EME RECORDS Secunderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about EME RECORDS Secunderabad

Dhurba charan Bada

Sep 29, 2019

Non Receipt of New ppo

Dear sir, I am 14608050N Hav/Armr Dhurba Charan Bada ppo -No-S/055379/2003 come to know that the 12 digit pop was generated having No- ############ but the New ppo was not received till date. It is requested to you to send me a copy of my home adress and also send a soft copy to my home adress - At- ABC Colony, B-01 ,Upperbalijhudi,Po-Sonaparbat, Dist-Sundargarh Odisha, Rourkela-769016 Email adress- [email protected] Thanking you With Regards Dhurba CharanBada
Dhurba charan Bada

Sep 29, 2019

Non Receipt of New ppo

Dear sir, I am No- 14608050N Hav /Armr Dhurba Charan Bada holding service pension ppo No-S/055379/2003 come to know that the 12 digit pop was generated having No-############ but the original copy of New ppo was not received till date if it is possible it is request to you to send me a copy of my home adress and also send a soft copy to my email adress please. Email adress- [email protected] thanking you with Regards Dhurba CharanBada
Ravinandan Mishra

Sep 26, 2019

NON RECEIPT OF ARREARS CEA LEAVE ENCASEMENT

I, No 14628358H Ex Naik Ravinandan Mishra have logged a lot of grievances and contact with Tele Phone almost two years ago against claiming of arrears but regrettably I say that I have not received my arrears till.I have also logged grievances with CPCRAMS as per PAO OR my arrears has been credit to Public fund in Month of May 2019 now is Sep 2019 but my arrases not credit in my account I am attaching three letter recent received.
I am humbly requesting you please credit amount immediately.
Pramod Kr

Sep 24, 2019

Non receipt of New PPO

NON RECEIPT OF NEW PPO
I am No 14592264X Ex Hav/Clk(SD) Pramod Kumar holding service pension PPO No S/041905/2011. I come to know that the 12 digit new PPO was generated having No ############. But the original copy of new PPO was not received till date. If it is possible it is requested to you to send me a copy to my home address and also send a soft copy to my mail address please.

Pramod Kumar

Pramod Kumar
vijayxeme

Sep 19, 2019

NON RECEIPT OF NEW PPO

I am JC 758734Y Ex Nb/Sub Daniel D (Tech C Vehs) holding service pension PPO No S/062419/2008. I come to know that the 12 digit new PPO was generated having No ############. But the original copy of new PPO was not received till date. If it is possible it is requested to you to send me a copy to my home address and also send a soft copy to my mail address please.

My home address

Daniel D
Krishan_pal

Sep 11, 2019

Pension review

Sir,. My self EXHAV- Krishan pal sing. Date of Enrollment: 28/08/71 Date of Retirement : 31/08/1995. Old PPO NO. S/021342/95 . New PPO NO. suomoto PPO ############. Plz clear me I received the pension is Updated or not. As I compare of other my pension in not updated.

EXHAV-Krishan pal Singh

Phone : 9568748593, 9927519872, 7668115478
E- mail address : [email protected]
ankushrajput

Sep 8, 2019

Date of Birth Change of my wife (Madhu)

This is to inform you that I am retired CFN/TNR , Yogender kumar Rajput, No 14603004p,
Retired on 31st August 2003, PPO No S/046301/2003 (ARMY) I have submitted a request letter along with first class magistrate notified and signed stamp paper and others relevant documents like Xerox of voter card, PAN card, Aadhar Card and school leaving certificate for amendment of date of birth of my wife Mrs Madhu Rajput to our district soldier board, Ghaziabad District Soldier Board, Uttar Pradesh , Please refer the zila sainik board office letter No-Z.S.K.P/GZB/PT-II/14603004-P/2019 (a)08feb/2019.After that neither I have received any information nor ZSBK,I have also sent 2 letters to EME records asking for amendment part II order No. but till day no responses from records . I am facing problems when approaching for any GOVT documentation. So need the DOB change part II order copy as early as possible please.
Your faithfully
Yogender kumar Rajput
Periyappan

