Eminance Data Management

Consumer complaints and reviews about Eminance Data Management

a high profile data entry services website.Eminance Data Management

My self Vinit, We (me and one of my friend) have been working with Eminance Data Management since 2022 on several Assignments and got our salary plus security amount refund on time. One more thing which I liked the most in Eminanace Data Management's team is that whenever I needed help in my work I immediately call them and they help me with their 100% efforts
Eminance Data Management is a pleasure to work with, on a high profile data entry services website.
Professional team, conscientious and thoroughly competent - I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this to other people who are willing to work from home.

We wishing (Eminance Data Management) the best future!

high profile data entry services website Eminance Data Management

My self Vinit, We (me and one of my friend) have been working with Eminance Data Management since 2022 on several Assignments and got our salary plus security amount refund on time. One more thing which I liked the most was that whenever I needed help in my work immediately I gave a call to them they picked up call and help in work, they always give their 100%

Eminance Data Management Wishing you the best for your future !

high profile data entry services website Eminance Data Management

My self Vinit We (me and one of my friend) have been working with Eminance Data Management since 2022 on several Assignments and got our salary plus security amount refund on time. One more thing which I liked the most was that whenever I needed help in my work immediately I gave a call to them they picked up call and help in work, they always give their 100%

Eminance Data Management Wishing you the best for your future !
Athulshillong

Jan 6, 2023

I have never seen such a reliable company in my job career

Whenever I think of my old two. So it is a pity that I wasted my time sitting at home. Whereas everyone can get a golden opportunity with an Eminance Data Management Company
I have never seen such a reliable company in my job career. As is the Eminance Data Management
I started this work in the month of AUG . I got my salary and a refund too.
5 friends have joined this site by my reference.

Eminance Data Management Great Team
Athul From Shillong
Rohit3004

Dec 29, 2022

Only Question

Hi everyone is talking about received there salary thats but did you all received your refundable amount of 2900rs as they said it will refundable with your first salary pls tell me thank you.
Just asking to clear my doubts ok.
Rohit3004

Dec 29, 2022

Only Question

Everyone is telling they have received full salary but nobody talking security deposit did any received refund amount pls reply thank you
Arthi Balakrishnan

Today i got my salary 27000/-
Thanks Eminance data management
Ananda Venkata

Dec 3, 2022

We are glad to work with your organization.

EMINANCE is doing a great job by providing home based data entry work .
We are glad to work with your organization.
The Data Entry Services offered are classified. Extraordinary Job. Much appreciated
Me and My Friends have earned a good amount by working with it.
Thanks EMINANCE to provide such kind of job opportunity in this crucial time
1Raj Patil

Nov 25, 2022

Eminance Data Management Provide To Us Is Real Make Money Typing Job

Hi am santhosh (Computer Teacher)I like making money with in Eminance. There team full supporting. There really no question about this company if really u are doing work no doubt to make money.
Thanks Eminance Data Management
Nitasha Thakur

Nov 21, 2022

Very supportive executives

I am working with Eminance February 2022 . Great place to work. Very supportive executives. Thank you. Looking forward to working further.
F090575

Nov 3, 2022

simple typing work

Thanks for humanity nature of entire team working in Eminance Data Management . They all r so kind to help the poeple like me who enrolled first time in such a typing work. I Received first assignment salary with security amount. now waiting for my second assignment.
As they told me i can work nine months in same registration which i had done with Rs. 3600
overall my first experience is good and hope for the future.
once again thanks to Eminance Data Management.
GunnaAmrutha

Oct 28, 2022

I would like to say Thanks to "Eminance Data Management"

Hey!!

Gunna Amrutha here and I would like to say Thanks to "Eminance Data Management" for offering Home Based Typing jobs and helping the needy peoples. This is a very professional service with a brilliant staff. They reply promptly and make good choices for their clients.

I recommend anyone with an eye to a professional job to give them a chance to do for you what they did for me.

sneha0sachdeva

Oct 18, 2022

This company given typing job is useful for me

Hi , This company given typing job is useful for me i used to work only 3 hours daily basic and i had done my assignment on time and  after submit my assignment  i got salary 27000 . Here i did work 3-4 assignment never come any problem .

I will take work again after finishing my exam very soon. Thanks Eminance
sneha sachdeva

Oct 18, 2022

This company given typing job is useful for me

Hi ,

This company given typing job is useful for me i used to work only 3 hours daily basic and i had done my assignment on time and after submit my assignment i got salary 27000 . Here i did work 3-4 assignment never come any problem .

