ekart logistics

Consumer complaints and reviews about ekart logistics

rijo1985

Sep 30, 2019

Status is delivered item not received

Item status is delivered but not received until now

tracking ID FMPP0360021265 from flipkart.com

Please do look forward to this.
rijo1985

Sep 30, 2019

Status is delivered item not received

My ordered item status is delivered but the product is not yet received . Delivery Employee not following the rules and regulations.

My details are:-

tracking ID FMPP0360021265 from flipkart.com

Please look forward to this

Sep 26, 2019

Pathetic delay in delivery

EKART Tracking ID: PLNP0000024977

Shipment booked on 13-Sep-2014 with EKART.
On 16-Sep, it has reached Saket which is 4 km away from delivery address.
After that no update on this shipment.
Multiple complaints raised with merchant (Pantaloons.com), even seperate delivery charges paid to them for this delivery.

Merchant informed after multiple compalints/mails/calls that, there is a technical issue and that is why delay happening.
Then suddenly on 25-Sep, status of shipment updated to 'Unsuccessful delivery attempt'. No calls came from delivery boy, no visit done by delivery man to the specified address. Without any contact attempt, how can they mark it as 'Unsuccessful delivery attempt'.

If this is the case, these guys can mark as delivered without actual delivery.
Such a pathetic service from EKART.

Sep 26, 2019

Undelivered shipment

EKART Tracking ID: PLNP0000024977

Shipment booked on 13-Sep-2014 with EKART.
On 16-Sep, it has reached Saket which is 4 km away from delivery address.
After that no update on this shipment.

If this is the case, these guys can mark as delivered without actual delivery.
Such a pathetic service from EKART.
tanianayak

Sep 25, 2019

Undelivered product and bad behaviour of delivery guy

My order with ekart tracking ID LOIP1000741054 is showing out for delivery since the last two days and has not been delivered till now.
The delivery guy rescheduled the product delivery date without asking me and misbehaved with me when i questioned him about the time of delivery .
He is not picking up any of calls .
Delivery guy number - 078900 17951
Rchandera

Delivery

Your staff from mangrol and keshod is very very bad
Your staff every time not delivering parcel on address but calling for pickup at keshod or mangrod.if you can not delivering parcel on addresses then why are you promise it please solve it your lazy staff issue
Rchandera

Delivery

Ecart staff is not delivering any parcel at mentions addresses
Please solve it your mangrol and keshod staff is very very bad
My pin code-362225
Name-raju chandera
Contact num-7600222214
summu27

Fail pickup

Hi, my pick up has been rejected by Gurgaon sector 18 eKart logistics team lead
Anil, his contact number 8376909260, stating that my Apple iPhone X is fake.
That was the reason why i requested return and refund from Flipkart team as it's not an original iPhone X and thats why my return and refund request has been accepted.

But Gurgaon sector Gurgaon sector 18 eKart logistics team lead Anil is adamant on that he will not accept this pick up, I already escalated the issue with Flipkart to kindly call him/ drop him an email to hassle-free this pick up.

What's my fault, I received this iPhone and i am returning it as it is but this `Anil` is creating nuisance in between

I urge logistics to kindly help me this matter as soon as possible,
Flipkart order_id=OD116374512619580000
Atanu1994

Sep 14, 2019

Misbehave and no intimation about delivery of products

Tracking id:-MYNC0019640076

COMPLAINT ISSUE

Delivery boy name soumya chatterjee.He had no common scence and he don't
Know how to talk with customer. He used slang to my parents .I want justice for his behaviour otherwise
I will reject every time & every delivery boy who come from ecom logistics delivery portal .
Rocky1024

Sep 10, 2019

EKART LOGISTICS

Ekart has to be one of the laziest and stupid company ever. I don't understand how they have employed over thousands of people across Inda but don't have any paperwork and documents for it? Nobody checks back on the customer. Nobody updates the website tracking ID feature. Even if the courier is in transit, it will still show details recieved. Seriously the biggest fault of flipkart. Ekart Logistics will single-handedly be the downfall of flipkart. Even more than the already sorry state of flipkart. Shame on you neeraj aggarwal and Kalyan Sir. Founded a trade company but didn't stick around to see through it's implementation.
sumit_akr

12:30 pm
4:27 pm
4:27 pm
SULTANPUR
Shipment has reached the hub nearest to you
Dhanush S Babu

Aug 19, 2019

FMPP0333016722 - Order Delay

Still we are not yet received the products and there is no update as well.

FMPP0333016722 - Order Delay

Nainesh786

Aug 12, 2019

mis product

aapne jo courier delivered kiya he vo fake he .. isle under product he hi nahi ... only paper plastic hi he..
roit97

Aug 11, 2019

Phone exchange not done

The ekart wishmaster told me that my product will not be exchange due to some scratches on it. And in the terms and conditions the flipkart didn't written anything regarding scratches of the phone and the only thing was written that, the phone should have in good working condition without any dent patch or tempered or broken glass.
And my phone is perfectly fine with some of the scratches on it and then also the wish master didn't pick my product.
My order number is FMPP0332850517.
And flipkart is not helping me regarding the exchange.
M.suresh143

Jul 28, 2019

Lack of knowledge

I ordered realme c2 mobile in flipkart instead of exchange my old mobile ,ekart person will came he want to say please come to our ekart company after that we change the mobile what is this shit ,flipkart very worst service ekart is very worst
BinalShah

Jul 24, 2019

My order should have delivered to me today and not delivered

Liar and unprofessional courier person. He didn’t call me and reschedule the same without asking and connecting me. This is not done I am unhappy with your poor service.

