Electricity Department Bokaro Steel City

Consumer complaints and reviews about Electricity Department Bokaro Steel City

imranias

Jul 31, 2020

No power in sec 9 B s-15

No power since 2 days in sec 9 B in Bokaro sec area look like admin is sleeping and we r doing work for ......
srivastavasujata

Jul 1, 2019

Only 4 hours power in this summer

Respected Sir /Madam,

With all the due respect to whom so ever this concern I would like to bring this to the notice of the senior management of the Electricity board of Jharkhand bokaro Steel City that my house is built in year 2006 in Chira Chas and ever since then the condition of electricity had always deteriorated. Today is year 2019 almost 13 years and in these 13 years are we saying that we didnt had solution for Chira Chas electricity problem and problem for the whole Bokaro Steel City. We say Bokaro Steel City is world's 3rd largest steel plant and we dont have today in this 21st century the electricity . What a progress of our place. Where are the big big ministers . Is there no one who can really dig into the problem and together we can make a difference.

PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS EMAIL WHO ALL SUPPORT THIS AND WANTS TO RAISE THIS TILL HIGHER LEVEL OF OUR RULING PARTIES OF THE NATION.

Thanks and Regards,
Sujata Srivastava
Aditya3788

Jun 28, 2019

Power cut( India in 2019)

India is a developing country and it will be like that forever, I know that India will never be fully developed, people of india will always be same. Nobody wants to take responsibility. power cut in BKSC is like the 3 year kid mood. Never settles down. 5 minutes power then 1 hour power cut then 1 hour power then 3 hour power cut. I know there is a problem of load shedding but you should have some I.Q to fix the time for particular area, so that we could atleast get 12-15 hour power. I request you to please use your brain, I know that this complaint will not even bother you. If you really have some tendency to work or even develop our country. Then please improve the condition of BKSC.
Prithwi Perfect

Jun 22, 2018

Continuous load shedding

I am Prithwi, a resident of Bokaro, residing in sector 5, near Chinmaya Vidhyalaya, and I have come here to study for +2 classes.. I cant study a single night due to this load shedding.
And this is summer season, and the current is does not remain. At times the inverter will give backup but not upto long hours it can give backup..Whole night the power remains cut off.. Whenever I reach home from school, I see that the power supply is not there.... Its very sad because if anybody who comes home exhausted and tired, and cant sit under the fan, how it feels!!
Once again, I tell that please see to the matter and do something as soon as possible because it is the matter of students and education.....
SDAS1990

Jun 17, 2018

Contineous loadsetting and total ignorance by whole of the department

TO ALL THE member of the electricity department in bokaro steel city, I want to inform that the loadsetting problem is gettig bigger and bigger. I also want to know that, is there any one, who is eligible to take care about this problem. I have seen the complaint website and found that the board keep this complaint forum only for a show. No one taking any step.

From last two months i have seen that the electricity have gone in every minutes. I have informed the electricity board customer care number but the return work is same (as expected from any government personal/worker).

SO, My request is to all of the electricity department to be active and at least gather some (technical/knowledge) capacity to solve the problem permanently. I also believe that the board is fully informed about the problem, because they have their load manager, total power generation , power utilization capacity details, But though they are all doing nothing, sitting like an handicapped person.

Please Solve the issue ASAP. Otherwise all we from CHIRA CHAS, BOKARO will think that the whole electricity department and every person relating to this department (including every GM, DGM, OFFICERS) are really handicapped and ineligible.

Last but not the least, atleast do some duty, don't take your salary for free. You and no one will digest the free salary.
Free salary looks like bribe to all of us. So do some of your duty and be a real Gentleman / Women.

From all CHIRA CHAS, BOKARO CITY
c1e

Jun 14, 2018

Regular power cut in sector-4

I am residing in Sector-4, Bokaro. I'm a student who came here for study. I live in hostel near Neuroscan MRI centre. My hostel owner promised that there will be 24 hrs electricity supply. He told that if there is a power cut then generator facility will be provided. But he fails to fulfill his promises.
The problem is that why are these many power cuts in this area? Is there no one who can initiate a complain about this. I'm a student studying in 12th standard. Next year we have board exams. This is very crucial time for studying, but due to this extreme heat no electricity supply we're unable and study properly.
Even after more then 12 hours of power cut no one is taking pain.
A student,
Sec-4
Ryan777

Jun 4, 2018

Electricity shortage

Bokaro steel city is facing severe electricity crisis as half of overall electricity is being diverted to sail plant in case there is shortage either to make profit on huge margin or to cope up with the loss and its not getting any better looks like power is being misused and government is sleeping and unresponsive
Bokaro is urban and famous in Jharkhand because of its study environment although people all the students living in hostels home are suffering in heat every sing day of maybe 12 hrs cut and some nights are entirely blacked out people cant even sleep is this technological era this is devastating happening in nonrural areas even at present time people prefer other states only because a problem is not solved ever by govt or people in power or responsible
Bunty735

May 25, 2018

Worst power supply

Dont you guys understand summer is going on. No humanity at all. Improve your service its 2018 and still jharkhand electricity board condition is like 90s. Have you guys ever seen in any city outside jharkhand have power supply of 8-10hrs hardly in a whole day!!!!
Pik_rock

Oct 31, 2017

ELECTRIC METER OFF

METER OFF
I am residing in Prabhat Colony Baliya chowk , Chas, Bokaro. The meter of my house has been off since 2 months days.
Hope you may it Repair prompt.
Piyush Kumar
Dinesh4it

Sep 3, 2017

Regarding Regular power cutting

I am residing in sector 8, bokaro steel city,
There is no power supply in sector area, no limit of power cutt, we have no idea what to do regarding this issue. So we are frustrated by power suppliers, without any issues they cut power, we are facing lots of problems, instead of them we already paid electricity bill, then why it happens.

S P Jha

Jun 19, 2017

Power cut

I am residing in Bhojpur Colony, Chas, Bokaro. Instead of the fact that there is continuous power supply in urban area electricity comes through chas market,
There is no power supply in Rural area power line in the area since 9 pm on 18/06/2017. After more then 12 hours of power cut no one is taking pain.
S P JHA
Email- [email protected]
Mo- 9431314144
madhuresh14

May 19, 2017

Regular power cut

Dear Madam/Sir,

Due to massive power cut in Bokaro Steel City since one month everyone suffering badly.
As it's summer temperature is going above 40 degree so life of the people is being tuff specially old aged & kids.

It’s humble request to you to fix problem as soonest & reduce the power cut.

Madhuresh Kumar