EPFO, Thane

Consumer complaints and reviews about EPFO, Thane

Sanjay Dilip Kamble

Jul 30, 2020

माझा ई फो एफ पेमेंट पकड झाला अहे

माझा नव संजय दिलीप कांबळे आहे me मी माझा जुन्या कंपनीतला पीएफ म्हंजे पीPUPUNO################ वरिल पीएफ माझा THTHA020430000025078 var transferकरुण ghetala होता माझा THTHA0202543000/M/A ACE Haman capital limited वरिल पीएफ जामा झाला आहे transfer के ले ला पीएफ नाही जामा झाला

Please help me माला खुप गर्ज अहे
Rupesh Vanju

May 29, 2020

Update Last working day in PF

Myself Rupesh Vijay Vanju, ex employee of EMCO Limited, wants to update my LWD in PF portal, since i have approached company, they are not ready to help me, also i have email on [email protected],
I have forwarded my mail, which i reporting manager has mailed me on 14.02.2019, i have not received any reliving letter for that, so company is taking an revenge for updating LWD in PF portal as 14.02.2019.

UAN No.############

my email id: [email protected]
company email id: [email protected], [email protected]

I have also inform them you can check in biometric login & with HGS consultant (payroll outsource) for my last working day.

Request you kindly look it into it, since i am enable to transfer my PF.
Hema_Rawat

Oct 3, 2019

Claim not settled

I had raised to transfer PF amount in 2017, claim has been settled but amount not recieved,

I have just required UTR number /mode of payment you have done.

My PF account number : THTHA00439670000069200
Name : Hema Rawat

Please Please Please Help me !!

Just required UTR number so that i can track where the amount is stuck.
praveenduraiswamy.1897

Jun 25, 2019

KYC Details

Thane PF office is worst PF office I ever seen. No one is there to solve the issue for past 2 years . I really fed up in Raising the Grievance.

1.ROTHA/E/2018/04887- Thu, 7 Jun, 2018
2.MHTHA/E/2019/02053 Sun, 31 Mar, 2019
3.MHTHA/E/2019/07249. Wed, 1 May, 2019
4.MHKND/E/2019/77377 Mon, 20 May, 2019
5.MHKND/E/2019/05461 Wed, 12 Jun, 2019
6.MHKND/E/2019/07375.Monday 24 June 2019

My Name and DOB is INCORRECT in UAN portal. I am really trying hard to get this done for past 2 years .
Raised many ticket in UAN portal for 1 year. After a year i got reply from Thane Pf office that i need to submit my documents along with joint declaration form which you can see in ROTHA/E/2018/04887- Thu, 7 Jun, 2018. So per Thane PF office request i have submitted all my documents with joint declaration form to employer. which employer gave me Acknowledgment copy for sending my documents along with Joint declaration form to PF thane Office (attached the Acknowledgment copy for your reference).

My correct Name - D Praveen DOB- 18-03-1987
i have started raised grievances The pf office reply with same comments that its under process. latest Grievance MHKND/E/2019/07375.Monday 24 June 2019 .so could you please take a necessary action and help me change my correct name and DOB in UAN portal.

KYC Details

Nareshraj venkateswaran

Jan 7, 2019

PF Transfer

Hello Sir / Madam,

My PF amount from my previous employer TCS PF Trust has not been transferred to my current PF account at Atos Global IT Solutions and Services Private Limited. I had made an enquiry to TCS PF Trust. I was informed that TCS has already transferred the PF amount and has same Annexure K as shared to EPFO evidence. Since the PF is still not showing in my account I have been following up with EPFO, Bandra and Thane , But still I have not received any reply from their end. And it is almost one year completed. Recently I received an update from Bandra office requesting me to forward my grievance to Thane office who has complete authority over the matter. My UTR No. N088180507109406, please link & Transfer it to my current PF Account TH/THA/############to reflect in my passbook.

My Current PF No - THTHA16500000000016240

UAN No - ############

Note - I have emailed to [email protected] shared by Bandra PF office, but still i have not received any update past couple of months.
Below are listed Grievance registered but closing with some of the updates, which not fixing my PF Transfer issue.

ROBND/E/2018/43798
ROBND/E/2018 39401
ROTHA/E/2018/09642
ROTHA/E/2018/07746

Naresh
AvinashTiwaskar

May 17, 2018

No support

Can anyone tell how to get in touch with EFO customer care?
Phone: I tried contacting over phone number provided on website (PF Comissioner, general queries, etc.) Most of the phones are out of order. Few number were successfully dialed but they were busy always.
Email: Sent email to [email protected] Its been almost 1 month. I didnt get any response despite of sending multiple reminders.
Helpdesk: Tried to post the ticket on Helpdesk (EPFO website). Never succeeded. After filling complete form, the site shows that some error occured and never registers any ticket.

