ECHS

Consumer complaints and reviews about ECHS

sureshbhatts4n

Jun 24, 2017

refused for dental checkup

dear sir,
myself suresh bhatt s/o mr. yogendra bhatt..
our family is dwelling in meerut city and at the time of my father's retirement from army we were dwelling in pithoragarh, uttarakkhand; as a result of which the address issued in my ECHS card mention the address of pithoragah.
today(24/06/2017) I am suffering from an intolerable pain in my teeth.. It was like an emergency due to pain and I immediately went to the ECHS polyclinic meerut, when I reached there, they refused me to give the token for the dental checkup saying that "you are having the address of pithoragarh in your card, so you comes under the polyclinic of pithoragarh, this is not your polyclinic"
when I asked for the further procedure, the token executive sent me to the ECHS office of the MH, after going through the instructions, I was then forwarded to the colonel Mr. gurvinder who was working there as the head. when I exposed this query to the colonel, he told me to visit the polyclinic of pithoragarh and get the address changed from there by documentations.
I respected his answer and just requested to get the checkup only for today, and I also mentioned that I will get the documentations done by one or two weeks, but the colonel straight away refused to send me for the checkup.

and I want your attention here that ECHS polyclinic of meerut was awarded as the best polyclinic of ECHS.
Gagandeep90

Jun 17, 2017

Refer for refusal

Dear sir/madam
. My father is diabetic patient . My mother took him to moga polyphonic for referal but they refuse to do so.They said hospital want to make money.We are going to hospital on our cost.Please look in to matter. Rude behaviour of colnel of echs moga.The colnel Manners did not like the patient

Gagandeep Singh
Usha harkesh

Jun 1, 2017

Complain against Doctor

My father retired in 2004 and my father is serious he is having some heart problem one day my father suffering from high fever . me and my father reached in nearest ECHS HOSPITAL AT 1:15 pm i m having two kids with me one is 2 years old and other is 4 years old all staff members deny to check up of my father doctor also available in the hospital he also deny that today time over i cant do check up .I request him plz suggest the mediation for this but he deny and answer is that time over i can not do check up . Sir Plz do some needful and assign some punishment to doctor . ECHS Rewari near Bus Stand.
Rameshwar Naik

May 24, 2017

No Dental treatment available

1. My ECHS Registration No:PN0053123 and patient ID:177265 as per INS Ashwini ECHS records.
2. I have reported sick on 04 Apr 2017 for Dental at ECHS Malad. Dr Charu Visa advised for removal of Bridge at Surana Hospital at Chembur. Same day I called up Surana Hospital for Appointment. Inspite my calling up regularly not given the appt. Appt was given only on intervention by Dr Charu at Malad. 27 Apr and again refered back to Malad.
3. Now I have been told by Dental doctor, ECHS Malad that Empannled agreement between Surana Hospital and ECHS has expired and negotiations are on. But last month and half I am antibiotic medicine which harmful for me.
4. Should I go to other non impaneled Hospital and get reimbursement before the my dental condition worsens for which ECHs will be responsible.

Lt Col(Retd) Rameshwar Naik
lokeshloki07

May 11, 2017

Delay in the treatment of patients and delay in the issuse of medicine

Respected sir / mam,
I am from Tamil Nadu Vellore district. ECHS in vellore has poor management. Delay in the treatment due to doctors late arraival , blood testing persons carelessness .In which the old persons and ladies suffer a lot in getting the treatment. Issuing of medicine gets more time rather than treatment. The necessary action to be taken .
Ashok Kumar Agnihotri

Feb 9, 2017

Partiality in ECHS Polyclinic

Sir, I am retired Sub Major and residing in Pune with my family. First of all I want to say that ECHS is purely civil organisation where all staff including Doctors are being engaged and paid from the contribution made by Ex servicemen. But it can be easily seen at all the ECHS polyclinics that all Army rules are being adhered. Even Hon'ble High Court Punjab and Haryana has directed that to partiality in ECHS should be done. In all ECHS polyclinics registration counters for Offrs and JCOs/OR are separate , medicines are also given through separate counters, even toilets are also earmarked for Offrs and JCOs/OR. Offrs are always attended first in the Polyclinic even though a serious JCOs/OR are waiting. Why this dictatorship in civil org. Can you please let me know the reasons for Army style function in civil org like ECHS. All ex-servicemen should be equal in ECHS even whatever they were rank holder before their retirement.ECHS Director should take cognigence for my complaint .
palashchauhan

