EME RECORDS Secunderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about EME RECORDS Secunderabad

Dear Madam/Sir,

I would like to bring to your notice that I, JC 47725 Naib Subedar (AA) Vehicle Ghanshyam Dass Madan, retired on 15/09/1970 with original PPO number S/27290/1970, have not received revised corrigendum PPO of pre-2006. Due to that, I had registered a complaint with PCDA Allahabad on 30/06/2019 with complaint no. 30215 to obtain the revised PPO . Over this, I had received a reply from PCDA Allahabad that, they had already issued the revised PPO with no. S/CORR/6th /CPC/116347/2013 and had asked me to contact the Record Office Secunderabad for the same. But, so far, neither I nor my present DPDO Brar Sqaure Delhi Cantt. have received a copy of it from their office.
Due to all this, my dues and arrears against my pension are still pending with the govt. So, you are requested to look into this matter and contact the EME Record office and ask them to send a copy of revised PPO to DPRO Brar Square Delhi Cantt. And to me at [email protected]

Ghanshyam Dass Madan

Hello Madam/ Sir,

I would like to bring to your notice that I, JC 47725 Naib Subedar (AA) Vehicle Ghanshyam Dass Madan, retired on 15/09/1970 with original PPO number S/27290/1970, have not received revised corrigendum PPO of pre-2006. Due to that, I had registered a complaint with PCDA Allahabad on 30/06/2019 with complaint no. 30215 to obtain the revised PPO. Over this, I had received a reply from PCDA Allahabad that, they had already issued the revised PPO with no. S/CORR/6th /CPC/116347/2013 and had asked me to contact the Record Office Secunderabad for the same. But, so far, neither I nor my present DPDO Brar Sqaure Delhi Cantt. have received a copy of it from their office.
Due to all this, my dues and arrears against my pension are still pending with the govt. So, you are requested to look into this matter and contact the EME Record office and ask them to send a copy of revised PPO to DPRO Brar Square Delhi Cantt. And to me at my registered address mentioned in the records.

Ghanshyam Dass Madan
AKPandey1966

Jul 17, 2019

Grant of MACP

Grant of MACP
I am an aviation fitter of corps of EME and my service particular appended below.
No 14573141W Ex NK Ajit Kumar Pandey date of enrollment is 12th Oct 1984 and date of retired from EME record secunderabad 31 oct 2006.
I have not been awarded ACP rank and suffer financial loss till date.

Hence,I am inviting your kind attention ADM Instr for grant of MACP by PS-2(c) vide letter No. B/33513/ACP/AG/PS-2(c) dated 13 Jun 2011 and MODID No. 1(13)/2011-D(pay/service) dated 30 june 2014

As per the policy a sep.entitled to first financial up-gradation of pay the rank Naik on complication of 8 years service under MACP.

Whereas I had promoted to the rank of Naik during 2002 after the completion of 17 years qualifying service due to the lack of vacancy in corps roster subsequently , as per ibid orders second financial up-gradation of the rank of havaldar on the complication of 16 years of service.

Whereas I had served 22 years 19 days qualifying service and retried from service from 31th OCT 2006.But I had not been grant ACP rank till date,hence it is my earnest request.Please do the needful for grant of ACP-II under intimation to me soon.

Ex-Nk Ajit Kumar Pandey
Email id:- [email protected]
rajkumar majumdar

Jul 16, 2019

Non receipt of corrigendum PPO

Sir, I JC-764771H Sub Raj Kumar Majumdar retired from Army on 31 Oct 2015. My original PPO No S/24175/2015(Army). I have not received any corrigendum PPO till date. My two corrigendum PPO is missing. My home address is SAI RAM APARTMENT, 3RD FLOOR, FLAT NO A, VILL-NANNA, PO-JETIA, DISTT-24 PARGANAS(NORTH), PIN - 743135. WEST BENGAL. Request necessary action. My E-mail "[email protected]"
Arvind kumarq

Jul 15, 2019

PPO DISBILITY

NAME-ARVIND KUMAR SINGH ARMY NO-14622517Y EX HAV ARVIND KUMAR SINGH..31/AUG/2018 KO RETIER AAYA ABHI TK NA DISIBILITY KA PENSION AAYA NA KOI PPO AAYA LAGBAGH 1 YEAR HO GYA HAME SUCHIT KIYA JAE KYU NHI AARHA MAINE RECORD KERNAL KE NAME SE LETTER LIKHA USKA BHI KOI REPLY NHI AAYA 35 DAYS HO GYA HAME BTAYA JAE KYA KARAN HAI..MOBILE NO-8264903157 EMAIL [email protected]

