year subscription charges as compensation of mental harassment due to deficiencies of the tata sky services.

I look forward to an early positive response from you in this regard.

Manoj Dua

Customer Id - 1045740139
anilsharma49

Jun 2, 2015

Complaint against DISHTV for stopping one hindi new channel "News Express"

I strongly complaining against DISHTV, because they any time stopping any channel by their own under the super family plan and annual mode of payment. At present they are not providing one main hindi news channel "News Express" and during email correspondence from nodal officer (Delhi-NCR) informing me that the channel is not receiving from this broad caster.
During fact finding from this broadcaster that the DISHTV-DTH is not compliance financial matter with them hence they stopping, this shows one side we had paid at the time of last renewal but now they are not full filling the contract one of this channel, hence treating cut cheating case & violation of consumer rights.
My VC No. 0151336043
Need immediate action against dishtv for liable to provide above reference hindi channel (News Express)
jimish patel

May 29, 2015

AIRTEL DTH SERVICE PROVIDER ADD NEW HD CHANNEL WITHOUT CONSENT AND DEDUCT PAYMENT

I am airtel dth customer with customer ID- 3000834171

This company has activated one HD channels which is useless for me without my concern, while complaining in customer care they refused to deactivate and refund. I have no HD TV. Please look into the matter and resolve the issue. Last Activation on 16th Feb 2015.

Ramesh D Patel
laxmikanta panda

May 28, 2015

Not satisfy my recharge

Mera 27.05.2015 switch off date tha, mujhe 246/- recharge karne msg aya tha, me last night 246/- recharge kya lekin transation fail hua ,fir subha 246+8=254 jo ki 31 days ko hisab kar k recharge kya jo ki mera 27.06.2015 switch off date hona chaiye lekin 24.06.2015 keun dekha roha hai.please slove my problem as soon as possible.

THANKS
LAXMI KANTA PANDA
VC NO 01518357693(DISH TV)
+918280136051
rakeshsingala

May 14, 2015

DISHT TV:NO SIGNAL AND POOR CUSTOMER CARE SERVIES

Dear Concern,
I have sent below notice to DISH TV which contain my grievance for your update and action if any possible:

NOTICE

Dear Concern officer,

Thanks for your communication.
This is in continuation of our earlier communication on the subject matter, wherein I requested you to resolve my ‘No Signal’ problem.
This is to inform you that my above referred connection is approx 1 year old and I am regularly using it and paying monthly charges to you company.
From May 6,.2015 I was trying to your customer care center through all available modes i.e. SMS (call me service), Miss Call service and Call to customer care number for resolving the issue of signal problem. However, till 8th May, 2015 no satisfactory conversation could be made.

Due to continuous efforts I could speak to your executive on 9th May, 2015 and asked solution of the signal problem. I did all the things which your customer care executive suggested such as removing and re-fixing V C card, pressing three colored switches of remote and keeping television on channel no. 999 for fifteen minutes etc. The problem was being faced by me is that 10 to 12 channels was telecasting rest was showing ‘signal not found’.

By the all above suggestions, my complaint did not resolved and your executive told that this is a signal problem and we have to check wires and antennas and for this we have to send our engineer at your doorstep and for this you have to pay the charges.
I told to your executive that this (signal problem) is not my fault and hence i should not be charged for it. I also discuss that as you people are responsible to providing hassle free services against monthly charges so you should not charge for this kind of problems from me. But after long discussion, finally your executive refused to send your engineer on without charges basis.

Thereafter on 10th May, 2015 I wrote a mail to service provider’s customer care e-mail ID and asked for termination of services and bring in their notice about my entitlement of refund of balance amount and compensation for mental harassment.

After writing said mail I received first time call from service provider end. She discussed about problem and re-confirms me about non-sending engineer without charges and also denied for refund of my balance amount etc. And there after an e-mail was also sent to me showing a credit balance only Rs. 1.71 in my account although my account is valid upto May 15, 2015.

Now first of all I strongly oppose for the charges being asked and bring your notice that as per Direct-to-Home Broadcasting Services (Standards of Quality of Service and Redressal of Grievances) Regulations, 2007, and the amendments to the regulations brought about in 2009 (hereinafter called “Regulation”). it stipulates that every DTH provider will give a warranty for equipment (including the set-top box) bought by the customer and during this warranty period, no charges be imposed by the service provider for any repairs or home visits for such rectification of faults in the equipment. Status of this warranty do not updated by you to customer and charges is being asked for repair services which are totally against the law.

