Eme record Secunderabad. Sp section

(Service Pension Section)

Secunderabad (Telangana)

PIN-500021

Subject: DEDUCTION OF AICT GROUP PAY & Arr/Rec of Pay & Allowances on FSA

1. With due respect and humble submission, I JC 759431W Ex Sub Maj/ M.Tech ‘A' Veh Satendar Singh 45 Cavalry LRW C/o 56 APO, beg to lay the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable order please.

2. Due to COVID-19 situation the individuals are not going to EME Depot Battalion for discharge drill, Therefore on completion of my colour service in the Corps of EME, I have been discharged from service wef 30 September 2020(A/N) directly from my ex unit i.e. 45 Cavalry LRW C/o 56 APO.

3: I have received my Final Statement of Account (FSA) month of Sep 2020. On scrutinizing my FSA, it is found that, the under mentioned amount have been deducted from my FSA (copy attached) due to non-receipt of legible copy of my Master Tech Diploma Certificate & Mark Sheet (Authentication for X Group Pay) by PAO(OR) EME Secunderabad:-

(a) AICT Group Pay Rs 1,57,872

(b) Arr/Rec of Pay & Allowances Rs 1,47,594

------------------------------------------

Total Deduction amt Rs 3,05,466

------------------------------------------

4. In this connection it is intimated that copy of the above documents have already been dispatched to EME Records, Secundeabad by 45 Cavalry but still deduct the amount:

5. It is also stated that I have already been drawing X Group Pay from 01.01.2016 to till my discharge date. In this connection please refer EME Records DO II No 1/############. Monthly pay slip for the month of 06/2019 is enclosed herewith for your ready reference.

6. It is requested kindly adjust my AICT Group Pay of Rs 1,57,872 and LTC amount of Rs Arr/Rec of Pay & Allowances Rs 1,47,594 and arrange to credit the amount in my account.

7. Thank you for your kind cooperation please.

Kindly note that I have send the similar mail to the [email protected] thrice on Dated : 21.11.2020 , 17.12.2020, 16.02.2021

(Ex Sub Maj/ M Tech ‘A' Veh Satendar Singh )

Mob No : 9990160747

Email ID : [email protected]
Babaji dad

Jan 27, 2019

Non receipt of 7th pay commission new PPO

Respected sir/madam.
With respect and humble submission, I state that. I number Jc767186n x-subedar.welder Babaji das.retaired on 28 feb 2017.after completing 30 years of service.my PPO no is s/13777/2017 (ARMY). Pension/commutation intitlement were not granted to me in the 7th pay New PPO. And I was told that 7th pay commission PPO will be issued soon, as on date my period retirement pensioners allreddy recieved before 6th month of me.may I request you to do needful at the earliest, so that I may get my due dues, an early action is appreciated in this regard
Thanking you in anticipation.
ARMY No- JC767186n