PPO DISBILITY

Malay Kanti

Jun 29, 2019

EME records raised observation on 64KB ECHS card

I have received a SMS from EME Records tha tobservation is the,which has been sent by the Stn.HQ Agartala for 64KB card
1. confirm the type of observation details for further submission of reqd.document or uploading thereof.
my No. is 7107141N HAV/Hony.nb/sub Malay Kanti Dhar,
fwd to EME records vide Registration No.0001256752 treat matter urgent.
Dharmendra Kumar Rai

Jun 8, 2019

AP Fund, AGI, Leave Incashment, Graduaty not recieved

I am Hav D.K. Rai my army no is 14625654H . My retirement date is 30 April 2019 I have not recieved any sum of amount so far. How can I get my Canteen and ECHS card.

Kindly see through it I am facing many problems kindly allow me your help line no. so that I can ring it up.

Kindly chance my email id I have given [email protected] and now it has to be [email protected]
Das Dilip Kumar

May 26, 2019

REQUEST CHANGE OF DOB OF MY WIFE

This is to inform you that I am retired Nb Sub/
Tech B vehicle, Dilip Kumar Das, JC No 757695Y,
retired on 28th Feb 2007, PPO No S/016485/2007(ARMY) I have
submitted a request letter along with first class majistrate
notified and signed stamp paper and others relevent
documents like xerox of voter card, PAN Card, Aadhar
Card, and school leaving certificate for ammendment of date
of birth of my wife Mrs Sutapa Das to our district
soldier board, Nadia District Soldier Board,
Krishnagar. Please refer theizila sainik board office letter
No 20/2016/ZSBK/594(a)dated 21/07/2016. After that neither I
have received any information nor ZSBK, I have also sent 4
letters to EME records asking for the ammendment part II
order No. But till day no responses from records. I am
facing problems when approaching for any GOVT documentation. So need the DOB change part II order copy as early as possible please.

& Regards Dilip Kumar
Das 9775521087
Bijendradubey

May 25, 2019

Revision of pension

Officer in charge . . EME Record Secundrabad AP. As per PCDA pension Allahabad circular No 617 dated06-02-2019 to carry out SUOMOTo revision subject to the approval of ministry of defense ,As per present information by PCDA Allahabad my service details /database has not been revived by RO s ,So not possible to prepare your eppo as soon as possible, please contact to your RO. Kindly verify my service details /database and send to PCDA pension Allahabad for further issuing eppo as per above circular . Ex Hony Sub Major Bijendra Nath Dubey JC-187864M PPO No S/014334/93 Army. EMail ID Bijendradubeyeme @gmail.com. Mob No 9415880526. SBI Main Branch Ghazipur UP 23001. Pension Account No 11156239132
Dilaharan Ram Sahu

May 17, 2019

Non received gratuity and pension

1 Ex HAV Dilaharan Ram Sahu No 14624573w PPO No
############ . Sir mai 28 Feb 2019 ko retired hua tha .Abhi Tak pension aor gratuity nahi Mila hai .
2 PPO me distt BEMETA likha tha Jo ki BEMETARA hai.
State: ka Name CHANDIGARH likha tha Jo ki
CHHATTISGARH hai.
3.Basic pay 40400/ tha. actual Basic pay 42300/ hai. 4.In sab cury ke liye supporting documents ke sath Application 28 Feb ko diya tha . but Kya hua ab Tak kuch pata nahi chal raha hai.
Dilaharan Ram Sahu

May 17, 2019

Non received gratuity and pension

1.I have retired on 28 Feb my PPO no is ############ I have not received gratuity & pension
2.in PPO district & state's spelling
Mistake.Correct is distt: BEMETARA state:CHHATTISGARH.
3.Less basic pay:40400/
Correct basic pay is:42300/
Take an action please sir
Vijayakrishnan Kummali

Apr 18, 2019

ECHS card for wife.