Further the regulations also provide for complaint redressal — every service provider has to have a call centre and also a nodal officer for the purpose. However you are failed to provide active complaint redressal. Your ‘complaint’ link on your official website is inactive and never work. No any informaton about Nodal officer has been provided on your said website. Your customer care number having lot of advertisements relating to your services which are mandatory to listen by every caller and no option of skip exist. And this long call incur unnecessary telephone expense and when call reached at last about to executive it is disconnected many times. SMS services (called CALL ME) showing free of cost whereas it is actually chargeable services as Rs. 4/- per SMS is being charged by telecom companies which surely would be sharing with you. And this is also not sure that you will receive call or not/when you will receive call immediately or 1-2 days after. All above is criminal act (cheating) and also against the applicable regulation as well.

Moreover, in respect of complaints pertaining to non-receipt of signals, at least 90 per cent of the complaints must be redressed and signals restored within 24 hours. As far as other complaints are concerned, at least 90 per cent will be redressed within 48 hours, the regulations provide. On the other hand you do not comply this norm too and did not show any interest in solving my complaint till many days. In addition, as per the regulations, no complaint will remain unresolved beyond five days and if it does, then the subscriber should be given a proportionate rebate in the subscription from the sixth day of the registration of the complaint till its satisfactory resolution. But you have refused to give any benefit to me.

I hereby call upon you, by way of this notice, to refund my balance amount of this month from the date of services not providing and pay an amount equal to one year subscription charges as compensation of mental harassment due to deficiencies of your services.

Please note that upon your failure to act as called upon in this notice, I shall be constrained to initiate civil as well as criminal proceeding against you. Please note that I may initiate such other legal actions, which are otherwise available to me i.e. complain to TRAI etc. under the law, without any further reference to you.

Needless to say, any such action, which I initiate, shall be entirely at your risk, costs and consequences.

This is without prejudice to my rights and contentions.

I look forward to an early positive response from you in this regard.

Rakesh Singala
Frustrated Tata Sky Customer

May 3, 2015

Tata Sky DTH No Signal

Dear Tata Sky Folks,

For last 1 month, i am not able to view many channels which included Generic English News Channels(can't view any other than News X), few Entertianment, Movies, Music. After repeated complaints, nobody has even bothered to get back with any ETA.
*Customer care call does not got through even after 20 min- half an hour of trying.
*Call to Nodal officer doesn't get through even in half an hour.
*Helpdesk tickets get closed in a day without any resolution/explanation of why it is being closed.

Should i go to consumer court to get this resolved.
K Thyagaraju

Apr 21, 2015

WHY TATA SKY IS WORST?

TATA sky is saying mood of TATA to Indians and who will be responsible for their junk?
K Thyagaraju

Apr 21, 2015

TATA SKY

I am the subscriber to TATA SKY. They said that the engineer will come and look after. As on now they did not turn up. Their agents are saying their engineers will come and do repair job. I suspect their providers must be hacked or blocked by some people or they must be bribed by local agencies to misuse the customers. Which phone number will help to get them be connected in aright way. Whose ministry shall be responsible for it? If TATA SKY is only north Indians then one may be having jealous on S Indians. Please help in this regard.
gurjarr

Apr 15, 2015

TATA SKY Poor service if you relocate to Bangalore

I have booked request on 10th of April 2015 to re-connect the connection at my new home address in Bangalore as I moved from Hyderabad to Bangalore but Tata sky is not yet provide any services till date to reconnect the connection for viewing. If I'm calling their customer care they always responded that today EOD somebody from tata sky will fix the connection.

Look like Tatasky having poor service in Bangalore .Extremely dis-appointed with Tata Sky services.

My Tata Sky ID no: 1097884165
vegisuryarao

Apr 10, 2015

TaTa Sky no service

I am using TATA Sky for the last two and half years. I am not getting signal and occassionally giving a scrolling saying the TATA sky is upgrading its services and so if any body is not getting services, give sms to 56633 as NS . I sent an sms on 2nd april and almost daily getting an sms saying service engineer will come and rectify the fault and nothing is happening. one day one fellow called and saying is your tv needs repair i told him that my tv is working well i am able to connect it with laptop and see. one day one fellow called and said your set top box is repaired? i said no i am able to see the old recorded programmes only your sinal problem. It seems they are trying to put some thing wrong with our internal machinery and ask for charges or what i don't understand. I don't know whether the days of no service is going to be non chargeable as its their problem. I want immediate attention other wise planning to give complaint to consumer court.
RCOMcare

Mar 26, 2015

RE : Faulty Reliance DTH services of Smart Card no 201507436571 since long time

Dear Krishna,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,

Reliance Communications
Krishna Gopal Goel

Mar 18, 2015

Faulty Reliance DTH services of Smart Card no 201507436571 since long time

with humble submission i have to inform you that the DTH services of my Smart Card Id number ############ is not working about 15 days.I have made complaint at all levels but all in vain.The fault is ERROR 200 Subscriber Unsubscribed though sufficient amount is available in the card.Sir you are my last hope.My address is given below.Sir pl issue the necessary instructions to all concerned to remove the fault.
Krishna Gopal Goel
Kali Bari Marg, New Delhi-110001
Mob: +91-98682-65002
pritesh6878

