EME RECORDS Secunderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about EME RECORDS Secunderabad

204202202584

Jan 27, 2023

Disebility pension &comutation elements

Sir not clear my disebility pension &comutation
Jc 775178k
Ppo ############
Retair 30 jun 2022
Subhabrata Halder

Jan 25, 2023

AFPP Fund not credited to my account

No-17003065X
Rank-Nk
Name - Subhabrata Halder
I had applied for withdrawal Rs 1,50,000 from my AFPP fund, till now has not been credited in my bank account. As the same are needy urgently.
Sir pl accord priority.
aknarayanan

Jan 25, 2023

Sub : Non credit of revised pension Arrearrs of Hon Nb Sub pre-2006 retirees as per PCDA Allahabad Circular No. 631 dt 05.03.2020

I am Hon Nb Sub Anjoore kandadai Narayanan regt.no.14501249x retired on 31 mar 1994.
According to Pcda circular 631 my arrears not yet credited. In this regard I contacted cppc canarabank when they are about may pension data's are transferred to SPARSH 30 Oct 2022. They directed me to contact Sparsh. I have spoken to nodal officer and he said on receipt a instruction letter from RO ithen only that they can credit the arrears amount.
In this regard l sent mails on 05 Oct 2022 and 03 Nov 2022 to [email protected] and [email protected] from [email protected]
Record also replied it has been fwd to concern cell.
Being no response I contacted RO CC Mob and they gave me the complaint No. 3598 on 30 Nov 2022.
Till then no reply or actions are taken.
Please humbly request to take necessary action credit the arrears at the earliest.
Anjoore Kandadai Narayanan
Jaisiyaram

Jan 10, 2023

Non receipt of eppo,user id n password

No. 14657550p ex cfn Kumar gaurav ppo no -D127862016,date-03 may 2016 aadhar no ############ mob no 7300297318 email id [email protected]
Ramesh desai 1975

Jan 5, 2023

Pension not claimed

My father an army after he retirement, he died 1995,,iam a son of who married, my dads second wife,, sir can i eligible for maximum age of 25 years unemployed scheme, iam 20 years old when my dady death, thanq u sir pls help me sir🙏🙏🙏🌹
aknarayanan

Dec 16, 2022

Record also replied it has been fwd to concern cell.
Till then no reply or actions are taken.
Anjoore Kandadai Narayanan
Ajithkumar01

Nov 25, 2022

Aadhar details not yet linked with EME Records

Dear Concern,

I myself Ajith Kumar, Service details as mentioned: HMT (Bveh) Service No.7119104M, PPO Number : S/019102/94(ARMY).. Date of Retirement - 31st-May-1994

Till now my Aadhar details (Aadhar No : ############) is not linked with my EME Records and because of the same I am unable to log in to SPARSH as PCDA changed the pension-related processing from Bank to SPARSH.

Because of this linking issue, while login into SPARSH it is showing a demographic issue, so we are unable to do further processing.

Please advise how can I link these Aadhar details with my EME Records. Or else please help me to link the same.

My email id - [email protected] and Mobile number - 9495523470

Awaiting Reply from your end.

Ajith Kumar
Ajithkumar01

Nov 25, 2022

My Aadhar details is not yet linked with EME Records

Dear Concern,

My email id - [email protected] and Mobile number - 9495523470

Awaiting Reply from your end.

Ajith Kumar
GANESH MADIVAL

Nov 14, 2022

PAY FIXATION

RESPECTED SIR
I NEED PAY FIXATION ORDER OF GOVERNMENT AFTER 7TH PAY COMMISSION ( FOR STATE GOVERNMEMT JOB) [email protected]
kujoseph

Oct 31, 2022

APPRENTICE SERVICE

Ex. Craftsman Kuruvilla Joseph,
No. 14675577 (EME)

I was enrolled as an Apprentice at Apprentice Training School EME Bhopal on 29/10/1975 and was transferred as a combatant in men's service on 15/09/1977. I was discharged from service on 05/10/1986 in low medical Category BEE (Permanent).

Sir, Please let me know that the duration of Apprentice Service (from 29th October 1975 to 15th September 1977) will be counted in the total service.

