ECCP ASSISTANCE Services/ECPP ASSISTANCE SE.

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about ECCP ASSISTANCE Services/ECPP ASSISTANCE SE.

Nov 22, 2021

ECCP CANCELLATION

We would request you to mention your CPP membership number or registered contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Please contact us on our help line numbers - 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

CPP Team
Saseetharan

Aug 4, 2021

ECCP CANCELLATION

Refrerence to the above subject , please deactivate my ECCP Assistance Service and return back the amount.I want my money back otherwise i will cancel my axis bank credit card.
Without informing concern person approval they are deducting the amount is not correct.

Jun 29, 2018

Regarding deactivate the ECCP service.

Request you to please share your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

CPP Team
Koke

May 7, 2018

Regarding deactivate the ECCP service.

Dear Sir/Madam

I got this following message today at 6:39pm.

INR 1649 was spent on your Credit Card XX1649 on 07May-18 at ECPP ASSISTANCE SE. Avbl Lmt: Rs.22418.59 .

This amount has been deducted by my credit card without my approval.Please deactivate my credit card ECPP ASSISTANCE SERVICE .
and return the service charge as per the ECPP service. I want my money back otherwise i will close all my relations from Axis Bank in future.