EPF

Consumer complaints and reviews about EPF

ravichhapru1

Jun 7, 2018

PF TRANSFER

I am getting error while while transferring PF amount of my previous company to current company PF account FILES PARAMETER TAMPERED I am getting error whenever I login to transfer .Please help me to solve the error .

Awaiting for the reply.

ravichhapru@yahoo.com.
ravichhapru

Jun 5, 2018

ERROR ONLINE PF TRANSFER

We are getting error suchas FORM PARAMETER TAMPERRED while transferring online PF .Please help with the error to solve
namdhev

May 27, 2018

PF Transfer | Rejected by Field Office | FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED

I had initiated online transfer of PF by attestation through my previous employer. My previous employer had processed it and also had sent an email with the image of the checque submitted to the PF office by them. But still, i did not get any emails/notifications stating it had got rejected due to some reason or the other.

Later on, when i checked in the portal, the claim status read 'Rejected by Field office'. I am not quite sure what to do next or understand the reason behind the rejection.

While i did try to submit a fresh claim through Present Employer attestation, i had encountered an error after entering OTP, stating 'FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED' and thus could not proceed further.

Please help me out on this.
My contact details are as follows:
email id: namdhev11@gmail.com

For ref. the tracking ID is : 10024894387305001.

namdhev

May 27, 2018

PF Transfer | Rejected by Field Office

Please help me out on this.
My contact details are as follows:
email id: namdhev11@gmail.com

For ref. the tracking ID is : 10024894387305001.

vaisakh002

May 26, 2018

Claim got rejected

Hi Sir,

I have applied for my pf twice and it got rejected.I have not got any pf rejection reason .
Please assist.

UAN:############

Vaisakh B R

Claim got rejected

Deepak Patro

May 18, 2018

PF Transfer claim

Hello EPFO Team,

Last 5 day i m trying to transfer pf but it was showing everytime "Form Parameter Tampered" .

So please provide the resolution for above issue as soon as possible.

Deepakpatro19@gmail.com
star28

May 7, 2018

not able to open employer otcp login page

i am not able to open employer otcp login page. how to upload digital signature when portal is not opening.Inspite of sending many emails they are not bothered to upgrade it. it is not working since 3 weeks
aditisharma75

May 5, 2018

FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED

Getting error : "FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED".

Please do something for this generic error. I can see lots of people having same problem which I am facing.

Please provide resolution of this issue.
Praful B. Kachhela

Apr 30, 2018

PF/Pension Claim Rejected

UAN Number:############
PF NO: PYBOM00603720000003867

My PF/Pension claim is rejected, and I cannot find any reason for the same on the computer. Also, I am unable to view my EPF Passbook, and it shows error as "Error Code FO0001=4063".
Please let me know what this error stands for, and what I should do further for claiming my PF/Pension Fund.

Thank you, Sir.
ketan bhardwaj

Apr 13, 2018

PF transfer Claim

Dear EPFO team,

I am trying to submit PF transfer request from my previous employer to current employer. I am getting "FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED" error every time.

I can see lots of people are facing same issue which I am struggling with. Please do something.

Tried to connect your help line number which is toll free number. Every time it is busy.

Please provide resolution for this issue.

Here below my email id.
email: ketanbhardwaj1989@gmail.com
ketan bhardwaj

Apr 13, 2018

PF transfer Claim

Dear EPF team,

Getting error : "FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED".

I tried over your toll free number as well. Every time it is busy. Don't know how will I over come from this problem.

Please provide resolution of this issue.

If possible please revert me back on my email id below.

email: ketanbhardwaj1989@gmail.com
Manp14382@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2018

PAN card

My name, farther name and DOB are same as having under AADHAR and PAN CARD.
I have been facing issues while updating my KYC on the UAN site as the PAN Card details are not updated yet.When i tried to update pan no i am getting error as " ERROR WHILE PAN AUTHENTICATION. COULD NOT SEND MESSAGE".

PLEASE RESOLVED MY ISSUES.

Manp14382@gmail.com
Nnandi85

Mar 10, 2018

Getting FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED error while trying to transfer PF amount from previous to current organization

I have been trying to transfer my accumulated PF amount from my previous organization to current organization for past six months.
When I joined my current organization, I do not had any UAN number with me (may be it was under processing by my previous employer and even not reflected in my last payslip). My current organization generated a UAN for me after joining the company. But after 6-7 months when I checked my previous employer portal, I could find another UAN which was generated by my previous employer. So at present I have two UAN for two PF account.
Initially while trying to initiate the transfer request I was getting "Details of previous account are different than present account. Hence claim request cannot be processed" such kind of error message after clicking "get details" option under online transfer option . I have updated Aadhar and bank account details in UAN portal for previous account and all details were approved by previous employer. Now after clicking get details option, it is able to pull previous account details but after putting the PIN received in my registered mobile, I am getting "Form Parameters Tampered" error message, hence I am not able to transfer my money to new account. Kindly provide a solution of this issue.

