E-Square

Consumer complaints and reviews about E-Square

Avinash Bharati

Jan 15, 2022

Show कॅन्सल्ड

Reason one ticket नाहि दे रहे है कम से कम 5 तिकीट बुक होणे चाहीये ऐसे बोल के शो को कॅन्सल कर दिया . तिकीट खिडकी पे बुरा बरताव किया जाता है . बात करणे की तमिझ nahi है . कंपनी के तरफ से अँक्शन ले . शो कॅन्सल नाही हो सकता o एक पर्सन भी qu na ho . PVR mai to aisa nahi hota.
Yash Anil shinde

Dec 19, 2021

Delay show

Spiderman release on 16 December but Esquare Santoshimata not started shows yet. only showing other movies.
karanrohokale

Apr 23, 2019

Poorest quality of theatre

The quality of theatre is the poorest I have ever seen. You charge effing 180 Rs that's quite higher than your other theatres. The chairs are broken. A/C doesn't work. Cleanliness is just a word for them ,the theatre is full of garbage
omkar22k

Dec 9, 2013

Didn't receive confirmation SMS or e-mail

I have booked a ticket for the yet to release movie The Hobbit 2 (9 30 am show) on the ealry hours of 10/12/13. I haven't got any sort of confirmation either through SMS or mail.The money has been deducted from my account nevertheless. What should I do now?
Thirunavukkarasu

Feb 9, 2013

CHANGE OF MOVIE SHOW TIMINGS AFTER BOOKINGS

On 09/02/13 we have booked the ticket for the telugu movie Mirchi which is scheduled @7.00pm while booking. But as we reach the theater they have informed due to technical reason movie timing has been postponed to @7.45pm. After some time we came to know that it is postponed not due to technical reasons but due to their extra shows Started @5.00pm which we came to know luckily one of my friend watching @5.00pm show further we met manager for enquiry and he started again saying due to technical fault movie postponed but after we have told extra show @5.00pm started that is why our movie postponed. Simply we are asking for reason that @ minimum Care of customer they could have been informed by SMS. He simply says that this is not our fault even after booking the tickets you have to daily check the timing Via newspaper or In internet any time we change the timing which we got irritated a lot. But due to their own profitability they are cheating the customer and we have waited for nearly 1hr including all the 200members who came for watching the [email protected] they really care for the customer concern person should give the proper comment for the above complaint.
Thirunavukkarasu

Feb 9, 2013

CHANGE OF MOVIE SHOW TIMINGS AFTER BOOKINGS

Nov 15, 2012

Cut short the running time of movie

I had an incident where the samosas that i bought had almost 6 inches of rope inside it. This is the most disgusting event and have lost trust in esquare food quality .please see attached the photograph of the same and let know your comments on the same .I spoke to the person at counter and initially he just offered me for replacement or refund. No apologies or anything. When I asked him to speak to manager and thats when Mr Farhan came in and was apologetic about the incident.
Twice ge gave me email ids forcomplaint and both it doesnt work

Jul 17, 2011

Cut short the running time of movie

I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 on Sunday 17th July 2011.
The running time is 130minutes() but E-Square running time was exactly 120mins.
They have deleted scenes of around 10minutes!

This is a clear case of fraud. I paid Rs250+Rs30(3D glasses) Total=Rs280 to watch this movie but they have cut 10minutes from the running time of the movie just to accomodate more shows!

This is not the first time E-Square has done such a thing. They do this regularly though i dont have any proof to suggest so.

Some Incharge should look into this as soon as possible because E-Square is fooling people and people dont even realize it.