E-challan PUNE

MDawargand

Mar 25, 2020

Incorrect cE-hallan

Incorrect E-Challan

The fine has been levied on me (Challan no.PNCCC20000970767) for not wearing helmet but it is not my scooter as the image in the challan is of Honda active 3G and my scooter is this day in Old Sangavi, also it is not me.

You can check right number of vehicle in image.The vehicle numbers in the image is not clear and Myself is not in Pune since 20 March 2020. I am in Parbhani.

Please divert this challan to the actual person and his scooter.

I request the Pune traffic authorities to cancel the said E-challan raised in my name.

Maruti D. Awargand

Incorrect cE-hallan

harshil8705

Mar 20, 2020

Incorrect E-Challan

The fine has been levied on me (Challan no.PNCCC20000948296) for not wearing helmet but it is not my scooter as the image in the challan is of TVS Jupitor and my scooter is Suzuki Access125, also it is not me. The scooter number in the image of challan is not MH-12 -RG-5666.

You can check the vehicle type and color from registration data.

Myself is not in Pune since June 2019.

Please divert this challan to the actual person and his scooter.

Harshil Maharaja

Malvikakulur

Mar 18, 2020

Incorrect challan

I have been charged rupees 1000 for a penalty which is incorrect. The car is not mine. The challan number is HPCC20000875525. My car is a white igniss. Not a grey one. This is a case of the the same car number given to another car.

Amruta07

Mar 14, 2020

Incorrect challan PNCCM19000995527 e challan

This is regarding an incorrect echallan PNCCM19000995527

The evidence photo has a Activa no which doesn't belong to me.
My Vehicle is Jupiter no : MH12 MG 9362
Actual Vehicle no in photo: MH12 HG 9362
The is a difference in MG and HG.
Please cancel the Challan against me and assign to correct person.

Amruta Amit Dixit
Fucker_RTO

Feb 25, 2020

Incorrect Challan

Challan # - PNCCM20002078198
I have been charged for Incorrect reason with incorrect image. My vehicle was not in No Parking there are 2 different images attached to the e-challan

Incorrect Challan Incorrect Challan

Srushti Chavan

Feb 11, 2020

Wrong Challan for my vehicle

Name : srushti Chavan
Address : pune, maharashtra
Email ID: [email protected]

I received text message as I woke up in the morning today that my vehicle (MH12RZ5661) is fined with 500/- for not wearing helmet. I was sleeping at my home and my vehicle was parked in front of my house. This challan is wrong because image or photo of vehicle is not attached with challan. So I kindly request you to resolve this wrong challan. Checkout photos I attached for reference.
Challan no: PNR CM20001517312

Wrong Challan for my vehicle Wrong Challan for my vehicle Wrong Challan for my vehicle

ashlesha25

Feb 8, 2020

Wrong E-Challan

I have received E-Challan PMCCM20001419678 of rs 200 for no parking. The challan i received and the picture which is attached has different vehicle number. Kindly cancel the challan which is wrongly raised for my vehicle instead of the vehicle attached in the picture.

Pictures are attached for reference.

Wrong E-Challan Wrong E-Challan Wrong E-Challan

Sumit k.chavan

Feb 6, 2020

Wrong e challan

Dear sir/ madam

As per PNCCC19001349790 I have got penalty amount of rs 500
But i am using helmet on daily basis.

Whatever penalty is assigned to my bike which is wrong due to kindly check uploaded image I am not there also my bike picture

I requeste you plz cancel this wrong challan

Wrong e challan Wrong e challan

sbb12

Feb 5, 2020

Wrong E Challan HSPCC20000246757 received

I have received E challan no HSPCC20000246757.

Date: 15-01-2020, Time: 13:42, Fine:1000Rs

Challan is for speed voilation & it was done by Maruti 4 wheeler tourist vehicle having same registration number. Refer attached image.