Jan 20, 2017

rude behavior of manager

i am son of a retired suberdaar of indian army who had served 32yrs for the country. i had lost my father in 2001. my mother is insulin dependent and recently underwent leg neck replacement. she could not move from bed. hence i went to echs budaun to get written document of insulin issued frm bareilly echs. ths manager colonel gian speaks very rudely and does not listens to problems and speaks in a brutal voice and asking unwanted things. he is a threat to echs and does not listens.he told me once he had a patient who had a cardiac arrest and instead of rushing hospital i made him wait to.make refferal. by this attitude he gives as dammn to patient deaths. he is a brutal army vetran who should have been retiered by now. he feels proud by saying i keep pateint in queue keeping in mind its an emergence.this colonel should be thrown out and he is just eating govt hard earned money. he gives a damn to problems and damn to if patient dies. please look into this exterme rude behavior of this colonel and should be taken strict action against him. thank you looking fr ur response
anilsingh220

Jan 14, 2017

Disbursement

Why should i go to bihar to claim my disbursement amount of mother's treatment,If the patient, my fathers bank account is here, the hospital itself is here and i have all the neccesassry documents why should i go to my hometown to have the disbursement.please change your draconian military laws,Incase of helping old ex-serving mens you people are just fooling them in the name of ECHS. The Feeling ashamed to for my dads who served so hard for such long in army.infact i think the most corrupt deparment are armed forces and its officers becase you people enjoy under the badge of military beacuse there no acces to media,no investigation "Niche k complaints pad ka sharam aarhi hai kuch aur likhne ko". Or else please close your shutters of echs and start treating ex-serving mens in Military Hospitals itself.
Ranjitboparai

Dec 12, 2016

Refuse to refer

Dear sir/madam
I am ex Po from Indian navy working abroad presently. My father is patient of parkinson decease. My mother took him to gurdaspur polyphonic for referal but they refuse to do so.They said hospital want to make money.We are going to hospital on our cost.Please look in to matter.

Ranjit Singh
Ex P O
BP Gupta

Nov 3, 2016

Refusal for treatment by hospital on referal

Sir, I got a referal from ECHS Lodhi Road New Delhi for orthopedic OPD at Deepak Memorial Hospital Vikas Marg Karkardooma on 07 Oct 2016. Dr. prescribed certain tests and asked to follow up treatment. When I approached third time for OPD (within one month of referel date), hospital asked me to get fresh referal becoz as per hospital statement, the referal issued by Polyclinic is only valid for two OPD visit and one test only whereas it is clearly written and stamped that this referal is valid for one month. Please clarify and instruct the hospital not to harass the patient un-necessary. ECHS should issue necessary orders and instructions to panel hospitals on this issue.
BP Gupta
Ex-Sgt
Anukriti kapoor

Sep 29, 2016

CHANGE PROCUDERE

CHANGE YOUR PROCUDER . phele toe urgent likh k bhegte hain test krwane k liye fir test ki report sham se phele milti nhi fir jb next day report check krwane k liye jao toe doctor bolte hain new receipt bnao . receipt bnwane jao toe bolte computer show kr rha card ktm hai apna dimag nhi lgate ki dD.O.B HAI 4 APRIL 1991 TOE 6 MONTH LEFT HAIN PR JO COMPUTER NE DEKHYA WOE SHI.

PATEINT KO KUCH HOE JAYE TOE INNKA KYA JAYEGA .SO PLEASE CHANGE YOUR PROCUDER. KYA HELP HAI ISS CLINIC KI EX SERVICE MAM K LIYE.

VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH YOUR SERVICE.
chhetri

Sep 21, 2016

ISSUE OF REFERRAL

Meri wife 01 Sep 2016 ECHS Poly Clinic Chandimandir mein bukhar ki vajah se gayi thi. Checkup ke dauran doctor ne Dengue ki jankari di aur Med specialist ko refer kar diya. Med specialist ne MH emergency ko refer kar diya first add ke bad MH ne MAYO Hospital, Mohali refer kar diya. Mayo hospital me kuchh din admit rehne our thik hone ke bad 09 Sep ko dishcharge kar diya, lekin followup ke liye 16 Sep ko bulaya aur kaha ki followup ke liye doctor dekh to lenge lekin agar lest likhe to fresh referral chahiye. Main 15 Sep ko ECHS referral ke liye gaya lekin ECHS Chandimandir OIC ne referral dene se mana kar diya our kaha ki first followup isi per dekhenge. Main 16 Sep 16 ko MAYO hospital gaya, doctor ne patient ko dekha to jarur par test bhi likh diye. Lekin Mayo administration ne test ke liye fresh referral manga. Main dubara patient ko lekar ECHS Chandimandir Aya aur doctor sahab ko bataya to unhone OIC se milne ko kaha. OIC sahab ko jab maine sari baat dubara batai to unhone referral dene se saaf mana kar diya aur kaha mere pass aur bhi bahut kam hai aap bar-bar mat pareshan mat karo. To maine kaha ki patient ko jab koi problem hogi to apke pass aynge Apko ECHS ne isi liye post par rakha hai. Sir Generally ORs ko jayada rules nahi pata hota lekin chahta hai ki use arram se brief kiya jaye na ki ECHS mein bethe unhe apni Rank ka dar dikhaen. Apse request hai ki referral ko asan aur sahaj banaya jae our ECHS staff/OIC ko patient ki problem samjhani chahiye na ki apni Rank ka rob dikhana chahiye.
Joydeepthapa

Aug 19, 2016

Ins aswani

I am a Ex army officer wherein I had sent my father law to INS Ashwani hospital at colaba for getting his retina checked, to my surprise the officers admitted him through Gp Capt. Dr Trehan, checked by commander Parihar, got him admitted in a ward wherein he was also an Ex faugi honorary Capt from artillery for eye ailment, from morn 7 am to 6 pm they could not ascertain the ward, my wife with a baby jist 30 days old had to run but then decided to get them at home, so pathetic at side pf armed forces wherin i am the 6th gen officer from brig sher jang thapa, mvc family, my grand father , are only serving officer given priority or should I say they will also become civilian after they retire... misfortunate that I served in armed forces, regret..but for now if this is the standard to be followed... is the coas very disrespectful or MOD listening..
Joydeepthapa

Aug 19, 2016

Ins aswani

I am a Ex army officer wherein I had sent my father law to Ashwani hospital at colaba for getting his retina checked, to my surprise they for him him admitted through Gp Capt. Dr Trehan, checked by commander Parihar, got him admitted in a ward wherein he was Lao a Ex faugi honorary Capt from artillery for eye ailment, from morn 7 am to 6 pm they could not ascertain the ward, my wife he to get them at home, every pathetic at side, are only serving officer given priority or should I say they will also become civilian after they retire... misfortunate that I served in armed forces, regret..
exservicemn

Aug 13, 2016

Empanelment

I am a ECHS benificiary and I belongs to Vellore Tamil Nadu. The Vellore ECHS is comes under Type A and largest Ex Servicemen living in and around Vellore. But Christian Medical Centre/Hospital which is located at Vellore town but this hospital was deempanelled due to non payment of outstanding bills. Unfortunately I approached CMC Vellore Hospital for emergency for treatment of Chest Pain. The hospital authority is refused to accept ECHS card holder even I requested them to admit me on payment but till they got bad imagine about ECHS. My suggestion that ECHS authority to survey the area and even small hospital also empanelled for emergency. Like Vellore is a Type A why dont this polyclinic should be bifurcated for better service. Most of old aged ex servicemen are travelling all the way from nearby villages Kannamangalam and surrounding villages. These villages are having atleast more than 100 ex servicemen at about more than 3000 ex servicemen are living. The polyclinic is located away from 50 to 70 kms it is very difficult to reach timely. In case reached and again they will further referred to chennai. Ex servicemen staying or living in city where super specility hospitals are located is comfortable. But most of the Ex servicemen are living in these villages and facing problems. I want to mentioned here, the CSD canteen is located at Vellore town and there four to five extension counter is functioning in various distance town but our HQ ATNKK & K Area never thought to open fullpledged CSD canteen for Ex servicemen. Even though if an ex servicemen want a small piece of grocery items like soap and oil he will not be entertained by Canteen authority. As per HQ ATNK & K Area guide lines the date has been given/alloted to card holders. Particular date and time only the concerned exservicemen will go to canteen for purchase of the required items. On enquiry, because of strength of exservicemen the canteen authority is not able to attend them. This is the apathy prevailing in the Vellore Canteen. This is my humble request to consider the ex servicemen is also human being and given treatment and facilities. Other states like Kerala, Punjab, Harayana all are having more polyclinic as per strength of exservicemen. I hope the authority will take care and do the needful.

