EME RECORDS Secunderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about EME RECORDS Secunderabad

Nov 10, 2017

Non Receipt corrigendum ppo

My exarmy no 14582784pH/Nb/Sub Susanta Kumar Roy.my ppo no S/063714/2008dt04/02/2009.l am not benefit as per notional pay fixations and orop benefit.
Please send my corrigendum ppo as per notional pay benefit.
Naresh.bsr

Nov 6, 2017

Non received enchaned pension

Sir, I am ex hav naresh kumar sharma retired from army ( corp of EME ) weg 31/08/2008 after completion of 26 years of service. My PPO NO is S/034528/2008(army) dated 7/06/2008. At retiring time my basic pension was Rs 3647/-,but the basic pension for same rank or also having low rank as compare to me , same length or less length of service received more basic pension due they get ACP nayeb subedar but I don't get enchaned pension till date becoz I don't get ACP nayeb subedar where as I done more length of service

So please take necessary action to solve the issue. My pension account no. 11264178221 branch SBI bulandshahr,

With regards,

Mob no. 9719739322
Email id :

Nov 3, 2017

STEPPING UP PAY

Please refer to EME Records ( Service Pension) letter No JC-767046F/SP(RH)/Pen dated 07 August 2017.
As per para 3 of EME Records letter under reference intimated that case is under progress with PAO (OR) EME ,Secunderabad and the same will be intimated that NE-1 will finalize the case and will be intimated to me, since three months is going to past no intimation has been received so far.
In view of the above, you are requested to intimate how many months it will take to finalise the case. An early reply is requested.

JC-767046F Subedar Honorary Lieutenant

QUERY ON STEPPING UP PAY

harendra_gkp

Nov 1, 2017

NON RECEIPT OF LUGGAGE CLAIM

I AM JC-758436H, EX SUB HARENDRA SINGH, Retired from the service on Apr 16. I have submitted my final luggage claim in the month of Jul 16. The claim was passed and fwd to NE-1 for payment before 8 Months. The amount is still not credited to my account on further liaison with Mr Vijay Kumar, He is telling that PAO(OR) has stopped the releasing of payment. Kindly make my long due payment at the earliest.

Ex Sub Harendra Singh

Mob 9059350700

Receive online payment

My examy army No 14582784p ex H/Nb/Shub susanta Kumar Roy . receive your online payment. I requsted that my
Parmanent address and name rank will be correct enter .l see that address and rank name i incorrect enter my address
For clalrikal mistake . below given my address
H/Nb/Shub susanta Kumar Roy
Coll+post.... Joyrambatia
Dist.... Bankurar
Pin...722161
Phone....9679747419
Email.susanta.exarmy@gmail.com
Ganesan Ganesan Natarajan

Havildhar ACP-l convert MACP-lll

Sir,. My Army No 14567579w HAV/ACP-l N.. Ganesan I am in pension on 30-04-2010. My PPO No :- S/015971/2010 dated 17-02-2010. Then the new PPO No:-S/CORR/040925/2012, dated 19-09-3012. I got ACP-l in it. Now the pensioners have been reassigned to MACP-lll and they are getting the same as the canteen benefits Nb/Sub. They are asking us to come up with a letter asking them to write a letter in their records. So please ask me for a letter to MACP-lll very humble. Thanking you.
Ganesan Ganesan Natarajan

Havildhar ACP-l to MACP-lll

Sir,. I request 14567579w Hav/ACP-l N. Ganesan ( Ex-Army) that in the CSD canteen they say that all concessions in CSD are available only if they convert ACP-l to MACP-lll and the Canteen, the pensioners showed the letter to send MACP-lll to the pensioners. So ask me too humbly to help MACP-lll. My PPO No:-S/015971/2010,S/CORR/040925/2012
P/1

Oct 20, 2017

Not able to receive the OROP BENIFIT

I beg to state that I 1485065f, Havildar ACP- 1READ
HONY NB SUB Kishor Kumar NATH Service 26 years 26 day
DOE -6 Aug 1985, DOR-1 SEP 2011
PPO No- S/CORR/242781/2013
ORIGINAL PPO- S/024418/2011
I would like mention that the OROP benefit are been enjoyed by other and I am not able to get the same benefit.and I have written letter to cheif manager , CPPC Mumbai , Central Bank Of India but didn't get any response from there.
So therefore I request to take favourable action please .
Shiba prosad kar

