E-KALYAN,JHARKHAND

Jharkhand

Consumer complaints and reviews about E-KALYAN,JHARKHAND

123RISHIKESH123

Apr 7, 2021

Application not prosseding further

Sir/ma'am my name is rishikesh kumar my application no is WS/20-21/BC/1/207/454/2111319. I have linked my bank account with my Aadhar no. And updated the bank details on the ekalyan students login site i will attach a screenshot of the likned aadar no. But still my application is not prosseding further my application is approved by respected DA officer after it no action is taking place since 15 days.I have tried to contact with phone number and email given by the authorities in the ekalyan site but i have got no response form them please let me know how much time it will take more to prossed

Application not prosseding further

SHUBHAM2328

Dec 28, 2019

Pending at DA officer

My status is showing pending at DA officer than what I have to Do.My application ID is WS/19-20/BC/1/207/184/1756860.

Pending at DA officer

ABHASH_KUMAR

Nov 16, 2019

Scholarship Not Sanctioned

Hello Sir,

My name is Abhash kumar from ranchi. I am currently studying in INSTITUTE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH, BHUBANESWAR,ORISSA. My Scholarship in the year of 2018-19 is approved by Final AA officer but my scholarship amount is not Sanctioned.
I humbly requesting you please sanctioned my scholarship, my family is struggling to studying me.
Scholarship Application number: OS/18-19/BC/24/242/2797/1566195

Your Faithfully
ABHASH KUMAR

Saim Mirr

Mar 26, 2018

Did't get schoolership amount

I am Naushad Ansari from Sonchipi, mandar, ranchi, jharkhand. And i am commerce student class 11th, my e-kalyan process is Final approved by AA officer, and it takes time to process to get schoolership amount, and many student have been get schoolership, but i didn't get, please solve my problem, complete my process and give schoolership. Thank you sir help me.

Saim Mirr

Mar 26, 2018

Did't get schoolership amount

I am Naushad Ansari from Sonchipi,Mandar,Ranchi, Jharkhand and I am commerce Student class 11th, and my ekalyan status is final approved by AA officer, this process is not be done, it takes times, and many student get schoolership, and didn't get, so please complete and slove my problem.

Anup Kumar Mahto

Mar 20, 2018

About scholarship ekalyan

I beg to say that my scholarship form has been finally approved 15days ago but scholarship doesn't come in my account.
Therefore,I request you to please check up this my scholarship problem immediately.
Your faithfully
Anup Kumar Mahto

About scholarship ekalyan

Purnima Kumari Bhogta

Dec 25, 2017

Scholarship rejected by DA officer

To my regret, I wasn't given even chance to correct my income certificate.. I was even not notified regarding this matter before hand so I can make correction to it.

shilpee bharti

May 17, 2017

scholarship 2016-17

I am shilpee bharti,
mai fashion designing part 2 ki student ho.
mujhe last year part 1 me bhi Scholarship money nahi mila.sir I have already summited my all documents but is not finally aprove by DA officer till now...and i am suffer from financial problem. Therefore,kindly finally aprove my form please. please this money are very important for me now please.ye mere carrier life ki baat h please ager ye paisa nahi mila to meri study chut jygi please.So i shall be ever greatful to you. Thanking you.