Major N Palani (Retd)
ravipal1857

Jul 29, 2016

Un-logical rules of ECHS Officer

My mother who is legal ECHS card holder, her Knees were operated 1 month back from MAX hospital mohali. After removal of stitches she was called for X-ray, it was first X-ray after knee replacement. I was not aware that for every X-ray patient need new referral letter. So I went to mohali ECHS which was nearest during that situation as our city(ropar) is far from mohali, referral doctor was very nice and cooperative he said I don't have any problem in issuing referral letter, he asked us to approach ropar city ECHS because he said col. of my city creates problem and ask them(Mohali) not give any referral to any one in any type of emergency. Mohali ECHS gave ropar ECHS ropar's officer cell number to us, we requested ropar ECHS on phone to allow mohali ECHS to issue referral so that we can get x-ray done as it is difficult for new knee replacement patient to travel again and again and also said that we will follow you in next visit. ECHS ropar officer behavior was very rude he asked us to bring back patient and he refused to issue referral letter. On that day we were using rented taxi.

Such dictatorship of officers should be controlled otherwise facilities will have no meaning and juniors will stop respecting seniors. God has gifted one life to every needy and dictator. Every needy should feel happy availing his/her facility which is provided legally to him/her when at time it is needed lot, he/she should not feel that he is one on mercy of some rude egoist unhuman officers.
prakash nandan

Jul 24, 2016

ECHS CARD NOT RECEIVED SINCE 2003.

Respective Sir,Hello!
I am Prakash Nandan. Ex-LEMP. retired Navy my service no is 171005z. I retired in Oct 2003.from my naval office mankhurd,mumbai.
In 2003 ECHS was newly founded .The Amount for membership was deducted from our final closing balance.
After came to home I filled all those forms and posted on given address.13 years passed but still today I have not been received any reply or ECHS Card.many times I contacted in JSB Nasik.but but there is no use of complaining.
What I should do?
pl guide me.

Prakash Nandan
cell no 7620005811.
mail id- [email protected]
prakash nandan

Jul 24, 2016

I HAVE NOT BEEN ISSUED ECHS CARD-FROM 2003.

Respective Sir,Hello!

mail id- [email protected]
suhas mitra

Jun 26, 2016

Non availability of Medicine

Most of the time I am not getting Insulin Humalog Mix 25/75 which has been prescribed for my wife and I am buying from the market. I am spending approximately Rs 3000/- per month for this medicine.Kindly arrange to provide it in ECHS Dehradun or arrange to reimburse the amount spent by me.We joined the ECHS with the understanding that our medical treatment will be free.To start with conditions were alright but gradually things are deteriorating.I am an old veteran aged 83Yrs.

MR 1734N Lt Col S K Mitra,VSM,AMC(Rtd)
ECHS Membership No.LKooo5637
vinod Syal

Jun 18, 2016

Refferal letter

My father referred to comd hosp chd by ECHS hamirpur on 10 Mar 16. Comd hosp gave us a date for operation Jun 24 and called us on 18th Jun. On Jun 18th they referred us to ECHS cahandimandir due to non availability of doctor.
When we went ECHS chandimandir they asked for refresh referral letter from ECHS hamirpur. They guide us that we speak to ECHS Hamirpur and ask for a fax of refresh referral letter at ECHS chandimadir. We called at ECHS Hamirpur and conversation with OC hamirpur on phone about the matter. But his behaviour was not good and says lots of intolrance words. Instead of sending a fax he threaten us that now he will send us jalandhar MH. In short his behavior was inhuman.
MM Baig

Jun 16, 2016

Non Availability of medicine

Sir,my 8 year old son is suffering from Complex Partial Seizures and he is on medication since 2014.My problem is non availability of his medicine at ECHS Guntur.I belongs to a small town in AP ,but i settled down in Guntur due to his medical problem ,paying 7000/- per month as house rent and spending another 2000/- per month for his medicine is huge burden on me as i does't have any other income except my pension.His medicine are 1) Tab Oxetol 300 mg morning,2) Oxetol 450 mg evening,3) Syp Levetiracetam 4 ml BD.Kindly consider my problem and take an appropriate action as early as possible.Thank you very much sir.