Aug 23, 2019

Pension

I am Nk (Mt) Retd Pandiarajan invalid on medical grounds after completing 10 yrs and 11 months. Worrying about service pension.
Periyappan

Aug 23, 2019

Pension issue

I am Nk (MT) Retd Vk Pandiarajan Imb on 1

Dear Madam/Sir,

I would like to bring to your notice that I, JC 47725 Naib Subedar (AA) Vehicle Ghanshyam Dass Madan, retired on 15/09/1970 with original PPO number S/27290/1970, have not received revised corrigendum PPO of pre-2006. Due to that, I had registered a complaint with PCDA Allahabad on 30/06/2019 with complaint no. 30215 to obtain the revised PPO . Over this, I had received a reply from PCDA Allahabad that, they had already issued the revised PPO with no. S/CORR/6th /CPC/116347/2013 and had asked me to contact the Record Office Secunderabad for the same. But, so far, neither I nor my present DPDO Brar Sqaure Delhi Cantt. have received a copy of it from their office.
Due to all this, my dues and arrears against my pension are still pending with the govt. So, you are requested to look into this matter and contact the EME Record office and ask them to send a copy of revised PPO to DPRO Brar Square Delhi Cantt. And to me at [email protected]

Ghanshyam Dass Madan

Hello Madam/ Sir,

I would like to bring to your notice that I, JC 47725 Naib Subedar (AA) Vehicle Ghanshyam Dass Madan, retired on 15/09/1970 with original PPO number S/27290/1970, have not received revised corrigendum PPO of pre-2006. Due to that, I had registered a complaint with PCDA Allahabad on 30/06/2019 with complaint no. 30215 to obtain the revised PPO. Over this, I had received a reply from PCDA Allahabad that, they had already issued the revised PPO with no. S/CORR/6th /CPC/116347/2013 and had asked me to contact the Record Office Secunderabad for the same. But, so far, neither I nor my present DPDO Brar Sqaure Delhi Cantt. have received a copy of it from their office.
Due to all this, my dues and arrears against my pension are still pending with the govt. So, you are requested to look into this matter and contact the EME Record office and ask them to send a copy of revised PPO to DPRO Brar Square Delhi Cantt. And to me at my registered address mentioned in the records.

Ghanshyam Dass Madan
AKPandey1966

Jul 17, 2019

Grant of MACP

Grant of MACP
I am an aviation fitter of corps of EME and my service particular appended below.
No 14573141W Ex NK Ajit Kumar Pandey date of enrollment is 12th Oct 1984 and date of retired from EME record secunderabad 31 oct 2006.
I have not been awarded ACP rank and suffer financial loss till date.

Hence,I am inviting your kind attention ADM Instr for grant of MACP by PS-2(c) vide letter No. B/33513/ACP/AG/PS-2(c) dated 13 Jun 2011 and MODID No. 1(13)/2011-D(pay/service) dated 30 june 2014

As per the policy a sep.entitled to first financial up-gradation of pay the rank Naik on complication of 8 years service under MACP.

Whereas I had promoted to the rank of Naik during 2002 after the completion of 17 years qualifying service due to the lack of vacancy in corps roster subsequently , as per ibid orders second financial up-gradation of the rank of havaldar on the complication of 16 years of service.

Whereas I had served 22 years 19 days qualifying service and retried from service from 31th OCT 2006.But I had not been grant ACP rank till date,hence it is my earnest request.Please do the needful for grant of ACP-II under intimation to me soon.

Ex-Nk Ajit Kumar Pandey
Email id:- [email protected]
rajkumar majumdar

Jul 16, 2019

Non receipt of corrigendum PPO

Sir, I JC-764771H Sub Raj Kumar Majumdar retired from Army on 31 Oct 2015. My original PPO No S/24175/2015(Army). I have not received any corrigendum PPO till date. My two corrigendum PPO is missing. My home address is SAI RAM APARTMENT, 3RD FLOOR, FLAT NO A, VILL-NANNA, PO-JETIA, DISTT-24 PARGANAS(NORTH), PIN - 743135. WEST BENGAL. Request necessary action. My E-mail "[email protected]"
Arvind kumarq

