EPFO

Consumer complaints and reviews about EPFO

Vicky.kumar Send email

Oct 8, 2012

Hi there,
My self vicky kumar i have received massages from your office your claim form 10 and 26 has been reject but i have not get my amount . I have applied two time for our pf but not yet received my amount. the massage is that from 10 c withdrawal benefit claim id dsnhp 12900007326 acc dsnhp 003099600000021209 rejected rejection letter is under dispatched .
my mobile no. 9646366244
email: [email protected]
please reply me as soon as possible.
Sbkavalgi Send email

Oct 8, 2012

From: S. B. Kavalgi
Bangalore
To:EPFO CHENNAI
After claiming twice one time entering to grievance still I have not received pf amount. Still I am unemployed from JULY2011. Please look into the matter as early as possible.
S B KAVALGI
TN MAS ################
Niharikabansal Send email

Oct 5, 2012

Hi I submitted the forms 3 months back. now its showing online as under:

Claim ID : THTHA############
Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (THTHA00430370000061481) has been approved. Payment is under process.

Claim ID : THTHA############
Status : Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No (THTHA00430370000061481) has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim.

I did not understand what does it mean.

Niharika
Sadasiva Mohanty Send email

Aug 28, 2012

dear sir,
i have receved on message to day from bp epfo for my rorm 10c (withdrawal benifit )
have rejected my cleam id is jhjam############
account no is 30503455818
sir; what is reason to rejected my above cleam
name ! sadasiva mohanty
mobil no is 9438531688
my gmail id no is [email protected] .com
please doubt clear me
Vishal Sugandh Send email

Aug 25, 2012

pf not recieved and not showing status

My EPFO No WB / PRB / 34609 / 56500, before 3 month ago I have submitted my form. Till date I have not recd. my PF amount & also not shows the claim status in concerned site. Kindly check & confirm the status for the same.

my mail id :- [email protected]
contact No. 9711931536

Vishal Sugandh
Pradeepkomu Send email

Jul 25, 2012

delay in paying claim

i am not not received my epfo amount so kindly check my details or clear my epfo amount...

STATUS for Member ID: MHBAN00480800000000207

Claim ID : MHBAN############
Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (MHBAN00480800000000207) has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim form.

Claim ID : MHBAN############
Status : Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No (MHBAN00480800000000207) has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim

Claim ID : MHBAN############
Status : CLAIM FORM 19 FOR PF SETTLEMENT FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO MHBAN00480800000000207 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 11.03.2012 IS UNDER PROCESS

Claim ID : MHBAN############
Status : CLAIM FORM 10C FOR WITHDRAWAL BENEFIT/SCHEME CERTIFICATE FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO MHBAN00480800000000207 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 11.03.2012 IS UNDER PROCESS.
Prem.krr Send email

Jul 12, 2012

PF Claim

I have submitted my PF documnets on 18 August 2011 in the 28 wazirpur office. According to the pf transfer rule it should be credited in my account within 45 days but i didn't received the money yet. I have checked the status by EPFO site and the current status showing on site is following:

STATUS for Member ID: DLCPM00396270000000575

Claim ID : DLCPM############
Status : Your transfer in details for crediting new account has been received and the same is under process.

prem kumar
yogesh_767

Jul 9, 2012

Claim not received

Dear All ,

my name is yogesh kumar

My Mo.No.- 8588055039

Received below massage one month back but dint get the claim in my account , pls let me know the status & i am not able to check my PF account balance

Claim ID : THVSH############
Status : CLAIM FORM 19 FOR PF SETTLEMENT FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO THVSH01185860000000136 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 14.06.2012 IS UNDER PROCESS

Claim ID : THVSH############
Status : CLAIM FORM 10C FOR WITHDRAWAL BENEFIT/SCHEME CERTIFICATE FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO THVSH01185860000000136 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 14.06.2012 IS UNDER PROCESS.