I will take work again after finishing my exam very soon. Thanks Eminance
Sidhhant Sharma

Sep 28, 2022

Your project accuracy is approved and you will get a salary of 27000 INR

Hi, I have received a call from a Data Entry company named as " Eminance Data Management " Delhi and daily I have interacted with executives and as per conversation I joined the company and have received the first project of 510 pages PDF files to convert into word documents and completed on time and submitted.
After a couple of days I received an email that said  " Your project accuracy is approved and you will get a salary of 27000 INR.
So I wanna say u Guy's as it's Trustworthy It is a very good company and I can earn more with work in my home and you can also...
Pujaripooja

Sep 22, 2022

A reliable establishment in Eminance

A reliable establishment. Where every need is understood. Yes, I am talking about a eminance company that has mastered the data entry field.

I started working here a long time ago. This company understood me and my needs. Today I would like to thank you sincerely.
Knowledgewala

Sep 15, 2022

Is eminancemanagement.com a reliable site?
- Yes you can trust eminancemanagement.com and you can contact the executive to know his detail.

Is this an Indian company?
- Yes it is an Indian company and its headquarter is located in Delhi.

Does it demand payment of any amount?
- Yes, they demand a security deposit from the candidates in the initial round which is refundable.

By what means will we get this job?
- This is a completely doable work from home. And it will be exchanged through email.

In this mean and selfish world how can we trust that it will be safe?
- This is an old and reputed company with more than 1000 satisfied people. If you want to know its basic units then can be taken from the company. They share all their details with the customers.

Will we get full salary of 27000/-?
- Yes, you will get salary of 27000/- for working here but you should have both hard work and passion.
Knowledgewala

Sep 15, 2022

Is eminancemanagement.com a reliable site?

My name is Sudhir I'm a blogger. And according to my research I had found this things...

Is eminancemanagement.com a reliable site?

Is this an Indian company?
- Yes it is an Indian company and its headquarter is located in Delhi.

Does it demand payment of any amount?

By what means will we get this job?

In this mean and selfish world how can we trust that it will be safe?

Will we get full salary of 27000/-?

In this selfie era this is genuine process available in Eminance Data Management.
Aswathi Suresham

Sep 5, 2022

Eminance Data Management is legit or not?

Yes Eminance Data Management is a legitimate company. Yes it's located in Delhi (Janakpuri West). Yes it's working under government. Yes here is typing work for PDF to ms word. Yes it's they are taking 3600 security amount but it will be refundable (2900). Yes they are working genuinely. Yes they providing full salary. Yes I got my salary 27000 from Eminance Data Management.

Aswathi Suresham

Sep 5, 2022

RaviBBB

Sep 2, 2022

Eminance Data Management is great in data entry.

"Eminance Data Management is doing real process because it's working from long time."

Changes are always seen in the fields of data entry. Everywhere there are different processes. Similarly, I had joined an organization named Eminance Data Management some time back. I started the work with a hefty amount of 3600. He gave me full help in exchange for money.

They give such work which is done within the time limit. Because it is a simple typing job.

He returned my salary and money as soon as the work was over. And this whole process took 3 days.

The summary is that you can join here. But you must have knowledge of English and know how to run Microsoft.

If you consider my suggestion then you will get success.

Ravi Bharti.
Swatiiiittt

Aug 27, 2022

Is Eminance data management legit?

I also worked with Eminance Data Management company in 2021 at that time there were no job available for me due to covid. Then I decide to try work from home n start searching on online portals for the same and I found Eminance Data Management company according to their norms I have to pay rs. 3600 for one time registration fee which they refund me later with my salary after completing and submitting my work on time with the work they send me some guidelines which I read and type carefully and got my salary. So I thought the Eminance Data Management company is not a fraud even it is genuine ce ompany to work with , I here high recommened Eminance Data Management for those who are in need of it.

Thanks for the support

Eminance Team
robin shah

Aug 3, 2022

Genuine company to work with

Myself Robin from U.P. wanted to take a moment to thank you Eminance data management for the services your team has provided. Your team has been a pleasure to work with, professional and timely.
I have worked with Eminance data management on various typing projects, and find that they provide quality service and expertise
for my typing needs. This is my fourth assignment, all three salary I received and happy to work with genuine company.
AnandKrishnna

Aug 1, 2022

Eminance Data Management-Best Job

Hii friends my name is Anand and I'm from palakkad.

A few years back I have worked with many data entry companies. Some did not pay, some told the lack of work. I worked with Eminance Data Management during that time. I had taken 4 assignments from him and I received the amount accordingly. 27000, 26000, 26500 and 27000. Also in the initial phase, I had to deposit an amount of 3600.

I did not see the people's belief agreeing here: that is why I have written my statement. You can join with confidence.

Thanks 🙏🙏🙏👍👍 Eminance Data Management
AnandKrishnna

Aug 1, 2022

I received the amount accordingly

Hii friends my name is Anand and I'm from palakkad.

Thanks 🙏🙏🙏👍👍 Eminance Data Management