ekart logistics

Consumer complaints and reviews about ekart logistics

[email protected]#$

Oct 9, 2019

I received wrong passal

I received wrong shirt. Ekart company is frod .order I'd:7916502 .
Trking I'd:pkrc3000025092
ajjadawala

Oct 8, 2019

Delivery not yet shipped 6 day before

My flipkart order no OD116668346786245000.
Promising delivery date is 4th October.. But i am not getting my order.. Where is my order.. What is my order status.. When it will be delivered. I want the ekart hub number where my order is present.

I want my product today only. looking ahead for your favourable response asap.
Tracking ID-FMPP0366283719

ARCHIT
(9033305591)
Deepak Kumar Goel

Oct 5, 2019

Delivery not yet shipped two day before

This is a very pathetic service by Flipkart and Ekart, I am waiting my product since last two days and you are making me fool by zero solution. I have to gift someone on the third of October. disappointed again. I think Amazon is best in comparison to Flipkart. This is the second time, I am very disappointed I want to know where is my product and why you have not delivered yet because this was out to delivery on the 3rd of October. While I made a payment on the same booking day.

I want my product today only. looking ahead for your favourable response asap. Tracking ID-FMPP0365258258.

Deepak
(9958055294)
ddatta71

Oct 4, 2019

Not received the product

I have booked a mobile. But I didn't get the product and in flipkart app it's showing delivered. I got the message from flipkart that my product is out for delivery. But not received. Now the phone no the delivery guy is also not reachable. Really pathetic experience from ekart udaipur, Tripura. I want a perfect solution for this.
Gautam kumarr

Oct 4, 2019

Dealy in delivery

My tracking id is FMPP0361957698. I was promised delivery on 1st oct. Yet on 4th oct i haven't received the product.
kpradeep309

Oct 3, 2019

Flipkart is not able to deliver the products

FMPC0598140043 - My delivery expect date was 2nd October spoke to Ms Ankita Mr Gaurav (Supervisor) Mr abishek (Floor Supervisor) unable to serve the Customer as per their reply. it is very sad and to the knowledge of others be careful the dates of delivery varies aper flipkart.
So should we trust Flipkart going forward.
Query raised and TAT is 4days a head of delivery.
Jayantver

Pathetic delivery service

My order was to deliver on 01 October, 2019. I called the delivery boy around 100 times, but he ignored all the calls.
Later while leaving from the office I saw a Ekart delivery boy and I called again. He was the same guy and he disconnected my call in front of me. I politely asked him why he is doing that and where is my package. He said I do not have your package and I distributed all the packages among my friends to deliver. And he promised me to deliver it next day on 02.10.2019.
Next day no response either.
On 03.10.2019, I have been again calling the delivery boy since morning and there is no response again. He is continuously ignoring my calls. Once he picked in the morning saying he is just 15 minutes away from my location. But its been 6 hours till then and he is again dodging my calls. What is wrong with Ekart's delivery team.
Do they ever feel little bit sense of responsibility ????? Do you even teach your staff that they should be picking up calls because there number is shared with customer.
If they are not picking up calls , whats the whole point of sharing number then ?????
Learn from your competitors.

Order ID : OD116665683839445000
Manash_Kumar

Delay in delivery

My flipkart tracking id is FMPP0362540486.. Promising delivery date is 2nd October.. But i am not getting my order.. Where is my order.. What is my order status.. When it will be delivered. I want the ekart hub number where my order is present..

If you don't take any action i am going to post about this on twitter, Facebook every other social media ..
Challa bhargavi

Oct 2, 2019

Rejected

Without my permission why u guys rejected my order id AEPC0000321459
Challa bhargavi

Oct 2, 2019

Rejected

Without my permission why u guys rejected my order
rijo1985

Sep 30, 2019

Status is delivered item not received

Item status is delivered but not received until now

tracking ID FMPP0360021265 from flipkart.com

Please do look forward to this.
rijo1985

Sep 30, 2019

Status is delivered item not received

My ordered item status is delivered but the product is not yet received . Delivery Employee not following the rules and regulations.

My details are:-

tracking ID FMPP0360021265 from flipkart.com

Please look forward to this

Sep 26, 2019

Pathetic delay in delivery

EKART Tracking ID: PLNP0000024977

Shipment booked on 13-Sep-2014 with EKART.
On 16-Sep, it has reached Saket which is 4 km away from delivery address.
After that no update on this shipment.
Multiple complaints raised with merchant (Pantaloons.com), even seperate delivery charges paid to them for this delivery.

Merchant informed after multiple compalints/mails/calls that, there is a technical issue and that is why delay happening.
Then suddenly on 25-Sep, status of shipment updated to 'Unsuccessful delivery attempt'. No calls came from delivery boy, no visit done by delivery man to the specified address. Without any contact attempt, how can they mark it as 'Unsuccessful delivery attempt'.

If this is the case, these guys can mark as delivered without actual delivery.
Such a pathetic service from EKART.

