EPFO

Consumer complaints and reviews about EPFO

mustkimkhan93

Jan 11, 2019

Withdrawal of PF Amount claim online

When i submitted online for (PF Withdrawal Form19) the followwing message appeared Error code [K-956] not defined! And Claim Not Submitted On Portal, Please Try Again Later
What means it, Please Tell i have already submitted online for (Pension Amount withdrawal ) that was accepted by Site but above mentioned occured error. What is reason for that
Rajni1987

Dec 26, 2018

Delay in PF settlement

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I had applied PF settlement on 16/11/2018 in kandivali PF office and I was committed that, I will get it within a month,
It's almost 1 and half month has gone and nothing is showing in my account ..
It's always shows under process since long,
Their contact numbers are always not contactable and there is no way contacting them.
I would request you to kindly look in to this and resolve it ASAP
My UAN no is ############

Delay in PF settlement

sonipratik

Dec 24, 2018

Unable to access passbook

Unable to access passbook

I am able to login to UAN account. However, it does not allow to log in to view passbook.

Error - UAN password not available.

Please advise
Ashutrip

Nov 14, 2018

Whenever I enter the OTP for my PF I get, Error reading response from ASA - Socket timeout And Claim Not Submitted On Portal, Please Try Again Later. Please help me out.
Preetich1234

Nov 3, 2018

Cant claim pf online

Invalid otp and claim is not submitted on portal,please try again later. Every time when i enter correct otp it shows this message,what i have to do to claim online pf if getting this issue.urgent reply please
jaydip.kpd

Aug 18, 2018

PF Withdrawal eror

I have successfully applied for Pension withdrawal but when I am applying for PF Withdrawal and after getting otp when I am clicking on validate and submit claim button this error is coming "Claim Is Not Submitted on portal, Please try again later"

Joydip Bhattacharjee
jeganath

Aug 16, 2018

error while submitting online claim form

While submitting the online claim form and verified with aadhaar OTP i get the following error

msameer8988

Unable to Submit PF request

I am unable to submit my PF Form 29 form online as getting an error "Error reading response from ASA - Socket timeout And Claim Not Submitted On Portal, Please Try Again Later" after entering the OTP. Please help.
susilkubarik

Error reading response from ASA

I am unable to submit my PF advance form online as getting an error "Error reading response from ASA - Socket timeout And Claim Not Submitted On Portal, Please Try Again Later" after entering the OTP. Please help.
Badass_ani

Unablle to submit complaint

I am unable to submit my PF advance form online as getting an error "Error reading response from ASA - Socket timeout And Claim Not Submitted On Portal, Please Try Again Later" My mail id aniketmohan789@gmail.com
jobprakash1

Unablle to submit complaint

Prakash Mondal
jobprakash1@gmail.com
karthik.kannan22

Aug 15, 2018

Error while submitting online claim form

Please guide as how to proceed
ggsabari007@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2018

unable to apply for PF advance

"Error reading response from ASA - Socket timeout And Claim Not Submitted On Portal, Please Try Again Later" After enter the OTP
rafath_76

Aug 14, 2018

unable to apply for PF advance

Rafath Fathima
rafath.fathima@firstsource.com

Aug 1, 2018

Pf claim status still showing " status not avilable"

I applied on 11th July 2018. Now it is showing as Status not Available.

Kindly Check Once.

If there is any issue please let me know

Claim id-MHBAN############
Mobile-8779771595

Aug 1, 2018

Pf claim status still showing " status not avilable"

I online applied for pf 19 final settlement claim On 11th july , i got a message to my registered number saying that my claim has been approved and the amount will be credited to my registered bank account shortly.
I has been 20 days completed till 4 days before as it showing it is underprocess but now it is showing as 'status not avilable.
But till the date i haven't received the amount.

I request you to please check this and help me to get that money at the earliest.

claim id- MHBAN############
Phone number-8779771595

Jul 31, 2018

Pf claim status still showing " under process"

I had applied for my pf withdrawal online on 11th july 2018 and as of 31 july 2018, the status shows still under process.
My claim id - MHBAN00438960000013944. Kindly speed up the process or at least give details as to why is the process so delayed?
M.no-8779771595
vaibhavagarwal2

Jul 26, 2018

Hi Team

I have successfully applied for PF withdrawal but when I am applying for Pension withdrawal and after getting otp when I am clicking on validate and submit claim button this error is coming "Claim Is Not Submitted on portal, Please try again later"

Again and again it is coming the same.

I have met all the requirements for Pension fund online withdrawal like less than 10 years of service, verified Aadhar/PAN/Bank details updated in the account etc.

My UAN is ############

vaibhavagarwal2@gmail.com
pawan kumar2244

Jul 22, 2018

HI Team,

I have successfully applied for PF withdrawal but when I am applying for Pension withdrawal and after getting otp when I am clicking on validate and submit claim button this error is coming "Claim Is Not Submitted on portal,Please try again later"

Again and again it is coming the same Please help me

pawan.0636@gmail.com
Sudhir Pardule

Jun 28, 2018

EPF claim under process

I submitted a request for claiming my PF on 19 Jun, 2018 and its stilling showing under process.
Please initiate this on priority basis.

Please explain me the reason for this delay and process it as soon as possible.
UAN - ############

Sudhir Pardule.
sudhirpardule93@gmail.com

EPF claim under process

Rajesh Ngangbam

Jun 25, 2018

Again and again it is coming the same Please help me.

My PF no is MHBAN15483820000010719.

Ngangbam Rajesh Singh

neerajs161@gmail.com
Nithya kacham

Jun 5, 2018

PF claim online

I am receiving the error message as "Claim Is Not Submitted on portal,Please try again later" when I am trying to claim pension online.

Kindly help me at the earliest.

Now sports journalism on a digital platform - Digital Platfrom
    Sports have always been very close to Indian hearts. True...
    tata docomo - Network issue
    My network is completely down I need to change the service...
    anganwadi - Hostile behavior
    I am complaining about aya/ helper of anganawadi , bondel...
    APPSC - OTPR ID
    please provide my otpr id for the gmail...
    Indian Speed Post - Not tracking my consignment
    My Consignment No. JA027308577IN, when i track on indian...
    sony six - Improper Broadcasting
    Live telecasting of Venus Williams vs cornet match in...
    LIC customer portal - service availability
    hi Team, The LIC Customer portal :...
    Work - Account open
    Account khulne diye the abhi take nahi kula hai Asrganj...
    Forest Department - CUTTING OF TREE
    SIR, WITH REFEREANCE TO THE ABOVE SUBJECT REQUEST YOU...