Ebay India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ebay India

Jul 4, 2018

EBay silently encourages fraud sellers

Dear Customer(Renlouis),

We are sorry to hear that you've been having this experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home

Renlouis

Jun 28, 2018

Ebay.in silently encourages fraud sellers

I'm sharing my experience of my last purchase on ebay.in.

I bought a product "Flexible Curved Tempered Glass Screen Guard For Motorola Moto G5S #############" from ebay on 06-Jun-2018, with PaisaPay ID 47102835159.

After receiving the product, I pasted it on the mobile phone screen and found that the width of the tempered glass screen guard is less that it does not cover the entire screen as expected. It appears as screen guard for some other phone having lesser screen size.

Since I already pasted the tempered glass on the phone screen and returning such used product is pointless, I left a neutral feedback regarding my purchase. The seller's(seller wedesi_store) customer care personnel contacted me over phone many times, on 17th June(from this number 9265082611) asking me to remove my feedback. She promised me to ship the tempered glass screen guard of Moto G5S itself on the same day, without any extra charges. So as per the promise, I replied "Please remove my feedback" to the email from the seller, upon here request, originated from eBay messaging.

There is no update yet regarding the tempered glass screen guard they promised to ship to the same address. Now the seller customer care is not attending my calls, messages etc.

The above content is the email sent to eBay and they never responded yet. When contacted eBay through customer service chat, they said they don't have enough evidence to take any action. Now eBay has become the center of fraud sellers.
Renlouis

Jun 28, 2018

EBay silently encourages fraud sellers

I'm sharing my experience of my last purchase on ebay.in.

sreekanthk

Apr 10, 2018

I haven't received any order confirmation

Am sreekanth komera. I have booked OPPO CHARGER : OPPO CHARGER with an amount of Rs - 345/- on 9th april'2018 with a transaction id 29076228
through payzapp wallet and amount got deducted but still now I haven't received any order confirmation. Even I tried to calling to customer.
sreekanthk

Apr 10, 2018

I haven't received any order confirmation

Mar 30, 2018

Dear Jagadanand Patel,

Mar 29, 2018

122981205750(item not received)

It is very unfortunate that purchased product against id ############ dated 5th March yet not delivered after continuous talking with Ebay customer care also. As courier is not able to deliver the product as they have lost the product which is not the my problem. I need the refund but as of now there is no cozent answer by when i'll get the refund.

It clearly show the pathetic service of Ebay as well as inefficiency of the ebay team. it is almost going to happen a month time.

all the above scenario is harassment and mental torture to the customer which leads to take the legal action.

I need the revert at the earliest.

jagadanand Patel

Mar 29, 2018

122981205750(item not received)

I purchased the product from ebay against product id ############ dated 5th march'18 but yet product is not delivered as courier has lost the product. Same discussed with the seller and since 3 weeks chasing with the EBAY customer care but as of now I have not received the refund nor positive revert.

Its a pathetic experience with Ebay india because people are demonstrating inefficiency in resolving the small issue.

If it is not resolved then i'll be enforced to take the legal support on this.

Jagadanand Patel

Mar 7, 2018

RETURN ITEM

Dear Priya(Priya Gu),

Priya Gu

Mar 5, 2018

RETURN ITEM

Hi recently I have purchased IPHONE 6S of worth 23999, Which is not working properly. The error is not working properly. Whenever I call to Ebay coustemer care for refund they say, u get call from us wait for max 48hrs its almost a month am waiting. But I did not get a call. Its so annoying that after spending money on product which is not working properly and no proper response from eBay coustemer care. paisa pay id : 46682276442
Very poor coustmer service. ebay...very bad experience for ebay

Dec 27, 2017

Claim ID 3266879: Claim Closed but Refund not received

Dear Concern,

Claim ID : 3266879
PaisaPay ID : 46290330141

On 3rd Nov'17, I have placed an order for Beautiful Round Top Big Bird Cage for Macaw,Grey Peroot etc-((47Lx36Wx57H )CM worth Rs/-7999 and received it on 8th Nov'17 by Seller ID gadgetszone20162016.
The product delivered to me was a defective one, cheap in quality, dented and also not as per description. ( images attached with mail ). I immediately claimed refund on it by calling at ebay customer care on 14th Nov'17. Customer care representative raised a claim with Claim ID : 3266879 and told me to upload the images of the damaged product at https: eguarantee.ebay.in/eg/. As required I have uploaded the images on 15th Nov'17. I have called at customer care center on regular basis. Till 23rd NOV'17 ebay representative were unable to get in touch with seller ( For your reference screenshot is attached ). Whenever i call at customer care representative has given me false assurance that your product is in ebay guarantee and we will refund your money so don't worry. After several follow ups from ebay representatives i was told product is scheduled for pick up through Delhivery couriers. And the product would be picked up latest by 27-Nov-2017. I was waiting for the ebay courier service to come pick up the defective product and they did not come for over a week. So on 5th DEC'17 i have dispatched the damaged product to seller via DTDC lite courier services with consignment no. D40275131 and uploaded consignment images with remarks on ebay account the same day. Also i called at ebay customer care to inform the same & got the confirmation.

