education department gujarat

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about education department gujarat

HARISH_SHETE

Jul 27, 2020

FEES DEMANDED AGAINST LIVING CERITFICATE

We applied for a Living Certificate for my daughter last month in June 2020 at the Scholars Academy, Odhav, Ahmedabad. So the principal (Mr. Veena Madam) told me that if you pay the living certificate and the fee for June 2020, then you will be given a certificate of release.

But there is no order from the government to ask for fees, he said, adding, "I will not get a school leaving certificate until the fees are paid." So due to my compulsion, I had to pay school fee 400 / -. You will know by watching these videos and photos.
On the one hand, the government is ordering schools not to charge fees and on the other hand, they are demanding fees in schools. So how much will such private schools exploit students and parents?

From :- Harish Shete ([email protected])

FEES DEMANDED AGAINST LIVING CERITFICATE

dsp.ce28

Jul 23, 2020

Teachers are not getting salary

Respected sir/madam,

I am a single parent of 6 year old daughter. I had only one source of income and that was teaching computers in very reputed cbse school of ahmedabad. Since last 3 months we are getting 50% salary. Today, online classes are stopped by government and now school will not give any salary. Please help me to know my source of income.
Sanjay Parbat Chavda

Jul 21, 2020

Fees not returned

Registration fees were paid at Sir Parnatap Institute of CNC.
And the bench was supposed to be fine. The lockdown fell. Now that I am getting married in September, I can't go there to do the course. If I told them, they wouldn't pay the fees.To give back. Sir, this is considered injustice
Adworm

Jul 19, 2020

Fees collation

I am Raj Rathod and I am study in marwadi University. Now in this situation they ask full fees from us which is 44,500 and they give half subjects online classes which is not useful for us they just do show up. We requested them to reduce fees but they even not here our questions. And they give notice over notice .They say if we can't pay fees then we give extra fees for late fees. Please do something.
Kushal panchani

Jul 12, 2020

Fee increase for practical equipments

Hey, I am Kushal panchani student of agriculture engineering diploma semester 3 from Parul University , my collage is increasing fee for practical equipments and lab metrical which we won't use during online lecture and they are saying that if we don't pay fee we won't be allowed to give exams please help us. I'm a son of a farmer and we really can't afford fee in this situation.
rajal chandiwala

Jun 12, 2020

Online teaching

My daughter is 6 year old in DPS Tapi surat.Since last 2 month they are conducting online classes daily.she is not at all comfortable and learning concept on mobile.School is collecting huge fees every month through ECS. Even swimming, yoga, chess, aerobics, craft ,etc activities conducting online which is just to justify the fees.They are charging 2000 transportation fees also every month.
How gujarat government can allow these things.
We have requested school authority to reduce the fees or remove the transportation charges but not accepted the request.
please guide whom to register complain or concern person contact number.

Online teaching

Rads Ja

May 29, 2020

Online classes

My kid is 6 years old and is in 1st Standard this year. Due to this pandemic Situation on COVID-!9 schools are close just now. I want to know whether the government has given permission for online classes for such a small kid and allowed the school to take academic fees if they are teaching online to students. they have 6 hours of online classes which even includes extra curriculum activities such as Yoga, Dance, Music, Taekwondo, Martial art, Drama... ETC is online classes compulsory? We both are working parents and can't make my kid sit and learn online. I am even attaching the timetable provided by the school. They are starting online Classes from 1st June so I wish i get a reply soon.

Online classes

preet3006

Jan 21, 2020

Higher fees and no extra curricular activities

My daughter is studying in Sarvayogam School, Gulbai Tekra, Ahmedabad and they are taking higher fees than 15000/- and also there are no extra curricular activities in school. No school picnic, no sports day, no annual function, no competitions to discover talent of any student and school's logo is DISCOVER TALENT. A child spends half of his/ her day in school and can make lots of school memories. Today as a parent, I have lots of memories to share with my child regardingy school days and the memories are of picnics, fun activities, sports days , annual functions, different competitions, assembly etc. and it's quite obvious. My child doesn't like to go to school as there are no activities and when she sees her society friends engaged in school activities, she feel upset and I feel helpless because I can't change her school as the study pattern in her school is very different, Hindi subject is introduced in 6th standard and if I change the school, she will not be able to cope up with the studies. I am regretting my decision of putting her in such a pathetic school. At least annual function and sports day should be held in the school.

I hope I will see the result in the upcoming academic year... Kindly do the needful.

Jan 2, 2020

Information regarding ICSE board in Nelson international school

I am parent and i want to know that does Nelson international school is having proper approval to run ICSE board because my child is studying in Nelson international school and today they told that they are closing ICSE Board as they are not getting further approval, qualified teachers and Books to run ICSE board in coming years.

Please provide me information does they were having proper approval for ICSE board or not.

Ramesh Kella
Devil1234

Aug 20, 2019

Tuition class run by government teacher in Dholka, gujarat india

Hello Sir,

I am complaint about government teacher taking private tuition classes in dhokla.
He is to run classes at home upper floor
below mention other information.

