Ecom Express

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ecom Express

sujatharaoo

Aug 31, 2020

Product not delivered but status shows delivered

I have ordered a product in zoom and i received a notification correctly till the product is out for delivery which is on 26th August. But i didn't received any package till now and also didn't received any notification as delivered. I have check the tracking of ecom express now only it shows delivered status. I need my package back. This is really ridiculous hope you resolve the issue and deliver my product immediately.
Jasnita89

Jul 17, 2020

Parcel In Delivery center since 13th July

Parcel not being delivered in the delivery center since 13th July.

AWbs: 2610014103 and 2609900875

The parcel delivery has been refused by the delivery center people as they are saying it is club factory parcel and are returning it. On speaking with the CCR of ecom express they are asking to 24 to 48 hours since 15th July. Today after 48 hours when called they have again asked to wait for 24 to 48 hours.

Had requested for a manger call back but have not received the same as the manager refused to attend the call for providing a resolution.

Regarding account

Hi sir I am your regular customer my account name 9812275864 avelable blance174 but its not working so please restart my account thx

Shopclues Fake site

I bought one headset from shopclues on 16/10/2014. unfortunately they sent it your courier. my orderid 23516953 and awb 110314035 around 10'days. still i can't get my shipment

Ecom Express Worst Service

Worst service Don't Trust

I bought one headset from shopclues on 16/10/2014. unfortunately they sent it your courier. my orderid 23516953 and awb 110314035 around 10'days. still 28/10/2014 i can't get my shipment..