EPF

Consumer complaints and reviews about EPF

Dipasree Pal

Sep 3, 2018

Unable to transfer PF, getting error FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED

I am unable to transfer my PF from previous organization to current organization. Getting error "FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED".

Also, unable to login to check/download passbook. Getting login issues.

Please resolve the issues ASAP.

Dipasree Pal
SanthoshKaruna

Aug 21, 2018

Unable to transfer my previous employer PF

I am not able submit the request for transfer of PF from my previous employer.
I am getting following error:
Nishant Tiwari

Aug 10, 2018

Form Parameters Tampered

Form Parameters Tampered" Error while

While initiating a Transfer Request (One Member, One EPF).. After entering the OTP, I am receiving a "Form Parameters Tampered" notification.

Can you please help resolve this error at the earliest.? If there is anything to be done from my end, kindly let me know the procedure to resolve this at the earliest.

Nishant
nishantmit2003@gmail.com
SubramanyaV

Aug 7, 2018

"Form Parameters Tampered" error while transferring PF online

I am facing below issue while transferring PF online. After submitting OTP getting below error. Hence i am unable to transfer PF.
"Forms Parameters Tampered".

I tried using different browsers and waited for few days too but none worked.

Please help me resolve the same.

Subramanya

subramanyav100@gmail.com
Arnab008

Aug 5, 2018

PF Transfer Issue - Form Parameters Tampered

I have been unable to transfer PF online. It throws an error 'Form Parameters Tampered'.

Could you please resolve the issue?

Thanks and Regards,
Arnab Chowdhury
Mail - chowdhury.arnab008@gmail.com
Dinesh Kona

Jul 27, 2018

Claims still under process

Hello team,

I have submitted EPF claims on 6'th July 2018 still status is shows as "Under Process".
shahid30

Jul 12, 2018

FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED

Getting error while submit "FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED" after entering the OTP to transfer PF from one to other organisation. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Email ID - shahidprinze@gmail.com

pops

Jul 10, 2018

unable to login passbook portal

I can login on UAN portal (https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/) but when I am trying to download my passbook, it is showing me the below steps:

www.epfindia.gov.in >> Our Services >> For Employees >> Member Passbook.

However I am unable to login on Member Passbook portal (https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/LoginServlet) with the same UAN credentials.

Please resolve the issue ASAP.
amalraj.palanichamy

Jul 10, 2018

PF Claim status is under process

I had requested PF advance claim on June 27, 2018 through online.

The claim status is showing as "Under process" till now (for more than 10 days). I understand from EPF sites, Online claim would be more faster than manual submit and it would take around 7 days only.

I am not sure why my claim status is showing "Under process" for a long time.

Can you please check and speed up of my claim request?

My claim request ID : TNMAS############ (UAN-############ )

Email : amalraj.palanichamy@gmail.com
Vinoth1606

Jul 9, 2018

FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED ERROR

I am trying to transfer my existing company PF amount into current company PF account but while transferring it keeps on showing the same error "FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED". Please assist me to complete the transfer process.

Please provide a solution for this issue.

If possible please revert me back on my email id below.

vinoth160687@yahoo.in

Thanks and regards

Vinoth Kumar
ravichhapru1

Jun 7, 2018

PF TRANSFER

I am getting error while while transferring PF amount of my previous company to current company PF account FILES PARAMETER TAMPERED I am getting error whenever I login to transfer .Please help me to solve the error .

Awaiting for the reply.

ravichhapru@yahoo.com.
ravichhapru

Jun 5, 2018

ERROR ONLINE PF TRANSFER

We are getting error suchas FORM PARAMETER TAMPERRED while transferring online PF .Please help with the error to solve
namdhev

May 27, 2018

PF Transfer | Rejected by Field Office | FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED

I had initiated online transfer of PF by attestation through my previous employer. My previous employer had processed it and also had sent an email with the image of the checque submitted to the PF office by them. But still, i did not get any emails/notifications stating it had got rejected due to some reason or the other.

Later on, when i checked in the portal, the claim status read 'Rejected by Field office'. I am not quite sure what to do next or understand the reason behind the rejection.

While i did try to submit a fresh claim through Present Employer attestation, i had encountered an error after entering OTP, stating 'FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED' and thus could not proceed further.

Please help me out on this.
My contact details are as follows:
email id: namdhev11@gmail.com

For ref. the tracking ID is : 10024894387305001.

namdhev

May 27, 2018

PF Transfer | Rejected by Field Office

Please help me out on this.
My contact details are as follows:
email id: namdhev11@gmail.com

For ref. the tracking ID is : 10024894387305001.

vaisakh002

May 26, 2018

Claim got rejected

Hi Sir,

I have applied for my pf twice and it got rejected.I have not got any pf rejection reason .
Please assist.

UAN:############

Vaisakh B R

Claim got rejected

Deepak Patro

May 18, 2018

PF Transfer claim

Hello EPFO Team,

Last 5 day i m trying to transfer pf but it was showing everytime "Form Parameter Tampered" .

