e-kalyan

Jharkhand

Consumer complaints and reviews about e-kalyan

prince mehaat

Jan 14, 2022

Bank Branch not showing

These bank branches are not showing in drop down option:
District: RAMGARH

1) Bank of India, RAMGARH
branch: MURAM KALAN
IFSC Code: BKID0005961

2) Union Bank of India, RAMGARH
branch: RAMGARH STATION ROAD
IFSC Code: UBIN0813974

Please add ASAP, it's last time of filling scholarship
kunal kumar barman

Aug 9, 2019

Regarding schlorship

Respect sir,
I am Kunal kumar barman pursuing B.TECH (CSE) 2nd year student from out of state and I have filled the e-klyan scholarship form of session 2018-19 and it was approved by AA officer but I did not get my scholarship . my aadhar card was also linked with account number but still i didn't get my scholarship . I kindly request you to see through the process as my collage fees due date is 15th august. and I m in need of the scholarship for my fees.so please send my scholarship as soon as possible. i shall be thankful to you for this act
YOURS FAITHFULLY
Kunal kumar barman
Bokaro JHARKHAND
Indian Institute of information technology,kalyani,west bengal
DIWAKAR KUMAR SAH

Dec 12, 2018

Scholarship

Scholarship money
My documents have been verified by AA officer but I am not able to get the scholarship
College-s. B. S. S. P. S. J. Degree college pathargama please get the scholarship please please please please
Sohail Razza

Mahipal Munda

Aug 24, 2018

My Institute SVNIRTAR is not registered in ekalyan

Dear sir/madam,
most humbly and requestfully l Mahipal Munda from state (jharkhand) I can't register my institution SVNIRTAR, olatpur, cuttack .Odisa .
due to lack of News update In your Given date for registration. So, therefore request you to
""""Re- open the Institute /College registration website """
I shall be obey for this work.
Mahipal Munda

Aug 24, 2018

My Institute SVNIRTAR is not registered in ekalyan

Dear sir/madam,
""""Re- open the Institute /College registration website """
I shall be obey for this work.
arfiha khatoon

May 28, 2018

Regarding scholarship

Respect sir,
I am Arfiha Khatoon pursuing M.TECH (CSE) final year student from out of state and I have filled the e-klyan scholarship form of session 2016-17 f and it was approved by AA officer but I did not get my scholarship . my aadhar card was also linked with account number but still i didn't get my scholarship . I kindly request you to see through the process as my collage fees due date is 30th may. and I m in need of the scholarship for my fees.so please send my scholarship as soon as possible. i shall be thankful to you for this act
YOURS FAITHFULLY
ARFIHA KHATOON
WEST SINGHBHUM JHARKHAND
JAYOTI VIDYAPEETH WOMEN'S UNIVERSITY JAIPUR RAJASTHAN.
Amit kverma

May 16, 2018

Regarding scholarship

Ranchi, jharkhand
Respect sir, I am sourabh kumar, I have filled the e-klyan form and it was approved by AA officer but I did not get my scholarship because my aadhar card wasproperly linked with account number.status of aadhar is also shows active there is not showing any kind of issues with my side its my requst to the department that show some kindness on me.. so please send my scholarship as soon as possible.
SOURABH KUMAR
JHARKHAND RAI UNIVERSITY RANCHI
Amit kverma

May 16, 2018

Regarding for scholarship

Ranchi, jharkhand
Respect sir, I am AMIT KUMAR I have filled the e-klyan form and it was approved by AA officer but I did not get my scholarship because my aadhar card was also linked with account number but still i didn't get my scholarship so please send my scholarship as soon as possible.
AMIT KUMAR
JHARKHAND RAI UNIVERSITY RANCHI
Sudeep Oreya

Apr 20, 2018

I didn't get scholarship

Not got scholarship
Ranchi, jharkhand
Respect sir, I am sudeep oreya, I have filled the e-klyan form and it was approved by AA officer but i still did not get my scholarship. so please send my scholarship as soon as possible.
Sudeep Oreya
ITC UPPER CHUTIA, RANCHI
Maya Agrawal

Apr 17, 2018

Not got scholarship

Ranchi, jharkhand
Respect sir, I am Maya kumari, I have filled the e-klyan form and it was approved by AA officer but I did not get my scholarship because my aadhar card was not linked with account number but now I have linked my aadhar number so please send my scholarship as soon as possible.
MAYA KUMARI
RANCHI,JHARKHAND
RANCHI WOMEN'S COLLEGE, RANCHI.
Mona dey

Mar 6, 2018

Yet not get scholarship of year2016-17

Respected sir I beg to say that I haven't got the scholarship of session 2016-17 till now inspite of my application is finally approved by AA officer I was student of government women's polytechnic Bokaro.
Mohammad Arsh Ansari