My vehicle MH14GQ4757 is TVS Jupiter, a two wheeler. Kindly cancel this challan from my name (Sachin Babar) & generate on actual vehicle owner.

Wrong E Challan HSPCC20000246757 received

Krutika oswal

Jan 15, 2020

incorrect Echallan PNCC200-001-40779

I received E-challan PNCC200-############/2020 for payment of Rs. 500 for not wearing the helmet.
?My vehicle number is MH 12 QH 6797 and challan for not wearing helmet but in picture it's very clear that I m wearing helmet .The other bike person near me is not wearing so please check and cancel the challen.

Request you to please cancel this challan or assign the same to right person

Krutika oswal

jadhavsatish999

Jan 13, 2020

Wrong E Challan received

Dear Traffic Police,

I was received Maharashtra Traffic Police Challan No. PNRCM19008825688 at 27th Dec 2019 but this challan is wrong my vehicle no is MH14EQ2417 is Correct but, I have checked the image attached with the e-challan. The image is not my vehicle & vehicle no. MH14EQ2717.
Kindly do the need full and cancel the challan. Challan no. PNRCM19008825688.

Audumbar Jadhav
Mob.9637539798/9822798051

Wrong E Challan received

mihirmishra0911

Jan 8, 2020

Wrong echallan

I received an EChallan on 7 Jan 2020.

The registration number is of my car but the reason for the challan is "Not wearing a helmet".

This is a manual error. Please let me know how to get it corrected.

EChallan No. PNCCC20000069300.

Mihir Mishra
atifjk91

Jan 7, 2020

Wrong E Challan received - PNCCM20000224209

I am in receipt of wrong echallan booked in my name. While going thru the details and the photograph, it appears that, the vehicle no. is MH12 EK 3108 and the person riding the two wheeler is not me. The vehicle model is also showing as TVS whereas my vehicle with registration no. is MH12 EX 3108 is Hyundai i10.

I request the Pune traffic authorities to cancel the said echallan raised in my name.

Atif Kalyani

Wrong E Challan received - PNCCM20000224209 Wrong E Challan received - PNCCM20000224209

Nakulsaoji

Dec 31, 2019

Wrong challan issued by Pune Traffic police

I got a message to pay Rs.500 as fine/challan for not wearing helmet on 28-Dec-2019 16:12.
The challan is incorrect, My Vehicle number is MH12-KD-2341 and its a Bike (ignitor) wherein the image in the challan is for a moped and its number is MH12-KU-2341. It is very much visible in the picture but still i got a message. Only the number 2341 is matching with my vehicle.

Please refer the below attached images for Same.

Please cancel the Challan against me and assign to correct person.
Challan No PNCCC19002577343

Wrong challan issued by Pune Traffic police Wrong challan issued by Pune Traffic police

ManjeetSihag

Dec 28, 2019

Wrong challan issued by Pune Traffic police

I got a message to pay Rs.500 as fine/challan for not wearing helmet.
The challan is incorrect, My Vehicle number is MH12 LH 5224 and its a Motorcycle wherein the image in the challan is for a scooty/moped and its number is MH12 LF 5224. It is very much visible in the picture but still i got a message. I was at home at the time the challan was generated.

Request you to please correct the mistake soon and direct the challan to correct person.
Challan No PNCCC19002560229

One Challan Delivered Two Times

Prasad Londhe

Dec 20, 2019

Wrong Challan Issued-PNCCM19008551948

We have received an Echallan No.- PNCCM19008551948 dated 19th Dec. 2019, for "failed to produce valid licence".

When I open the Image evidence that vehicle does not belong to me i.e MH 12 ND 8974.

My vehicle number is MH 12 ND 8977 which is Honda Activa.

Can you please redirect this challan to appropriate owner and remove the same from our side.