Yoursfaithfully
MM BAIG
Ex Sgt
Wg Cdr Ashwini Kumar

Jun 11, 2016

non availability medicines for long

My wife and myself do not get following medicines regularly from echs polyclinic noida :
1) oxetol (oxycarbezipine)

2)Nortrypteline

3)Silodosin

4) dutasteride

Their supplies are very irregular and hence we have to buy these medicines from market very often

Please arrange regular supply

Thanks for your efforts

Wg Cdr Ashwini Kumar (Retd)
rajareddy1950

Jun 7, 2016

issue of medicines and consumables

Sir, Earlier medicine and consumables were issued to patients for two months duration. That was good for old and ortho patients, who can not travel on bus and do not have their own vehicles. Now ECHS centres are issuing only for one month, which is causing more hardship. Kindly revert and issue medicines for two months duration which helps patients in many ways. Regular/frequent trips by autos causes lot of expenditure and strain. This will also helps polyclinics (Doctors/staff) by reducing crowd. Thanks H/Capt. KR Raja Reddy
mks7374

May 24, 2016

non availability of medicines prescribed by Psycharist

My name is Manish Kumar S/o late retd.Som nath Jc663774p.My mother is a psychartic patient and due to this we are sufferig alot of problems.we have a history of psychiatic illness.They are not providing us all medicines as all medicines are important kindly look into matter. we cant afford to buy medicines .
jitu1971

May 9, 2016

Harassment and undue deduction in medical claim by 68.5%

My father Sh. Sardar Singh, Ex-Sergeant Indian Air force was taken in Emergency to Fortis Hospital Vasant Vihar, New Delhi on 04.03.2016 early morning due to cardiac arrest. The moment he was put on bed in hospital his heart beat stopped and blue alert was announced in the hospital. He was on ventilators for 6 hours and same day evening he was shifted to Max Hospital Saket as the Fortis was removed from ECHS empanellment.

This was duly reported to Ms. Sunita ECHS Polyclinic, AFS Tughlakabad in afternoon.

As Fortis hospital was removed from the empanelled list of ECHS, we have paid the hospital bill of Rs. 72,779/- to Fortis.

All required claim documents for the same was submitted duly on 14.03.2016 but despite of several visits and requests the claim was not processed till 04.04.2016 by ECHS Polyclinic, AFS Tughlakabad. Even after issuing the claim no. on 04.04.2016, the dealing clerk took another 20 days to upload the documents causing undue delay. On 18.04.2016 I reported this delay to adjutant of the polyclinic.

Today on follow up, I was informed that the claim has been approved for only Rs.23,000/- having a deduction of almost Rs.50,000/- for no reasons explained.

My appeal is that the soldiers who put their lives on stake to protect us should not be harassed like this On what basis ECHS has deducted Rs.50,000? Fortis was under ECHS panel, we had no information about removal from list... secondly, it was an emergency case not a normal or routine medical treatment.

If Fortis would not have removed from the empanelled list, ECHS would have paid the hospital in full, then why not now in this emergency?

I humbly request you to kindly look into this matter and get the justice done to reimburse the entire amount of Rs.72,779/-

Claim No. is 5025182 dated 04.04.2016.

Hope we will get justice.

Thanks and best regards

Jitender Singh

act cable tv - Channels not activated
    We have subscribed for cable network through our cable...
    ADISHWAR INDIA LIMITED - FAKE PROMISES
    I brought a FABER Water purifier from Yelahanka New Town...
    Tilka manjhi university bhagalpur - Result issue
    Respected sir Name-Prabhat Kumar sah Mobile...
    AIR ASIA AIRLINE - Inappropriate behaviour
    I, Ravi jain has booked two tickets from Indore to New...
    SWIGGY - Not Refund
    My nane is Poonam Kamalakant Gawade. I am stay8ng at Mira...
    Cartoon Network India - Bring anime
    Pls if possible bring dragon ball super and the new broly...