ekart logistics

Consumer complaints and reviews about ekart logistics

Sonal.jaiswal

Aug 2, 2020

Rude behaviour of Delivery Men

Track ID- LOIP1001340544
I was supposed to get my parcel today but the delivery boy called him that he is cancelling my order for no reason because he don not want to delivery the item just for 17rps and that also shouting at customer for such small price of delivery not to order again
What nonsense is this pathetic experience
jubu1234

Aug 1, 2020

Payment dispute wishmaster

Sir, I work paradeep hub from v-express vendor.he paid 1 packet 18rupee.but he 1august he paid 10rupee per packet.ekart logistics and Flipkart is very bad.TL said you work 10rupee per per packet other wise get out from our hub.vendor told Flipkart give 10rupee per packet. Our daily basis payment not good.Flipkart and Ekart logistics is very bad. I ride the bike and very dangerous position.so I disappointed by Flipkart and Ekart logistics. Ekart logistics area manager is very bad.he don't shut out our dispute.and hub incharge very bad.
Anaitha

Jul 8, 2020

Defective wrong product

I have ordered a red dress in the clothina.com with COD, after 3 days received as old saree with marks on it. The invoice is sticker is on the parcel. Order number is 15727. Please refund the amount.
Neha1311

Jul 5, 2020

Ekart supporting theclothina fake site

I have placed an order of 899 from Theclothina.com. I received saree of 100 rs which was not what I ordered. I ordered a dress, I called delivery boy in 5 minutes however he denied to help saying you have to contact the company when he is the one who is taking money. He was near my home and could have taken the order back when he was aware that the company is fraud. Ekart ia helping fraud company.
Shilpa1507

Jun 27, 2020

Fake products delivered

I bought 2 party wear dresses from theclothina.com
I received a bad quality saree which is of stains and not even worth of 100rs. I have paid cash on delivery to delivery boy amount Rs: 3098/-
After knowing that this is a fake website.
I called delivery boy with in 2 monutes to pick up the order.
He asked me to call to his TL suresh kumar.
I called suresh kumar and talked he told he is helpless.
I have asked for ekart head office number just to get that fake website address.
Because whatever the contact details or mail id or insta account which they had given in their site are not working.
Please kindly help us.
Shilpa1507

Jun 27, 2020

Fake products delivered

I paid 3098 for 2 party wear dresses but I got one cheap low quality sare with stains on it which is not even worth of 100rs and I paid cash on delivery for that and ekart is not responding properly when I contact them back to give the hav office number.

Jun 23, 2020

Ekart courier is not parceld

My courier parcel is not camed from two days

Jun 23, 2020

Ekart courier is not parceld

My name is akash and my courier parcel is not camed from yesterday tracking order id will be opening from two days they couldn't parceld my courier
Aditya950

May 27, 2020

Flipkart delivery

Delivery person has not went to delivery address. And keep saying on call that he is there. And it keeps continue till 1/2 - 1 hours. I have got harassed with delivery person behaviour. Now i will not ever shop on flipkart.
mayurwaghmare

Delivery

Delivery boy not picking up call and not doing home delivery
The delivery boy is not picking up call and not delivering at home they call us and tell that u have to come at this place that place very bad service please take some action or else shut down the ekart courier service if u have no guts to run
And with out my consent they have cancelled my order
mayurwaghmare

Delivery guy and delivery

Bad attitude for delivery boy
Very poor service from Exart Pathardi Shevgaon Dist Ahmednagar Maharashtra
They don't care about there customer, they don't no how to talk with customer. And also very rude and no home delivery called somewhere and then distribute product
v prasant kumar

Delivery boy not picking up call and not doing home delivery
And with out my consent they have cancelled my order....when i was ready for paying the rest of amount by cash for my old phone .
E kart services staffs are showing very bed behavior with us and please please FLIPCART company Revoke the contract with E-Kart services......they dont know anything about phone verification.and also one small request to flipkart company why u show the exchange of old phone for buying a new phone when if you did not received any old phone which is in good condition.

prasant
rayagada
odisha
Parveenbinny

Jan 23, 2020

Bad attitude for delivery boy

Very poor service from Exart Kasumpti shimla, hp.
They don't care about there customer, they don't no how to talk with customer. Field boy said I can't to you on 21/01/2020 after this still no response from any one my return pick is still pending. I will high light this with Flipkart Or companies and request kindly remove your courier partner Exart shimla, because they are not serious about there work.