Nov 5, 2017

Reject The form

I beg to say that I am student of St. Xavier’s College Ranchi Jharkhand.
Please read it carefully.
A few weeks ago I went to the café to fill the post matric scholarship
form. A Miss who was working in this café asked me for my document.
I gave them all the requested document. Miss assured me that she
Would fill my complete form and upload all my document. Now they
Sent me back and told me to come tomorrow. When I returned, she
Called me and said that my residential certificate and cast certificate
have expired due to which any of my documents can’t be uploaded.
But today when I went to another café to fill my form, when I filled
My name and my father’s name, I got confused because another
Application form (Application No: WS/17-18/BC/1/207/2046/1336690)
appeared in the computer screen which was filled
With my name.
All the information in this application form
(Application No: WS/17-18/BC/1/207/2046/1336690)
Such as my name, father’s name, mothers name, date of birth,
Institution, course,College Admission no, family income are getting
matches from my information.But the picture, UID/EID, Block, Pin code,
Bank and A/C no is all about the other guy.
Therefore I request you to kindly verify my application form
(Application no: WS/17-18/BC/1/207/2046/1336690) strictly.
“Thanking You”
Satish0651

Aug 20, 2017

E kalyan scholarship

My college was unable to register for acadamic year 2016-17.please extend the date of college registration.so,that i can get the scholarship.
KNeha kumari

May 3, 2017

Scholarship not came yet

Respected sir
I neha kumari student of b. C roy west bengal .actually my jharkhand ekalyan scholarship2015-16 has approved by dc officer but yet not come to aa officer since two months no improvement in aaplication .plz reply what i do
vikash kumar ravidas

Apr 3, 2017

my schlorship is pending in DA officer not process further

My schlorship is approved by DA officer..but not By
AA officer ...plz help me sir...plz approved my schlorship by AA officer .
Name:- Vikash kumar ravidas
Pswd :- surbhimurgi
rvranjan

Jan 8, 2017

U.G. scholarships

I'm Rajeev Ranjan from ramgarh-829106, jharkhand. I was unable to fill the form due to unavalability of your website's server. When i was filling the bank details, branch name didn't appear and the form could not be fulfilled. I'm from a poor family,please help me sir.

Dec 28, 2016

Not getting scholarship

sir i am not getting any scholarship since last two years. all my application status of 2014-15 shows " approved by DA officer " since last two years. sir will i get any scholarship or not. ???
Er. vishal

Dec 18, 2016

not getting scholarship

sir i am not getting any scholarship since last two years. all my application status of 2014-15 and of 2015-16 shows " approved by DA officer " since last two years. sir will i get any scholarship or not. ???
Md Naser Hussain

Nov 25, 2016

Extend Scholarship date

Sir it is my humble request that please extend the date of scholarship because due to money problem that has occured in our country my income has not been sucessful. So sir please extend the date
Hsishskaoahshalajbsk

Oct 22, 2016

University is not registered

I am doing btech from world college of technology and management which is affiliated to maharishi dayanand university rohtak haryana .my college is not registered or not showing .plz.tell me solution what to do!!!?????

Sep 1, 2016

for curption state jharkhand

I am rocky gupta ,vill-gomoh , Po- Gomoh, Ps- hariarpur ,Dist- dhanbad (JHARKHAND)
studying (B.tech from electrical branch) in Gandhi institute for technological advancement ,Bhubaneshwar second year student. Sir I have applied the scholarship (2015-16) and all the docoments are approved by th DA officer but scholarship has not yet come. I am always in contact with the district officer but still there is no progress in my scholarship since 3-4 months. I kindly request you to see through the process as my collage fees due date is 8 aug and Im in need of the scholarship for my fees.

Sir, I believe and having full faith on Jharkhand Government that they will consider my problems seriously.
Rocky gupta:
E-mail: [email protected]
rupamk

Aug 2, 2016

not passed scholarship

I am Rupam Kumar .I am studying at b.tech from out of state.I am at 3rd year in b.tech but scholarship is not passed of any year . my total approved are clear but not passed money. That's why so many problem in our college.whats the reason .I want reason .
Md Rajawl Ansari

Jun 19, 2016

not scholarship transsion in my account.

Mera naam Md Shahid Ansari hai. main Bokaro Distt. se belong karta hu or maine 2014-2015 ka maine scholarship bhara tha or mere account ka status kariban 1 saal se final approved in AA officer me hai. so sir i requestfully that, i am poor student those resason not give my one semester exam for due to low college account fee. so sir please do something. and give my 1 years 214-2015 scholarship... therefore i am very kindfull to you sir.. thank you....
Md Rajawl Ansari

Jun 19, 2016

not scholarship transsion in my account.

Mera naam Md Rajawl ANSARI hai. main Bokaro Distt. se belong karta hu or maine 2013-2014 or 2014-2015 ka maine scholarship nhara tha or mere account ka status kariban 1 saal se all approved and final approved me hai. so sir i requestfully that, i am poor student those resason not give my one semester exam for due to low college account fee. so si please do something. and give my 2 years 2013-2014 and 214-2015 scholarship... therefore i am very kindfull to you sir.. thank you.....