ekart logistics

Consumer complaints and reviews about ekart logistics

M.suresh143

Jul 28, 2019

Lack of knowledge

I ordered realme c2 mobile in flipkart instead of exchange my old mobile ,ekart person will came he want to say please come to our ekart company after that we change the mobile what is this shit ,flipkart very worst service ekart is very worst
BinalShah

Jul 24, 2019

My order should have delivered to me today and not delivered

Liar and unprofessional courier person. He didn’t call me and reschedule the same without asking and connecting me. This is not done I am unhappy with your poor service.

Please find below the order details.

Undelivered : Nuon by Westside Black... with tracking ID CLQC1000284061 could not be delivered today since COD amount was not ready We will try again tomorrow . he didn't even call me.

It should be delivered to me today otherwise I will take some action. Try to deliver to me today only.
Chhavi rawat

Jul 23, 2019

Delay in delivery

I am having a problem with the delivery my parcel. There is no update of parcel since 20 July and I can't understand why it takes too much time do deliver a parcel from Kashipur to kotdwar. This is my parcel's ID FMPP0321670492. Hoping that you'll solve this problem as soon as possible and one more thing is that I can't send you email on the id which is provided by you so kindly give us valid email id.
Saravanakumaravinash

Jul 22, 2019

Worst response given by ekar pickup person. Zero in techincal knowledge and customer service

Trust you are aware that I'm a plus member in flipcart however, today I'm feeling very unhappy with the service given by ekart delivery person and his TL. Very worst type of response i have experiend from a world class company. I've ordered samsung s10 mobile and I've placed an exchange request on my iphone. Pickup person who came to my offfice looks irresponsible. His approach and attitide towards a customer is very bad. My has rejected my request with a silly reason and when i demant an explaination he couldn't able to do that. After 10 mins of conversation he took a vedio of my mobile and said he'll show it to his boss and confirm back. Since I did not felt comfortable with his reply i asked him to call his boss and had a word with him. His boss is ready to accept my mobile however delivery person was adament. He told me repeatedly to come to their yard to exchange my mobile. Just explain me why should i go to their yard leaving all my work for an exchange. Does it sounds rediculous?? Can somebody teach these people some basic manerse on behaving with customer. I demand an explaination on what happend to me today. I'm ready to raise any type of coplaint or to reach any level for escalation. Also it wonders me when store people ( poorvika, chroma ) are ready to take my mobile what is the problem for these ekart people. I need a valid reason. My phone has no dent, no damage, no software or touch issue. I've even checked with cashify.com and they are also ready for exchange. I need a solution for this. I've been waiting for this mobile since1 week and in the meanwhile ive lost all the other offers given in Amazon and store for this

My complaint no : Incident: IN1907222244441442857]
rahulkumar3791

My order should have delivered to me today and not delivered

Please find below the order details.

Undelivered: JBL T160 Wired Headset... with tracking ID FMPP0322720156 from flipkart.com could not be delivered today since we could not get in touch with you. We will try again on next working day. Click to give feedback: http://ekrt.in/cMEt6PNNNN

And also pfa below contact details of unprofessional courier person he doesn’t know how to talk, first teach him and give him opportunity for delivery.
‭96251 87744‬.

rahulkumar3791

Unprofessional deliver person

‭96251 87744‬.

Aastha_jain25

Jul 21, 2019

Insufficient knowledge of delivery boy

Delivery boy no.- 9174003000
Order I'd- XMIC0004970041
I ordered mi phone from mi.com on exchange offer.
The delivery boy had insufficient knowledge about how to check and exchange a phone . He mentioned the phone that needs to be exchanged as completely body damaged wherein the phone's body is perfectly fine and the phone is working properly as checked before only (online). I request you to kindly send the person who has proper knowledge for delivery. With insufficient knowledge and rude behaviour the delivery person are intolerant. Kindly look into the matter and revert back.
Sourabhss

