EPFO

Consumer complaints and reviews about EPFO

Milan Sahu

May 9, 2016

Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement

Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (MRNOI00557100000000059) has been approved. Payment is under process. The above mentioned statement has been there for several days now and nothing has changed. Kindly look into this matter and provide a solution. Thanks !
yogesh naulay

May 6, 2016

Claim

Claim Form 13 for Transfer to New Account Number: AGAINST Old Member Account No (DLCPM00277030000003117) has been approved. Payment is under process.

Kindly let me know when t will be done and what is the meaning of these lines.
Paramasivan TSP

Apr 29, 2016

PF claim has been approved. Payment is under process

My PF account transfer was registered by the employer. I checked for the status. It is showing Your claim has been approved, payment is under process. It is was applied more than 3 months. But still not transferred. Please help to sort this issue. My details as follows.

STATUS for Member ID: TNMAS00840590000000476

Claim ID : TNMAS############
Status : Claim Form 13 for Transfer to New Account Number: AGAINST Old Member Account No (TNMAS00840590000000476) has been approved. Payment is under process.
sankaran devar

Apr 28, 2016

Eradication of corruption

Hon'ble PM Modi very aggressively stated corruption charges should issue punishment within six months in a conference but babu's not minding the PM's statement in corruption matters so many corruption & disciplinary cases pending for so many years in EPFO but officers not care about that. I can given so many examples. The way you page is not enough ex: Shri M Selvam AO of tamilnadu not issued anything even after Enquiry completed several months back
rajivdan2

Apr 14, 2016

pf claim not showing

My name is Rajib Lochan Dan and my pf form is deposited by my last employer on 15 MARCH but till yet I haven't received any update or claim status against my pf no.

PF NO-HR/FBD/0014223/000/0003474
Email [email protected]

SO please update me how I will get the update.

Rajib Dan
7827220722
rohit2050

Apr 8, 2016

pf claim not showing

Hi there,

My name is rohit Verma and my pf form is deposited by my last employer on 23 March but till yet I haven't received any update or claim status my pf no. Is dl/cpm/30815/2348.

SO please update me how I will get the update.

Rohit
Raviraj jadhao

Mar 26, 2016

Not yet received my pf amount

I have submitted my pf claim form to my previous worked office Laxmi Metal Pressing Works Pvt Ltd. Left on November 2015 in Aurangabad branch .But still the process not to be Done .Kindly help me out to process soon Almost 45 days Gone. Plz do the needful FYI....

My pf account number AUR/NG/83236000137
Name: RAVIRAJ S JADHAO ( 8390988434 )
I request you to getting my account status.

Raviraj

resigned on 18/12/20015
Prafull Kumar Sahoo

Feb 25, 2016

NOT RECEIVED PF AMOUNT

My name is Prafull Kumar Sahooo. My EPF no.DL/26894/430 . I have submit my EPFO claim form 8th Feb-2016. but i dont received any claim status by EPFO office and my EPFO claim status is dont show on internet. Please clear my claim status ASAP.

MY PF No.26894/430
Prafull Kumar Sahoo

CHIDANAND SAWADKAR

Feb 22, 2016

pension Order

Claim ID : GBHBL############
Status : CLAIM FORM 10d FOR PENSION FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO GBHBL00171700000000002 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 13.10.2015 IS UNDER PROCESS.
Till today we have not received the pension Order, Not received the pension for the month of Jan -16
krushna choudhari

Feb 10, 2016

low amount

my pf amount is very low
amarmanu

Jan 20, 2016

Pension WB Claim payment not received

I Amar Nath Chatterjee, ID: DSNHP 09373520000000049105 received messege from EPFO, amount settled and sent to my a/c but there no amount shown in Account. There is a mistake in IFSC code which is UTIB0000166 (not YESB0000002) Please check and let me know the status and how the payment will come in my account. My email id : [email protected]

Amar Nath Chatterjee

Jan 20, 2016

Withdrawal

My pf account no. GJRAJ00112800000000476
NAME :- CHHAYABEN NARENDRABHAI MAKWANA
I AM SEND FORM 10C (WITHDRAWAL BENEFIT)
CLAIM ID GJRAJ############
PLEASE SIR CLAER MY CLAM AND
safyatansari

Jan 19, 2016

EPF

Dear
My name safayat ansari my pf no APHYD00136810000019428
I chek uan no or passward
Stutes not reacord found
Please sir take action
Contect no 9612066284

Thankyou
Sumathi Sundar

Dec 26, 2015

PF approved but payment not received

My PF status shows:

Claim ID : MHBAN############

Status : Claim Form 13 for Transfer to New Account Number: AGAINST Old Member Account No (MHBAN00456650000114705) has been approved. Payment is under process.