I had applied for ECHS card on 3rd Feb 2 018 and received the card in Jan 2019.But due to some correction in the date of birth of my wife the dependent card was withdrawn.Necessary documents were resubmitted in December 2018.The status of my application is "records verified"as on 4/3/2019.My application no is17089.Please speed up the matter.
With regards,
Vijayakrishnan kummali.
JyotinOza

Apr 4, 2019

Pension stoppage

Hello Sir,

I am Jyotin Oza son of Late. Shri Deviprasad Oza ranked Havildar with Service No. 752969K. He has retired from Indian Army back dated 21-Aug-1978. My father has also served into Gujarat Police after that till he got retired from it in year 1999. Till the time of his death, we were getting his pension transferred into bank directly. but after that we werre told by Bank officials in Central bank of India, Surendranagar branch that a widow won't get pension of both Gujarat Police and Indian Army after his demise and we not being aware of our rights have agreed on that part. Recently me and my family have migrated to Ahmedabad from our native Wadhwan city(Dist. Surendranagar) and when we were transferring my mothers Guajarat Police pension account, came to know from Bank officials here that Army pension is never unavailed for widowed wife although the person cease to exist. I am not sure about the rules and regulations for the same. Please support what is procedure for my mother to avail Army family pension. I am a bit late in raising this complaint but as always having Faith in Army officials, i would request you to take this concern on priority basis supporting my mother for future to come.

I would also like to state here the Serial No. of my father's certificate of discharge for transfer as "2394/78".

Please feel free to reach out to me by any means of communication mentioned below :

Email : [email protected]
Phone : 9879356844, 9033853244

Jyotin Oza.
Champs devi

Mar 18, 2019

EME rrcord office mein Naam darj karne Hetu

Main Shrimati Champa Devi wife of 710 4334 h Late Shri birendraSingh Meri ladki Kumari Neha Singh ka Janam 10 june 1996 ko hua tha Jiska Naam mahine Zila Sainik board Karyalaya Balia main 8june2001 ko darj karaya thstha main dinank 16 march2019 ko Zila Sainik board Karyalaya Balia Main ashrith Praman Patra ke liye aavedan Diya to unho ne kaha ki aap ki ladki ka naam Zila Sainik board Karyalaya Ballia Mein Dard Nahi Hai aap isko e m e record office Secunderabad mein Dard kare sir Mein Jaana chahti Hun Ki Meri ladki Kumari Neha Singh ka naam record office mein dard hai ya nahi Agar Nahi Hai To Mujhe Kya karne chahiye kripya Mujhe guide karne ki kripa kare
Shri Mann Mera mobile number 87 9687 8685
Shriman meri email ID sarveshsingh1467 @ gmail.com hai

Mar 15, 2019

Regarding publication of part ll order vide 14518243/SR/T10

Respected Sir
I have submitted all concerned documents through RSB Delhi by Registry on 28 Fabreuary 2019.vide 14518243/SR/T10/NE -1 .Ex Naik Ashok Kumar Saxena
Kindly published DO Part ll and send a copy of probation Order under mention address
Ashok Kumar Saxena
A27A Old Slum Qtrs
Paschimpuri, New Delhi
PIN - 110063
Email [email protected]
Mobile No 9968300113 .9818796959

Mar 3, 2019

MACP from 2006 instead of 2008 and revision of PPO as per per concord table

1. I No 14546017 L Hony Nb Sub/SKT Baljit Singh was retired on 30 Jun 2006. I was promoted to Hav on 30 Mar 1991. I served in Hav rank 15 yrs and 04 months. I was not given MACP because the same was operational wef 01 Sep 2008. Now the order has been given by MOD to Army that the MACP is operational from Jan 2006 instead of Sep 2008.

2. My last pay at the time of retirement in Hav rank was 9300/-. As per concord table issued by PCDA in Oct 2018 my basic pay on Jan 2016 is 4600/- . Please can you inform my pension as per the same concord table wef Jan 2016 and also can you inform the approx time of both the process. I shall be thankfull to you.

Yours,

Baljit singh
Prashanna Kumar

Feb 27, 2019

Pls do the needful for as per below detail.

Your Complaint Status (Complaint ID : 20566)

Applicant Name : Prashanna Kumar
Original PPO : S01710195, Nk retd, 14531583N
Complaint Registered Date and Time : 2018-12-18 20:11:46
Complaint Description : Revision of disability pension. As per cercular 429 annexure forwarded to EME records before 45 days.
Complaint Status : Approved
Complaint Description : Claim not yet received at this end. please contact your record office. (G3/III/BB/COMP/2019 DT.21/1/19)

Thx 7 regards,

Prashanna Kumar,
#9765611982
KSESL

Feb 9, 2019

ECHS 64 KB Smart Card Verification

The following ECHS 64 KB Smart Card Applications submitted online through Kerala State Ex Services League, Thadiyoor Unit have been Rejected by EME Records. However, the reasons for Rejection has not been given.
1. Mrs. Mary Philip, Widow of No 7053453 Late Hony Nb Sub CM Philipose, Registration No - 0000056859
2. Mrs. Susamma Koshy, Widow of No 14318278Y Late Hav George Koshy, Registration No - 0000602155.
3. Mrs. Kunjamma Chacko, Widow of No 7028210 Late Hav VA Chacko, Registration No - 0000404806.