Jul 1, 2012

Claim not receved

Sir, this Sanjeev chauhan,,, i not receved my claim status ,,,,,,, i sumbit the EPF claim for last year .........but payment not receve ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i check the claim status ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,result......payent dispatch,,under proces...my clim id.....Claim ID DSNHP############ is under process.
A/c...(Withdrawal Benefit/Scheme certificate) for acct DSNHP00309960000023439
plz, check the detaled ASP ..other wise i taken last action aginsg rase RT for EPFO south Delhi

sincerely,
Sanjeev Chauhan
mob.no-9015410604
Abhik Giri Send email

Jun 29, 2012

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
My current organization has sent the PF Transfer docs to RPFC on May 21, 2012.
Now the EPFO site says: Claim Form 13 for Transfer to New Account Number: AGAINST Old Member Account has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim.
PF No : GJ/AHD/57409/06
Please suggest what I should do.
Abhik Giri
Contact# 9902016340
Email: [email protected]
Sandesh Garud Send email

Jun 29, 2012

Dear sir/Mam,

I had submited my PF form on Oct 2011 and it has been received to your pf office as on Nov 2011, after 4 month i received message from pf that your pf form has been rejected, rejection letter is under dispatch.
After 2month i received my form & again i resubmitted my form as on 5th may 2012 & it has been dispatch to your office as on 16th may 2012.

When I check the status on the EPFO Website, it says: STATUS for Member ID: MHBAN00442560000027936

Claim ID : MHBAN############
Status : CLAIM FORM 19 FOR PF SETTLEMENT FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO MHBAN00442560000027936 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 16.05.2012 IS UNDER PROCESS

Claim ID : MHBAN############
Status : CLAIM FORM 10C FOR WITHDRAWAL BENEFIT/SCHEME CERTIFICATE FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO MHBAN00442560000027936 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 16.05.2012 IS UNDER PROCESS.

Pls let me know the status & when can i received my Claim amount?

Sandesh A Garud
Mobile no- 9970008235
E mail I.D - [email protected]
Vinay20 Send email

Jun 21, 2012

PF Claim

I have received one massage to day from BP EPFO for my form 10C( withdrawal Benefit) have rejected.
My claim I.D. is BGBNG ############ &
Account No. is BGBNG 00352240000154120
Sir, What is the reason to reject my above claim.
Vinay k. sharma(V. K. Sharma)
Mobil no. 08954012389
My E Mail I.D. is vinay_h[email protected]
Abdul A Send email

May 18, 2012

Claim ID : BGBNG############
Status : Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No (BGBNG00419000000002547) has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim

Claim ID : BGBNG############
Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (BGBNG00419000000002547) has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim form.

my pf is rejected why reson
my mail id :[email protected]
i have a not recived any rejected form pls check
Sumandutta76 Send email

May 9, 2012

Transfer of EPF

Dear Official,

Thanks for your complete support to resolve this long pending issue.

This is to inform that my EPF A/C has been transferred to my new Employee's PF on 07.05.12.

Without your support it was mere possible.

Thanking You,

Yours truly,

Suman Dutta
M:9433334756
Senthilnathan_sh Send email

May 3, 2012

Claim ID : PUPUN############
Status : Claim Form 13 for Transfer to New Account Number: AGAINST Old Member Account has been rejected.

Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim

Your account has been settled. For detail's please contact respective EPF Office.
My email id : [email protected]
Om Prakash Pral Send email

Apr 6, 2012

PF Claim

STATUS FOR MEMBER I.D.-KDML00011600000023545 . I HAVE SUBMITTED MY PF DOCUMENTS ON 10 FEB.2012 IN THE REGIONAL PROVIDENT FUND COMMISSION, SECTOR-3, PLOT NO-222, CHARCORP MARKET., CHARCORP-POISAR ROAD -KANDIWALI(WEST), ACCORDING TO THE PF TRANSFER RULE IT SHOULD BE CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT IN 45 DAYS, BUT I DID NOT RECEIVED THE MONEY YET, AND I AM RECEIVED LETTER MY DOCCUMENT RECEIVED IN KANDIWALI OFFICE WITH KANDIWALI OFFICE SEAL, . I HAVE CHECKED THE STATUS BY EPFO SITE AND THE CURRENT STATUS SHOWING ON SITE IS FOLLOWING. . STATUS- NO RECORD FOUND
manojyoti

Dec 16, 2011

what is ththa

My Mobile Number : ############
My email ID : [email protected]

I have received 1 messages from BP-EPFO:

Message : Form 10C Claim ID: THTHA############ Acct No HTHA 00000260000070892 settled.payment sent via check. Payment through cheque no.686150 Dated 7.12.2011.