Teacher Name: Parvez Sir
Tuition Class Address: Rainwada dhokla
City: Dholka
Dist: Ahmedabad,
Gujarat.

I hope you take action as soon as possible
Joseph218987

Jun 25, 2019

Tuition class run by government teacher in surat city gujarat infia

Res. Sir,
I want to tell you that in Surat city ther is one school named Anglo Urdu high school surat (Minority School). MOST OF government teacher in this run private tuition at their home and in classes. All are granted teachers below the list of teacher with name and address is given. I already complaint to DEO Office surat in written but nothing done. So plz stop this type of business and also stop them to do wrong things.
Teacher name : Vinod Soni
Designation: Assistant teacher (Granted Higher Secondary)
Tuition Address: Rachna Classes. 5 Akashar kunj Society, Katargam, Surat - 395004 (Gajera road).
Other all teachers including this also run tuition classes at their home. Plz stop this type of non sense.

May 28, 2019

Scholl selling book and stationery

I am. Parents of 2 kids and they study at 1st and 6 std. At Ankur school paldi Ahmedabad,
Every Year school management forcefully selling book, stationary and school uniform and that on high price.
And again the quality of notebook and uniform and bag is really very chip.
We and many parents complained but no one listened us.
Kindly look this matter
NAVDEEPA

Apr 10, 2019

GUJCET Candidate name correction

I am trying to connect on phone at 079 23253823/53819/20538, but no body is lifting the phone, actually my daughter is appearing for GUJCET 2019 exams but her name was wrongly mentioned in the application ( LY042396), her name i( middle name is added as father's name). I am worried that during verification it will not match with identity proof, so wanted to get it corrected.

Kindly do the needful and confirm.

Navdeep Agarwal
Bharti Raol

Apr 8, 2019

Long school hours in extreme hit

I want to complain about Zydus School, Godhavi that in-spite of frequently suggested and requested by parents, the school principal is not responding to our concern of reducing the school hours which are right now 8 to 2 pm. Its extremely hot in noon now a days and school leave kids at 2 pm the pick hit hours of the day. so many parents mailed to the school principal and requested to leave the school 12:30 or 1 pm. but the principal is not even responding to any mails.

I request you to contact the school principal and make them to reduce school hours which is also a concern raised by ahmedabad municipal corporation.
Hardik_Trivedi

Apr 5, 2019

Higher fees

Once I went to one of school, Near Kanba Hospital, Nikol before 2 months back.

They are taking higher side of fees, Before going inside to visit fees instructor, they kept our mobile outside.
and told us they charged more than 22,000 fees for 2nd standard and 21000 for senior KG.

If high court has given judgement to collect only 15000 rs fees, then why they are taking higher side of Fees.
rajesh v singh

Dec 27, 2018

Complain agents school Fees

Hello ,

I am parent of a calas 2a studying atTree house High school old Padra Road,Altradra, vadodhara 2a.
They have already charged us fees as following for the first term

Admission fees: 12000
Annual fees: 19,500
Tution fees: 15,000

Total: 46,500/- Rs.

As par recent Gujarat Government bill school can not charge more than 15,000 Rs. Above fees is just for 1st term
And again for 2nd term they will chaege us more.

I am not sure if this is the right forum or not ?
My mob no is 9374957807. Please do the need ful and let me know.
Adit1234

Dec 21, 2018

Complaint about chemistry lab teacher

I am studying in 11th class in Samithi Higher Secondary School,Surat...
I have taken maths.....
The practical teacher warn us to write inorganic format of chemistry which is about 12-17pages to write 10 times....
If we will do this then and then only she will give us internal 20 marks of practical otherwise she will fail us in 11th class practical
Rathinjani

Dec 10, 2018

Complain for trusty

Village Ramod
Ta kotda santan
Dis rajkot
School J.s.modi highschool

Last 3 years thya tya school ma teacher and principle and Clark ni bharti thati nathi tyana managing trusti ne ghani request karvama ave to pan Kai reply avyo nathe temnu kevanu thy che k goverment ans apti nathi and aiya student bhi heran thy che and management proparly thatu nathi and living scertyficate na rs.100 levama ave che to tya Clark k pricipal ni and teacher ni bharti karva namra vinantu Jay Bharat Jay hind.
Roma mistry

Nov 22, 2018

Improper teaching, mismanagement and rude and arrogant behaviour of the management

I am here talking about Global International school, Tandalja, Vadodara. This is an islamic school.
The school doesn't have any diary/almanac.They are connected with the parents by an app which doesn't have any column to talk to or convey messages directly to the class teacher. I admitted my son this year in class 1st. In the beginning if i had any query, teacher used to answer me on school gate while dropping my son to school. But after sometime she started getting annoyed of me and started avoiding me. And then suddenly the school changed the rule saying that we are not allowed to talk to the class teacher directly but we have to talk to the head teacher first. When we went to the management to talk about all this they were very rude to us. After this they took a vedio of my son writing the answers in exams proving me that even if i haven't prepared my son he is able to write the answers because their teacher teaches so well..But infact the teacher wrote all the answers in Hindi exam on board in the presence of the owner of the school. I had also confirmed about this from other parents and their children also said that the answers were given in the exams and also intelligent students are asked to help other children after they complete their paper. This i think the height of cheating and fakeness. I hope i will get positive response and justice.
Roma Mistry.
न्याय के रख्सक

