ekart logistics

Consumer complaints and reviews about ekart logistics

sreehari4fun

Apr 18, 2017

worst delivery and delivery guy is not coming to home..

the delivery is so late and the delivery guy is not coming to our homes.. we've to travel 2-3 kms to collect the product.. whats the point in paying delivery charges if they are not delivering to our home.. and waht does home delivery means if they are not delivering.. e kart logistics is taking way more time than expected to deliver the product.. i dont feel like booking from flipkart anymore.. cause of the bad delivery.. the person can atleast bring the product to our homes.. disappointed in flipkart and e kart logistics...
rahul.desi007

Apr 16, 2017

Late delivery

Order placed 5 days ago... Promised date alrdy crossed yet the order is not delivered. Cnt do anythng but wait. Worst logistics ever came across. Indian speed post is faster than this one. Shut it down if u al cnt meet the expectation.
subrataghosh1993

Apr 9, 2017

MISBEHAVE BY YOUR DELIVERY BOY

I HAVE ODERED A MOBILE ON FLIPKART. TRAKING ID FMPC0192653621 THEY WAS SEND A SMS BY EARLY MORNING. BUT THE DELIVERY BOY CALL ME AROUND 2 PM. HE CAN NOT ATTEND TO MY ADDRESS YET HE CALL ME TO REACH A PLACE ABOUT 5 KM FROM MY GIVEN ADDRESS, THOUGH HE COME MY AREA AFTER 4 PM. BUT HE CAN NOT GIVE MY ORDER IN MY ADDRESS. WHEN I WENT HE SLAGGING ME AND SAID IF YOU TAKE YOUR ORDER OR YOU MAY GO AND I HAVE NOT ANY RESPONSIBILITY TO DELIVERED THIS ORDER. I THING THIS IS NOT A FAIR AND FURTHER I WILL NOT PURCHASE WITH YOUR SHIPMENT.
muralidharan.m

Mar 28, 2017

worst delivery boy

Delivered: The Man Company Beard ... with tracking ID FMPC0189589585 from flipkart.com was delivered, today. Click to give feedback: http://ekrt.in/VmViFTuuuN .
This message came from ekart and i already complained about delivery experience..today again i got another product from ekart and when I got the product delivery man took my phone and went to the this above sms link and he entered the feedback as very good...this is such a very nonsense behaviour from ekart...i want the proper explain regarding this..otherwise I will complain to flipkart complain boards.
Reetu bajard

Mar 24, 2017

Fraud and theif delivery boy..

I have requested for return of the product.. the delivery boy who came to pick my product, refused to provide acknowledgment slip..then i got the message of cancellation of the return request.. when i feedback the matter.. i got call from jalandhar ekart logistics to submit return request again so that they can transfer my amount in my bank account.. but i don't get money back.. due to the idiot , Fraud​ and theif ekart delivery boy.. and even nobody took action against them .. as i hv made many complaints..
Reetu bajard

Mar 23, 2017

Acknowledgment slip not provided..

The Delivery boy who came to pickup the product with id MYNR0002988638....Cheat with me.. he don't provide me a acknowledgment slip ,. When i asked and forced him to provide acknowledgment slip, he refused to pick the product... And he showed me his mobile phn and the message of pickup assignment.. then i click a pic of that message in his mobile... Now i got the message of refusal of my return request.. the CCTV camera on the gate has captured everything.. and I m going to file a case against a ekart logistics and mantra.
javin nakra

Mar 22, 2017

Delivery boy dumb person and the company is only havind this single person as delivery boy.

The delivery boy never takes the call. The number is provided by the company and if by mistake he takes the call he just tells that he is not the delivery boy. Shit service by flipkart and ekart staff. Worst experience. Will again shop through amazon like before. The flipkart staff even called that delivery boy and he even didnt take the call of them also.

Javin nakra
Advocate.
Irfanpillai

Mar 15, 2017

Got kicked by ekart delivery boy

Worst experience from a delivery boy of ekart logistics his name is vinil v Kumar working at kathrikadavu branch Kochi Kerala.he don't deliver things at right time and this time I questiond him on the same.suddenly he started calling out bad words like a lunatic and kicked me down and kicked me at my back incident took place at my home and my mother was threatened by him and he did not deliver the products I am a regular customer of flip kart ,minthra an jabong . His phone number is 9400962943. Are the employees of ekart criminals.do you post gundas?? If so am not going to purchase any more if not so kindly do necessary.
ashish n.p

Mar 14, 2017

false item delivered

Hi , I order Branded Blend Of 5 Cotton Shirts but you deliverd as damaged items so kindly request please send back my amount
Vishal12333

Mar 8, 2017

two days undelivered

I order smartphone from flipkart tracking Id FMPC0184881756 courier boy on calling said he will give it tomorrow and no deliver attempts made and now I got a msg not cod available I have cash in my pocket with two days and not any delivery attempt made in two days
seema pm

Mar 2, 2017

Extra money taken by the deliverer

I have ordered a bedsheet on 28/02/2017 on the day of deliveryThe delivery person said to pay 549 for a bedsheet and I gave the card at that time he said that the card is not working and after and he asked cash I gave the cash of 549 to him after 10 minutes a message came from the bank that 549 rupees has withdraw from the card and I have still not got the money back
It was delivered on 1/03/2017

MY CONTACT NO: 8056665507
Balu.

Feb 21, 2017

Item not deliverd

Iam order a item on flipkart the e cart courier was not inform me and cancel my order. My order no 0181008805
Kothagudem e cart service is dirty
Kothagudem e cart service is poor
Kothagudem e cart service is delay
Kothagudem e cart service is return the items not inform to the customer
KAUSHIK2013

Feb 19, 2017

NON DELIVARY

My order is cancel without to inform to me.

