ECPP ASSISTANCE SERVICE

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about ECPP ASSISTANCE SERVICE

Sep 16, 2020

ECPP ASSISTANCE SE Dedication of Rs1699/- my credit Card. To return my Money

We would request you to mention your CPP membership number or registered contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Please contact us on our help line numbers - 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

Aug 28, 2020

ECPP ASSISTANCE SE Dedication of Rs1699/- my credit Card. To return my Money

Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused. Please share with us your registered contact details and we will get back at the earliest.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
11220309

Aug 26, 2020

ECPP ASSISTANCE SE Dedication of Rs1699/- my credit Card. To return my Money

I am AXIS Bank credit card holder,(Suman Kumar Dutta),date-18/08/2020,Rs1699/-deduct
So,ECPP ASSISTANCE SE Cancelled & return my money,as soon as possible.

Suman Kumar Dutta
Gladston Nunes

Aug 11, 2020

Deduction of my payment

My name is Gladston Nunes I am a Axis bank credit card holder my on 5/8/20. A transaction was made of Rs. 1699 when I have not use my credit card from so many months how can this amount be deducted Direct from my credit card account pls do refund my amount at the earliest.

REFUND MY AMOUNT 1699

This communication is with reference to our discussion on Jul 31’20.

We hope your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved.

REFUND 3871/- ( ECPP )

We hope your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved.

Cancel my ECPP and refund1699

We wish to confirm to you that your membership no. IA5545602 has been cancelled on 31/07/2020 as per your request.

The refund of the membership fee is in process and will reflect in your payment account within 7 working days from the cancellation date.

Apr 28, 2020

Cancel ECPp.refund my 1699rupies

Apr 14, 2020

Refund my amount RS 2199

This will help us in resolving your query.

Apr 14, 2020

Cancel my ECPP and refund1699

We wish to confirm to you that your membership no. IA2159009 has been cancelled on 13/04/2020 as per your request.

ramanchandi

Mar 29, 2020

Refund my amount RS 2199

ECPP assistance service charge of INR 2,199.00. What the ### is this charge for? And who authorized you ### to charge my card?

Call me ASAP ############
Jyotirmayajena01

Mar 25, 2020

Cancel ECPp.refund my 1699rupies

INR 1699wasdebited from my credit card ***3665 for ECPp Assistance 28 02 2020,I don't know what service that and why this deducted without my consent.I would like an immediate refund and stop this service ECPp assistance

Jan 13, 2020

Cancel my ECPP and refund1699

Hi, we request you to reach out to our Phone Banking Center on 18604195555/18605005555 and our executive will assist you in this regard. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Thrivikramarao

Jan 10, 2020

Recording ECPP assistant services
refund the amount of 1699/-
i am a Axis Bank credit card holder. On 10 Jan 2020 there was an unauthorized transaction of Rs.1,699/- in favor of ECPP Assistance Service , which I had never subscribed too. how can they transact on my card directly?
G thrivikramarao
sawina

Dec 2, 2019

ECPP Assistance deduction

Hi I am Axis credit card holder
An unauthorized deduction of 2199 was done on 2nd Dec on the name of ECPP Assistance Services. I do not need these services. Refund my money asap . How can you people do such unauthorized transaction that means the bank has no client safety with the credit card.

Call me asap
Sawina Sharma
9643231928
Arun Verma1

Nov 22, 2019

Cancel my ECPP and refund1699

I am Axis credit card holder. There was an unauthorized transaction 1699/- on 22 Nov 2019 in favor of ECPP Assistance service,that was not give any type of information before this transaction,i do not need this service and unsubscribed this service.how can they transact on my card directly?

So, please refund my amount to my same credit card as soon as possible,i am not interested for this service. otherwise i will take action.

Waiting for your reply

Arun Kumar

Priya619 Mohanty

Sep 21, 2019

REFUND MY AMOUNT 1699

I am Axis credit card holder. There was an unauthorized transaction 1699/- on 16 Sep 2019 in favor of ECPP Assistance service,that was not give any type of information before this transaction,i do not need this service and unsubscribed this service.

Waiting for your reply

Priyaranjan Mohanty

9348668443,9776891233

Aug 16, 2019

REFUND 3871/- ( ECPP )

Hi, we tried reaching you today, however, unable to connect as the number was busy. Request you to share a preferred time, when we may connect with you and offer the necessary assistance. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Vaibhavsalunkhe554

Aug 14, 2019

REFUND 3871/-
refund the amount of 3871/-
i am a Axis Bank credit card holder. On 23 oct 18 there was an unauthorized transaction of Rs.1,649/- in favor of ECPP Assistance Service , which I had never subscribed too. how can they transact on my card directly?
and this subscription is payable on my card so i debit late payment fees and penalty in jun 19 Rs.1110/- and july 19 Rs.1110/- so please refund all money Rs.3871/-

GULABRAV SALUNKHE
MOBILE 9274285954

Jul 26, 2019

Cancel my ECPP and refund1699

We have tried to contact you on the mentioned contact number however, we have not been able to connect with you.

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers –1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for your query related to CPP Card Protection Plan.

Jul 11, 2019

Cancel my ECPP and refund1699

Hi, we tried reaching you today, however unable to connect as the number was not reachable. Request you to share a preferred time, when we may connect with you and offer the necessary assistance. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Kamalchinnu

Jul 11, 2019

Cancel my ECPP and refund1699

i am a Axis Bank credit card holder. there was an unauthorized transaction of Rs.1,699/- in favor of ECPP Assistance Service Gurgaon, which I had never subscribed too. how can they transact on my card directly?
So, kindly please refund my same amount to my same credit card as soon as possible and also unsubscribe me from this service as I am not at all interested in the same.Otherwise I will take legal action against you.My phone number is 9710089036

Jun 29, 2018

REFUND 1649/-

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA4018025 has been successfully resolved.

Please feel free to contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

Bhavanikada

Apr 18, 2018

REFUND 1649/-

Refund the amount of 1649/-

I am a Axis Bank credit card holder. On 18 Apr 18 there was an unauthorized transaction of Rs.1,649/- in favor of ECPP Assistance Service , which I had never subscribed too. how can they transact on my card directly?

BHAVANI KADA

MOBILE 9052056874
SAWANT KAVITA

Mar 30, 2017

REFUND 1599

refund the amount of 1599/-
i am a Axis Bank credit card holder. On 20 Mar 17 there was an unauthorized transaction of Rs.1,599/- in favor of ECPP Assistance Service , which I had never subscribed too. how can they transact on my card directly?
KAVITA SAWANT