E-pride USA Data Entry

Consumer complaints and reviews about E-pride USA Data Entry

pranjlm

Apr 27, 2021

Fraud Work from home Data entry jobs

I got a call from E-pride company. It was about an online data entry job. The contact person was a woman named Anu (Mobile. 8499866401) (website. http://eprideusa.com) (Email. [email protected]).
She gave me some images of text and told me to type them and correct the mistakes. I did the job and asked beforehand that if they should not demand any registration before payment. She said no registration will be required and the payment will be based on the accuracy of the job, blah, blah.
However, once I finished the job. She told me to register with 6000/-, some GST crap. I told her that it is not possible so she reduced the amount to 1200/-.
I got the fraud and blocked her number. Don't get fooled by these frauds who give very mediocre jobs for large payments.
They give you images with text that can be easily typed using Google Lens. This was the first clue in fraud but I still did the job to check if it's genuine or not.
Online data entry jobs are 95% frauds. Just improve your skills, learn some software or coding and don't respond to this shitty jobs.