However, its been in this state for a long time.
I have not received the amount.
Kindly let me know how much longer the process will take.

Sumathi T S
babugangareddy

Dec 25, 2015

My name is Babu G. My EPF no. is . PYBOM00191090000001848 I have submit my EPFO claim form approx 11 days ago but i dont received any claim status by EPFO office and my EPFO claim status is dont show on internet. Please clear my claim status ASAP.

Thanks & Regard
Babu G
9343919130
loki5123

Dec 7, 2015

payment is under process but not coming to my account

Dear Sir//Madam

Kindly update my payment status
STATUS for Member ID: PUPUN00147960000002156

Claim ID : PUPUN############
Status : Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No (PUPUN00147960000002156) has been approved. Payment is under process.

Claim ID : PUPUN############
Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (PUPUN00147960000002156) has been approved. Payment is under process.

Lokesha J
+919986561802
Rajendra Madhukar Sali

Dec 2, 2015

Scheme Certifacate

I have resigned from MSRTC Dhule Division on 23/12/2012 . My Penstion No is MH 12804-4833 My claim for withdrawal benefit was submitted to your office and it was under process as per your id NO KDNSK############ The message I received on 11.08.2015, the same claim was rejected as per your message on 26.08.2015.the same claim has not been in sent to Dhule office when I inquired of the same to the office. Why the claim is not settled by you ,please communicate me the status of my claim with proper reason. If I don't get the positive feed back from you, I would lodge the complain to Labour Ministry for the same.

Rajendra Madhukar Sali.
Mobile No. 09665326016
Harshmani

Nov 17, 2015

EPF WITHDRAWAL ISSUE

I Harshmani was working with Modern Automobiles as computer operator in Chandigarh for which address is Plot number - 4MW, Phase - 1, Industrial area, Chandigarh. I have worked with respective agency since 02 Jul'11 to 07 Apr'15 and then left duly giving resignation as I was getting married and had to left for long time. I have submitted my EPF form with them on 20 Jul'15 for withdrawal but since then I am requesting them again and again but they are not listening to my hues and cries, Today when again I requested them then I have been communicated that I can do what I can but will never get my EPF withdrawal as they are forcing me to rejoin and only then they will allow me to get EPF withdrawal. The respective communication has been done with Mr. Sood whose contact number is 9876962186. I have already submitted my form thrice and today when again I requested him then he denied that I don't have any form and do not call as he is busy. I contacted MS Vij on number 9646788400 where again I was communicated to visit office with EPF withdrawal form. Sir I am being harassed and is listening to those words which I should not.

My EPF account number is PB/CHD/0014069/000/0000331, I would request you to kindly help me to get the EPF withdrawal to which I will be highly thankful to you.

Harshmani
+91-9815903189
Leenus

Nov 10, 2015

Company Not Process PF

I have submitted my pf claim form to my previous worked office ikya consultancy on 1st week off 2015 in chennai branch .One i check with executive in off they saying process to be done only bangalore office .But still the process not to be Done .Kindly help me out to process soon Almost 45 days Gone. Plz do the needful FYI....

My pf account number KN/46370/110516 .
Name: Leenus. But still now I am not received the amount.
I requist you to getting my account status.

Leenus

Oct 22, 2015

epf amt half received

INFO
11:10 AM (0 minutes ago)

to me

Thank you for writing to [email protected]

This is a system-generated response to acknowledge your e-mail with the reference number. Request you not to change the subject line for future correspondence

Your query will be addressed on priority.