Oct 7, 2017

Birth DO part II not received

Respected sir I Jc 214058m Sub Maj(Hony) Shiba Prosad kar retired from army 31 July 2001.My son Suvhankar Prosad Kar born at Base Hospital Barrackpour, at that time I was posted at 507 Army Base Work Shop Kankinara 24 parganas (N) ,.WB.My son is studying BE Tech (ME) and wish to apply for scholar ship hence birth DO part II is must.I have apply twise for the same please forward the same to my address. my address:- Green park No -01 Lane, Barrackpour road, Po-Noapara (Barasat) WB, PIn 700125.Thanking to you for this kindness please (my mobile No 8902226841)
jayakumar jks

Sep 21, 2017

NON RECIEVING THE ENHANCED PENSION

I am ACP NK SUB Jayakumar J,,army no- 14604490K retired from Army (from the Corps of EME) wef 31/03/2013 after completion of 26 years of service.My PPO No. is S/015137/2013(Army) dated 9/03/2013. At the retiring time my basic pension was Rs 10029/-,but the basic pension for some rank holders,retired on the same date with same length of service, are revised as RS 10405/-,but i haven't got the enhanced pension til date.
After retirement the government have granted the rank of Hon Nk Subedar vide part 2 Order No 1/############dated 15/08/2013.

So please take necessary action to solve the issue.My pension Account no.30270880865 Branch SBI Chathanoor,
with regards,

MOB NO-9495114186
EMAIL ID-jayakumarj953@gmail.com
jayakumar jks

Sep 21, 2017

non recieving the enhanced pension

I am ACP Nk/ SUB Jayakumar J,Retired from Army ( Corps of EME) wef 31/03/2013 after completion of 26 years of service.My PPO No. is S/015137/2013(Army) dated 9/03/2013. At the retiring time my basic pension was Rs 10029/-,but the basic pension for same rank holders,retired on the same date with same length of service, are revised as RS 10405/-,but I haven't got the enhanced pension til date.
After retirement the Government have granted the rank of Hon Nk/ Sub vide part II Order No 1/############dated 15/08/2013.

with regards,

Mob No-9495114186
EMail ID-jayakumarj953@gmail.com
N. Kannan

Sep 17, 2017

SUB: To be request original intimation of part-II order copy regarding birth of my daughter
Respected sir!
With due respect and humble submission, I beg to lay the following few lines for your kind consideration and favourable action please.
Sir I No 14612393F Ex Nk (TS) N.Kannan Residing above address was retired from EME Corps 31-05-2008. The Part II Order regarding birth of my daughter named K.SHRUTHIKA (DOB- 28 May 2008) has been published vide Part II Order No-1/############. Its intimation copy has come to Zilla Sainik Board, Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu. But I have not received its original copy till now
So hereby request you to kindly send original intimation of Part-II Order copy of my daughter birth to my present address. My present address is given below. My E-Mail ID is kannanparami@gmail.com
Present Address
4/245, E-Block,
Rajsrinagar,Subanagar,
Vill- Ayyaneri,
Teh- Kovilpatti,
Dist- Tuticorin,
State- TamilNadu,
Pin- 628502.

Sir I will remain great full for this act of kindness.

Thanking you sir
arjun rawat

Sep 13, 2017

pension complanit

i beg to say that my mother Smt Madhavi devi rawat W/O Shri Sagat Singh Rawat EME Army no 7126332 Rank Nb Subedar retired on 31 may 1993 kindly i want to say my mother get monthly pension 12282.00pm properly till feb 2017 but i mother dead on 7 march 2017 i inform in Dist soldier welfare board haldwani where i known my mother get pension of less than havildar rank
plg. i humble request to you why my parents not get Nb subedar rank pension,
i waiting for your response.
as soon as i will send hard copy of document

ARJUN SINGH RAWAT
SON OF Smt Madhavi devi rawat/Shri Sagat singh rawat
Rawat Bhawan indra nager no 1,Bindukhatta P.O Lalkuan
Nainital uttarakhand Pin code 262402
mobile no-07351424717
email id -rawatarjun1947@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2017

What new latest corrigendum PPO status

My army no 14582784p Ex H/Nb/Sub Susanta Kumar Roy PPO no S/063714/08dt04/02/09 pension dt on 01/06/09 . when our latest corrigendum PPO will be send to individual.
Please inform my under my Email address or permanent address.
Your faithfully

