EME Records ,PIN : 900453,C/O 56 APO

Consumer complaints and reviews about EME Records ,PIN : 900453,C/O 56 APO

Amit kumar Patlan

Dec 1, 2022

Speed post not deliver

My post no EE991963235IN not rec'd till dat at EME records. It send 22 Nov from this HQ.
Pl solve this
Sanju2005

Oct 27, 2022

Issue relation certificate of my son

I Smt Savita devi w/o Late Sep Ashok kumar no. 14644908k. I had sent the filled form of Sanjeev Kumar (my son)relationship certificate attached with my photo and affidevit. Please sir provide a relationship certificate as soon as possible. Deliver to this address 'Bajna' post office village parsoli . Son of Ashok kumar , grandfather name harjash Singh . EME UNIT Secunderabad. Sir please also provide an new ppo of my pension because my pension is reduced.
EME records
-Smt Savita devi.
rajdevi74

Jul 29, 2020

Amendment of unit correspondence address

I , JC764071P Sub/Mtech(Comn) A Rajkumar posted at 1 Gujarat compo Tech Regt NCC , Vadodara-390001 since 27 Nov 2019.I was in DPC : SUB MAJ-2020(second time).I have not received the Master sheet still now due to maintaining incorrect unit correspondence address by Records Office as 1 Gujarat Compo Tech Regt NCC , Ahmedabad.
I requested to amend the unit correspondence address as 1 Gujarat Compo Tech Regt NCC , Vadodara-390001 in Records Office and help us to get our posting orders , course details and warning orders in time.

yours truely,
JC764071P
Sub A Rajkumar
1 GCTR NCC
Vadodara - 390001
Smt Krishna Chatterjee

Feb 13, 2018

Family pension:EX No 7092345 Late Hav Santosh Kumar Chatterjee.

Respected
SIr ,
I am Smt Krishna Chatterjee W/O Lt Hav Santosh kumar Chatterjee(7092345)EME.I have sent my all family pension Document
to EME records secundrabad.I request your office many times due to sanction order of my family pension.But till date I have not
received my family pension .

Hence you are humble requested to send the PPO of family pension .I am facing financial hard ship.
I had frequently approached to your office since two years but your office no reply is still.

I request to take favoyrable action please.

Smt Krishna Chatterjee.
W/O Late Hav Santosh kumar Chatterjee.
Vill & P.O - Patikabari ,Dist - Murshidabad.
West Bengal - 742121