Nirupam
Syedjuned

Feb 20, 2018

EPF not yet processed

I have applied for PF last week and still the status show under process. As per the new law PFamount should be credited to our account with in a week maximum. I don’t why this PF office people are so care less, if they can’t process it properly then for what PF office people are getting. REALLY ITS DISGUSTING

EPF people should communicate if they require any additional details from withdrawal members
MOHD ASIF786

Feb 20, 2018

PF Transfer issue

No Clear instructions are defined.
Customer care number is another disaster.

ERROR : FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED
Surya1487

Feb 13, 2018

PF Transfer issue

I am facing issue while transferring my pf account. There are so many complaints are registered here, but do not see any respond or resolutions. Any credibility of this site/forum ?

No Clear instructions are defined.
Customer care number is another disaster.

ERROR : FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED

--Surya
AbiAnand

Feb 2, 2018

Error while transferring PF

I am trying to transfer my previous PF to new company pf account.

Getting the following error after giving the OTP:

"Form parameter tampered error."

please guide on this.

Thanks!
Avi23m

Jan 24, 2018

Error while transferring PF

I am trying to transfer my previous company to new company pf account.

But getting error:

"Form parameter tampered error."

please guide on this.

Thanks!
Adeshwar Raja

Jan 24, 2018

"Form Parameters Tampered" Error while

While initiating a Transfer Request (One Member, One EPF).. After entering the OTP, I am receiving a "Form Parameters Tampered" notification.

Can you please help resolve this error at the earliest.? If there is anything to be done from my end, kindly let me know the procedure to resolve this at the earliest.

Adesh.
(adesh87@gmail.com)
Abhishek Kumar Banuwal

Jan 15, 2018

SPELLING CORRECTION

MY CORRECT NAME 'ABHISHEK' IN PLACE OF 'ABHISEK' IN YOUR RECORD HAS NOT YET BEEN CORRECTED DESPITE OF REPEATED MAILS, ONLINE REQUEST AND PERSUASSION. PLEASE EXPEDITE THE SAME AS THE MATTER IS BADLY DELAYED.MY UAN NO IS ############.
Kindly requested please do need ful

NO BRMUZ00205110000000189_403 i

SPELLING CORRECTION

SARANYAM

Jan 8, 2018

FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED ERROR

I am getting error as "FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED" while submitting PF transfer request.
Ankit Patel

Dec 28, 2017

Getting FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED error

Getting FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED error while submitting transfer request.

kr_mzp

Dec 28, 2017

PF tansfer

FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED error wile online pf transfer
nkgbalaji

Dec 4, 2017

Aadhar update not working

I am trying to update my Aadhar in UAN login in personal details and in kyc. But its not getting updated and everytime it is throwing "Aadhaar verification service is not working right now. Please try after some time." error. Please assist asap.

Balaji
Email:balajinkg@rediffmail.com
Mukesh saxenna

Nov 27, 2017

EPF claim status

I submitted my EPF form for withdrawl but it is got rejected. Claim status says rejection is due to authorized officer signature not tallying. My previous company receive the rejected form and send it again by making correction to it but claim status is not changing. How I check my new claim status and how to proceed further

Claim I'd : HPSMl############
Receipt date : 17/10/2017
Members I'd: HPSMl00017400000000333

Chartered bus indore - Missing of Flight due to delay by Bus Driver
    This is with regard to the issue faced by me while...
    colony - Garbage not collected and dirty water comes from naala
    I am from Sector-24,Noida Hamare colony k bahar bhut sara...
    Expert Ayurveda Pvt Ltd - Weight no loss for this usage
    We purchased weight loss kit 3 months pack on...
    Night Suits for Men - Refund
    Respected Sir, I have placed night suits for men 2...
    Street light - Street light
    Sir Mere ghar ke samne ki Street light kharab hai.jiske...
    Delhi Orange Bus - Conductor not giving ticket
    The conductor of bus no dl 1pd 0825 on route no, 807a is...
    Reliance Trends - refund issue and delay of product product delivery
    I cancelled an order on june 12 2018 for which i paid 1597...
    Noida Municipal corporation - Garbage not collected and dirty water comes from naala
    I am from Sector-24,Noida Hamare colony k bahar bhut sara...
    mahindra bolero maxitruck plus - Service
    My pickup immobiliser is theft and key is lost, I...