EPF India

Consumer complaints and reviews about EPF India

sachinybhagwat

Sep 22, 2022

Not able to transfer PF online

I am facing lots of issues to transfer my PF account to the new PF account,

Have raised the request in December 2021 and rejected due to the wrong joining date and spelling mistake in fathers name.

I have submitted the Joint declaration with my previous organisation to change the both. but only Joining date was updated and fathers name was not corrected.

Have raised multiple requests in Grievance but no response.

It's almost 9 months and I am not getting any response. Please do this ASAP.

Please find the details as below :

UAN Number : ############
randva

Mar 17, 2018

No Record is Available on your Membe id

Respected Sir/Madam,

My Name is Arvind Chouhan My joining Date is 11 July 2016 and Date of Exiting 11 July, 2017 My UAN No is ############ on website mention all the detail but no record found on your member id is shown.

Sir i applied 11th of July 2017 now is February 2018.
Please give me a suggestion what is the next step which i take for the PF Amount.

Arvind Chouhan
+91829135882

No Record is Available on your Membe id

Balasahebdhengale

Mar 15, 2018

received low pf amount

Hi all

as check online form 10C amount showing 22153/-and form 19 amount 48168/- but credited 2 time 22153 amount , 48168 amount not credited in account but when i check online on epfo site its show amount has been settled .
can you please help me out for query .

UAN NO- ############
PF no - MHBAN01259500000000410

received low pf amount

Ashish D Rai

Jan 31, 2018

Document verify

Dear sir or ma'am

I am really fed up from your service 23 mail done no single reply I don't know why the number you are giving to at your potel the number is first off or not reachable after so long trying call is connecting but no one is receiving the call please help me out on this

UAN ############

how many days you will take for approval only

Document verify

Nilkanth koli

Sep 5, 2016

Pf. Witgdrawal

मोहदय,

मै निलकंठ गोविंद कोलि Pf Account
A/C No. NG/AKL/ 0062125/000/0003999
मोहदय मैने रेमंन्ड़ युको डेनिम यवतमाल से 20/03/2016 कओ ईस्तिफ़ा देदीया तो मैने वहा pf account का withdrawal फार्म भरदीया था,तो कृपया मुझे मेरा pf withdrawal करनेकी कृपा करे, और उसे इतना टाईम कियू लगरहाहै कृपया बतानेकी कृपा करे मै आप का आभारी रहूँगा

Nilkanth koli
अमित पाटील

Jun 27, 2016

Complaint against DBM Geotechnics & Constructions Pvt. Ltd.

Amit Patil <[email protected]> 23 June 2016 at 21:57

To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected], [email protected], Madhusudan Sugadare <[email protected]>

Dtd: 23rd June 2016

Regional Office, BANDRA (MUMBAI-I)
341, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan,
Bandra (East),
MUMBAI-I (BANDRA) - 400 051

Sub: Complaint against DBM Geotechnics & Constructions Pvt. Ltd.

Ref: Region Code/ Office Code/ Estt.Code/ Estt.Extn: - MH/BAN/0040361/000

With ref. to the subject matter, I wish to draw to your kind attention towards the injustice going on with workers in DBM Geotechnics & Constructions Pvt. Ltd., having factory at Taloja MIDC and Registered Office at B/301, Centaur House, 3rd Flr, Shantinagar Indl. Estate, Vakola, Santacruz (E), Mumbai - 400055.

My Brother Mr. Kirtikumar Ashok Patil is working as a Turner in DBM, Taloja factory since the last 9 years. The management of DBM is deducting the PF contribution from employee’s monthly salary but not paying the same to PF department. I am attaching the salary slip which is self-explanatory.

They are deducting the PF amount of employees since last 10 to 15 years, any employee asking for details is not responded and the refuse to give any details. There are approx. 40 to 50 employees suffering & helpless against the management. Also the LWF & ESIC is deducted but not paid.