Associate Relations- TeamLease Services Ltd,

Important: Please call/ mail us with your latest Mobile number and Email id to avoid missing out on important communications.

Place a call 60000655 prefixing the relevant STD code: (Ahmedabad – 079, Bangalore - 080, Chennai - 044, Delhi - 011, Hyderabad - 040, Kolkata - 033,

Mumbai - 022, Pune - 020) for any information. Customer service agents are ready to assist you Monday - Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., excluding General Holidays

From: dnyaneshwar dugane [[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, Oct 23 2015 11:03AM
To: INFO [[email protected]]
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 'TeamLease=014-120-991' P F Withwdral process

Dear Mam
pls confirm which i have received amt half epf that is from whom epf office or

teamlease because i am confuse confirm the same & when i will gate
bal amt my epf claim plz & plz reply to me or confirm what the process in details our not replying to me i am contonue follow up for same i will try to raech telophonic there are no response

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 12:50 PM, dnyaneshwar dugane <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Rekha Mam
Plz send acknowledge recpt from rpcf 10 c form submitted with rpcf office stamp & sign

On Sat, Oct 17, 2015 at 1:00 PM, INFO <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Associate,

Kindly note that your Form 10c (Pension form) has been submitted to RPFC on 16/Sep/2015.

The PF department communicates directly with the associates and not with the company (TeamLease). Teamlease/Any Organization do not have any control over the status of the same.We would not be able to commit any time frame on this as this is at the discretion of the PF Authority. Please find the communication address & contact number of the PF Office as below:

Employees' Provident Fund Organization ,

Ph: 080-22216566, 080-22216596, 080-22238033
www.epfindia.com

Anitha.R
Associate Relations

Contact us on our Associate Hotline Number: 60000655 (Prefix your Location STD Code)
Visit our Associate Portal: http://associate.teamlease.com/
TeamLease Services Pvt. Ltd
6th Floor, BMTC Commercial Complex, 80 Ft Road, Koramangala, Bangalore-560095
Ph: ############Fax: 080-66803001
Website: www.teamlease.com/
Blog: http://teamlease.blogspot.com
“Putting India to Work”

-----Original Message-----
From: dnyaneshwar dugane ([email protected])
Date: Monday, October 12, 2015 01:15 PM
To: INFO ([email protected])
Subject: Re: <AUTO> Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 'TeamLease=014-120-991' P F Withwdral process

Dear All You have given no teamlease off no never response last 6 months i have called up 080 60000655 daily 5 to 10 times hold at 20 to 25 minute
Pls reply have you received my courier form 10 c form fullfilled up also as you required scan copy send to you that also not reply to me no call no mail from your side
Also request you to process the same asap
Thanks regards
cell no 9326915571

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 5:08 PM, INFO <[email protected]> wrote:

Thank you for writing to [email protected]

Your query will be addressed on priority.

Associate Relations- TeamLease Services Ltd,

From: dnyaneshwar dugane [[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, Oct 8 2015 4:53PM
To: INFO [[email protected]]
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 'TeamLease=014-120-991' P F Withwdral process

Dear all
I have allready send hard copy to teamlease also delivered at 6 th oct
Plz acknowledge the same & process for claim i try to call teamlease from my cell there are no response Request you process the same 080 60000655
hold on 25 minute its happend 6 to 8 times confirm when i will receive money
cell no 9326915571

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 10:34 AM, INFO <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Associate,

1) Thanks for providing the soft copy, we have noted the same and the needful will be done accordingly.

2) Request you to provide the following details to enable us to track your documents dispatched to us after 48hrs of dispatch.

Courier Company Name:
Consignment number:
Dispatch date:
Destination Address of Team Lease:

Post receipt of the above data, we would be able to revert with the status of your documents.

Thank you for your continued cooperation.

Hamsaveni.K
Associate Relations

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
TeamLease Services Ltd, 6th Floor, BMTC Commercial Complex, 80 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore-560095 Ph: 91-80- 60000655 Fax: 080-6680 3001

Website: www.teamlease.com

Putting India to Work

Place a call for support by dialing 60000655 prefixing the relevant STD code: (Ahmedabad – 079, Bangalore - 080, Chennai - 044, Delhi - 011, Hyderabad - 040, Kolkata - 033, Mumbai - 022, Pune - 020)

Customer service agents are ready to assist you Monday - Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., excluding General Holidays.