Oct 26, 2018

पेपर के बारमे

मे गोंडल मे रहता हू ओर वहा मातृमन्दिर नामकी एक स्कूल मे पढता हू वहा पर टयूशन कराया जाता है वहा के टयूशन मे परीक्षा के पपेर दे दिये जाते है । हर बार टयूशन मे जाने वाले विद्ध्यर्थीयो का पहला क्रम आता है और हर बार हमारी महेनत व्यर्थ जाती है । हमारे साथ अन्याय हो रहा है
कृपया इस बात पर कुछ ध्यान दिजीये हम नही चह्ते हमरा नाम आप न लिजिये गा ओर अगर आप स्कूल मे यह बात करे तब ये न कहे की आपकी स्कूल के विध्यर्थी ने यह कम्प्लेन की है । वर्ना हमरा नाम स्कूल मे बदनाम हो जाए गा।

स्कूल का सरनामा :

भवनाथनगर , गोंडल
स्कूल का फोन नम्बर : 222232
Vrunda11111

Oct 22, 2018

GPSC PATTERN

A very good evening.

This is an IAS aspirant preparing for UPSC,the one who is also keen to join Gujarat Administrative Service and so appeared for GPSC yesterday as well as last year. But I don’t have high hopes as I couldn’t complete my Paper 1 on time.
I have earlier also written to our Education Minister via twitter for this issue but got no response. So writing to you this time after a year and wishing for some positive outcomes.

Sir, the issue with us is this new pattern of GPSC. We are given A,B,C,D,E options in the OMR sheet whereas the question paper has options A,B,C,D. If we don’t know the answer we have to fill E, this becomes very hectic and time consuming. It’s not about only one student but many of my friends are also facing the same problem and I can assure there are thousands more. By this we are losing on some talented youth of our state.

Paper 2 is informative so it is easily completed in 2 hours but the Paper 1 which has aptitude questions which consumes half of our time leaving very less time for other questions and even the student who is well versed with maths faces this dilemma.

So my only request to you is look into the matter and try to put yourself out shoes. You can either reduce the questions in paper 1, allot some more time for Paper 1 or like UPSC give only A,B,C,D and take away this E option. It is waste of time in filling E for not knowing the answer. We can invest that time in solving other questions we are confused or unsure of.

You can take a sample survey or something and take the views of some aspirants that would guide the administration to take the necessary step.
Our future is in your hands sir.

Your prompt and positive response will oblige us.

Yours sincerely,
Vrunda Parmar
(Civil Services Aspirant)
Tushar Raychura

Oct 19, 2018

Documents not provide for me

I am Tushar Raychura. I am come from Rajkot and me job in Rajkot private school the divytej education system. Job is leave putting and so, your school is not provide my Document and Experience Certificate. So please to you requested my problem is solve.
Tushar Raychura.
Veena motiyani

Sep 10, 2018

Study system is not goof

I am from Morbi and I complaint of Om Shanti School which is settled in Morbi. School's education system is not proper because here study is based on only books . Students have no knowledge about writing method.They know only about books line and principal also pressurise to teacher to learn them by only this system. Students don't know write any lesson in own words. They have no their language. In Gujarat Board students study in Gujarati but also they study in Gujarati language in Hindi classroom and English classroom. If any teacher stand up any student in classroom cause of their disturbance principal object because he tells this is not rule but students many times provoke the teacher . They harrass the teacher. Sometime teachers are very fed up with student but they don't take any action for that Student .please do something.
Aliasgar92

Aug 20, 2018

school teachers taking private tuition's

Respected Sir/Madam
I have wrote this complain to inform you that in the school which i am studying namely 'Saint Thomas high school,mahuva'.The teachers of this school are giving private tuition's in std 9th,10th,11th and 12th and they are behaving rudely with the ones those who are not going in their tuition's and giving good internal marks to those who are going in tuition's and also to the students who are going in tuition's,teachers are behaving nicely and also giving more marks in papers which are checked in school and on the other side to the students those who are not going they are giving less internal marks and paper checking is also hard.
When we complained about this to principal, instead of taking action against these teachers he suspended us from school without giving proper reasons.Also about these school previously there was a complaint made in DEO office Bhavnagar and they had given them warning but the school staff didn't take it seriously and this evil practices are still going on in our school since many times...
It is the matter of future of a student so you please take action against this by investing about it and solve this problem...

Thank you...
shailesh0404

Jun 29, 2018

School and garment shop nexus

Many schools in surat have given contract of selling uniform to VIMAL GARMENT UDHNA SURAT in return of commision. The shop owner misbehave with customer and charge higher price . Why school has given rivhts of selling unifoem to only one shop , why not to 4-5 shops . If their will be compition then parents will get good service . Parents stands in ques for hours to get uniform from vimal garments every day. This is height of corruption in educaation sytem. Schools like Gurukrupa vidya sankul , s.e.m school Udhna, sunshine etc are involved in this.