Balkrishna Londhe

Wrong Challan Issued-PNCCM19008551948 Wrong Challan Issued-PNCCM19008551948 Wrong Challan Issued-PNCCM19008551948

chillalsumit

Dec 11, 2019

Duplicate & wrong challan filed

On 9 Dec 2019 2 challans filed at 19:11 PM one of Rs 500 for not wearing helmet & 2nd of Rs 200 for Parking done in No parking zone.
But in Both cases photos shows only Parking in No parking zone. No Driver sat on scooter. So How 1st challan is valid.
So please arrange to cancel 1st challan of not wearing helmet ASAP. See photos.
My Registration no is MH12NN1141.

Duplicate & wrong challan filed Duplicate & wrong challan filed Duplicate & wrong challan filed Duplicate & wrong challan filed

Tejas0007

Nov 28, 2019

Wrong Challan given

I can see a pending Challan in my name but when I see the image which is attached the vehicle number is wrong.
The bike which is registered in my name is Honda Unicorn number MH12 FJ 3273 but the challan is for the number MH14 FJ 3273.
Please correct it or let me know how to do so.

Vrushali kulthe

Nov 21, 2019

E challan not updated

After paying challan, software payment is not updated all challan is paid that's why I am not getting my bike this is so irresponsible how should I work if my bike is not with me after doing all work traffic police misbehave need to improvement very irresponsible work
Nehul Oswal

Nov 10, 2019

Wrong Challan issued

I received E-challan PNCCC19000673115 on 04/05/19 for payment of Rs. 500 for not wearing the helmet. The vehicle numbers in the image is not clear and no ACCESS 125 in the image.

My vehicle no. is MH-11BN 1882. Images which are available online on e-challan site shows white ACTIVA, however, my vehicle is Silver ACCESS.

Could you please assign to correct vehicle? If, you are able to provide better image with correct vehicle number Of same date, I am ready to pay.

Nehul O.

Wrong Challan issued Wrong Challan issued Wrong Challan issued

manishmatere

Oct 4, 2019

Wrong E challan issued

I received E-challan PNCCC19001915336 on 04/10/19 for payment of Rs. 500 for not wearing the helmet. The vehicle number in the image is not clear (i.e., the series is not at all visible). Only the number 6953 is matching with my vehicle.
My vehicle no. is MH-12 RD 6953.Images which are available online on e-challan site shows Black ACTIVA, however my vehicle is Silver Activa and the person who is driving is not me nor my relative or friend.

Request you to please cancel this challan or assign the same to the right person.

Manish

Wrong E challan issued

dhananjaym

Oct 4, 2019

Wrong EChallan PNCCC190001914163

The RTO Pune.

I have received an e-challan no. PNCCC############ (04-Oct-2019 11:35) for vehicle MH12QM7070. (Rs. 500-Not Wearing Helmet)
Images which are available online on e-challan site shows two-wheeler vehicle, however my vehicle is four-wheeler
You can check the vehicle details against the registration, and it doesn't seems to be four-wheeler (not wearing helmet)

Can you please redirect the challan to the correct owner of the vehicle and remove the e-challan appearing against my name.

Dhananjay M.
Nilesh More23

Oct 3, 2019

incorrect Echallan PNCCC19001907039

I received E-challan PNCCC19001907039 on 03/10/19 for payment of Rs. 500 for not wearing the helmet. The given vehicle no. is MH-13 PS 9738.Images which are available online on e-challan site shows GREY ACTIVA, however my vehicle is LIGHT YELLOW Jupiter and the person who is driving is not me

Nilesh More

incorrect Echallan PNCCC19001907039

Harshal65

Sep 20, 2019

Wrong echallan no.PNCCC19001793523

I am in receipt of wrong echallan booked in my name. While going thru the details and the photograph, it appears that, the vehicle no. is MH 12 QI 7470 and the person riding the two wheeler is not me. The vehicle model is also showing as TVS whereas my vehicle with registration no. as MH 12 QL 7470 is Hero Pleasure.

Anil D. Chitnis