E-KALYAN,JHARKHAND

Jharkhand

Consumer complaints and reviews about E-KALYAN,JHARKHAND

Pree stigious

May 13, 2021

Haven't received scholarship

Respected
Ma'am /sir
I Priti Kumari had applied for ekalyan scholarship for the year 2020-2021 and my application had also approved by AA office in month of march only yet I haven't received the scholarship even my account is successfully linked with Adhar card.
So, i request you to please look into the matter so, i can submit my semester fee in time
Priti Kumari
Form no. :WS/20-21/BC/1/207/4296/2200736
Pree stigious

May 13, 2021

Scholarship not received

Respected
Ma'am /sir
I Priti Kumari applied for ekalyan scholarship for the year 2020-2021 and my application approved by AA in the month of march Only yet I haven't received my scholarship even my account is successful linked with adhar card.
So , i request you to please look into this matter so, i can submit my semester fee in time
Priti Kumari
Form no. :WS/20-21/BC/1/207/4296/2200736
himanshu_shekhar

Oct 1, 2020

Regarding Scholarship from E KALAYAN

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I HIMANSHU MANDAL, applied for the ekalyan post matric scholarship outside state , And my application got verified to the final stage by AA officer, still I haven't recieved my Scholarship! I have to pay my semester fees, please help me

Himanshu Mandal
Jamtara Jharkhand
Ravikasera

Jul 11, 2020

Regarding e-kalyan scholarship 2010-2020

I am Ravi Kumar. I.am studying in B. Tech 4th year in NIT Sikkim. basically I am from Jharkhand (Hazaribag). I had filled the form of e-kalyan 2019-2020 for Scholarship. My application is verfied by tha AA officer in january (approx), which is the final process of the verification. But I did not get the scholarship yet.

Kindly I request you to provide my scholarship as soon as possible because this scholarship has great importance in my life.

Thank You.
Your's Faithfully,
Ravi Kumar.
Prakashdas500

Apr 27, 2020

Ekalyan scholarship not received

Dear sir/madam
I am Prakash Das. I had applied  for E-Kalyan year 2019-2020. My form has been approved by AA officer,but I’ve not received my scholarship yet. I want to know the current status of my scholarship. My application number is OS/19-20/BC/18/393/7239/1937761 And I’am also sending some of my documents. I request you to kindly see to it.
Thank You.

Ekalyan scholarship not received

Amardeep soy

Feb 10, 2020

Regarding scholarship

Dear ekalyan my application for scholarship of year 2016-17 and 2017-18 has been approved by AA OFFICER but still i didn't get credited any scholarship amount ,my applicant no for 2016-17 and 2017-18 are WS/16-17/ST/1/207/184/1138467 and WS/17-18/ST/1/207/184/1233367 respectively please help me regarding this ,I will be very thankful to you
KASHIF DOZA

Jan 30, 2020

Regards to scholarship pending

Sir my name is Kashif Doza and my I got massage to update my bank details and I did but my application is not processed after approval of da officer and pending at dwo officer .why it's not processing forward .pls sir help I really need this scholarship.
ManishKumarRajak

Oct 11, 2019

bank district not match by my district

DA officer kept my application in pending because my bank is in other district.
so, help me by telling, what should i do in this case
Suniya oraon

Oct 1, 2019

My branch name is not showing in the given option

My name is suniya oraon .I am from lSM dhanbad. When I go to fill the form of e kalyan ,I find that my branch name is not showing. My branch name is (Integrated m.tech in mathematics and computing) dual degree .please suggest me how I can fill up the form of e kalyan.
Suniya oraon

Oct 1, 2019

My branch name is not showing in the given option

I am suniya oraon from ISM dhanbad when I fill the form of e-kalyan I found that my branch name is not in the given option.please suggest me what can I do?? My branch name is (Integrated M.tech in mathematics and computing dual degree).
Pragati Banerjee

Sep 20, 2019

Financially week student belonging to General caste

Dear jharkhand government,
I'm a student of intermediate 2nd year (science). I'm belong to General caste and my father's income is not too high that he can proceed my studies for medical. I always got good grades in exams even in 10th matric examination but there's no facility stated for students from General caste even though most of us are better rank Holder than sc/sT/OBC. Since our better results is the ultimate result of country's development and if we don't get any financial support from government then the country is going to loss a big deal.why we don't get any compensation ? Aren't we daughter/son of this country? . Here I can't see equality . Being very disappointed with the jharkhand government.

