EPFO

Consumer complaints and reviews about EPFO

sud1411

Apr 9, 2019

PF Withdrawal claim "under process" for the last 35 days

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have applied for the PF withdrawal as I am unemployed for the last 2.5 years.
I have filed the request on 5th march 2019 through online portal of EPFO but there is no sign of any development in my case. I tried filing grievance but to no avail. I have tried contacting my former employer and they said its pending from the EPFO.
Now it has been more than a month and the status is still "under process".
its a harassment by the EPFO as well as the employer. They should understand any person withdraws PF when he has no other option.

I want to know the reason of this delay in the settlement of the amount and the credit of the same in the account linked.
Also, I want to know the date on which the amount will be credited to my account.

My uan is ############ and the forms that I have filed are Form 10C with tracking ID 10036573812504001, & Form 19 with tracking ID 10036573812501001.
kamlesh.ubbu

Feb 14, 2019

TEmporary pan server

when i was updating my pan card in my EPF account this message will show from last 3 days . (Temporary problem at PAN server. Please try after some time.) so how can i update my PAN to EPFo Portal.
Kanaga c

Dec 28, 2018

Pf advance claim status is under process

I am applied for pf advance for medical emergency for my mother..but my claim status shows under process.... when I get the amount.. please help me sir....to get soon
Mdrafi1207

Dec 15, 2018

SQL ERROR

Dear EPFO

I am not able to update the bank details in UAN portal. Getting SQL ERROR while saving bank details. Tried others browser also but no luck. Mean while my friend's uan portal working completely fine.

Kindly help me to resolve the issue.
UAN- ############
Ami5152

Oct 4, 2018

PF claim not settled

I had raised PF claim on 12 September but status is still showing under process : I want to know how much time will it take : The government talks about digital India , Is this digital India : EPFO people are not doing their job properly they don’t pick up phone calls , reply to mail sent or anything . please resolve the issue I need the money on an urgent basis

PF claim not settled

dixitgaurang

Sep 27, 2018

Website not responding

EPFO's website https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/ is very slow. I want to update my details but all in vain. Need to improve
Taimra

Sep 16, 2018

Unable to update pan details

I am not able to update PAN number in UANportal, even though my name is same as in epfo.
Error: PAN verification failed. Name against UAN does not match with the name in Income Tax Department.

Please revert me at [email protected]

Sep 4, 2018

EPF UNDER PROCESS 23 DAYS

UAN NOMBER :-############

EPF NOMBER:-PY/BOM/46370/557792

EMPLOYEE ID:-2000741220

COMPANY NAME :-IKYA Human Capital Solutions (A Division of Quess Corp Limited)
Head Office - 3/3/2, Amblipura, Bellandur Gate, Sarjapur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103

MY ADDRESS :-MANTHALE NAGAR LATUR 413512

EPF UNDER PROCESS 23 DAYS

Venugr

Sep 3, 2018

Claclaim status showing "status not available"

Submitted online claim Form 19 on 20th August. The claim status is shown as "329872" against amount approved; "28/08/2018' against Despatch Date" and "Status not available" against Claim Status". The same was showing "Under Process" till yesterday. I a not able to understand what this means. Please help
Reena

Aug 24, 2018

PF claim still in progress

Aadhar and account number verified. PF claimed on 2nd August. still in progress. please do it immediately.

PF claim still in progress

sagarl123

Aug 24, 2018

Details of previous account are different than present account. Hence claim request cannot be processed.

Not able to transfer pf

I am trying to transfer my pf from previous organisation to new organisation. But while raising request I am getting below issue "Details of previous account are different than present account. Hence claim request cannot be processed"

aditya1489

Aug 16, 2018

getting error while applying for pf withdrwal online

am getting the error while submitting the PF cliam online after entering the OTP, error message is Error reading response from ASA - Socket timeout And Claim Not Submitted On Portal, Please Try Again Later.

Can you please help me on this how to rectify it.

Aditya Parchuri,

vaibhavagarwal2

Jul 26, 2018

Error while claiming pension fund

Hi Team

I have successfully applied for PF withdrawal but when I am applying for Pension withdrawal and after getting otp when I am clicking on validate and submit claim button this error is coming "Claim Is Not Submitted on portal, Please try again later"

Again and again it is coming the same.

I have met all the requirements for Pension fund online withdrawal like less than 10 years of service, verified Aadhar/PAN/Bank details updated in the account etc.

Please assist.
My UAN is ############

Vaibhav Agarwal
nitincu8

Jul 17, 2018

Unable to activate UAN No

I am trying to activate my UAN NO...but after filling the information every time it is showing that "Member does not match with available data".. What should I do...?

