EPF

Consumer complaints and reviews about EPF

Jul 13, 2020

EPFO

Dear account holders,
As we all know about Pandemic COVID-19, we are here about to share that we are reopening online helpline for PF withdrawals and UAN account handling ,for this we have started a new initiative( MyPF.india).

ANY help wanted please call/whatsapp:- 98768-16503 , e-mail:[email protected]
Please call in office timing:- 9a.m-6p.m

Rajdeep
(HR mypf)

EPFO

rkyadav12345678

Jun 3, 2018

Error: Request XML signature verification failed

I am Ram Kewal Yadav due to illness i need money so i gone to UAN Site for EPF Advance. When i was filing the PF Advance form 31 it was showing an error "Error: Request XML signature verification failed" so please let me know how to solve the problem.

its urgent.

Ram Kewal Yadav
Rashmi Jha

Apr 21, 2018

Claim settled but amount did not received

I received sms that claim is settled and amount will credit within 3-4 working days but now its more than 6 days. i didnot received any amount.

needed document is attached.

Contact no- 9810496427
mail id - [email protected]

Claim settled but amount did not received

Avneet Kaur Ahuja

Mar 10, 2018

Pf advance withdrawal amount not yet credited to my bank account via NEFT Issue:

I received a Mail from [email protected] on 4th March 2018 that my EPF claim has been settled. The amount will be credited to your bank account
3-4 working days.within 3-4 working days.
But today is the 6th day and I haven't received any amount from EPFO via NEFT.
Kindly look into this matter as it is my hard earned money I need it.

Avneet Kaur Ahuja
anu_bling

Apr 7, 2017

Link for download ePassbook not working

After login into UAN portal, passbook is unavailable. It gives another link to download the EPF passbook but that link is also not working. Not able to check the passbook since UAN login has been created.I want to know my PF balance.
sakshi2393

Feb 11, 2017

UAN activation portal not working

UAN portal is not working, and my previous company is also not helping me with the withdrawl of my pf.
R.Satish Sharma Send email

May 22, 2012

PF clearance

Sir, my pf balance information is not available I have tried many times but computer says "name does not match" always my pf no. is TB/PDY/0001496/000/0000650 I will be oblised if som help in regard is extended.
ashutosh

Mar 14, 2012

non receipt of epf amount

I submitted form no.19 and 10-c in the month of Dec-2011Which was rejected in the month of Jan-2012 due to Joint Bank a/c and difference in specimen signature and form no/5/10. I further submitted form no.19 and 10-c in the month of Jan-2012 which was
also rejected in the month of Feb-2012 .due to specimen signature and form no.5/10.Neither my old co.comply nor epf department take any action in this regards.
Rahulrana974360 Send email

Mar 1, 2012

PF not recd from 8 months

pls reply
Ramesh5555 Send email

Jan 16, 2012

EPF ammount not credited

I assure that your PF will credited in next 45 days. Usually it wil take 90 days after u apply for PF... So pls wait dude