With thanks and regards,
Kuruvilla Joseph,

Contact Ph. 9447139632
Email: [email protected]
Patil Pravin

Sep 2, 2022

Medical Pension & combod not received

Respected sir
I Try for medical Pension & combod in PCDA Allahabad. But they not give me proper answer.
I want my Medical Pension & combod.
My details below.
Rank no. 14637315P (Ex. HAV Auto tech b vehicle) Patil Pravin Vasant
Ppo no . ############ Army (EME)
Date of Enroll. 19/2/1997
Date of Retired. 30/4/2022
Dob. 15/04/1979
Mobile no. 9411580394
Email id. [email protected]
Please send me the detail on my email id.
Thanks in advance.
G Naga Bhushana Rao

Aug 27, 2022

Duplicate POR / Part II orders entered in sheet roll

JC-754398A, Sub / Master Tech Elect Guna Naga Bhushana Rao
(1) 2 (I) Para Fd Wksp Coy Part II order No 0/0050/001-004/2008 dt 02 Jul 2008 (Four serial No's 001-004)
(2) EME Records letter No 2664/T-16/ER-7 dt 25 Sep 2008 - Rejected due to non-receipt of supporting documents and not pub as per appx 'J'.
(3) 2 (I) Para Fd Wksp Coy Cancellation Part II order No ############dt 12 Nov 2008 ( cancelled only ser No 001 of Part II order No ############)
(4) 2 (I) Para Fd Wksp Coy Re-pub Part II order No ############dt 04 Nov 2008
(5) EME Records letter No 754398/T-16/SR/ER-7 dt 17 Jan 2009 - rejected due to duplicate publication.
(6) 2 (I) Para Fd Wksp Coy letter No 41102/Est-II/PC dt 13 Feb 2009 telling that Part II order No ############dt 04 Nov 2008 remains correct and supporting documents as asked are not required to fwd as per procedure in vogue.
(7) EME Records letter No JC-754398A/SR/ER-5/T-17 dt 25 Apr 2009 (DO letter of Maj B K Singh Senior Records Officer) asked that "please intimate the authority which says original documents of punishments are required to be fwd to Records Office".
(8) 2 (I) Para Fd Wksp Coy cancellation Part II order No 0/0036/084-086/2009 dt 10 May 2009. (Cancelled its Orginal Part II Orders No 0/0050/002-004/2008 dt 02 Jul 2008.
Then 2 (I) Para Fd Wksp Coy and EME Records managed 2 (I) Para Fd Wksp Coy Cancellation Part II Order No ############dt 04 Dec 2008 and Re-Pub Part II Order No ############dt 04 Dec 2008 and entered in my sheet roll and based on this punishment supersession declared in my Sub Maj Prom vide EME Records letter dt 18 Dec 2010
Ravi kumar92

Jul 26, 2022

Anomaly in basic pension

Ex-No. 14578583-Y NK Jai Narain s/. Shri Karan Singh,
Near Rohilla Dharamshala
village & P.0.- Gohana (Uttam Nagar, gali no-4) Ward no- 19 District. Sonipat (Haryana) -131301

26 july 2022

Record officer EME Records PIN-900453 C/. 56 APO

ANOMALY IN BASIC PENSION

Kindly refer my letter dated 3 october 2021 and subsequent reminder dated 4 Dec 2021 on the issue of grant of MACP.
2. In this connection, it is intimated that I have served for 22 years and my present basic pension is Rs. 18427/- whereas another colleague who has served in the coops of EME for 20 years and discharged as Nak u drawing basic Pension of Rs. 200 44/- (Ex. No- 14597778-4 NK Verender Yadav).

3. In view of the above, I sincerely request that anomaly in my basic pension may be rectified at the earlist to that not drawing less pension than my junios retired during some period. I shall remain thankful for an early and favourable action.

Yours Sincerely,

(EX- NK Jai Narain)
Email- [email protected]
RavendraSinGh878787

Jul 23, 2022

Non reciept X group pay

Sir, I am JC 764780k M tech A veh Ravendra Singh retired on 31 march 2018. I have not received X grp increased pay Rs6,200 from 3,600pm. My maximum colleagues and juniors received increased benifits. I had submitted my diploma certificate Xerox copy to record office while discharge drill. If required once again please intimate me. I will resubmit the same.
Auth- AICTE Letter no:AICTE/UG/G-41dated :13 March 2003
Duration:13 Dec 2004 to 12 Nov 2005