Please find below the order details.

Undelivered : Nuon by Westside Black... with tracking ID CLQC1000284061 could not be delivered today since COD amount was not ready We will try again tomorrow . he didn't even call me.

It should be delivered to me today otherwise I will take some action. Try to deliver to me today only.
Chhavi rawat

Jul 23, 2019

Delay in delivery

I am having a problem with the delivery my parcel. There is no update of parcel since 20 July and I can't understand why it takes too much time do deliver a parcel from Kashipur to kotdwar. This is my parcel's ID FMPP0321670492. Hoping that you'll solve this problem as soon as possible and one more thing is that I can't send you email on the id which is provided by you so kindly give us valid email id.
Saravanakumaravinash

Jul 22, 2019

Worst response given by ekar pickup person. Zero in techincal knowledge and customer service

Trust you are aware that I'm a plus member in flipcart however, today I'm feeling very unhappy with the service given by ekart delivery person and his TL. Very worst type of response i have experiend from a world class company. I've ordered samsung s10 mobile and I've placed an exchange request on my iphone. Pickup person who came to my offfice looks irresponsible. His approach and attitide towards a customer is very bad. My has rejected my request with a silly reason and when i demant an explaination he couldn't able to do that. After 10 mins of conversation he took a vedio of my mobile and said he'll show it to his boss and confirm back. Since I did not felt comfortable with his reply i asked him to call his boss and had a word with him. His boss is ready to accept my mobile however delivery person was adament. He told me repeatedly to come to their yard to exchange my mobile. Just explain me why should i go to their yard leaving all my work for an exchange. Does it sounds rediculous?? Can somebody teach these people some basic manerse on behaving with customer. I demand an explaination on what happend to me today. I'm ready to raise any type of coplaint or to reach any level for escalation. Also it wonders me when store people ( poorvika, chroma ) are ready to take my mobile what is the problem for these ekart people. I need a valid reason. My phone has no dent, no damage, no software or touch issue. I've even checked with cashify.com and they are also ready for exchange. I need a solution for this. I've been waiting for this mobile since1 week and in the meanwhile ive lost all the other offers given in Amazon and store for this

My complaint no : Incident: IN1907222244441442857]
rahulkumar3791

My order should have delivered to me today and not delivered

Please find below the order details.

Undelivered: JBL T160 Wired Headset... with tracking ID FMPP0322720156 from flipkart.com could not be delivered today since we could not get in touch with you. We will try again on next working day. Click to give feedback: http://ekrt.in/cMEt6PNNNN

And also pfa below contact details of unprofessional courier person he doesn’t know how to talk, first teach him and give him opportunity for delivery.
‭96251 87744‬.

rahulkumar3791

Unprofessional deliver person

‭96251 87744‬.

Aastha_jain25

Jul 21, 2019

Insufficient knowledge of delivery boy

Delivery boy no.- 9174003000
Order I'd- XMIC0004970041
I ordered mi phone from mi.com on exchange offer.
The delivery boy had insufficient knowledge about how to check and exchange a phone . He mentioned the phone that needs to be exchanged as completely body damaged wherein the phone's body is perfectly fine and the phone is working properly as checked before only (online). I request you to kindly send the person who has proper knowledge for delivery. With insufficient knowledge and rude behaviour the delivery person are intolerant. Kindly look into the matter and revert back.
Sourabhss

Delay in delivery

Delay in delivery tracking I'd: -XMIC0004985740 early as possible deliver my order
Sourabhss

Delay in delivery

Complaint regarding the tracking I'd: -XMIC0004985740 why not deliver my product early as possible deliver my product
mittalkala

Non delivery

Very cheap service. I had never see such kind of worse courier service. I ordered product to deliver at Ludhiana but till today did not delivered even in tracking record shows it reached in time at Ludhiana but thereafter dispatched to ferozepur instead to delivered me.flipkart also mum on this issue. My product I'd FMPP0319557443
Srija Bhowal

Jul 20, 2019

Misbehave and no intimation about delivery of products through sms

This delivery boy with shipment FMPP0321994819 today misbehave with me. The executive number is 07890017951 and before he haven't gave any intimidation about the delivery of the product through SMS.Poor delivery services.

Croma tv - Tv not working for display
    Tv is not working Display not come but sound is coming
    Ragistered letter - Forward the registerd post
    Forward the REGISTERD POST My post no Reg.post no....
    www.paoascblr.gov.in - NON RECEIPT OF LUGGAGE CLAIM
    I, JC-668942M Ex(Sub)/Clk Meshram Tarachand Chaitram...
    TNSAND - Quary changed
    We are from customer of tnsand,, we try to call help...
    SPICE MONEY AEPS - aeps withdral
    Mera dwara 30/06/2020 ko Air tel payment bank ke cash...
    DTO, KAMRUP, GUWAHATI, ASSAM - NON UPDATION OF VEHICLE DETAILS FOR ONLINE PUC CERTIFICATE
    My Light Motor Vehicle No.AS01-BP-4937, model TATA ZEST XM...
    Disney XD India - Please start to air all episodes of infinity nado hindi...
    Me and my friends are very big fan of infinity nado anime...
    Airtel - recharge
    i have recharged a wrong number of rupees 98 on 30th june...
    Renault India - TOO MUCH BAD AND DISREGARDFUL DEALING BY RENAULT...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...