Please help to resolve my problem....

UAN NO - ############
PF NO - MRMRT000462180000160
isea123

Jun 21, 2018

Fraud helpline services

Hi all,

Please do not believe the one with attached details who says he will get your PF in 5 to 7 days if you pay 825 to him, but will not respond once he receives , i have faced this issue , i have already raised a complaint against him , just make sure you dont fall for these kind of people

Ravi

Fraud helpline services

Manjula-PF

Jun 15, 2018

PF settelment

I applied for PF and Pension settlement. Amount got credited to my account, but I see a difference of amount. Am attaching the passbook.

According to the passbook, i should get 39,031 but the amount credited to my account is 35,928. Why there is a difference of amount and when i will get the remaining amount.

Manjula
NikhitaK

Jun 15, 2018

Basic Details Change pending at Malad PF Office

I have submitted the request to change my basic details in the UAN portal 2 months back and its pending with Malad PF office since more than a month now.

Require immediate action on the same.

UAN: ############
mukta16

Jun 13, 2018

Online EPFO claim id 10023776700906001

I have filed EPFO claim online on UAN portal.Claim ID :10023776700906001.They have rejected the claim without mentioning any reason.
Balpreet.k

Jun 12, 2018

PAN CARD NOT GETTING UPDATED

My PAN card details are not getting uploaded on the EPFO website. The error message "Error while PAN authentication. Could not send message" keeps showing. How will this problem get resolved?
Ramesh.qa

Jun 4, 2018

Unable to proceed with online claim submission

Hi ,

I am unable to submit my online claim since i am getting error at the point of generation Aadhar OTP. I am trying since a week. every time its showing different errors.

Error: Error reading response from AUA server

Kindly help me on this.
Pavankumar Bobby

May 31, 2018

Unable to claim PF amount online

I'm unable to claim PF amount online for the past 4 days as the site throws an error mentioned below.

Error: Invalid key info in digital signature (this means that certificate used for signing the authentication request is not valid - it is either expired, or does not belong to the AUA or is not created by a well-known Certification Authority).

I have also noticed few people complaining about the same issue in here and it is very concerning to know that one person has been facing issue with claiming PF amount for the past 6 months.

Please fix the issue with the PF claim online asap and help us by enabling the service to work without issue so that it will be greatly helpful for those who want to claim PF amount.

This issue, if not fixed, will cause so much of inconvenience for me as money is involved.

Kindly fix this soon.

Unable  to claim PF amount online

prajjwalruhela46

May 2, 2018

Claim is under process for more than 20 days

Dear sir,/ ma'amI submitted claim for form 19c PF full settlement on 06-04-2018 My claim is under process since 11-04-2018.Its already been 22 days since the status changed to "under process" and a total of 27 days.I even heard that this process will take only 8-10 days then why is it taking this long???kindly resolve this at the earliest. Its a humble request.email- [email protected]
Antony4Raz

Mar 28, 2018

EPF claim status showing No records found

EPF claim status showing No records found
I submitted my PF claim through my employer. It was submitted on 19th March, 2018. My PF account number is HRFBD00132980000003273,
When i am checking the status online, it is showing 'No records found'!
Please inform me my claim status.

Antony Rasappa S
Phone no. 9384615434
Email : [email protected]
pallabichakraborty

Mar 26, 2018

PAN card not getting updated

arul_satish

Mar 21, 2018

PAN AUTHENTICATION ERROR

Dear EPFO
I am getting an error as " Error while PAN authentication. Could not send Message." while uploading PAN card details in KYC in UAN online portal please resolve this as soon as possible.
Arul

VOLTAS - Delay in AC Repair service
    Dear Divyesh, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    SBI - SBI Credit card
    I was applied for sbi credit card application no...
    MYNTRA - refund
    I can't use my myntra credits , they convert refunds...
    High Court jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh - khatma report
    निवेदन है कि मैं सोहन...
    TVS Credit Services Limited - Reference No - 190513004517
    Dear Sir/ Madam What is the meaning of Resolved ....
    NIFT Raebareli - Complain against faculty
    I would like to bring into your notice that my child and...
    yanwen - ITEM NOT RECEIVE
    Dear Sir, My tracking number VR064052853YP did not...
    New presidency high school - High book prices
    Respected sir The school new presidency high school is...
    Gurukul defence academy kuchamn - Fee refund
    Sir good afternoon.sir my name is jiya shekhawat from...
    SBI Speed Post - ATM CARD
    Reference to the Speed post no. AQ583210516IN as it is an...