So please provide the resolution for above issue as soon as possible.

Deepakpatro19@gmail.com
star28

May 7, 2018

not able to open employer otcp login page

i am not able to open employer otcp login page. how to upload digital signature when portal is not opening.Inspite of sending many emails they are not bothered to upgrade it. it is not working since 3 weeks
aditisharma75

May 5, 2018

FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED

Getting error : "FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED".

Please do something for this generic error. I can see lots of people having same problem which I am facing.

Please provide resolution of this issue.
Praful B. Kachhela

Apr 30, 2018

PF/Pension Claim Rejected

UAN Number:############
PF NO: PYBOM00603720000003867

My PF/Pension claim is rejected, and I cannot find any reason for the same on the computer. Also, I am unable to view my EPF Passbook, and it shows error as "Error Code FO0001=4063".
Please let me know what this error stands for, and what I should do further for claiming my PF/Pension Fund.

Thank you, Sir.
ketan bhardwaj

Apr 13, 2018

PF transfer Claim

Dear EPFO team,

I am trying to submit PF transfer request from my previous employer to current employer. I am getting "FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED" error every time.

I can see lots of people are facing same issue which I am struggling with. Please do something.

Tried to connect your help line number which is toll free number. Every time it is busy.

Please provide resolution for this issue.

Here below my email id.
email: ketanbhardwaj1989@gmail.com
ketan bhardwaj

Apr 13, 2018

PF transfer Claim

Dear EPF team,

Getting error : "FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED".

I tried over your toll free number as well. Every time it is busy. Don't know how will I over come from this problem.

Please provide resolution of this issue.

If possible please revert me back on my email id below.

email: ketanbhardwaj1989@gmail.com
Manp14382@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2018

PAN card

My name, farther name and DOB are same as having under AADHAR and PAN CARD.
I have been facing issues while updating my KYC on the UAN site as the PAN Card details are not updated yet.When i tried to update pan no i am getting error as " ERROR WHILE PAN AUTHENTICATION. COULD NOT SEND MESSAGE".

PLEASE RESOLVED MY ISSUES.

Manp14382@gmail.com
Nnandi85

Mar 10, 2018

Getting FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED error while trying to transfer PF amount from previous to current organization

I have been trying to transfer my accumulated PF amount from my previous organization to current organization for past six months.
When I joined my current organization, I do not had any UAN number with me (may be it was under processing by my previous employer and even not reflected in my last payslip). My current organization generated a UAN for me after joining the company. But after 6-7 months when I checked my previous employer portal, I could find another UAN which was generated by my previous employer. So at present I have two UAN for two PF account.
Initially while trying to initiate the transfer request I was getting "Details of previous account are different than present account. Hence claim request cannot be processed" such kind of error message after clicking "get details" option under online transfer option . I have updated Aadhar and bank account details in UAN portal for previous account and all details were approved by previous employer. Now after clicking get details option, it is able to pull previous account details but after putting the PIN received in my registered mobile, I am getting "Form Parameters Tampered" error message, hence I am not able to transfer my money to new account. Kindly provide a solution of this issue.

Nirupam
Syedjuned

Feb 20, 2018

EPF not yet processed

I have applied for PF last week and still the status show under process. As per the new law PFamount should be credited to our account with in a week maximum. I don’t why this PF office people are so care less, if they can’t process it properly then for what PF office people are getting. REALLY ITS DISGUSTING

EPF people should communicate if they require any additional details from withdrawal members
MOHD ASIF786

Feb 20, 2018

PF Transfer issue

am facing issue while transferring my pf account. There are so many complaints are registered here, but do not see any respond or resolutions. Any credibility of this site/forum ?

No Clear instructions are defined.
Customer care number is another disaster.

ERROR : FORM PARAMETERS TAMPERED

Indiaideas@icici - Regarding transaction failure
    Money deducted from my account but recharge not done ...
    indian post NSH JABALPUR - Speed post not delivered
    Respected, I had my consignment no.EM272007627IN. is...
    SINGAPORE JOB CONSULTANT - DISENO SINGAPORE (wwe.KKGROUPS.ASIA consultancy)
    DISENO SINGAPORE I got offer lettera and I am all ready...
    Post office, ballabgarh, near aggarwal post office, 121004 - Not giving my post
    मेरा नाम रविंद्र है...
    Google pay - Money deducted
    Sir, I made a payment for gate-2019,but it is asking to...
    Vishwas stock - Vishwas Stocks - Gujarat
    FRAUD COMPANY who do not have ANY Technical knowledge...
    Premia Group - failure to handover 150 sqft lockable office
    Premia group Office space at KP5 GNW I had booked 150...
    LIC HFL - Settlement of LIC-HFL A/c no.311400000125
    My pledged LIC Policy no.170746821( matured on 03-06-2018...
    IFB Industry Ltd - Poor Service
    After following up with IFB since 13th Sep-18, no...
    dhaba - Smoke pollution and Air Pollution
    I am a Residence of "old seelampur main road near...