Delay in delivery

Delay in delivery tracking I'd: -XMIC0004985740 early as possible deliver my order
Sourabhss

Delay in delivery

Complaint regarding the tracking I'd: -XMIC0004985740 why not deliver my product early as possible deliver my product
mittalkala

Non delivery

Very cheap service. I had never see such kind of worse courier service. I ordered product to deliver at Ludhiana but till today did not delivered even in tracking record shows it reached in time at Ludhiana but thereafter dispatched to ferozepur instead to delivered me.flipkart also mum on this issue. My product I'd FMPP0319557443
Srija Bhowal

Jul 20, 2019

Misbehave and no intimation about delivery of products through sms

This delivery boy with shipment FMPP0321994819 today misbehave with me. The executive number is 07890017951 and before he haven't gave any intimidation about the delivery of the product through SMS.Poor delivery services.
vetsabc

Jul 13, 2019

Return of mobile without intimation

I did not received any calls and any information from the logistics delivery agent but logistics site they maintains delivery got failed due to customer not responded.
Wish-master cancel my product without asking and provide me full information.. His behavior is not good with me as well as the flipkart site also.
I request to all the flipkart customer don't purchase any product in this site, because there courier service is too bad from other courier service.
AJAY3737

Jul 2, 2019

Regarding Pickup of the prodcut

Order Id: OD115799451400773000
Return Id: 1220158838477033763

was waiting for a week to pickup my order , but the deliver boy is not coming for the pickup. it has been a week the flipkart every day provide me the contact no and Pin but that no is not connecting , very bad service from Flipkart. it happen 3 times with Flipkart. and delivery boy update the fake information.
Praveen shetty sol

Jun 28, 2019

Delivery of Product

Please take a necessary action about the delivery of product agent in dwarka delhi .

I clearly mentioned and informed delivery Boy to delivery the product after 2 hours ,i received Return due to incomplete address .

This is the worst experience i had.

Clearly mentioned address and informed over by phone also.

Take necessary action

Praveen
RonaldDcruz

Jun 27, 2019

Complaint against your employee for rude behaviour

Ronald Dcruz

I am here to lodge a complaint against your service actually your employees rude behaviour against the your valuable customers

I have done a phone call to your service area 496224 BAGICHA , CHHATTISGARH , INDIA regarding my order no. FMPP0308884352 but the no. Was switched off till 12 in the afternoon and after that at 1 o'clock i ranged again and an employee received the call and didn't say a thing , i call back again he just cut the call repeatedly twice and at last he picked up talked in a rude manner i'm providing. His no. 090099 92733 i asked his name but he refused to tell the name

In an era of positive reviews this employee is ruining your company brands name by their rude behaviour

Just a suggestion from your valuable customer that either take a strict action against this type of employees or see your company's downfall
Mishra_Somnath

Jun 22, 2019

Consignment returned without intimation

With out any intimation M/S E-Kart has returned the product. Neither any information retrieved regarding the same. The information received from customer care after contacting them from our side. Hence it is not acceptable that a courtier partner of Flip-Kart return the consignment after reaching the premises within the range of 10 KM without asking or calling.
Nikhil hans

Jun 14, 2019

Ignoring calls, very late delivery and rude behaviour.

Tracking ID:- FMPP0304627447
Delivery boy name:- Atish
Mobile no. :- 01141132655

I ordered a laptop from flipkart on ky office address and mentioned there that this is my office address which leads the delivery timing in between 10:00am to 6:00pm i waited for the whole time and when i finally feel that it is not gonna deliver i try to call the delivery boy. I call so many times there was no response from his side.
Eventually on 10-12 attempt he pick the call and his attitude was like he didn't make any mistake rather than i do he was keep asking me the address when i already been told him many times. Then i said it is an office address u should have deliver the product in between 10:00am to 6:00pm and its already 6:20pm and still you are telling me that it will take around 1 hour to get delivered ?? Deliver it as soon as possible he just cut the call on my face without saying anything. Is this th service quality which e kart is providing? And again i called him at 6:54pm again he said it will take 1 hour and cut the call immediately.