I have not received anything into my account yet.

Dec 10, 2011

Not get PF money

This is to inform you that, I submit my PF {Employees’ Provident Scheme, 1952, or 1995) from for claim in Dwarka on 25-Apr-2011. After 45 days I visited in dwarka PF Office but they told me that you will get your money very soon. But I am not get anything .Then I again visited in August but they told me same. They didn’t given any positive response to me.
One more thing I want to tell you, that my friend also submitted the PF from on with me on the same date and time. He got the money. And his name Ranjeet Singh

This is a final Request to you that, give me right status of the same and tell me why is delay. Give me the resone as well otherwise
Sonukumarg Send email

Nov 17, 2011

PF Claim

I HAVE SUBMITTED MY PF WITHDRAWAL FORM IN VAZIRPUR OFFICE ON 25TH AUGUST 2011 BUT STILL I DIDN'T GET ANY AMOUNT IN MY A/C .IT HAS BEEN TOO LATE SO KINDLY TRANSFER THE PF AMOUNT IN MY ACCOUNT.

Apr 4, 2011

PF

regarding epf money
sir I vijay kumar yadav have still not received my pf money from south delhi dwarka epfo office . i have already submitted my epf documents on 12th of jan11 at wazirpur office. sir please do the needful at the earliest . pf no-DLCPM935109/408

vijay yadav

Mar 16, 2011

PF Claim

This is regarding my PF Claim. I had submitted my PF documents to the PF Office, Dwarka Sector-23 on 28th January, 2011. I was told that the money would be transferred within next 45 days. Today it is 16th March, 2011 and I haven't got the money yet. When I check the status on the EPFO Website, it says: STATUS for Member ID: DSNHP00237190000055702

Claim ID : DSNHP############
Status : CLAIM FORM 19 FOR PF SETTLEMENT FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO DSNHP00237190000055702 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 18.02.2011 IS UNDER PROCESS
Claim ID : DSNHP############
Status : CLAIM FORM 10C FOR WITHDRAWAL BENEFIT/SCHEME CERTIFICATE FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO DSNHP00237190000055702 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 18.02.2011 IS UNDER PROCESS.

Please let me know the status.

User62039

Jun 23, 2010

Cliam not received

As my PF withdrawal form got submitted on 9 th April 2010.My pf account no. is DL/27703/4723 and Name Amit Kr Akela and two month has been passed away but i have not received my claim amount.
As my many other collegue deposited their form after me by end of April 2010 and within a month they received their claim.

Please let me know my claim status as soon as possible.

Amit Kr Akela
Contact Number 9899691168
PF A/c No. : DL/27703/4723

Bachpan a play school , hanspuram Kanpur - Unexperienced principal and staff
    The principal of BACHPAN a play school awas Vikas...
    Unknown - Fraud call
    I received fraud call from 9135202849 on 23/4/2019 at 1:34...
    SPLIT AC - 1.2TR HITACHI RAU514AWD - GAS leaked immediate after service
    Dear Vivek, We deeply regret the inconvenience you had....
    Videocon D2H - Worst Service
    Dear Sravanthi, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    Whirlpool India - Complaint regarding my whirpool semi-automatic machine
    Hi, 16th April : I had raised a complaint for my...
    Airtel - Airtel online recharge
    HI , I have made 169 rs rechrge on my airtell prepaid...
    Pending at District officer for Sanction - PLEASE RELEASE THE RTF AMOUNT
    Respected Sir/Madam, I am Malkapuram Sandhya, studying...
    Videocon D2H - No refunding money for my 1 year recharge amount for OMNI...
    Dear Rakesh, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    westside - eGV code not working
    I shopped on sunday April 21st and the counter staff...
    Hitachi A/C - WORST COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT
    I bought HIATCHI 1.5 ton 3 star window AC from dealer on...