EME RECORDS NE

Consumer complaints and reviews about EME RECORDS NE

skkhtawaliya

Sep 18, 2020

NO receive new PPO

sir my name is suresh kumar army no. 14577008L Rank Naik . i m retired as on 31st march 2001 .and my old ppo no. is S/026911/2001. my new PPO not genreted due to LPC.CUM data sheet not received to PCDA alahabad . i request to you imidiatly forword . to LPC .CUM .data sheet to PCDA alahabad for after 7th PCP genreted new PPO thanks
Shukla

Sep 16, 2020

Non adjusted CEA claim

Respected sir I Number 14648431XEx MACP NB SUB PRASHANT Kumar Shukla submitted my daughter Miss Harshika Shukla CEA claim from Apr 2018 to Mar 2019 through ZILA SAINIK board VIDE their letter No ZSK/Misc/484/19 dt 27 Sep 2019 but the same claim amount has not yet credited. In view of the above you are requested please look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.
Smanoj yadav

Aug 14, 2020

About realation certificate

Sir,, I am EX service man ARMY NO:14605331Y Nk VINOD KUMAR .Retired on 31 MARCH 2007. SIR I WANT RELATIONSHIP CERTIFICATE for my son MANOJ KUMAR.DATE OF BIRTH 02/01/2002(TWO JANUARY TWO THOUSAND TWO).
SIR my son wants to join the army .so please sir sent my son MANOJ KUMAR relation certificate .i wrote many times about my query but no respone from your side sir again i fed my query please try to solve it .sir you are only my last hope .i also fillup form of relation certificate through soldier board and many times sends applications to EME records secunderabad.
Contact no:- ############ , ############.
Rajan Chandran

Jul 1, 2020

Change in date of birth of spouse

Sir, I Army no. 14589586M NK Rajan C has submitted an application regarding change of date of birth of my spouse Sujatha B on 22 Feb 2019. I had also send a reminder letter regarding the same on 10 July 2019.
Along with the application I have also attached documents as below
1.Aadhar card
2. Election ID card
3.Plus 2 certificate
4.PAN Card
5.Declaration in non judicial stamp paper regarding the correct date of birth
So I kindly request you to consider the above. Please take the necessary action.
Mob no:9446877813
PPO NO:S/73543/2001.
singh shalendra

Apr 27, 2020

Grant of X Group Pay Rs6200

Respected sir' l JC 759319k Ex Sub M Tech B Veh Shalendra Singh Retired wef 31 May 2016 .After completion of 7th pay commission my X Group Pay Rs3600 but revised Rs6200.In less X Group Pay my Graduaty, Commutation,Leave Encashment and Basic Pension is less So l requested to you please publish my X Group Pay Rs6200 .My PPO No S/17814/2016(Army) And Corrigendum PPO No ############. I
singh shalendra

Apr 27, 2020

Grant of X Group Pay Rs6200

Respected Sir, l JC 759319K Ex Sub M Tech B Veh Shalendra Singh. I retaired wef 31 May 2016.Notification of 7th pay commission X Group pay Master Tech B Veh XGroup pay Rs 6200 not granted to till date but Rs 3600 is given in my corrigendum PPO. Sir less X Group pay My Gratuity, Commutation, Leave Encashment and Basic Pension is less. So l requested to you Please publish my XGroup Pay Rs 6200 and settle my all outstanding dues.
SUNILSINGH1976

Apr 16, 2020

Amendment to LPC in r/o JC774212M Nb Sub SUNIL SINGH

Respect sir
1.pl ref PAO(RO) EME letter No LG 26/1/LPC/Amendment dt 30 Apr 2019. (Copy Attached for your ready ref.)
2. Correction in LPC - Cum - date sheet in r/o above named JCO, who have discharged from service on 30 Apr
2019 has been fwd to your office vide PAO (RO) EME letter under ref. However, corrigendum to PPO with revised rate has not yet revised.
3. Pl intimate present position of the case and take imdt action to issue the corrigendum of PPO, Since the case is one year old.
Karmhidharm

Apr 8, 2020

Status of X Gp pension (6200)

I, jc756680k sub parbhat singh retired on 28 feb 2017.
X gp pension (6200) not recd till dt. Pl inform about progress.

Bani brata saha

Feb 20, 2020

NON RECEIPT EPPO

Non receipt eppo
I am Bani brata saha , Army No.14539633H has retired wef 31/05/1999 It is come to know that after OROP and 7th PC, there is issue an eppo to all retired person, which is still not received by me. Kindly send me the same at an early date. My contact No.9064453277 /9832434758 and if possible send me via my gmail id -
Banibrata saha
Reddyramana

Sep 9, 2019

Change of date of birth

Sir, I Jc-771738N, Ex Sub Ramana Reddy Yennam got retirement on 31 Jan 2019. I had forwarded an application for change of date of birth of my wife Anitha Reddy through ZSB, Sangareddy in the month of Mar 2019. Yet still date not received any part II order regarding the issue. It is needs to get ECHS Smart card. An early action required. My mobile No is 9478259665.
hav subhashish adhikari

Mar 15, 2019

GRANTING OF HAVILDER MACP1 WEF 01 JANUARY 2006 TO NO 14615831K EX HAV CLK (GD) SUBHASHISH ADHIKARI

1. Please refer my personal application dated 12 February 2018 and August 2018.

2. Sir, I was enrolled in Army (Corps of EME) on 25 June 1991 and attested as Direct Entry Hav Clerk wef 23 Nov 1992 with ante date seniority wef 06 April 1992 vide HQ Recruiting Zone, 1 Gokhle Road Calcutta – 20 letter No D/4042/Hav Clk dated 20 April 1992.