Simply rejecting applications of above widows without giving the reasons for rejection is not understood. Please re-verify above applications at the earliest.

Kerala State Ex Services League, Thadiyoor Unit

Feb 8, 2019

Non receipt of Commutation amounts

I JC 761513x Ex/Sub Predmen Krishan Bhat have already conveyed you earlier that my Commutation fund hasn't claimed sofor from pension cell as I have retired from services on 31Jan 2018(A/N).
As I was assured within two months my Commutation fund will be credited to my account but now 13 months have passed no fund had credited sofor.
Please you are requested please claim and cinfirm me on my E mail address that is
[email protected] and my contact number which was registered with records was 8803770479 but this Air cell company have quits from our state therefore this number is not functional here.
Now my new number is 7006426800.,Also please register this number for future communication.
Hoping for best from you end please

(Predmen Krishan Bhat)
vikramgodara12

Feb 6, 2019

Change a/c no on record

Most respectfully, I am respect of No."14607659Y Ex-Sep (ACF-1) Godara Kehar Singh". I have facing issue with record my bank a/c number. PPO no. ############ is not credited on my beneficiary a/c number 51094760462. Due to on wrong a/c number on record of my pension a/c number 15094760462.

So kindly please suggest me or update my a/c number on record.

Thanks in advance.

Godara Kehar singh
14607659Y/SP(ACP)
Mob- 9928663057
vikramgodara12

Feb 6, 2019

A/c number correction on record

So kindly please suggest me or update my a/c number on record.

Thanks in advance.

Godara Kehar singh
14607659Y/SP(ACP)
Mob- 9928663057

Feb 2, 2019

Non Receipt of Communication fund

I no ExJc 761513x Sub (hony Sub Maj) Predman Krishan Bhat was retired from crops of EME on 31 Jan 2018 after serve with Organization more than 30 yrs with high moral n dedication.
As l mentioned that I was retired on Jan 18 and NO commutation was credited in favour of me sofor,when l was assured by pension within 2-3 months I will receive said fund credited in my account,but sorry to say that my organization is in sleep mode haven't taken any action sofor.
I m in great trouble facing financial crises have started construction home after retirement hope that commutation amount will help in construction home.
Now facing a great financial trouble l hope u may understand my problem and help to a needful retired jco for completing my construction task
I would remain your thankful and hope you may give positive response
Thanks yours sir

Ex Sub/Jc no 761513x
Name.Predman Krishan Bhat
Manoj Jaybhaye

Jan 31, 2019

CORRECTION OF ECHS ONLINE APPLICATION

1. Reference ECHS Application No.0000580069

2. The following amendment of online application for old ECHS 16 KB Card in NAVANATH HARIBHAU BANGAR is requested

a) Date of Birth of KUMARI VARSHA BANGAR(Do) for17.05.1998 read as
23.11.1996
b) Date of Birth ofKUMARI ASWANI BANGAR(Do) for22.11-1996 read as
17.05.1998

State Bank of India - REFUND OF Rs,117 WHICH IS WRONGY DEBIT
    SIR I AM NOT USE BAJAJ FINANCE CARD SINCE LONG TIME AND I...
    UTIITSL - YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.
    Application Coupon number U - G023935418 Application...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Forceful Bribe
    Respected Sir, I am Anil Kumar Karekkat from Kerala,...
    Google pay - Money Transfer not credited in receiver bank account
    On 20 Aug 2019 I made a transaction (Through Contact No.)...
    up scholership - username and password
    Sir, I had registered for up scholership for...
    Rummy circle - Game not opened
    Game not opened my new mail :[email protected]
    Mobikwik - Refund issue
    My order id 108649479941 i have booked a train ticket from...
    Atria Convergence Technologies Private Limited - Inappropriate Billing
    My connection was disconnected in March 2019 with all...
    Truecept infotech - Fraud by giving impossible or very over burdened work as...
    Truecept infotech is a online part time job provider which...
    SHYMAS HONDA,KERALA ALAPPUZHA - Poor customer Service
    Recently, bought a honda activa 125 from charummod shymas...