ekart logistics

Consumer complaints and reviews about ekart logistics

Munendra06

Sep 8, 2017

Complaint

Pickup Cancelled: Pickup of Apparel+1 more items with tracking ID MYNR0003894244 from myntra.com has been cancelled as you decided to keep the product. Click to give feedback: http://ekrt.in/F4zdQTuuuN
I dont even got a call just received this message
jitendra26

Jul 26, 2017

wrost delivery service

courier traveling city to city and even it is very near to my city where it is to be deliver then also travelling. why this shit. courier is to be deliver at chittodgarh, it came first jaipur then bhilwara. bhilwara to chittodgarh is about 60km. now courier traveling to again jaipur why? very disappointing.
inderjeet238

Jul 21, 2017

cancellation of Return pickup without customer's request

Hello. My Flipkart return id was FMPR0033162776 was cancelled without visiting or talking to me. Only once i.e. on 16.07.2017 I got a call form the staff in late evening that he could not come today. So pickup will be done on Next day. But no one came to collect the return order on 17th. But on 18.07.2017 at 8:30 p.m. I got a SMS that the pickup was cancelled as you have decided to keep the product. It is really shocking to see the unprofessional behaviour these people are showing.
Not any customer care number is given so that complaint could be raised
Deekshitha r

Jul 17, 2017

Return product not picked up yet

Hi,I had raised a return request on Flipkart (tracking ID FMPR0033026010) which was scheduled to be picked up on 13-7-17 but the ekart wishmaster came on 14-7-17 @and he said couldn't pick it that day(15-7-18) and would come next day...It's been 2 days they haven't picked up the order...And I've placed other two orders to buy from the returned Flipkart amount but they've sent me a text saying the new ones will be delivered today !!!!! ....Please ask them to pick up the old one before they deliver the new one...
subbo

Jul 14, 2017

mannersless delivery boy and delayed delivery

worst experience ever. delivery boy dont have manners how to talk with customers. at 5:30 pm only they get out of duty. very much hectic. dont choose flipkart because of ekart.
Aayush jasuja

Jul 6, 2017

worst services

takes too much time to deliever the package one should not buy instead. dont update information regarding the package . i picked the package from their office. my package was kept for two days delayed . reached there on 4 july and i got on 6 july.
Dkapil2015

Jun 28, 2017

Rude behavior

They simply don't know how to talk to customers totally manner less.Communication is very very poor.tgey even don't know hindi or english so why the company is giving hiring such foolish peoples.Are they blind
Iamtalib21

Jun 15, 2017

Don't know how to talk with customers

My order has to reach by today and i msg came that your order is out for delivery but the product did not arrived and when i called the ekart wishmaster he give me excuse that i did not received his call they are so irresponsible they don't know how to talk and then he said tell me the way how to come at your home disgusting horrible terrible My order id -FMPC0208973687
Remove such delivery boys
gurpreet singh braich

Jun 7, 2017

delayed in dilevry

Ekart Logistics - FMPP0094039445 order number is so delayed. Please solve my problem as soon as possible. Non of delivery agent contact me for this delivery ... its so embarrassing for me...
guvera123

May 26, 2017

e kart rejected the delivery without calling me.every morning they send delivery out message but in the evening they will create reach out message.

I ordered lenovo PA 10400 power bank of order id E-kart logistics-FMPC0202318295 from flipkart on 16th-MAY-2017 after 6 days on march 22 i got a message from flipkart and says that your product is out for delivery, but no one contacted me.so i called the person to get the status of my product, but he said abusive words and posing me to goto his office and collect the product if i needed.
Which place is more than 25 kilometer from my home and today ie.25/05/2017 i got message saying that i rejected the product, but no one from that courier service contacted me. I need my product back so please arrange any other alternative courier service.if he is ready to to deliver my product i need both products back becaue yesterday my another product was recieved ther courier office of order number Ekart logistics-FMPC0202481712 PHILIPS TRIMMER. So kindly arrange my Alternative delivery
guvera123

May 26, 2017

E kart logistic,kerala,kannur,manal they cancelled my order without calling me

anandvishnu91

May 24, 2017

Order cancelled without informing

Ekart is not consumer friendly,cancells order for small mistakes in address.
My tracking id was FMPP0091967516
They denied my order saying out of coverage area,so while filling the address they should have to mention that this "pin code is not valid"
Very much dissappointed due to ekart
maheshjat

May 19, 2017

courier boy very bad

courier boy wrongly talk to me very bad service i give 0 rateing
Adish T

May 11, 2017

ekart rejected the order without calling me

Ekart rejected my order while delivery attempt without callinge I want my product back my order tracking number is (FMPC0199207726)

Manoranjan deka

May 9, 2017

Not received my replacement even after I handed over it to the local delivery center. Everyday I receive a message that my replacement will be picked up but I have already handed over it and I was not provided any proof.
santosh879

May 8, 2017

lazy courier boy

Simply I just want to know it's a necessary always I walk 500 meter to take my delivery...why your courier Boy not interested to home step delivery..why always we guide them...If our call not connect than no delivery even come and delivery at home...totally lazy

I need answer...........i am not sit idle to follow ever time to you and run for my delivery.

who responsible toward this type of attitude company or delivery boy.

