EPF

Consumer complaints and reviews about EPF

Manikandan Thiagu

Nov 24, 2022

Failed to send OTP

I am facing the following issue from last few weeks and when I was trying to transfer my PF amount, getting an error message "Failed to Send OTP, please try after some time”. I have been trying multiple times from different browser with different network, but every time I am facing the same issue again and again. Please advise me.

My mail: [email protected]

Manikandan T
Parichay1419

Aug 6, 2022

EPFO PF Transfer

I am trying to transfer PF from old organisation to the new organisation and I am always getting invalid OTP error even when the OTP entered is correct.

Could anyone please help resolving this issue its been a month and tried all the browsers and clearing histories.

Parichay Sharma
santhisree28

Jun 3, 2022

Resolution of failed to send OTP

RESOLVED!!!!!

I got the same error and failed to send OTP.

Make sure your mobile number is linked with Aadhar using this link - https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/verify-email-mobile

If successful, go to your profile and verify your mobile number.

Once verified try again, it is successful.
Madhaiyan R

Unable to receive OTP and keep on saying Invalid OTP

Unable transfer PF amount from previous company to current company, so while I try to do continuously saying Invalid OTP event I gave the correct OTP also.

After few days back unable to get OTP

thanks

Madhaiyan R

Ganesh2103

Unable to transfer my PF

I am facing the issue since long time , while I was trying to transfer the my previous PF amount to current company PF , Getting a error message " Failed to Send OTP , please try after some time " . I have been trying many times ( more than 100 times from last one month ) but every time I am facing the same issue though I am using different systems and different browser. Could you please suggest the solution.

My mail ID is [email protected]

Ganesh.
Yogeetas

Unable to receive OTP while trying to transfer PF

I am trying to transfer my PF and even after multiple try I am getting "failed to send OTP, please try after sometime".
Please help to get the same fixed as I need to transfer my PF. This I am getting under step2 of one member one EPF account page.

Yogeeta

karunakar
radhika97

Apr 18, 2022

OTP failed while transferring PF

Failed to send OTP, please try after sometime.

OTP not getting generated. What could be the reason and resolution.
purvi daga

Feb 21, 2022

Failed to generate OTP during PF transfer

I have been trying several times for updating DOE request of my previous company from my UAN id but every time a message "Unable to sent OTP. Please try after some time " is showing. I tried many times from different browser and from different connections also but still it keeps showing the same message. Please help me to get rid of it or let me know if there is anything i need to do technically. My email id Is : [email protected]

Thanks & regards,
Purvi Daga
allwynpratap

Oct 17, 2021

OTP Button DIsabled Resolution

1) Please select the get details button to open another accounts combo box drop down below ,
2) Select one of the the accounts
3) Check the box to confirm the account details.
Now the OTP button will get enabled,
allwynpratap

Oct 17, 2021

OTP Button DIsabled Resolution

Dear friends,

I am just reading a lot of issues with the get OTP button disabled. I myself faced the same and submitting the resolution. Press the get Details button using mouse (Near the UAN text box field) or hit enter button with the focus in the UAN/Member ID field. This opens up another drop down field below to show the accounts from which you have to select one of the accounts you want to transfer to. After selection of an account from drop down, you will have to check a box below the field which shows the entire account details and name. With this the get OTP button will get enabled. Hope this helps.

Manasa M S

Aug 21, 2021

Unable to generate OTP during of transfer

Usable request for pf transfer .
Get OTP and submit button disabled.

Kindly help me to resolve the issue.

Manasa M S

Aug 21, 2021

Unable to generate OTP during of transfer

I'm not able to generate and submit the pf transfer request.
Get OTP option disabled.

Kindly help me to resolve the issue.

Sangeetha kirupasekar

Aug 2, 2021

OTP Option is disbaled

Hello ,
I am trying to transfer my PF from my previous to current company , but the get otp option looks always disabled , could you help in resolving this

Sangeetha

Anu00007

Jun 17, 2021

Cannot generate OTP for transferring PF

On trying to transfer PF from the website . The generate OTP button is disabled . And thus iam unable to proceed with PF transfer. Even the support helpline number seems to inactive . Pls help
Email id :[email protected]

Thanks & regards,
Abhijeet Mondal
07paps

Jun 12, 2020

OTP is disabled for PF transfer

Hi All,

I have been repeatedly trying to transfer amount from PF account, but every time after entering all the details, the OTP button is disabled. All my contact details are updated properly, aadhar is verified yet unable to clcik on the "get OTP" button. Please help in resolving this matter.

My email id is [email protected]

Thanks and Regards,
Abhisek Bhattacharya
balajisub

Mar 24, 2020

OTP button disabled for PF Transfer

Hi All,

I have been repeatedly trying to transfer amount from previous account, but every time after entering all the details, the OTP button is disabled. All my contact details are updated properly, aadhar is verified yet unable to clcik on the "get OTP" button. Please help in resolving this matter.

My email id is [email protected]

Thanks and Regards,
Balaji Subramanian.
Hasnat

Sep 26, 2019

Failed to send OTP. Please try later

I am trying to transfer my ePF from one account to another through online ePF website. Both accounts have the same UAN. Logged in through UAN and used the Transfer option. Everything filled in was OK. However, i received the above message every time. After three click, it says try after 5 mins. I did that many time (may be 100 times) but every time I got the same message. I was doing through official laptop and I though my official server is abroad that might be a problem. In the evening i attempted through my personal laptop at home but same messages.

Please help
syedfaizankats

Sep 26, 2019

Unable to sent OTP while PF amount transferring

I am unable to put a transfer request.

I am receiving the error message saying "Fail to send OTP" when I fill all the details in transfer and click on Get OTP button.
Please help me with this.

mp.kumuda57

Sep 25, 2019

Failed to Send OTP

I forgot my EPFO login password and trying to re-set the password but getting error stating "Failed to receive OTP please try after sometime. Could anyone please let me know when this issue will be resolved.

I could see there are other members also facing same issue. Request to please look into the matter seriously and provide the solution ASAP.

Kumuda
mp.kumuda57

Sep 25, 2019

Failed to receive OTP

I forgot my EPFO login password and trying to reset, but getting error stating " Failed to receive OTP please try after sometime. Could anyone please let me know when this problem will be resolved.

I could see there are other members also facing similar issue. Request you to please look into the matter seriously and provide the solution ASAP.

Kumuda
rangegowda8901

Aug 13, 2019

Unable to receive OTP while transfer

I am unable to put a transfer request.

I am receiving the error message saying "Fail to send OTP" when i fill all the details in trensfer and click in Get OTP button.
Please help me on this.

Rangegowda Y M
psknlr91

Jun 24, 2019

OTP Button not working in pf transfer request page

I am not sure if someone cares to address the repetitive concern raised by numerous affected users. I am trying to transfer the accumulated amount from previous PF A/c to current PF A/c through unified portal online transfer request. OTP button is always disabled. There is no error/information message also(very poor user interface)

Please help!

Sivakumar
(email: [email protected])
singhp2808

Jun 17, 2019

Unable to receive OTP while transfer

I am unable to put a transfer request.

I am able to select my old PF account to transfer new one but when I click on get OTP, I am receiving the error message saying "Fail to send OTP" and when i received that by the time OTP Submit button is disabled.
Please help me on this.