EPF

Consumer complaints and reviews about EPF

sangeetakorade

Sep 25, 2020

UAN is invalid

Whenever I try to View passbook from https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login.jsp, it says invalid UAN. However, I have activated UAN. Please help.
Twinkle Tyagi

Sep 16, 2020

UAN is not valid

Whenever I try to Raise claim, or View passbook , it says invalid UAN. However, I have activated UAN & I don't have more than one UAN no. Please help.
smita8113

Oct 29, 2019

captch

sir i m entering right captcha then also showing errors even i tried often time than also showing now i m fadeup
Bablu s prasad

Sep 18, 2019

My second pf

Pf no.kn/bn 34272/73724 my [email protected] account ############ ICICI bank ifsc code icic0000544
Simrin Bhatia

Aug 29, 2019

Invalid UAN Number

UAN is not valid

I have activated UAN on my account but when i go try to login on portal for member passbook.It gives me error as UAN is invalid.But i am able to login with same UAN on EPFO portal.
Please look into it.
mountzion

Jul 30, 2019

pan is not linking

please do the needful help
reshma_thms

Apr 26, 2019

unable to retrieve uan password

i am unable to retrieve my forgotten password as the registered mobile number is shown as not matching. i have lost my uan id n epf number. can i retrieve these details without approaching my previous employer?
my email id: [email protected]
Bijithk35

Apr 5, 2019

Pf amount not credited

Last month i have applied for pf loan (6-3-2019). Current status in pf site shows payment settled. But it did not credit to my account yet. What is the issue in payment credit to my account. Please clarifying. My UAN no is ############. Please solve the issue as soon as possible.
Shikha vadhera

Oct 22, 2018

EPFO grieveance portal not working

Team,

I don't have words to describe this pathetic tool. We are moving in digital world and our brilliant IT professionals are not able to run this EPFO grievance tool properly. I don't know when it will start working properly.

Twice I raised my complaint and did not received my registration number. I am completely pissed off with this tool. For my money I have to beg to some one to update my correct DD/MM/YY DOB in the tool.

Either help me in getting my registration number or please update my correct DOB.

Contact Number - 9872771111 , Email id - [email protected]
ashwiniashok

Sep 3, 2018

Unable to view passbook

I can login to uan portal but when i login to member passbook to view my passbook it shows error 6233556. Why is this happening?

Ashwini
Sindhu Subramanian

Jun 26, 2018

Unable to access passbook

I am able to login to UAN account. However, it does not allow to log in to view passbook.

Error - UAN password not available.

Please advise.
KUSUMA KN

Jun 25, 2018

Unable to open UAN passbook

I can login to UAN portal.
But I am unable to login on Member Passbook portal.

I am getting error "Error! UAN password not available. "
KUSUMA KN

Jun 25, 2018

Unable to open UAN passbook

I am able to login into UAN portal, But when i try to login to UAN passbook,
it show "Error! UAN password not available".
farukh1988

Jun 24, 2018

Forgot my pasword but unble to reset even after having valid UAN & registered mobile number

Please look into it as I am trying to reset my password and having all the valid details which is required to generate a new password inspite of that I am unable to generate my password since last one month and whenever I tried, it shows the notification stating that ''Error while validating UAN & Captcha. Please try after some time''.

It's really time consuming and unable to find what exactly wrong. However, I have valid UAN number, registered mobile number, PAN, Adhar.
jyoti_kathait

Jun 22, 2018

when epfo site will work properly

epfo is a central govt. department and since last 1 year i dont have seen it working properly....please take some action regarding this matter...and we dont have received interest for the year F.Y. 2017-18 in our EPF passbook yet.
vnat

Jun 13, 2018

UAN-PAN NOT LINKING

UAN-PAN not linking
I have successfully linked my Aadhaar to my UAN. But I am not able to link my PAN details to my UAN. While I am trying to link my PAN, it's saying *Pan verification failed. (Name against UAN does not match with the NAME in Income Tax Department)*, even though my name in PAN, UAN, Aadhaar and office PF Account are exactly same. There is no mismatch of data in all like PAN, Aadhaar, PF account and UAN.

NATARAJ P V
jigar.gadhiya

Jun 8, 2018

Not able to logged in in https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/LoginServlet

Hi There,

I am not able to log in to https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/LoginServlet. It always says that "Error! UAN password not available." I have tried to log in with the same password on https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in. It is working fine. I am not able to see my passbook details as I am not able to log in. Please see ASAP. This cannot happen.
kanlakshmi

Jun 6, 2018

Unable to activate UAN

Am not able to activate my UAN card as it keeps saying Member data does not match or does not exist. I am not sure if the phone number that it contains is the old one which I had around 8 years ago and don't remember the number now.

I tried activating the UAN using my Aadhar and PAN too, but i got the same error. I have now changed my company from Oracle India Pvt Ltd to CherryRoad Technologies and am required to submit by UAN card as part of joining formalities. Can you please help me activate my UAN.

I also tried activating via SMS but no luck.

Lakshmi
Teja_014

UAN-PAN not linking

I have successfully linked my Aadhaar to my UAN. But I am not able to link my PAN details to my UAN. While I am trying to link my PAN, it's saying that Pan verification failed. (Name against UAN does not match with the NAME in Income Tax Department), even though my name in PAN, UAN, Aadhaar and office PF Account are exactly same. There is no mismatch of data in all like PAN, Aadhaar, PF account and UAN.

Thanks and regards
Teja
Teja_014

Thanks and regards
Teja
Gaurav2019

EPFO passbook report

I am not able to access/view my passbook while checking the balance.

Recieving the following error code- Error Code FO0001=4063

Request you to update on this issue ASAP.

shredder

Error in Epf online check Passbook

Name:-Prakash Tulsiram Dhawale.
UAN No.############
PF No. THTHA0097991000/164
Epf online check Passbook is not available on Member Passbook portal.
shruthi ojha

May 2, 2018

THE PF NO GOT FROM PF OFFICE IS NOT VALID

Hi I had worked in shobha developers ltd.

Near sarjapiura - marathalli outer ring road (ORR)
Devarabesanahalli , Bellandur post, Bangalore 560103.

I need the uan no to be created i got the pf no as below when i am trying to create my uan it is showing invalid pf no.
Please help me get the details as i need it to apply for international work.

He is my cousin. please help in getting this closed.

PF NO - BG/BNG/23026/12929
Employee name - Sachin kumar pal
Mob - 8951573769
Lakshmi K Y

Apr 25, 2018

Change mobile number

I would like to know how to change my mobile number.
Whatever is specified in UAN is my old number and I need to reset the password to login for which i need to update my new mobile number.
Please help me in this. Do email me : [email protected]