Jun 7, 2019

Delivery Delay Auto Return

I ordered three more products. The products dispatched to varkala it had been delayed and it will returned without info me . Now your service was very pathethic. Now I ordered 2 products i want it as on time delivery. The order id FMPP0300948675 , FMPC0519687938
gudun_1234

Jun 4, 2019

Without any information with call they cancel my order

Wish-master cancel my product without asking and provide me full information.. he late my product by 20 days approx. His behavior is not good with me as well as the flipkart site also.

Angel Homes Microfiber 350 GSM Face Towe...
Color: Multicolor
AbhiTex
₹315
Return requested
The seller has cancelled your order because the courier service provider is unable to deliver to your location.
Refund Status

Mon, 3rd Jun
8:06 am
Your item has been returned
Delivery expected between Thu, May 23rd '19 and Wed, Jun 5th '19

Leo Natura Eco Select 3 L Pressure Cooke...
Color: Silver

Without any information with call they cancel my order

shrikantdoijode1

Jun 3, 2019

Bad Service and Staff

Ordered Redmi Note 7 pro 6gb 128gb from flipkart on 28th of may 2019 but just because wrong number given at the time of order the delivery boy cancelled the order and gave reason that my exchange device is faulty without visiting my place and without checking my device, i requested flipkart to reattempt of delivery but ekart is not delivering the product which is available at my nearest hub till now (3rd june 2019)
Swetha Srinivas

Jun 1, 2019

Verbal abuse

The delivery agents speak filthyly if if they coudnt find my house even after i have given my house address correctly.
My house is on top of my clinic patients many people come here in front of them these delivery boys insult for not being there when he comes to deliver .I had to travel was out of station so I was not present if requested to deliver the next day ,they verbally abuse stating no one will come to deliver to this place ,and shouting filthyly to women.if they repeat the same thing I will have to lodge complaint against the delivery agent to the cops .
SouravSatpathy

May 29, 2019

Delayed delivery

Such a worst delivery system it is.
They font even upate information for us to know where the delivery is and when are you supposed getting the delivery.
And what in the world takes one day to move a item from kolkata to howrah .
Wow this delivery system is really doomed.
Sanket.Kadam

May 21, 2019

Delivery related

Found the rudest deliery staff of the whole servie industry today. He wanted me to drive all the way to the place where he stood, and did not even move a step to bring a small packet of a smart watch When questioned, he was extremely rude to us.

Fast tage ICICI - Mney deducted
    Hi I am Naveen Vanjarapu, My mobile number is 8978060606,...
    EDMC - ZEBRA CROSSING REPAINTING
    ZEBRA CROSSING INFRONT OF NIRMAN APARTMENT&SAMACHAR...
    Godrej washing machine - Repairing of washing machine
    please refer complain acknoledge no 206516 regarding...
    Bhausaheb Jadhav, Ramsaheb Jadhav - Regarding Health Issue
    We above mentioned , wanted to register a complaint of...
    EAST DELHI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION - ZEBRA CROSSING REPAINTING
    ZEBRA CROSSING ON THE ROAD IN FRONT OF NIRMAN APARTMENT...
    delhi jal board, preet vihar new delhi - Delhi Jal Board
    I (Paul Gomes) Residence of J - 3B Top Floor. Street no -...
    BSNL - Unused Telephone Poll
    Hello Sir/Madam, This is to inform you that outside of...
    HDFC Fastag - Fastag not received
    HI, I have applied fastag from hdfc bank. i have...
    jnanabhumi - Change of mobile number
    Want to change my phone number..how can i change my...
    arogya vibhag - Regarding Health Issue
    Dear Sir, We, Bhausaheb Jadhav & Ramsaheb Jadhav,...