However on 12th Dec'17 when i opened my ebay account to check the status of the claim i was shocked by comments updated by customer service team. As per customer service team i had shipped the faulty product to the seller and as per the tracking information, it shows that it s delivered to the them. However the seller is claiming that they ve not received the product yet. If the product is delivered successfully, then courier company can provide you the delivery proof. I immediately called at customer care and told them i have dispatched the product at the address provided by them with branded courier company then why you are bothering me to submit the proof of delivery. Then again customer care representative assured me that our claim team will give you a call by 14th Dec'17 to resolve the issue & will not close the claim before that. But to my surprise claim was closed on 13th Dec'17 morning i called up customer care and had a word with Mr. Bilal that how can you close the claim when TAT for closing the claim was 14th Dec'17. Also you guys don't even inform the customer before closing the claim. Mr. Bilal told me that once we submit the DSR & delivery proof from the courier company they will again open the claim.

But now customer care told me they cannot open the claim back. Seller is not ready to listen my problem and refused to provide any resolution. When nobody is trying to understand the concern who is going to help me on this.Not even the customer care guys,nor seller not claims team.

Who do you want me to escalate this too.

I have spend 9500rs ( Cage + Delivery Charges ) on this product. It's been more than a month now but still i haven't received my money. Claims team - Not responsive for callback requests.They never call back not even understand the concerns of the customer. The customer care is no way helpful to address customers queries and provide false assurance. Ebay is harnessing the customer in all ways. I have lost all trust on ebay and will never suggest for any of my friends to trust ebay nor its sellers.This is my first and worst last experience with Ebay - a so called good online shopping site in India.

I need my refund for this order on priority basis.

For your reference i have attached images of damaged product,Courier receipt, DSR & Delivery Proof from courier company
I am going to take this to Consumer Court also & will write at social media site across India so that other customers can be aware of the fraud ebay does.

Veena Singh

Nov 9, 2017

Dear Prabha Jantwal,

Prabha Jantwal

Oct 26, 2017

Item not working

Hi, I have purchased mobile battery from ebay and its not working below are the details of the same. Pls look into this and refund my money.

I was provided all pictures of the product which they requested 1st time. Post that they demanding unnecessary pictures. I don't know how eBay ensure battery is working or not via pictures of battery.

Today 26 October eBay rejected claim request and saying provide pictures are not correct.

Claim ID: 3198388
PaisaPay ID: 46120010193
Item number: ############
Seller ID: imran.payawala
Date claim opened: 07-10-2017
Jeevanbadame

Oct 18, 2017

Item not workibg

I have purchased Kaspersky internet security 2017 product from ebay and its not working below are the details of the same. Pls look into this and refund my money

9-Oct - Purchased Kaspersky internet security 2017 product paisapay id # 46152927835

9-Oct - received product key in the form of email

9-Oct - tried to use it but it did not work. Got "You have exceeded the maximum number of activations allowed for the entered activation code" message

9-Oct - raised claim #3201374 to refund my money

10-Oct - claim rejected saying product is in manufacturing warranty

10-Oct - reachout to kaspersky product support with the help of ebay customer care

12-Oct to 17-Oct - Communication happening between me and manufacturer support for getting issue resolve. In all communication I have kept paisa pay team email so that you also get all information.

17-Oct - Manufacturer return saying product purchase is not genuine with below details.
Kaspersky customers who chose to purchase products on an unofficial seller/distributor, sometimes encounter an issue with Activation limit exceeded. This issue is caused by the fact that many sellers simply resell the same activation code for a Kaspersky product to multiple customers. Those customers, who perform the activation later than the others, encounter issues such as, Activation limit exceeded, Shortened duration of licenses and many other activation and license-violation related issues.

1) The only resolution is to contact the E-bay retailer/seller for a refund of your purchase.

2) In order to avoid such inconvenience, we recommend to purchase Kaspersky products through our official e-Store at http://www.kaspersky.com/store

Gurdeep Kadyan

Oct 11, 2017

Item not working

Both last ordered placed through Ebay received but not working and even after complaint through [email protected] not received any response .

Pls try to understand i am not a Govt.employee so every single rupee i earned matters for me .

-Gurdeep Kadyan-House No.1205 Sector-15 Part-2 Gurgaon Haryana-122002.

Oct 5, 2017

jariwala

Sep 26, 2017

refund not received by ebay

hello

when i will be getting my refund on which date

reply me with date
Vishal00501

Sep 23, 2017

Duplicate

I ordered a Nokia 3310 ,it's not working at all & it is totally duplicate mobile
jariwala

Dear Neerja1,

Neerja1

Sep 12, 2017

Wrong product & Refund

I ordered 1 suit online and first time user on EBAY website. Item was deleivered yesterday with wrong product. However, I launched complaint online as well but the tellecaller not ready to take my complaint as order is still showing in transit. I want refund for my product as not satisfied with service of ebay and recommend to my friends as well donot order anything online on EBAy. Kindly look into the matter and refund my money ASAP online. My Item ID is ############ and the Seller ID peppy_zone.
esvazir

Aug 31, 2017

no refund

ID 18708095722.
no response from the seller wetrustindia for refund on the defective item purchased

hard earned money gone to a cheater but his company will shortly get a legal summons

ms.scherie vazir