EPFO

Consumer complaints and reviews about EPFO

Nov 24, 2012

PF

This is regarding my PF Claim. I had submitted my PF documents to the PF Office, Laxmi Nagar on June , 2012. I was told that the money would be transferred within next 45 days. When I check the status on the EPFO Website, it says: STATUS for Member ID: DSSHD############

Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No (DSSHD09353960000001008) has been settled. Payment sent through cheque No 582672 dated 28.06.2012.
pankajvashishta

Nov 20, 2012

Transfer of EPF

Hi, My older PF account was in Gurgaon with accoutn number : GN / GGN / 0025468 / 000 / 0001270 and since I joined new organization in pune, I have submitted the form for PF transfer in my new organization. Now when I check for my older PF account on EPFO site, status is "Your account has been settled. For details please contact respective EPF Office"
I am not able to see transferred amount into my new account, where should I contact it for?

Can you please help?

Nidhi Bhawan
Jagriti Vihar
Sector -5
Meerut

This is inform to you our staff EPF contribution not credited in Staff indusival account from last two year(Fy 2010-11,2011-12).
out Establised code No.UP/34024/00
please look this matter need full

with regards

Code UP/34024/00
bhav2810

Nov 15, 2012

PF NOT NYET RECEIVED

This is regarding my PF Claim. I had submitted my approval of PF documents to the PF Office, in Pune in the month of June . I was told that the money would be transferred within next 45 days. Today it is 15 November 2012 and I haven't got the money yet. When I check the status on the EPFO Website, it says:
STATUS for Member ID: PUPUN01218990000013456

Claim ID : PUPUN############
Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (PUPUN01218990000013456) has been approved. Payment is under process.

Claim ID : PUPUN############
Status : Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No (PUPUN01218990000013456) has been approved. Payment is under process.

* * Data available since last six months. * *
* * PUNE data availaible from 15-05-2012. Last updated on 07-11-2012 at 08:25 am * *
* * Approval Details on PPO and Scheme Certificates will be made available soon.. * *

Please let me know the status.
Contact 9096390410
Bhavesh Hinduja

ramanamurthy

Nov 12, 2012

PF claim not received

Sir I Ramana Murthy Menda s/o simmayya submitted pf form 19 & 10c in regional office,Bandra,Mumbai on 26th,june 2012 and i have received acknowledgement from pf office for the same but i have not received any thing yet. My account No is :MH/92541/347.
Please let me know the status of claim at the earliest and do the needful please.
pawan _pon

Nov 10, 2012

Pf not recived by pf office

I summit ed my PF form 20 august 2012. But net show your form rejected. Please confirm what has
to be done my PF.

Claim ID : KDMAL############
Status : Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No (KDMAL00931000000000282) has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim

Claim ID : KDMAL############
Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (KDMAL00931000000000282) has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim form.

Name pawan kumar
PF No-MH/93100/282
Mob. 9990839043
Email ID - [email protected]
pawan _pon

Nov 10, 2012

Pf not recived by pf office

As my PF withdrawal form got submitted on 20 August.2021My pf account no. is : MH/93100/282 and Name Pawan kumar. But this net. show my both form rejected. So please confirm what has to be done my PF.

Pawan kumar

Nov 8, 2012

Hi I am Varun Gupta : 9891354367
My email ID : [email protected]

I have received 2 messages from BP-EPFO:

I submitted the documents at PF office (Gurgaon) on 28th Sept, 2012.

I have not received anything into my account yet.

Please let me know the status about this?
VICKY SADIORA Send email

Nov 6, 2012

PF amount is not received in my Bank account

Not receved fill n final.
Avinash Manoher Send email

Oct 24, 2012

P.F.NO.:-24446/1127. Date 24/10/2012.
NAME :- Avinash manoher kute
mobile :-9226428756
email I.d.:[email protected]
R./Sir/Mam.
This is regarding my p.f.19no.form claim, I had submitted p.f. all documents submitted satpur p-11nashik office in date 26/9/2012, But my mother is very serious in hospital, hence your kindly requsted to please send my p.f. amount urengantly.

