Election Voter ID cards

May 19, 2017

Form Reference No is : 15c47c74566f38cd

Sub: Voter id Still under process from last 4 months

track status: 15c47c74566f38cd

I am requesting you to kindly process my voter id asap,

Farook
sheebagopal

May 16, 2017

no get new voter id card

Dear sir/madam,

I had applied for new voter id card in online form6.but have not receive my new voter id card.online status is"your application is under process".so please,kindly find the mistake.i urgently wand the new voter id card.i hope you will send the my new voter id card.
my reference no is: 15ce50b969050d3f.

thanks With Regards
Sheeba g
Samar Abbas

May 3, 2017

Voter Id not received

I had filled online voter id since last three or four months.When i check status it shows the form is submitted. But no one has come for verification. How will i get my voter id.
My reference no is 156841e1e690d8b.
SONPAL SINGH

Apr 19, 2017

VOTER ID CARD NOT RECEIVED

SIR/ MADAM. I HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED MY VOTER ID CARD TILL DATE. THE MESSAGE WHICH I RECEIVED IN MY REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER THROUGH SMS WHICH IS YOUR FORM-6 APPLICATION ID : 112256679 IS APPROVED. VOTER ID CARD WILL BE SENT TO YOUR RESIDENCE THROUGH SPEED POST AND MY VOTER ID NO. IS WFL3943411. I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD HELP ME BEFORE ELECTION.

LAXMI

M. NO - 7065113838

raghavbyf@gmail.com

THANKING YOU
kg.nandakumar

Apr 13, 2017

Requesting for Voter ID

My name is Nandakumar Govindan, My Adhar Card Number :- 6248 2062 6196

I Registered my data online Portal for Voter Id on 31.08.2016.
but till date i didn't get my voter ID.
if i check online voter Id track its shown as under Process since last 8 months.

So kindly do the needful

Name- Nandakumar G

MaheshM5

Apr 5, 2017

Voter ID not receivef

Hi sir,.
My voter ID is in process for almost an year and yet to be processed..I am keep checking in the application tracking and it always is in that queue without further processing..

I have no clue whatsoever whom to address this issue..
Application ID: EI15144835.
Name:Mahesh M.

Need a valuable favour...
dominique29

Apr 4, 2017

VOTER ID CARD NOT RECEIVED

SIR/ MADAM. I HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED MY VOTER ID CARD TILL DATE ALTHOUGH IT HAS BEEN DISPATCHED THROUGH SPEED POST ID NO -112396089 AND ED NO-484951370 THE MESSAGE WHICH I RECEIVED IN MY REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER THROUGH SMS. I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD HELP ME IN TRACKING MY VOTERS ID CARD.
THANKING YOU
toashok

Mar 22, 2017

Voter ID Card Generated but not received

Myself and my Wife have applied for voter ID card in November 2016. The card is generated in January 2017. I have got the Voter ID card numbers, however the same is not delivered to me. I went to collect the same from Pune,PCMC office in January 2017, and they said that it is dispatched via post. I went to post office after 2 weeks (in February) and Post Man informed me that Voter ID card is not delivered via post. Please help us out to get the voter ID card. The name and Voter ID card numbers are provided below:

Name: Ashok Kumar Arvind

Contact 9011051697
AKG1IN

Mar 5, 2017

VOTER ID CARD NOT GETTING

My Son''s name(DIVYANSH) inclusion enroolled online on 12th March 2016 & its Serial No Of Application‎:‎15698fa0308d0a3b. But Till now no action taken so pls. do needful action for enrollment of voter in time.

Father:- AMRIT KUMAR GUPTA
Mobile no. 9031980287
Aayusha1

Mar 3, 2017

VOTER ID NOT received

I had applied for my voter ID back in 2008.

My Voter ID : IYV1575737

Despite having my name on every Voter List for every election till now, I STILL haven't received my Voter ID.

Can you please help?
yashrj

Mar 2, 2017

Voter's ID card is under process for so long

My Voter Id card request is in process for almost an year now and there has been no updates ( email or sms or call ) ever since i submitted the request.

Request Id : 01472820f710defa2

It was assumed that the online request service is for citizens to get their Ids faster and the processing would be user friendly. Please make me aware or provide us with correct contacts on the portal to provide us an estimated delivery time of our valid voter ID. Voter Ids being one of the most important document of every citizen, it would be highly appreciated if generation of the same would be taken on priority.