Jul 15, 2019

PPO DISBILITY

NAME-ARVIND KUMAR SINGH ARMY NO-14622517Y EX HAV ARVIND KUMAR SINGH..31/AUG/2018 KO RETIER AAYA ABHI TK NA DISIBILITY KA PENSION AAYA NA KOI PPO AAYA LAGBAGH 1 YEAR HO GYA HAME SUCHIT KIYA JAE KYU NHI AARHA MAINE RECORD KERNAL KE NAME SE LETTER LIKHA USKA BHI KOI REPLY NHI AAYA 35 DAYS HO GYA HAME BTAYA JAE KYA KARAN HAI..MOBILE NO-8264903157 EMAIL [email protected]

PPO DISBILITY

Malay Kanti

Jun 29, 2019

EME records raised observation on 64KB ECHS card

I have received a SMS from EME Records tha tobservation is the,which has been sent by the Stn.HQ Agartala for 64KB card
1. confirm the type of observation details for further submission of reqd.document or uploading thereof.
my No. is 7107141N HAV/Hony.nb/sub Malay Kanti Dhar,
fwd to EME records vide Registration No.0001256752 treat matter urgent.
Dharmendra Kumar Rai

Jun 8, 2019

AP Fund, AGI, Leave Incashment, Graduaty not recieved

I am Hav D.K. Rai my army no is 14625654H . My retirement date is 30 April 2019 I have not recieved any sum of amount so far. How can I get my Canteen and ECHS card.

Kindly see through it I am facing many problems kindly allow me your help line no. so that I can ring it up.

Kindly chance my email id I have given [email protected] and now it has to be [email protected]
Das Dilip Kumar

May 26, 2019

REQUEST CHANGE OF DOB OF MY WIFE

This is to inform you that I am retired Nb Sub/
Tech B vehicle, Dilip Kumar Das, JC No 757695Y,
retired on 28th Feb 2007, PPO No S/016485/2007(ARMY) I have
submitted a request letter along with first class majistrate
notified and signed stamp paper and others relevent
documents like xerox of voter card, PAN Card, Aadhar
Card, and school leaving certificate for ammendment of date
of birth of my wife Mrs Sutapa Das to our district
soldier board, Nadia District Soldier Board,
Krishnagar. Please refer theizila sainik board office letter
No 20/2016/ZSBK/594(a)dated 21/07/2016. After that neither I

Das 9775521087
Bijendradubey

May 25, 2019

Revision of pension

Officer in charge . . EME Record Secundrabad AP. As per PCDA pension Allahabad circular No 617 dated06-02-2019 to carry out SUOMOTo revision subject to the approval of ministry of defense ,As per present information by PCDA Allahabad my service details /database has not been revived by RO s ,So not possible to prepare your eppo as soon as possible, please contact to your RO. Kindly verify my service details /database and send to PCDA pension Allahabad for further issuing eppo as per above circular . Ex Hony Sub Major Bijendra Nath Dubey JC-187864M PPO No S/014334/93 Army. EMail ID Bijendradubeyeme @gmail.com. Mob No 9415880526. SBI Main Branch Ghazipur UP 23001. Pension Account No 11156239132
Dilaharan Ram Sahu

May 17, 2019

Non received gratuity and pension

1 Ex HAV Dilaharan Ram Sahu No 14624573w PPO No
############ . Sir mai 28 Feb 2019 ko retired hua tha .Abhi Tak pension aor gratuity nahi Mila hai .
2 PPO me distt BEMETA likha tha Jo ki BEMETARA hai.
State: ka Name CHANDIGARH likha tha Jo ki
CHHATTISGARH hai.
3.Basic pay 40400/ tha. actual Basic pay 42300/ hai. 4.In sab cury ke liye supporting documents ke sath Application 28 Feb ko diya tha . but Kya hua ab Tak kuch pata nahi chal raha hai.
Dilaharan Ram Sahu

May 17, 2019

Non received gratuity and pension

1.I have retired on 28 Feb my PPO no is ############ I have not received gratuity & pension
2.in PPO district & state's spelling
Mistake.Correct is distt: BEMETARA state:CHHATTISGARH.
3.Less basic pay:40400/
Correct basic pay is:42300/
Take an action please sir
Vijayakrishnan Kummali

Apr 18, 2019

ECHS card for wife.