I purchased WIFI ADOPTER from flipkart.

Ekart logistics is the courier partner they neither called or message me about my delivery thou the didn't come for delivery but they simply cancelled it saying NO RESPOSE....once i called delivary boy he told that some computer problem but finally they cancelled my delivary...

TRACKING ID :FMPC0178185220
I don't care at all

Feb 18, 2017

Non delivery

Beyond pathetic. Shut down your logistics operations and give your warehouses for homeless shelters.
You cannot provide a package to a specified office address with a stipulated implication of set delivery timings. Naturally your delivery monkey comes two hours later and expects me to accept the delivery. And a reschedule only nets me a day wasted calling your office's without a delivery.
I hope you go bankrupt.
I don't care at all

Feb 18, 2017

Non delivery

You run a logistics company of incompetent monkeys that consider the customer as the idiot that doesn't have any voice of reason.
I supply an office address with the stipulated implication of set delivery timings. So naturally your monkeys came two hours after and expect a delivery. And if I reschedule, all I have to look forward to is a mind numbing experience of calling your office and a dozen times with no delivery.
Good job. Beyond impressed. Shut down your operations. It'll be a win win situation for everyone.
Nazish Hameed

Feb 13, 2017

replacement item not delivered

Ekart logistics are the worst courier they should be banned i have not my replacement courier which was due on saturday. I got a sms from ekart showing the courier person contact number which is 09482143457 but the person is telling that this a wrong number and he is not from ekart . I dont know why flipkart is using such courier services to cheat customer. First they delivered me us a used tablet and now i havent got my replacement yet. My shipment tracking id was FMPP0080657666.
shruti45

Feb 11, 2017

Delayed Pick uo

EKART Logistics company is as shitty as hell. I put a return request on 24th through MYNTRA, these bloody people are telling MYNTRA team that they will pick up everytime they call, in the end they don't come. Government should cancel their license as their service sucks. WORST LOGISTICS COMPANY EVER!!!
Devshatwar Anirudha

Feb 7, 2017

My order has been canceled without any choice

The guy has cancelled my order as i was not at home.he called me and when i asked him to come after some time as i was not in home he refused to do and instead he cancelled my jabong order and asked me to place it again.
come on man you should have tried atleast one more time.you are sending us message about delivery in the morning and that also says that you will receive your package before 7 it means should i stay at home for whole day to recive my delivery.
you should try to learn something from blue dart.in my previous experience the guy from blue dart came to my home twice on the same day just bcoz i was not at home in afternoon.
we understand you sometimes for late delivery then why dont you understand us.
vaibhavbhatnagar

Jan 31, 2017

Not Delivery Of The Product inspite of Availability At Home

The Delivery Boy Didn't Call Before Delivering The Product. We Got The Cancellation Of The Product Message Inspite Of Being Available At Home and The Name Of The Delivery Boy Is Pramod(08307352589).
Alisha Kaur

Jan 27, 2017

Fake delivery

I ordered from jabong and paid through my card and ekart did not deliver my product whereas these people had the nerves to send me message for delivery confirmation. Even jabong people are with them nobody is ready to help.
Sree07

Jan 19, 2017

Worst logistic service ever seen

This is worst service i never seen still now. who is manager of this team. Are they not educated, how to deliver the product. Why u accepting service for top brand product and spoil there name.

Its quite the company and do only courier service not a logistic one.

Your service is needed only for your home.
nmp3458

Jan 18, 2017

Worst & Poor Delivery

My order is cancel without to inform to me.

I purchased my phone from flipkart.

Ekart logistics is the courier partner they neither called or message me about my delivery thou the didn't come for delivery but they simply cancelled it saying out of delivery area.

TRACKING ID : FMPC0173749428
kunal1217

Jan 13, 2017

Delivery

Ekart logistics is the shittiest company. The delivery boys do what they want to do. They say customer was unreachable even when the customer has called like 20 times. Happened with me and my friends.

They will cancel your order saying you were not reachable whereas they were lazy enough to not call and come. They will then show attitude and they do not even have a complaint center. They will keep your product in their warehouse for days and will deliver in their own sweet time.

Worse company ever and pathetic service. If someone will ask me to pay 200 rs but get some other logistics, I will do that. They are the only reason I have stopped ordering from few websites like allensolly.com, flipkart and myntra. Ekart sucks big time.
mona12

Jan 11, 2017

worst delivery ekart

My order shows that out of delivery on Jan 9 2017, but till now 11/1/2017 I didn't receive any thing. My order ID: OD608020117180935000 Tracking ID: ekart FMPP0076609443. Very very poor service.

Vashikaran and Astrology Fraud and Cheats - Sarkar baba
    Can anyone tell me if this baba named sarkar baba is...
    Google *vin - Unwanted call
    Sir one person called me 9.30 am and told he was speaking...
    DJD - Back ground noise
    STOP all fake audience sound mix in all Zee tamil...
    Royal Challenge - Royal challenge cap offer
    Your code inside the cap of royal challenge whiskey 180ml...
    surender - PAYMENT NOT PROCESSED
    Dear sir @ Team, I am surender kumar form zirkpur I...
    MGM HOSPITAL - Treatment
    slow treatment and does not listen to the say once and...
    ALL UK AWARD WINNERS - Processing fee
    Is this the product is pay on delivery please sir?
    Star Plus - Boring Serial
    Please stop showing the serial "Yeh Rishta Kya...
    GJ05BX5996 R T O SURAT - GJ05BX5996 Loading tempo Society in Side Wrongly park
    Dear sir over society in side road loading tempo park so...