001Rakesh

Feb 22, 2017

Voter ID registration form status not available

We have enrolled for online voter ID card since 2 months before but there is no record found on your on line portal.
Registration nos as follows:

Mob. 8853839622
Mail: 001rakeshtiwari@gmail.com
pallavi darwatkar

Feb 20, 2017

name not added in voter list

My voter ID card reference no. is 014c77ba92d6511ae Whenever I check it I saw your application is under process . I had filled the form in oct/ Nov. 2016 . I didn't get any response from nvsp. Vote'll start on 21st Feb 2017
murarijha888

Feb 16, 2017

My voter ID application status is under process about 2 months

My voter ID card reference no. is 15bf68840dda39c3. Whenever I check it I saw your application is under process . I had filled the form in Nov. 2016 . I didn't get any response from nvsp. Vote'll start on 21st Feb 2017 .
Roma Kapadia

Feb 16, 2017

Not recieved voter ID

I have already filled the form of voter ID in the month of October 2015 which had come in the society itself I stay in wanorie Pune- 411013 till date I have not recieved the same
sh9lkh

Feb 10, 2017

Voter ID Card not recieved

I have submitted my application 571683. The application status shows submitted & furnishes all the required details. But what is the procedure to obtain the physical Voter ID card after this. Please provide the required details ASAP.

Shruti
nitingr456

Voter ID Cards not received

Good Day

Please be advised we (our full family of 5 adult members) had applied for our Voter ID cards long back and still have not received the same.

Volunteers had come to our society "Lodha Aqua" too to collect all the papers, etc. All documents were verified to be correct as provided to them.

Request you to kindly look into the matter.

Thanks and best regards

Nitin Grover,
603, Artica C Wing,
Lodha Aqua,
Mira Road East,
Dist. Thane -401107
sunilsalins@yahoo.in

Voting card not received

I and my wife applied for voting card on line. Now now more than one year past we did not get. Still on process message is coming. Please let me know when I will get.
Our I'd number are.1. 01441e55d0bb3fe81 2.01441e43ad51c7e06.
kushal@27

Not Received Voter Id

Sub: Voter id Still under process

Sir i applied for 2 online application for voter id but it has not been done yet 2 month has passed but the status is showing under process

track status: 014c3dc2ea3e7dc0d
014c3db6fbd7b9dc0

I am requesting you to please process my voter id asap,
if any more documents you required pls inform me.
Tanu shree gupta

Feb 3, 2017

Didn't receive voter id yet

Respected sir/madam
My name is TANU SHREE GUPTA D/O JAY SHANKAR GUPTA LIVED IN CHAUBEPUR KANPUR NAGAR.. i have filled the offlinevoter id card form and submitted it to my BLO 4 months ago.. but i haven't get my voter id yet... if i asked to my blo she said it haven't arrived yet..
I hav also checked status but there is no such name in the list...
Plz help me what should I do next!!
Thanku
pallavi_sk007

Feb 2, 2017

Voter id not received yet

I had applied for change of my DOB and photo in the Voter ID card on 7th October 2012. I've not received the corrected card yet. I visited the Coporation office several times and the concerned person was not available. Kindly let me know the procedure to get it.

My Card number: RTG1457076

My mobile number: 8807400862
My Email id: pallavi_sk007@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance for your guidance!
Subham Baid

Jan 30, 2017

Voter Id is not giving

Sir I have voted in the loksavha election still more than 3years has passed but I am not getting the Voter Id card no one is there to see
My mobile number is 8752994060
Plz sir help me
selva16197

Jan 30, 2017

still not received voter id after registration

I had applied for voter last year but still i didn't get the voter ID. my serial no. of application is a156994373.
My mail id:selvakumar16197@gmail.com
nupur79

Jan 29, 2017

voter id

Sub: Voter id Still under process

track status: 014bf4d4324ddbf76

I am requesting you to please process my voter id asap,
if any more documents you required pls inform me.

Thanks & Best Regards
Nupur Sambhu Jaiswal
8013247064 / 9830039549
Harinath Das

Jan 27, 2017

my voter id card something mistake my home address but already my voters id card ready i see that my id

Dear sir & mdm.. my name is Harinath Das
that's my id card No is, YER4158424
that's my old Address is V.P Nagar Bangalore begur pin code 560068
but now i have a chance my house my home address New
House No 12 3rd cross janapriya layout Naynapannahalli main Road begur Bangalore pin code 560068
give me post me sir that's my crant address permanent address
contact no is 7829007944