Mar 11, 2015

reg. add on channel is not working but they deduct the charges

This complaint is regarding add-on on my Videocon d2h when I seen it after today recharging by 303 rs than also add on is not working than I call to costomercare number which is given in coming on TV and setupbox both unfortunately given number are not working than I see in web through Google I got cc number which is ending by 111 their I call and ask about this they said we are refresh the account than I said when this much days it is not working than how you charging for this then they said this problem is not from our side than it is from my said I am the service provider or I have that spectrum then . any how worst services provider for more information kindly ask to videocon d2h care ref. No.2254465625 DT 11/03/2015 time approx 18:00
imnachiketa

Mar 2, 2015

TATA SKY DTH SERVICE PROVIDER ADD NEW CHANNEL WITHOUT CONSENT AND DEDUCT PAYMENT

I am Tata Sky HD customer with customer ID- 1127406856.

This is second time company has activated 3 channels which is useless for me without my concern, while complaining in costomer care they refused to deactivate and refund. Please look into the matter and resolve the issue. Last Activation on 16th Feb 2015.

Nachiketa
vikasagarwal82

Feb 25, 2015

Complaint against demanding of charges for attending of signal problem.

Concern Officer
Airtel DTH TV

Ref : Main Connection no. 3000671482 & Sub Connection No. ############.
Sub:Sir,

This is to inform you that my above referred connection is approx 3 - 4 years old and i am regularly using it and paying monthly charges to you company.

Today on 25.02.2015 I dialed your customer care center arround 21:30 hrs for resolving the issue of signal problem coming on telecast of 2 or 3 channels. The problem is being faced by me is that 2-3 channels are being telecast interrupted while at the same time others are ok.

I did all the things which your customer care executive suggested such as removing n refixing the power adapter cable, audio video cable and the smart card.

By the all above suggestions, my complaint did not resolved and your executive told that this is a signal problem and we have to check wires and antenas and for this we have to send our engineer at your doorstep and for this you have to pay the charges.

I discussed with your executive that this (signal problem) is not my fault and hence i should not be charged for it. I also discuss that as you people are caring your landlines, broadbands and other connections and attending the complaints without any charges so you should not charge for this kind of problems also. But after long discussion, finally your executive refuse to send your engineer on without charges basis.

Now first of all I strongly oppose For the charges being asked and request you that please look into this matter seriously and take necessary action to resolve my complaint. Also request you to stop charging your monthly charge with immediate effect until my complaint resolved.

Vikas Agarwal
II / F -85, Nehru Nagar,
Ghaziabad (UP)
09818201927
dunga

Feb 21, 2015

on Dish tv

my account is expire on 23/01/2015 till the time i got all the channels nd service now 21/02/2015 i recharge my account then i turn on my tv then its shows 102 nd 301 nd 303 Errors then i called thrice to customer people they said its error with box they will send the technician to my place nd i need to pay the charges. how come it get problem before the time it work properly now it has problem this is look like getting money from customers not give good service this all fraud going on i want complain on Govt.
i dont want to pay single ruppe its not my fault or tv fault its prob with dish tv so they bare the charges

yerraji

Vinamar Aggarwal

Feb 3, 2015

Fraud going on with these companies

Hi This is to inform that all DTH operators are making frauds by harassment they call and say please listen our call and they force the channel. :Please disconnect all operators from India. They are more corrupt.

HDFC Credit Card - Address Verification
    Dear Sir, I had apply for HDFC Credit Card (Application...
    Videocon D2H - Worst Service
    Dear Harry, We apologize for the inconvenience. We have...
    NSDL - PAN Correction
    I HAD APPLIED FOR PAN CORRECTION THROUGH EKYC ESIGN, MY...
    Jio - Jio recharge failed. Money has been deducted
    During a Jio recharge of ₹399 on my Jio number through...
    Customers [email protected] - Refund Finance Charges
    I have done the 98,000 transaction with my credit card on...
    Grassroots Academy - Grassroots Academy
    Grassroots Academy is India's top coaching for MSc...
    PAN NSDL - temporary token number not received on my mobile
    I have paid for the E-Sign verification through net...
    The GHMC commissioner,
 hyderabd - illegal construction in Huda park
 The GHMC commissioner,
I...
    JIO Prime Recharge - Recharge failed and money has been deducted
    During a Jio recharge of ₹399 by Gpay on my Jio number...