EPFO

Consumer complaints and reviews about EPFO

saravanan1989

Nov 4, 2016

Pf claim status not yet update since 26.Oct.2016

I have submitted my claim form to tambaram office. While checking in KYCS in online, its showing " No Record found", bcoz the update was not happen since 26.Oct.16. Pls update the data ASAP.

Oct 30, 2016

Pf claim.form submitted but payment not received

U have applied my of a longtime back..online status shows that its apprived and payment is under process..how ling does it takes to process the the payment its been a month now
PF no is KN/46315/3660 this is my PF no

Please let me know
guptapradeep068

Oct 22, 2016

PF transfer to new account

PF Transfer Pending since 3 months

My PF transfer process from previous account to current account is shown as "Your request is In Transit between EPFO Out and In Office" status since 1st week of August 2016.

Request you to update me on the completion of PF amount transfer.

Please find the claim status screenshot attached for your reference.

I would request you to please consider this on priority.

PRADEEP KUMAR GUPTA BGBNG00352240000678797 DSNHP09375890000031488 06 Aug 2016 Claim Form Submitted .
10 Aug 2016 Claim Form Approved by Present Employer .

Pradeep Gupta
ritikalehar

Oct 17, 2016

PF Transfer

Since 15th august my transfer claim is lying in PF office.Please process at the earliest.
Name:Ritika Lehar
Current Status :Account Details received in EPFO IN office and under process.
PF Account No-KDMAL000510500A0011115
jayesh78637

Sep 29, 2016

pf amount not receive

My Pf No. Isgoa/12843/774
Un no. is 10174935754

send hard of document for pf withdrawal on 29/08/2016 with reference no.ER570779272IN.

But till date refund not receive.
Dilpesh

Sep 29, 2016

PF Transfer

We had sent hard copy to PF office Mumbai on dated 11.June.2015 for the correction in "Father Name" and transfer amount from Old PF Account No KDMAL02127150000001624 to New PF Account No.KDMAL00384910000132047.

But still not showing any status in online E-pass book,

So I Request that you look in to this issue quickly for a prompt and satisfactory solution.

Thnaking you for your prompt cooperation.

Email Id- [email protected]

Dilpesh Gautam
Ahmedabad
vishalraje123

Sep 8, 2016

PF claim has been approved. Payment is under process

My PF account transfer was registered by the employer. I checked for the status. It is showing Your claim has been approved, payment is under process. It is was applied more than 40 days. But still not transferred. Please help to sort this issue. My details as follows.

STATUS for Member ID: APHYD00378520000028136

Claim ID : APHYD############
Status : Claim Form 13 for Transfer to New Account Number: AGAINST Old Member Account No (APHYD00378520000028136) has been approved. Payment is under process.

Email-Id:[email protected]

Mob: +91 9545084831
shripal singh bhadouria

Sep 2, 2016

Your request is In Transit between EPFO Out and In Office

PF transfer status 'Your request is In Transit between EPFO Out and In Office' since 40 days
Member Name -SHRIPAL SINGH BHADORIA
Previous Account No. - GNGGN00288900000000083
Current Account - MHBAN00482920000003899

Portal Message -
09 July 2016 Claim Form Submitted . .
01 Aug 2016 Claim Form Approved by Present Employer ..

Current Status :Your request is In Transit between EPFO Out and In Office.

The above mentioned update is as it is since past 5+ days. Please update the status.

Email - [email protected]
Cell - 9876455347
sashikanta senapati

Aug 22, 2016

Transfer of pf from a/c no.mhban01251310000000101 to jhran00012270000090638 and m91575 (Mcnally bharat engineering co. ltd. trusty)

I was checked my transfer claim status several times and found claim I'd mhban############.
Status-claim form 13 for transfer to new a/c no against
old member a/c no.(mhban01251310000000101)has been approved.payment is under progress.
from last few month
I request , to kindly transfer the amount to my new a/c no.(jhran00012270000090638 and trustee m91575)as early as possible.If there is any problem , kindly inform
My mail id. [email protected]
Mob.no.9133489922
Your co operation regarding this mattes is highly appritiable
Thanks with best regards

Member Name - SATYAJIT VINAYAK BAVISKAR
Previous Account No. - MHBAN00187960000241037
Current Account - TNMAS10283890000004381

Portal Message -
12 June 2016 Claim Form Submitted .
13 June 2016 Claim Form Approved by Previous Employer .
14 June 2016 Claim Form Approved by Present Employer .
Current Status :Your request is In Transit between EPFO Out and In Office.

The above mentioned update is as it is since past 40+ days. Please update the status.