STATUS :- Clam form19 for p.f. settlement against member account no(kdnsk00244460000001127has been Approved, Payment is under process.
yours faithfully

kute a.m.
Vicky.kumar Send email

Oct 8, 2012

Hi there,
My self vicky kumar i have received massages from your office your claim form 10 and 26 has been reject but i have not get my amount . I have applied two time for our pf but not yet received my amount. the massage is that from 10 c withdrawal benefit claim id dsnhp 12900007326 acc dsnhp 003099600000021209 rejected rejection letter is under dispatched .
my mobile no. 9646366244
email: [email protected]
please reply me as soon as possible.
Sbkavalgi Send email

Oct 8, 2012

From: S. B. Kavalgi
Bangalore
To:EPFO CHENNAI
After claiming twice one time entering to grievance still I have not received pf amount. Still I am unemployed from JULY2011. Please look into the matter as early as possible.
S B KAVALGI
TN MAS ################
Niharikabansal Send email

Oct 5, 2012

Hi I submitted the forms 3 months back. now its showing online as under:

Claim ID : THTHA############
Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (THTHA00430370000061481) has been approved. Payment is under process.

Claim ID : THTHA############
Status : Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No (THTHA00430370000061481) has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim.

I did not understand what does it mean.

Niharika
Sadasiva Mohanty Send email

Aug 28, 2012

dear sir,
i have receved on message to day from bp epfo for my rorm 10c (withdrawal benifit )
have rejected my cleam id is jhjam############
account no is 30503455818
sir; what is reason to rejected my above cleam
name ! sadasiva mohanty
mobil no is 9438531688
my gmail id no is [email protected] .com
please doubt clear me
Vishal Sugandh Send email

Aug 25, 2012

pf not recieved and not showing status

My EPFO No WB / PRB / 34609 / 56500, before 3 month ago I have submitted my form. Till date I have not recd. my PF amount & also not shows the claim status in concerned site. Kindly check & confirm the status for the same.

my mail id :- [email protected]
contact No. 9711931536

Vishal Sugandh
Pradeepkomu Send email

Jul 25, 2012

delay in paying claim

i am not not received my epfo amount so kindly check my details or clear my epfo amount...

STATUS for Member ID: MHBAN00480800000000207

Claim ID : MHBAN############
Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (MHBAN00480800000000207) has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim form.

Claim ID : MHBAN############
Status : Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No (MHBAN00480800000000207) has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim

Claim ID : MHBAN############
Status : CLAIM FORM 19 FOR PF SETTLEMENT FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO MHBAN00480800000000207 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 11.03.2012 IS UNDER PROCESS

Claim ID : MHBAN############
Status : CLAIM FORM 10C FOR WITHDRAWAL BENEFIT/SCHEME CERTIFICATE FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO MHBAN00480800000000207 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 11.03.2012 IS UNDER PROCESS.
Prem.krr Send email

Jul 12, 2012

PF Claim

I have submitted my PF documnets on 18 August 2011 in the 28 wazirpur office. According to the pf transfer rule it should be credited in my account within 45 days but i didn't received the money yet. I have checked the status by EPFO site and the current status showing on site is following:

STATUS for Member ID: DLCPM00396270000000575

Claim ID : DLCPM############
Status : Your transfer in details for crediting new account has been received and the same is under process.

prem kumar
yogesh_767

Jul 9, 2012

Claim not received

Dear All ,

my name is yogesh kumar

My Mo.No.- 8588055039

Received below massage one month back but dint get the claim in my account , pls let me know the status & i am not able to check my PF account balance

Claim ID : THVSH############
Status : CLAIM FORM 19 FOR PF SETTLEMENT FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO THVSH01185860000000136 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 14.06.2012 IS UNDER PROCESS

Claim ID : THVSH############
Status : CLAIM FORM 10C FOR WITHDRAWAL BENEFIT/SCHEME CERTIFICATE FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO THVSH01185860000000136 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 14.06.2012 IS UNDER PROCESS.