3. I was prematurely discharged from service on 30 April 2007 after completion of 15 years, 10 Months and 06 days service in the rank of Havildar. Sir, as per sixth pay commission report Havilder MACP is applicable to whom who does not promote in next higher rank during his service of 08 years, 16 year and 24 years as per para 5 of ministry of Defence letter No 14(1)/99-D(AG) dated 30 May 2011 (Amendment issued vide MOD letter No 14(1)/99-D(AG) dated 25 July 2018) and recently Hon,ble Supreme Court decision/judgment on the matter vide CIVIL APPEAL DIARY NO. 3477 OF 2016.

4. In view of the above, I would like to put my urge since I have completed about 16 years of Exemplary service with Class I of my trade (Clerk GD), Map Reading II and Medically SHAPE-I at the time of discharge from service i.e. on 30 April 2007 whereas by virtue of my appointment I have not got any promotion during my entire service (which was not for my fault), hence may I request you kindly look into the matter and consider my case for the following:-

(a) Upgradation of basic pay and grade pay of the rank of Hav MACP1 wef 01/01/ 2006.
(b) Difference in the amount of leave encashment of new pay scale.
(c) Difference in the Service Gratuity on new pay scale.
(d) Corrigendum PPO may please be issue as per new pay scale along with arrear of pension.

5. I shall highly be obliged for this act of kindness and it will be a boon for my family and me. Reply of my earlier letters under reference is also awaited please.

Ex-Hav Subhashish Adhikari
15.03.2019
hav subhashish adhikari

Mar 15, 2019

1. Please refer my personal application dated 12 February 2018 and August 2018.

(a) Upgradation of basic pay and grade pay of the rank of Hav MACP wef 01/01/ 2006.
(b) Difference in the amount of leave encashment of new pay scale.
(c) Difference in the Service Gratuity on new pay scale.

Ex-Hav Subhashish Adhikari
Prity Kumari

Oct 15, 2018

ECHS SMART CARD

Respected sir/madam,
I am Radha mohan singh s/o late shiv beyas singh.
My army no is-7102577p.
I had applied for online echs health card on 19 June 2018.but yet no verification made by eme records secundrabad.
My registered mobile no is 9451417414.
Kindly help me.
Pallob kanti Sarkar

Sep 4, 2018

Not credit gratutaly,commuted and pension

Bankers name Pallob kanti Sarkar. Vill- madanpur purba para.P.O- Madanpur. P.S -Chakdaha.Teh- Kalyani.Dist- Nadia.Pin-741245.West Bengal.My account no 20046471503. Not credit gratutaly, pension and commuted in my account.cordially request  plz solve my problem. Jai hind
vivek kumar 12

Oct 16, 2013

RELATION CERTIFICATE

Sir , I am EX ARMY NO:14605770K ACP HAV BIRENDRA KUMAR MEHTA .Retired on 30 APRIL 2013. SIR I WANT RELATIONSHIP CERTIFICATE for my son VIVEK KUMAR .DATE OF BIRTH 12/01/1995(TWELVE JANUARY NINETEEN NINETY FIVE).
SIR my son wants to join the army .so please sir sent my son vivek kumar relation certificate .i wrote many timesabout my query but no respone from your side sir again i fed my query please try to solve it .sir you are only my last hope .i also fillup form of relation certificate in secunderabad
ADDRESS:VIVEK KUMAR S/O
EMAIL ADDRESS :[email protected]
Tilak Raj Sharma

Feb 18, 2013

HAV ACP-1

Sir.Main No-14579255x Ex-HAV(COMMN.) Tilak Raj Sharma 31 Mar 2011 ko 26yrs and 29 days color service karke EME(ARMY) se retired hua hun.prantu aabhi taak mujheHAV. ACP-1 ka koi labh nahi mila he.kaya mujhe iska labh milega athba nahin?Mera PPO NO-S/015184/2011 (ARMY) He.
tiwariarjun

Oct 21, 2012

BONUS 2009-10 & ACP NB SUB

Sir, I am Ex Hav 14569977W ARJUN TIWARI. I was retired on 31st july 2010 after serving 26yrs and 15 days in indian army EME corps. I have not received amount of bonus 2009-2010. I have already sent a letter to EME RECORDS.case no 14569977/SR/PC/T-7/NE 1 dated 30 march 2012. but i have not received any reply from records till date so far.
So kindly look at this issue and inform me at address given below.
ARJUN TIWARI
Email id- [email protected]
tiwariarjun

Oct 6, 2012

BONUS 2009-10 & ACP NB SUB

So kindly look at this issue and inform me at address given below.
ARJUN TIWARI