Jan 21, 2020

Courier boy not giving courier

Courier boy not giving my courier
Vivekchoudhary42

Jan 16, 2020

Chetansomani

Jan 3, 2020

Delivery boy misbehave

I have ordered ps4 from Flipkart but whenever I call the delivery boy he talk like very ridiculously no manners at all his contact number of the boy is 07941056604 kindly take some action
Sivanya01

Dec 27, 2019

Providing a delivery boy for PIN 852216 in Saharsa Bihar

This is with reference to my subject that there is no delivery boy from your ekart logistics at Mahishi in Saharsa district of Bihar (PIN 852216) which leads to severe problem from ordering online. Therefore I request you please provide a delivery for the same. A little change would be beneficial for us.
Thanking You
Dariusclark

Dec 17, 2019

Return of product

I wanted to tell you that
I've orderd a cpu in previous month
It was discripted and shown as BASAMA CPU at flipkart app.
It was deliverd on November,19th.
The item I've got was of a different brand PUNTA and was dead on it's arrival.
I've raised my issue for replacement.
The pick up have been scheduled for 25th but the courier boy has denied due to the dust filled by it's upper part I've said if an item has been kept packed for 5 days it'Il certainly collaborate some dust.
Now what does I'm gonna have to do now broom it every day?
So the complain was raised by me and was dated to be resolved at 28.
The resolution was extended and instead of providing me any relaxation they have cancelled my request at on 29th.
Than I called an executive on 30th they assisted me and the replacement was completed on 7th December.
But yet so far i was going to amazed by the services of you're wishmaster.
They have deliverd a completely different piece of item in respect to what I've paid for!
It's foxin an unknown different brand the specs was different cabinate was different I've clicked some shots of it.
And never even tried to run it cause it was not what has been shown and described on flipkart itself.
So I've raised a return request through a customer support agent and a complain to pick it up on 10th.
The pick up was been scheduled to be done on or before 13th
But now it's already fourteen(14)
And yet I'm miserable by services of you're wishmaster and flipkart team.
Seller has accepted the return at 10th of December.
And no help
Has been provided no resolution nothing.
The product was for official purpose it's not a cloth or something.
i don't have that much amount of time
It had already took a month till now and no help has provided already talked
To senior agent(at 13th)
he said it will get solved and picked it out on or before 14th but yah...
No help.

Now what flipkart wants me to go to consumer court?...

Is this the help and support of flipkart?

Even you're courier boy offers me and behave ingenuinly
And asked for bribe to pick it up?

What has happend to you flipkart...

He says that his EKART hasn't received any mail from flipkart!
And flipkart says sir one more day

We'll pick it up

One more day?

How much time ecommerce giant would take to solve my just one issue.....

Is it not the enough humiliation of you're customers...
Does you've to dig more??...
Or I've to mail to
"warren buffet"
himself to look what his brand has been shown in india by their services.

I really want flip to look at this and to take an action as well as to help me out..

Thanks in advance..

Attachments are added as per the
Query and complaint.

Reference Number/
complain id number:-

IN1911251844339773491

Now even my request has been cancelled because it hasn't been picked up I've been provided a new date with a New complain
But still it hasn't been picked up yet.
sahiful

Dec 10, 2019

without any update or notification delivery center had cancel my order

I ordered 5 same products from same order id.. after received the product at nearest delivery center they canceled my order without send me a single notification or sms or any mail , even not a call.. on flipkart shipment tracking system it's showing 8th dec my product revived and it's still showing 'yet to deliver' on 9th dec.. but i havnt revived any call and sms.. On 10th dec i got a mail 'your order canceled'.. when i go for complain against it, flipkart told me 'i was made a request for cancellation'

sorry for my RIP English....
Sanket mohol

Nov 24, 2019

Delivery boy

The delivery boy of ekart logistics is not delivering item for 3days ago and agail i order the item and he says me its not possible to deliver you today.....is it a professionalism?.....if you dont have capability to deliver item then please close your company
Princegarg

Nov 21, 2019

Regardind coins

Maine flipkart se order kiya tha joh Bhaiya deliver karne aaya the unhone 10 rs ke 10 coin accept nahi kiye kaha ekart ka cashier leta nahi hai

Improved your services and accept 10 rs coin.

So bad services but delivery boy nice and humble.
Shame on u ekart
Dinesh Wadhwani

Nov 21, 2019

Delivery of product

My Prepaid Online Product has been delivered to another one without my permission .
So please take action quickly and give my order as quick as possible
I am from Khamgaon , Maharashtra
And the the officers were torchering me

Dinesh (9890289935)
sushbhosale37

Nov 18, 2019

wrong product delivered

I have order the oneplus 7 t pro mobile on QuikrBazaar and i received the another wrong mobile phone of brand i-smart.

Sushant
(9970376507)
SushaCharly

Nov 13, 2019

NOT DELIVERING ITEMS FROM A PARTICULAR SITE

Regarding my item with tracking ID : SRTP0021930341. My item is received at my nearest ekart hub on 23rd October. But the delivery team not even contacted me yet. I got an SMS on Oct 23 and Oct 27 like " Our delivery associate couldn't deliver your order" and to reschedule it. I have rescheduled to the next day and still they not even contacted me. But later when I checked the tracking details it seems to be rejected. Why these people are rejecting without my knowledge? This is the second time I am facing the same problem. They are wasting my money and time. I need that item to be delivered as early as possible.

Susha
(9497444639)
Mehul Surhar

Nov 9, 2019

Missing product

e-cart delivery boy who missing the starter kit of microwave oven. as per telephonic discussion with him day to day he committ everyday for delivery but still i don't get my starter kit.
( Delivery boy name Sudhir : 8160468089 )