Shipment of items in order OD109073181403175000 by Flipkart.com

Santosh.
Sudharani Jakkana

May 3, 2017

Late delivery

I ordered a Motorola ear buds with a tracking I'd FMPP0089207157. The delivery boy came to our place and called me. Just becoz I'm in a meeting I couldn't talk . I called him back told him to come the next day . He didn't come or even did not called me. What should I do to get my order delivered. Respond me as soon as possible.
Ashutoshtak

Apr 25, 2017

Product is not delivered yet

I've ordered ucb shoes which is not delivered yet my order id is OD108968437648023000 flikart is the worst app and the worst experience with flipkart
Ashutoshtak

Apr 25, 2017

I have not received my order

I have ordered ucb shoes which is not delivered yet and my order id is OD108968437648023000 delivery boy called me but then he cancelled the order automatically without any information this is the worst thing
sreehari4fun

Apr 18, 2017

worst delivery and delivery guy is not coming to home..

the delivery is so late and the delivery guy is not coming to our homes.. we've to travel 2-3 kms to collect the product.. whats the point in paying delivery charges if they are not delivering to our home.. and waht does home delivery means if they are not delivering.. e kart logistics is taking way more time than expected to deliver the product.. i dont feel like booking from flipkart anymore.. cause of the bad delivery.. the person can atleast bring the product to our homes.. disappointed in flipkart and e kart logistics...
rahul.desi007

Apr 16, 2017

Late delivery

Order placed 5 days ago... Promised date alrdy crossed yet the order is not delivered. Cnt do anythng but wait. Worst logistics ever came across. Indian speed post is faster than this one. Shut it down if u al cnt meet the expectation.
subrataghosh1993

Apr 9, 2017

MISBEHAVE BY YOUR DELIVERY BOY

I HAVE ODERED A MOBILE ON FLIPKART. TRAKING ID FMPC0192653621 THEY WAS SEND A SMS BY EARLY MORNING. BUT THE DELIVERY BOY CALL ME AROUND 2 PM. HE CAN NOT ATTEND TO MY ADDRESS YET HE CALL ME TO REACH A PLACE ABOUT 5 KM FROM MY GIVEN ADDRESS, THOUGH HE COME MY AREA AFTER 4 PM. BUT HE CAN NOT GIVE MY ORDER IN MY ADDRESS. WHEN I WENT HE SLAGGING ME AND SAID IF YOU TAKE YOUR ORDER OR YOU MAY GO AND I HAVE NOT ANY RESPONSIBILITY TO DELIVERED THIS ORDER. I THING THIS IS NOT A FAIR AND FURTHER I WILL NOT PURCHASE WITH YOUR SHIPMENT.
muralidharan.m

Mar 28, 2017

worst delivery boy

Delivered: The Man Company Beard ... with tracking ID FMPC0189589585 from flipkart.com was delivered, today. Click to give feedback: http://ekrt.in/VmViFTuuuN .
This message came from ekart and i already complained about delivery experience..today again i got another product from ekart and when I got the product delivery man took my phone and went to the this above sms link and he entered the feedback as very good...this is such a very nonsense behaviour from ekart...i want the proper explain regarding this..otherwise I will complain to flipkart complain boards.
Reetu bajard

Mar 24, 2017

Fraud and theif delivery boy..

I have requested for return of the product.. the delivery boy who came to pick my product, refused to provide acknowledgment slip..then i got the message of cancellation of the return request.. when i feedback the matter.. i got call from jalandhar ekart logistics to submit return request again so that they can transfer my amount in my bank account.. but i don't get money back.. due to the idiot , Fraud​ and theif ekart delivery boy.. and even nobody took action against them .. as i hv made many complaints..
Reetu bajard

Mar 23, 2017

Acknowledgment slip not provided..

The Delivery boy who came to pickup the product with id MYNR0002988638....Cheat with me.. he don't provide me a acknowledgment slip ,. When i asked and forced him to provide acknowledgment slip, he refused to pick the product... And he showed me his mobile phn and the message of pickup assignment.. then i click a pic of that message in his mobile... Now i got the message of refusal of my return request.. the CCTV camera on the gate has captured everything.. and I m going to file a case against a ekart logistics and mantra.