Sep 26, 2019

Undelivered shipment

EKART Tracking ID: PLNP0000024977

Shipment booked on 13-Sep-2014 with EKART.
On 16-Sep, it has reached Saket which is 4 km away from delivery address.
After that no update on this shipment.

If this is the case, these guys can mark as delivered without actual delivery.
Such a pathetic service from EKART.
tanianayak

Sep 25, 2019

Undelivered product and bad behaviour of delivery guy

My order with ekart tracking ID LOIP1000741054 is showing out for delivery since the last two days and has not been delivered till now.
The delivery guy rescheduled the product delivery date without asking me and misbehaved with me when i questioned him about the time of delivery .
He is not picking up any of calls .
Delivery guy number - 078900 17951
Rchandera

Delivery

Your staff from mangrol and keshod is very very bad
Your staff every time not delivering parcel on address but calling for pickup at keshod or mangrod.if you can not delivering parcel on addresses then why are you promise it please solve it your lazy staff issue
Rchandera

Delivery

Ecart staff is not delivering any parcel at mentions addresses
Please solve it your mangrol and keshod staff is very very bad
My pin code-362225
Name-raju chandera
Contact num-7600222214
summu27

Fail pickup

Hi, my pick up has been rejected by Gurgaon sector 18 eKart logistics team lead
Anil, his contact number 8376909260, stating that my Apple iPhone X is fake.
That was the reason why i requested return and refund from Flipkart team as it's not an original iPhone X and thats why my return and refund request has been accepted.

But Gurgaon sector Gurgaon sector 18 eKart logistics team lead Anil is adamant on that he will not accept this pick up, I already escalated the issue with Flipkart to kindly call him/ drop him an email to hassle-free this pick up.

What's my fault, I received this iPhone and i am returning it as it is but this `Anil` is creating nuisance in between

I urge logistics to kindly help me this matter as soon as possible,
Flipkart order_id=OD116374512619580000
Atanu1994

Sep 14, 2019

Misbehave and no intimation about delivery of products

Tracking id:-MYNC0019640076

COMPLAINT ISSUE

Delivery boy name soumya chatterjee.He had no common scence and he don't
Know how to talk with customer. He used slang to my parents .I want justice for his behaviour otherwise
I will reject every time & every delivery boy who come from ecom logistics delivery portal .
Rocky1024

Sep 10, 2019

EKART LOGISTICS

Ekart has to be one of the laziest and stupid company ever. I don't understand how they have employed over thousands of people across Inda but don't have any paperwork and documents for it? Nobody checks back on the customer. Nobody updates the website tracking ID feature. Even if the courier is in transit, it will still show details recieved. Seriously the biggest fault of flipkart. Ekart Logistics will single-handedly be the downfall of flipkart. Even more than the already sorry state of flipkart. Shame on you neeraj aggarwal and Kalyan Sir. Founded a trade company but didn't stick around to see through it's implementation.
sumit_akr

12:30 pm
4:27 pm
4:27 pm
SULTANPUR
Shipment has reached the hub nearest to you
Dhanush S Babu

Aug 19, 2019

FMPP0333016722 - Order Delay

Still we are not yet received the products and there is no update as well.

FMPP0333016722 - Order Delay

Nainesh786

Aug 12, 2019

mis product

aapne jo courier delivered kiya he vo fake he .. isle under product he hi nahi ... only paper plastic hi he..
roit97

Aug 11, 2019

Phone exchange not done

The ekart wishmaster told me that my product will not be exchange due to some scratches on it. And in the terms and conditions the flipkart didn't written anything regarding scratches of the phone and the only thing was written that, the phone should have in good working condition without any dent patch or tempered or broken glass.
And my phone is perfectly fine with some of the scratches on it and then also the wish master didn't pick my product.
My order number is FMPP0332850517.
And flipkart is not helping me regarding the exchange.
M.suresh143

Jul 28, 2019

Lack of knowledge

I ordered realme c2 mobile in flipkart instead of exchange my old mobile ,ekart person will came he want to say please come to our ekart company after that we change the mobile what is this shit ,flipkart very worst service ekart is very worst

Vashikaran and Astrology Fraud and Cheats - Sarkar baba
    Can anyone tell me if this baba named sarkar baba is...
    Google *vin - Unwanted call
    Sir one person called me 9.30 am and told he was speaking...
    DJD - Back ground noise
    STOP all fake audience sound mix in all Zee tamil...
    Royal Challenge - Royal challenge cap offer
    Your code inside the cap of royal challenge whiskey 180ml...
    surender - PAYMENT NOT PROCESSED
    Dear sir @ Team, I am surender kumar form zirkpur I...
    MGM HOSPITAL - Treatment
    slow treatment and does not listen to the say once and...
    ALL UK AWARD WINNERS - Processing fee
    Is this the product is pay on delivery please sir?
    Star Plus - Boring Serial
    Please stop showing the serial "Yeh Rishta Kya...
    GJ05BX5996 R T O SURAT - GJ05BX5996 Loading tempo Society in Side Wrongly park
    Dear sir over society in side road loading tempo park so...