Hence, I request you to kindly look into the matter and take immediate necessary action against Mr. D.B.Mahajan (Owner) in favor of employees and recover the dues at the earliest, which will enable the employees to get the benefit of PF deducted for so many years.

Awaiting your immediate positive response.

तुमचा विश्वासु,
श्री. अमित अशोक पाटील
(मानवाधिकार संघटना, जनसंपर्क अधिकारी, जिल्हा:- सिंधुदुर्ग, महाराष्ट्र)
भ्रमणध्वनी .: ७०४५३९३८७५
ई-मेल : [email protected]

Complaint against DBM Geotechnics & Constructions Pvt. Ltd.

siddheshshinde789

May 16, 2016

Delay in Transferring of PF Amount

My Last Organisation Serco BPO not going to transfer my PF Contribution to my current PF Account.

they are going to delay in Response & Delay in the procedure.

Delay in Transferring of PF Amount

varshali Jadhav

Feb 19, 2016

PF complaint - received half amount.

I my Self Varshali Bhagwan Jadhav. I was working in NRIFINTECH - vile parle ,under contract Of Vishal Security Force (Poonam nagar- andheri) From 1st Sept 2014 to 31st jan,2015. In this period PF deduct from salary of Rs.2426/- pm. after one year in Jan2016 I received sum of RS.13000/- after long period and they were saying that much only u have & their is no proble from their side problem is from PF department check with them, their not giving me proper clarification.
I request you to please check my account & details .let know whether this company is doing any mischief with me or what ever i get is correct. In month of Dec when I was check online balance its showing only of 4 months PF. they have not submitted my 5th maonth share.
For your Reference My PF a/c No MH/94961/1648. & my Email Id - [email protected]

WAITING FOR REPLY AND ACTION
Jaybhaye

Jan 14, 2016

not receving EPF Pension M/o Dec-15 &Yet Not Change my Account Number

I Am Usha Ramrao jaybhaye I have not receving EPF Pension M/o Dec-15 & Yet Not Change my Account Number By PF Office Akola My New Number SBI 35423157022 My P.P.O.Number is 59473 This Information Already Send Through Email To Pf Office Akola On Dt 30.12.2015 & Reminder 14.01.2016

Santosh Jaybhaye
Mobile NO.9673495278/8554992191
smita_epfo

Jun 24, 2014

Issues with EPF transfer since long

Respected Sir / Madam,

I had applied for EPF Transfer to transfer my PF account from my previous organisation to the current.

Please find my details –

PF Account No. while in previous company – MH/PUN/34224/49588

PF Account No. in current company - MH/212042/1800

I checked the claim status online on EPFO site & it gives the below reply –

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STATUS for Member ID: PUPUN00342240000049588

Claim ID : PUPUN############
Status : Claim Form 13 for Transfer to New Account Number: AGAINST Old Member Account has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim.
Reason of rejection: The reason of rejection is not available in database. You may please contact RO/SRO PUNE for further details

* * Data available since last six months. * *
* * PUNE data availaible from 24-12-2013. Last updated on 23-06-2014 at 08:39 am * *
* * Approval Details on PPO and Scheme Certificates will be made available soon.. * *

I have been seeing this status since last year & till now it has not been looked at. Also they havent even mentioned the reason of rejection.

I request you to please help me. I am badly in need of help.

Thank you in advance.
santhoshkumar_pr

Jul 8, 2013

NOT TRANSFERING THE PF AMOUNT TO MY NEW PF ACCOUNT OF AKOLA

SIR,

I HAVE GIVEN APPLICATION TO TRANSFER MY PF AMOUNT FROM SHIMLA PF OFFICE (EPF A/c. No. HP/SML/0001739/000/0000187 & FPF A/c. No. 1578) TO AKOLA (MAHARASHTRA) PF OFFICE A/C. NO. NG/AKL/110309/000/0001624 IN THE YEAR 2010 BUT ON ENQUIRING IT IS NOT TRACEBLE AT AKOLA PF OFFICE SO I HAVE AGAIN SUBMITTED FORM-13 TO AKOLA P.F. OFFICE ON 28.09.2012.