-----Original Message-----
From: dnyaneshwar dugane ([email protected])
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 07:50 PM
To: INFO ([email protected])
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 'TeamLease=014-120-991' P F Withwdral process

Dear All

Please find attach here scan copy & Hard copy will send tommorow After dispatch mmm confirm you details Annexure-c is the declaration form regard epf
Request you submit the same acknowledge the same also thank you very much for inform me
Pune cell no 9326915571

Oct 19, 2015

EPF WITHWDRAL SETTELMENT

Hello Sir/Madam,
iAM dNYANESHWAR Dugane my Epf no BG/BNG/0035224/000/0622645
I Submitted The PF Withdrawal Form Via My Ex-Company 17 th august 2015
Every Time I Call Bangalore PF Office, Someone Picks Up The Call And Asks For PF Number. After Taking That Number, The Call Gets Disconnected. After That Nobody Picks Up The Call On All The 3 Numbers That I Have. The Numbers NO ANY REPLY FROM BANGALORE EPF OFFICE EVEN CUSTOMER CARE ALSO NOT RESPONDING N080.22216566/08022216596/ I HAVE RECEIVED HALF AMT IN OCT 1 WEEK OTHER BAL AMT NOT RECEIVED .PLS CONFIRM BAL AMT

This Is Been Happening From Last1 Months. Whom Should I Contact Or Is There Any E-Mail Where We Can Address Our Problem? I Am Almost Fustrated With This Issue. And I Am Really In Need Of That Amount.

Please Help.

Oct 19, 2015

epf 10 c not received

STATUS for Member ID: BGBNG00352240000622645

Hi I am Dnyaneshwar Dugane I have apply for my epf withwdral i have received amt from 19
Against 10 c scheme bal amt not received plz confirm status asap
Epf no BG/BNG 0035224/000/0622645 PLZ CONFIRM STATUS 10 C

Claim ID : BGBNG############
Status : Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No (BGBNG00352240000622645) has been settled. Payment sent through NEFT.

* * Data available since last six months. * *
* * BANGALORE data availaible from 19-04-2015. Last updated on 13-10-2015 at 05:41 am * *
* * Approval Details on PPO and Scheme Certificates will be made available soon.. * *
Mahamad Rafi

Oct 8, 2015

Pf question

Hello Everyone,

My PF Showing as Check is under process today(08-10-2015).

Any one have idea, when will get the money.

Oct 7, 2015

epf office bangalore

CLAIM FORM 19 FOR PF SETTLEMENT FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO Received from teamlease ask for 10 c form fullfil i have send the same by courier
but form 10 c amt nort received 10 c form subbmited teamlese office pls confirm claim status
PF NO BG/GNG/0035224/000/0622645

Bachpan a play school , hanspuram Kanpur - Unexperienced principal and staff
    The principal of BACHPAN a play school awas Vikas...
    Unknown - Fraud call
    I received fraud call from 9135202849 on 23/4/2019 at 1:34...
    SPLIT AC - 1.2TR HITACHI RAU514AWD - GAS leaked immediate after service
    Dear Vivek, We deeply regret the inconvenience you had....
    Videocon D2H - Worst Service
    Dear Sravanthi, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    Whirlpool India - Complaint regarding my whirpool semi-automatic machine
    Hi, 16th April : I had raised a complaint for my...
    Airtel - Airtel online recharge
    HI , I have made 169 rs rechrge on my airtell prepaid...
    Pending at District officer for Sanction - PLEASE RELEASE THE RTF AMOUNT
    Respected Sir/Madam, I am Malkapuram Sandhya, studying...
    Videocon D2H - No refunding money for my 1 year recharge amount for OMNI...
    Dear Rakesh, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    westside - eGV code not working
    I shopped on sunday April 21st and the counter staff...
    Hitachi A/C - WORST COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT
    I bought HIATCHI 1.5 ton 3 star window AC from dealer on...