Email - [email protected]
Cell - 8939813042
Sharada v shetty

Jul 30, 2016

3rd time under process

My name is Ranjith Shetty mobile no 9620032297
A/C no PY/BOM/61647/269
Sir 2 times they rejected for silly reasons what they required everything I gave but also they rejected now I am again submitted status showing under process plz this time don't reject
Ranjith Shetty
9620032297
shobha singadi

Jul 22, 2016

PF WITHDRAWAL ISSUE

Hello Sir,

i was working with ASAP Info Systems Pvt Ltd. i have submitted my EPF form with them on Mar 2016 but till now i haven't received the amount.Please help .

EPF Account number is PYBOM00603720000001109.
dinesh singh rautela

Jul 21, 2016

PF AMOUNT NOT RECIVED NOW YET

I have 2 time submitted my pf claim form to my previous worked office wazirpur Big Bazaar

1st time submit 2016 feb 1 week. 2nd time submit 25 may 2016.

but I have not received PF amount now yet.

PF NO:- MH/38491/119174
NAME:- DINESH SINGH RAUTELA

please sir check my PF Claim status and update me.

DINESH SINGH RAUTELA

MOB:-7838189663
Home Credit

Jul 17, 2016

PF amount Not Credited

Thank you for your query to Home Credit India.

With reference to your concern, as we already handover the “PF claim” to the concern employee on 9th June’16 & employee personally deposited his claim form in the concern appellant authority acc to the RPFC website screen shot his claim is under process pls ask him to wait for the deadline as prescribe by the RPFC or he can directly contact on authority helpline no’s mentioned below is the RPFC screen shot for your kind referral.

We sincerely hope that the above resolution is to your satisfaction. Alternatively, Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team phone: 1800 121 6660, or email:[email protected] should you need any further clarification.

Yours sincerely,
Customer Care Team
Home Credit India Finance Private Limited .

PF amount Not Credited

MR. RAJENDRA SINGH

Jul 16, 2016

Why I 'm not receive my epf after summited form-19.

Dear sir, my form-19 is summited on 03 june 2016.after compliting all formulties such as full fillup form, signed and attested form by MLA/ BANK MANAGER OF UBI SAMALKA NEW DELHI-110037.
pakanati sudheer kumar

Jul 3, 2016

pf has been settled but amount was not credit

Status : Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No. has been settled. Payment sent through NEFT.
Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No has been settled. Payment sent through NEFT.
Kaushik R Bhatt

May 27, 2016

Settled Pension case - PPO not recd

as I have inquired in the Bank & got clarification that some amount
is Credited in my A/c against my Pension.

But still date (i.e. 27.5.16) I did'nt received any intimation or PPO

Claim ID VDBRD ############
mukesh_kumar2425

May 10, 2016

Claim Status Information

I am seeing below message from past 4 months.

STATUS for Member ID: APHYD00442710000004376
Claim ID : APHYD############
Status : Claim Form 13 for Transfer to New Account Number: AGAINST Old Member Account No (APHYD00442710000004376) has been approved. Payment is under process.

Please suggest what I can do next.

Email id: [email protected]
Milan Sahu

May 9, 2016

Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement

Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (MRNOI00557100000000059) has been approved. Payment is under process. The above mentioned statement has been there for several days now and nothing has changed. Kindly look into this matter and provide a solution. Thanks !
yogesh naulay

May 6, 2016

Claim

Claim Form 13 for Transfer to New Account Number: AGAINST Old Member Account No (DLCPM00277030000003117) has been approved. Payment is under process.

Kindly let me know when t will be done and what is the meaning of these lines.
Paramasivan TSP

Apr 29, 2016

PF claim has been approved. Payment is under process

My PF account transfer was registered by the employer. I checked for the status. It is showing Your claim has been approved, payment is under process. It is was applied more than 3 months. But still not transferred. Please help to sort this issue. My details as follows.

STATUS for Member ID: TNMAS00840590000000476

Claim ID : TNMAS############
Status : Claim Form 13 for Transfer to New Account Number: AGAINST Old Member Account No (TNMAS00840590000000476) has been approved. Payment is under process.
sankaran devar

Apr 28, 2016

Eradication of corruption

Hon'ble PM Modi very aggressively stated corruption charges should issue punishment within six months in a conference but babu's not minding the PM's statement in corruption matters so many corruption & disciplinary cases pending for so many years in EPFO but officers not care about that. I can given so many examples. The way you page is not enough ex: Shri M Selvam AO of tamilnadu not issued anything even after Enquiry completed several months back
rajivdan2

Apr 14, 2016

pf claim not showing

My name is Rajib Lochan Dan and my pf form is deposited by my last employer on 15 MARCH but till yet I haven't received any update or claim status against my pf no.

PF NO-HR/FBD/0014223/000/0003474
Email [email protected]

SO please update me how I will get the update.

Rajib Dan
7827220722
rohit2050

Apr 8, 2016

pf claim not showing

Hi there,

My name is rohit Verma and my pf form is deposited by my last employer on 23 March but till yet I haven't received any update or claim status my pf no. Is dl/cpm/30815/2348.

SO please update me how I will get the update.

Rohit