I had applied for ECHS card on 3rd Feb 2 018 and received the card in Jan 2019.But due to some correction in the date of birth of my wife the dependent card was withdrawn.Necessary documents were resubmitted in December 2018.The status of my application is "records verified"as on 4/3/2019.My application no is17089.Please speed up the matter.
With regards,
Vijayakrishnan kummali.
JyotinOza

Apr 4, 2019

Pension stoppage

Hello Sir,

I am Jyotin Oza son of Late. Shri Deviprasad Oza ranked Havildar with Service No. 752969K. He has retired from Indian Army back dated 21-Aug-1978. My father has also served into Gujarat Police after that till he got retired from it in year 1999. Till the time of his death, we were getting his pension transferred into bank directly. but after that we werre told by Bank officials in Central bank of India, Surendranagar branch that a widow won't get pension of both Gujarat Police and Indian Army after his demise and we not being aware of our rights have agreed on that part. Recently me and my family have migrated to Ahmedabad from our native Wadhwan city(Dist. Surendranagar) and when we were transferring my mothers Guajarat Police pension account, came to know from Bank officials here that Army pension is never unavailed for widowed wife although the person cease to exist. I am not sure about the rules and regulations for the same. Please support what is procedure for my mother to avail Army family pension. I am a bit late in raising this complaint but as always having Faith in Army officials, i would request you to take this concern on priority basis supporting my mother for future to come.

I would also like to state here the Serial No. of my father's certificate of discharge for transfer as "2394/78".

Please feel free to reach out to me by any means of communication mentioned below :

Email : [email protected]
Phone : 9879356844, 9033853244

Jyotin Oza.
Champs devi

Mar 18, 2019

EME rrcord office mein Naam darj karne Hetu

Main Shrimati Champa Devi wife of 710 4334 h Late Shri birendraSingh Meri ladki Kumari Neha Singh ka Janam 10 june 1996 ko hua tha Jiska Naam mahine Zila Sainik board Karyalaya Balia main 8june2001 ko darj karaya thstha main dinank 16 march2019 ko Zila Sainik board Karyalaya Balia Main ashrith Praman Patra ke liye aavedan Diya to unho ne kaha ki aap ki ladki ka naam Zila Sainik board Karyalaya Ballia Mein Dard Nahi Hai aap isko e m e record office Secunderabad mein Dard kare sir Mein Jaana chahti Hun Ki Meri ladki Kumari Neha Singh ka naam record office mein dard hai ya nahi Agar Nahi Hai To Mujhe Kya karne chahiye kripya Mujhe guide karne ki kripa kare
Shri Mann Mera mobile number 87 9687 8685
Shriman meri email ID sarveshsingh1467 @ gmail.com hai

Pan card - PAN CAR NOT RECIVE
    Dear Sir/Mam Pan Crad Not Recive ...
    CUPA - Dog to be rescued
    There is a dog on our street whose around 15 years old. ...
    Bhagwati Hospital Sector 13 Rohini - Service very bad
    In your hostpital, the treatment is not so useless as to...
    Galaxy Homes Kochi - Construction Delay & Abandonment
    Builders are coming up with many reasons to evade from the...
    Shatayupathy - Not cured disease
    I am talking your medicine from last 30 days but now I...
    maruti showroom sai service deccan - false commitments
    I have booked car on 29 th sep2019. and dealer told me to...
    APSRTC - Lost bus pass
    I lost my bus pass which is valid upto may 2020 .I have...
    INDIAN ARMY - Indian ARMY Jaykishan Ramkishan Saini Fraud
    I went through the Quicker App and found second hand...
    HDFC Bank - Unusual chagres without any information
    I have a salary account in hdfc bank indore shehnai branch...
    GHMC electrical department street light - street light not glowing
    street light near H No 9-1-1-B/28 Defence colony Langer...