Sub M/ tech A veh Ravendra Singh
Farrukhabad
Mob No- 9696697265
mr. maity

Jun 23, 2022

REQUEST FOR GRANT OF MACP

1. With due respect and humble submission, I beg to say that following few lines for your kind consideration please.

2. I No 14586152F Ex Hav/Clk Sovan Kumar Maity, PPO No S/017046/2009(Army)was retired from the service after completion of 24 years on 30 Aug 2009 and I was promoted to the rank of PA HAV on 01 Mar 1997 vide EME records DO Pt-II Order No 209/0019/97 (copy attached) and I held the same rank continuously appx 12 (twelve) yrs without any promotion till my retirement i,e 30 Aug 2009, MACP of the above has not been received till date.

3. Hope you would take necessary action in this regard.
waiting for your reply.

(Sovan Kumar Maity)
PPO No S/017046/2009
sovan kumar maity

Jun 23, 2022

REQUEST FOR GRANT OF MACP

3. Hope you would take necessary action in this regard.
waiting for your reply.
Nilkanth Mahto

Jun 13, 2022

AFPP FUND WITHDRAWAL

AFFP Funds Not Withdrawal
My AFFP Funds already applyed in Apr 2022 but not withdrawal in my account till date my no 17014975L, Rank -Hav, Name-N Mahto, Unit- LRW 35 FD Regt
Pawar Sandeep Kisanrao

May 31, 2022

NON RECIEV ON COMMUTATION AND PPO

Sir ,
I am Pawar Sandeep Kisanrao Army No 14625294X Rank Ex- Hav (MACPIII) Trade Auto Tech Elect (B) Veh is retiered on 28 Feb 2021. I have not received my Original PPO by Post / Mail and Commutation money still now. But I have received record commutation granted later but commutation is not received. My family facing many types of money problem so please check and kindly solve my commutation problem pl I request you sir pl . My mobile number is 8007416402/ 9175647296 my mail id [email protected] pl i have a request again pl solve my money problem pl
Shridhar Arabole

Unit Hq 31 Arty Brig
Shridhar Arabole

Apr 7, 2022

AFFP Funds Not Withdrawal

My AFFP Funds apply in 24/01/2022 in my 4 month not withdrawal in AFFP Funds my no 14672351Y, Rank -Nike, Name-Shreedhar Subhash Arabole, Unit- HQ 31 Arty brig jhansi.
Rocky Puneda

Mar 22, 2022

Discharge book

Sir i no 14648542p my discharge date is 01 march 2021 sir mera discharge book nahi aya
Rajanjoshi1

Mar 17, 2022

Non delivery of documents By speed post/NSH1CBPO

Dear Sir/Mad

I Rajan Joshi Have sent a small envelope containing certain original documents to EME Record Office through SPEED POST SYSTEM { RUN BY GOVT OF INDIA} under receipt no EU471307807IN DT.18/02/2022 as par tracking system documents are lying in NSH 1CBPO from 20/02/2022 , I am a 68 years old ESM suffering with serious diabetes and other health related issues these documents are required by EME RECORDS to enable them to process medical assistance to me , so this is my humble request to Deliver these documents to EME RECORDS before i become casualty in absence of treatment . I will always remain grateful to you for this help .

Thanks and warm regards ,
Rajan Joshi Ex-CFN 7119263 K
Mob;-8588803405 .
R s BHADORIYA

Feb 22, 2022

Medical document

Jai hind sir.14665446 Nk ravi Singh.31 March 22 my discharge date in LMC .sir I am not recive my medical document .it necessary for release medical board.please send in unit as soon as possible
Saji.T

Feb 10, 2022

Non Receipt of PPO and Commutation

Sir ,
I am Saji.T Army No 14627868x Rank Ex- Hav (MACPIII) Trade Auto Tech (A) Veh is retiered on 30 Sep 2021. I have not received my Original PPO by Post / Mail and Commutation money still now. My family facing many types of money problem so please check and kindly solve my problem. My mobile number is 9420814735 and Mil ID is [email protected] .
ex servicemen welfare

Dec 21, 2021

No reply regarding inclusion of family pension

No reply regarding inclusion of family pension
Sir, This is to request you that I had sent you complete forms regarding inclusion of my family pension on 03 Mar 2021. I have age65+ and not well with my health.So you are requested to consider my request as early as possible
Smt Balbir Kaur Widow Daughter of