Please don't destroy our future, I want to continue my medical dream . Make it true .
Thank you !
naveen7074

Apr 28, 2019

स्कॉलरशिप नही आने के सम्बंध में

मेरा नाम नवीन कुमार शर्मा है sir मै बताना चाहता हु की मेरा 2018-19 का 12th isc मै मेरा अभी तक स्कॉलरशिप नही आया है जबकि सभी का आ चुका है मेरा कियु नही आया है plz help me..मेरा AA अधिकारी से अंतिम मंजूरी है proufd है कृपया आप मुझे मेरे ईमेल id या मोबाइल नंबर में जानकारी दे सकते है
Email [email protected],,,,
Mobile Number :-7542977074
Taufique ansari

Apr 21, 2019

Scholarships pending

My scholarship pending
My scholarship is pending why sir please tell me my academic year 2018-19, application number-WS/18-19/BC/1/148/3988/1548979 my number is 9709212693 my name is Farhat yasmin
Jhakash

Jan 13, 2019

My scholarship pending

My scholarship is pending why sir please tell me my academic year 2018-19, application number-WS/18-19/BC/23/199/373/1636549 my number is 6203019892 my name is Rajiv Kumbhakar
Jhakash

Jan 13, 2019

Stundent year wrong

Mera naam Rajiv Kumbhakar hai Mera schoolership pending kiyu ho gya sir please tell me student year wrong bata raha hai sir academic year 2018-19 application number-WS/18-19/BC/23/199/373/1636549.my number 6203019892 call me sir please
Srikant singh patel

Jan 8, 2019

Approval purpose

Sir my name is Srikant Patel
My application is not approved by DA officer .
So plz I request for you sir my application is doing cheaked sir my application number OS/18-19/BC/31/80/6504/1402950 .
Plz sir recheck hurry up.and hurry up approved sir.
Vikasrajak

Dec 24, 2018

Not approved by DA officer

Sir my name is VIKAS KUMAR and my ekalyan application no.WS/18-19/SC/1/207/184/1510230 .
My application was not approved so i requesting to you please rechek my application .

akash9060

Dec 19, 2018

not approved by DA officer

Sir my name is NISHANT KUMAR YADAV and my ekalyan APPLICATION No. WS/18-19/BC/16/166/2672/1500714
And academic year 18-19 is not approved by DA officer plzz sir approved
It and forward this application...

Gobinda karak

Oct 29, 2018

Fresh and renewal application apply problem

When i am applying for renewal application "it says that you are not eligible for renewal application" plz apply for fresh application and when i go for fresh application "it says that you are not eligible for fresh application" plz apply for renewal application. so what i will do sir i am not able to apply anywhere.

Fresh and renewal application apply problem Fresh and renewal application apply problem

INNOCENT UTTAM

Mar 15, 2018

previous year schlorship

OS/16-17/BC/33/26/425/997359
my name is uttam kumar and i want to ask that last year i have submitted scholarship, but till now its almost 1 year passes the status is same that is APPROVED BY D.A OFFICER.sir i need to pay my college fee plese send me schlorship as soon as possisble
Akanksha Kumar

Oct 9, 2017

Studen login problem

Sir I have applied for schollership post matric 2016-17 but I renual for next session 2017-18 I can't login with my user name and password it says "please verify login details"

Jun 16, 2017

result

I am student of jamshedpur women's college it's been more than one month since I gave my exam I am a final year student I want to study in some better college but only because of college fault I am facing some many problems. In every college everyone get result within one month and this college keep delaying their date they are so irresponsible. It's their trick so no student can study in some other college and remain in their college.

Do something they are playing with the future of students.
Prem chand Horo

May 23, 2017

Regarding scholarship

Sir ,my name is Prem chand Horo doing B.tech in 3rd year from Sri sukhmani institute of Engineering technology,Derabassi sir I have applied for scholarship 2015-2016 post metric(outside the state).sir my application status show "approved by DA office"" for last 7-8 month doesn't show any progress.sir I have to submit my college fees. My ficially condition not good.sir I have to pay my fees in college .sir please i kindly request to you pay attention to it and give me scholarship.I shall be very thankfulto your for this.
Rahul kumar R

May 11, 2017

Scolarship 2016-17

My name is Rahul kumar,my father name is sanjay prajapti.
Sir my scholarship not incoming,but my application is apprupad by AA offisar.....
My application no is WS/16-17/BC/9/93/67/876232
raj.satish

May 6, 2017

Jharkhand Social Security Pensions

हमारे द्वारा वृद्धा पेंशन, आवासीय, आय प्रमाण पत्र के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन किया है. परन्तु दो माह बीत जाने के बावजूद भी अभी तक अंचल अधिकारी के द्वारा प्रमाण पत्र नहीं दिया जा रहा है. जिसका नंबर निम्न प्रकार है. JHSP/2017/12738 dt. 04/03/2017, JHSP/2017/13088 dt.06/03/2017, JHRC/2017/414848 dt.13/04/2017, JHIC/2017/212485 dt.26/04/2017

कृपया कारवाई करने का कष्ट करे.