I HAVE ENQUIRED WITH P.F. OFFICE SHIMLA AND FOUND THAT THEY HAVE TRANSFERRED MY ACCOUNT TO AKOLA IN THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2013 BUT TILL DATE AKOLA PF OFFICE NOT UPDATED MY ACCOUNT WITH THIS AMOUNT.

KINDLY INTERVENE IN THIS MATTER AND GIVE A PROPER SOLUTION TO ME AT THE EARLIEST.

KIND REGARDS,

pf no wb/ prb/33794/ 19341

My mobile no :- 9909555266

Mar 30, 2012

Non transfer of PF amount from old A/C to new A/C

I have already send form 13A to transfer from Old PF account (A/c No TN/MAS/40497/11200) to New account (A/c No WB/7225/X-1089), though in previous, i have noticed on www.epfindia.com that my form 13A was approved and payment under process, but Feb 2012 onwards it shows that has been rejected and dispatched rejection letter. Then I have registere in EPF site (Reg No RCHEN/E/2012/01589) where i found officer K.V. Sarveswaran and his phone no 04428130314. Though I have not contact Sarveswaran but his assistant told me that it was released for authorized signature. But every one knows that SUBHIKSHA Trading services limited has totally colosed.

Please look into this at the earliest.
Mehul_Rana

Jan 3, 2013

Company not submitting PF transfer form

I wanted to transfer my EPF amount from the account I held with my previous employer. I have initiated the process six months back with the help of my present employer. Now when I called my previous employer today to know the status, they told me that they have already received the application but have not forwarded it to the EPF office as EPF office is denying to accept it because of so much of work load.

So my question is: Can an EPF office deny to accept the application form citing the reason that there is so much of workload pending with them?

What should I do in this case?

How much time it will take to transfer the EPF balance from previous account to current EPF account if my previous account was with Hyderabad EPF office and my current account is with Bangalore EPF office?
sourav

Jun 11, 2012

Want to know PF claim amount status

Respected Sir ,
I , Sourav Paul ex-employee of Ochoa Lab. Ltd. want to know my PF claim amount status which have been posted on dated 09/04/2012 ( 2nd time ) . Till the date i am not been informed the same from your's end. So. please let me informed my PF claim amount status as soon as possible . My PF a/c no. is DL/18537/2921. My contact no is 09563190902 / 08902551785 .
Please do the needful .

With regards,
Sourav Paul
sourav

Jun 11, 2012

Want to know PF claim amount status

I , Sourav Paul ex-employee of Ochoa Lab. Ltd. , want to know my PF claim amount status which i have been claimed on 09/04/2012 ( 2nd time ). Till the date i am not informed the same form your's end . I will be grateful if you let me inform my PF claim amount status . My PF no is DL/18537/2921. My contact ph.no. is 09563190902 / 08902551785 . Please inform me as soon as possible .
With Regards,
Sourav Paul
sridhar84

May 25, 2012

From past one and 1.8 years they have not transferred my old EPF

account MH/45665/20330 to new EPF account KN/11394/130276.

Upon multiple follows with older company, they are telling we have

sent request for EPF office and its in progress.

I raised grievance request in EPFiGMS site and registration number is

ROBND/E/2012/02541 , i dont see any updates on this request and they are not picking call with the number mentioned in request 02226475915 .

Please do the needful.

Sridhar

Feb 27, 2012

Non transfer of PF amount from old A/C to new A/C

I had raised a complaint with the EPF grievance system of Registration number: SROKN/E/2012/00285 to transfer my PF amount from the previous A/C MH/KAN/41505/17148 to the current PF A/C TN/MS/31309/124680. It has been more than 1.5 years but the amount still has not been transferred to the current A/C. The complaint has also not been looked into.

Please look into this at the earliest.

Neel