Jul 1, 2012

Claim not receved

Sir, this Sanjeev chauhan,,, i not receved my claim status ,,,,,,, i sumbit the EPF claim for last year .........but payment not receve ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i check the claim status ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,result......payent dispatch,,under proces...my clim id.....Claim ID DSNHP############ is under process.
A/c...(Withdrawal Benefit/Scheme certificate) for acct DSNHP00309960000023439
plz, check the detaled ASP ..other wise i taken last action aginsg rase RT for EPFO south Delhi

sincerely,
Sanjeev Chauhan
mob.no-9015410604
Abhik Giri Send email

Jun 29, 2012

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
My current organization has sent the PF Transfer docs to RPFC on May 21, 2012.
Now the EPFO site says: Claim Form 13 for Transfer to New Account Number: AGAINST Old Member Account has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim.
PF No : GJ/AHD/57409/06
Please suggest what I should do.
Abhik Giri
Contact# 9902016340
Email: [email protected]
Sandesh Garud Send email

Jun 29, 2012

Dear sir/Mam,

I had submited my PF form on Oct 2011 and it has been received to your pf office as on Nov 2011, after 4 month i received message from pf that your pf form has been rejected, rejection letter is under dispatch.
After 2month i received my form & again i resubmitted my form as on 5th may 2012 & it has been dispatch to your office as on 16th may 2012.

When I check the status on the EPFO Website, it says: STATUS for Member ID: MHBAN00442560000027936

Claim ID : MHBAN############
Status : CLAIM FORM 19 FOR PF SETTLEMENT FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO MHBAN00442560000027936 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 16.05.2012 IS UNDER PROCESS

Claim ID : MHBAN############
Status : CLAIM FORM 10C FOR WITHDRAWAL BENEFIT/SCHEME CERTIFICATE FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO MHBAN00442560000027936 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 16.05.2012 IS UNDER PROCESS.

Pls let me know the status & when can i received my Claim amount?

Sandesh A Garud
Mobile no- 9970008235
E mail I.D - [email protected]
Vinay20 Send email

Jun 21, 2012

PF Claim

I have received one massage to day from BP EPFO for my form 10C( withdrawal Benefit) have rejected.
My claim I.D. is BGBNG ############ &
Account No. is BGBNG 00352240000154120
Sir, What is the reason to reject my above claim.
Vinay k. sharma(V. K. Sharma)
Mobil no. 08954012389
My E Mail I.D. is [email protected]
Abdul A Send email

May 18, 2012

Claim ID : BGBNG############
Status : Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No (BGBNG00419000000002547) has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim

Claim ID : BGBNG############
Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (BGBNG00419000000002547) has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim form.

my pf is rejected why reson
my mail id :[email protected]
i have a not recived any rejected form pls check
Sumandutta76 Send email

May 9, 2012

Transfer of EPF

Dear Official,

Thanks for your complete support to resolve this long pending issue.

This is to inform that my EPF A/C has been transferred to my new Employee's PF on 07.05.12.

Without your support it was mere possible.

Thanking You,

Yours truly,

Suman Dutta
M:9433334756
Senthilnathan_sh Send email

May 3, 2012

Claim ID : PUPUN############
Status : Claim Form 13 for Transfer to New Account Number: AGAINST Old Member Account has been rejected.

Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim

Your account has been settled. For detail's please contact respective EPF Office.
My email id : [email protected]

Jawed habib, ratanlal nagar, kanpur - Fake and local products, poor services
    Jawed habib, a newly opened franchise in ratanlal nagar...
    MCD South West Delhi - Street Sweeper do not clean Gali
    Dear Sir, I would like to inform that the cleaning...
    Alaknanda Properties Pvt Ltd - Gratuity Payment
    I have worked for 6+ years at Asaf Ali Road based office. ...
    Garbage dump cleaning - Garbage dump
    I am a resident of D-Block, DDA Janta Flats, Jasola Vihar,...
    Hitachi - Pathetic service
    Dear Sir This has reference to the above complaint...
    MYNTRA - Wrong Product sent
    To, The Management MYNTRA This is with reference to...
    ELECTROLUX KELVINATOR - Refrigerator
    Dear Sir My Kelvinator Refrigerator is not cooling . pls...
    Unknown number - repetadly calling from unknown number
    from last month i am getting call from unknown...
    GOOGLE PROXIMA BETA - Fraud transaction
    Hi, I T Hari, account holder in CITI credit card, stated...