Sir.pl my mob No add 9521722707
shilanathsingh

Sep 4, 2017

GRANT OF DA

1. I No JC764243Y Sub Shila Nath Singh was retired on 28 Feb 2014.
2. The Govenment has issued orders for increase of DA @10% per month
wef 01 jan 2014.
3. It is therefore, requested that the amount of 10% DA wef 01 Jan 2014 (including
Jan-Feb 2014 DA + leave encashment ) concerning to PAO(OR) EME
My banker details are as under SBI Marhowrah:-
A/c no:- 11467552427 (joint a/c)
20035896450 (single a/c)
Mahendra Manvar

Aug 22, 2017

Non receipt of Sangam PPO

I Manvar Mahendra Kumar Ramji bhai,Army No-14586341L,Rank-Ex Naik,Retirement on 30 Nov 2001,PPO number S/968780/2001,i hve not receipt any revised PPO,please do needfull.
Jagdish Bisht

Aug 18, 2017

Stepping up of pay not credited

Sir, As per PAO (ORs) EME letter No G Tech/Step Up dated 10 April 2017 in which RS 4000/- wef 01 November 1999 to be published and accordingly the amount to be adjusted in my bank account. Neither EME Records nor PAO(ORs) EME informed nor credited the amount in my bank account. You are requested to look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

JC-767046F. Subedar/Honorary Lieutenant
Contact No - 7990382805
E-mail ID - bishtjagdish777@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2017

Latest basic pension

Please send latest pension after 24 years service in H/Nb/Sub . send my email address basic pension .

Aug 16, 2017

Non Receipt corrigendum ppo

My exarmy no 14582784p H/Nb/Sub Susanta Kumar Roy ppo no S/063714/2008dt 04/02/09. I am not recieve any benefit 7th pay commission.l am Hav from 03/2000 till date 31/09/2009. I am not profit notional pay.please send me notional pay profit and corrigendum ppo.
Mahendra Pal Tomar

Jul 14, 2017

LPC-CUM DATA SHEET FOR COUNTING OF APPRENTICE SERVICE

please ref your letter No 7118742/SP(ACP)/Pen dated 18 Mar 2017 addressed to PAO (OR) EME NE section Secunderabad-21. Corr PPO has not been received so far.
please do the needfull.

Ashok Mishra

Jul 3, 2017

Service Pension not Received from may 2017 to till date 2017

Respect Sir ,
With due respect ,I beg to state that , I am SUB Ashok Kumar Mishra retired Army EME in the month of 1May 2017 . I beg to state that My pension was not started from May 2017 to Till Date 2017 . And my Gratuity And Commutation was not received by bank . And also my PPO was not received from my branch SBI ( State Bank Of India ) Sareya Pipra Post - Sareya Branch Code - 9226 Tehsil - Areraj Distt - East Champaran Bihar .

Therefore I request to please grant my application and kindly request to quickly action for my complaint.

My Details and Information are as Below

Bank Account Number - 11701039735 .
IFC Code - SBIN0009226 .
PPO Number And Date - S/19512/2017 ( Army )- 31 March 2017 .
Gmail id - Ashok766621@gmail.com .
Mobile Number - 9801054022 .

Your Faithfully
Pin Code - 845419 State - Bihar
A.Radhakrishnan

Jun 30, 2017

PPO Sangam

I am A Radha Krishnan ex army no Jc 181593k Honorary captain Retired on 30 June 2004.My original PPO no is s/019527/2004. I have not received Sangam PPO till on date.Please do the needful to issue the same.

Plastic factory - Illegal factory in fully resident area
    Illegal and unauthorized company running in residential...
    shapoorji pallonji - Payment not receive to longtime
    We are Techno securities (India), Jaipur, we installed...
    Honda unicorn 150 - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    fedex courier - Wrongly Updated as item delivered
    My name is ravinder pal singh & my mobile no. is...
    Citi Financial - loan account not closed after paid settlement amount
    HELLO SIR MYSLEF MANJOG DNYANESHWAR GOSAVI FROM NAGPUR...
    HONDA TWO wheeler - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    rozana daawat rice niki 40 - Daawat Pulav rice
    The basmati pulav rice had 3 different types of rice mixed...
    uc news team - pending approval status
    Hi UC News Team, It has been ages since my account is...
    Delhi Jal Board - Gutter water supplied
    Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30...
    Nathella Jewellery - Non payment of Gold chit fund
    Chit gold saving scheme Nathella Chit gold saving scheme...