Is there anybody who really helps with user queries?
gauravshirke

Mar 20, 2018

NON FUNDING OF AMOUNT TO ACCOUNT

PMC BANK DIVA branch has opened on 13th august 2016. with IFSC CODE as : "PMCB0000065". and still the account holder in PMC bank diva branch do not receive Credit from PF Office Thane and Bandra.
Customer reply that they have been recieving response as the amount has been not accepted by bank, which is not in our (PMC BANK, DIVA BRANCH).
Kindly solve as soon as possible .
Sneha85

Mar 7, 2018

Regarding PF Withdrawl

I don't want to withdraw EPF.But my previous company already submitted EPF withdrawal request.And now EPF is transferred in my account.
But I want to continue this EPF balance in my EPF account. Can I deposit the same again in EPF account.

Please Guide.
Jayashree Pawar

Dec 11, 2017

Not received pension since last 6 months

Me and my mother have not received our family pension since June,2017.
We have visited thane office twice, wd have submitted Hard copy of complaint form,our pan card and aadhar card copies..with original life certificate..
We are trying to contact thane office,as you have only given numbers to us..But nobody was responding.

Our PPO no. Is THTHA/4031604.

Please co operate.
mayanks123axena

Dec 11, 2017

PF Claim status unknown

I joined my company in June 2013 and left in June 2015 but till now my 2 years PF is pending and I am not able to get the get the correct status of my PF Withdrawal.

I was not informed about my name correction when I filled the PF Withdrawal form in 2016 and was told after 3 months that my form was lost but now when I again filled up the PF Form in August 2017 I was told that my name is wrong in PF and when I am asking about my status HR of my company is again and again telling that it would take time but not giving me a concrete answer.

Please help me to get my PF as its very urgent for me.

Mayank
9984931444.
girijav

Oct 3, 2017

EPS 95 pension reg

I had submitted my life certificate through HDFC Bank and PPO No. is THTHA04103413. Since May 2017, I am not getting pension credited into my pension account. Please update the status.

Girija V Nair
Pension Ac No.MH/39799/246
Simarpal

Apr 21, 2017

Negligence regarding PF WITHDRAWAL

Respected Sir / Madam,
This is to inform you that I Simarpal Singh Bhurji had submitted my full documents required for PF WITHDRAWAL at PF Thane office 5th floor on date of 17 JAN 2017, bearing file no. MH/45227/43942.
On 10 FEB 2017, I received message for thane office stating that I haven't filled my DOJ, DOL, & DOB in the form. Same day I visited thane office on 5th floor and enquired regarding message I received, they send me to visit GROUP 5 on 8th floor along the gate pass. A lady officer sitting in GROUP 5 checked my documents n found that all information like DOJ,DOL & DOB are already filled, only problem was that they required Form no. 9 from my company naming SITEL at chandivali.
So, I asked her what should I do now. She replied they will send a letter to the company and process will go ahead, I just need to wait for few more days. But months passed still I didn't received my PF money.
On 11 APRIL 2017 again I visited thane office on 5th floor, same process repeated. I was given a gate pass for 8th floor to visit GROUP 5. So I went there met same Lady officer, she replied me again same reason they didn't received Form 9 from my company SITEL.
I asked that lady officer shall I visit my company and ask them for Form 9, she replied company will not give it to me, they will send it to Thane office only. And she told to wait for few more days.
Meanwhile, I informed my company SITEL these situation. Company replied they didn't received any letter from thane PF office and company told me do I have any proof that thane office required form 9. And I was having nothing neither in written nor via SMS.
Then I called up PF Thane office on 21 APRIL 2017, they transferred my call to GROUP 5 DEPT. one male officer spoke to me, I explained him everything. Instead of helping me he replied that Lady officer is on vacation call next month after 12th MAY, then I requested him can someone else on her behalf give me a letter that they required form 9 and help me. The worst and rude reply I got from that male officer was "THERE IS ALREADY SHORTAGE EMPLOYEES OVER HERE, ONLY 25 PEOPLE ARE WORKING, DONT WASTE OUR TIME" and hanged up.
So, I request you sir, please help me out and me what should I do in such case. Please advise.
3660vaibhav

Jan 26, 2016

Pf not received

My pf no. Is MH 203564 / 1275 name vaibhav Sharma
I submitted my pf form before three month and now my company respond me that they have forwarded to pf office thane but when I dial the no. Of thane office that Is not responding kindly help me to solve my problem

Thanks and regards
Vaibhav Sharma
Faridabad
@rshad1987

Jan 12, 2016

Final Settlement/PF Withdrawal

I have submitted all the documents required to withdraw my PF amount which is in Thane EPFO Branch. Almost 3 months have passed but there is no response from my previous employer regarding the documents. Those documents have to be attested and sent back to me so that I can post/submit them in the Thane PF office. The documents are kept on hold by my employer and making me hurdles as Iam currently Unemployed and going through a tough financial course. It'll be helpful if I can get help/suggestions through this forum. My PF details are MH 0098120/0000603. Please do the needful.
sumedhmane

Dec 1, 2014

pf pending

resp. sir

my name is vinayak walanj, i handed over the form 5 th floor lady ofifcer, but still i have not received massages like my other friend my pf no is mh 205239/275 . plz soonestly inform me by massage so i can assured about pf

Dec 3, 2012

PF Settlement

My provident fund number is MH/43967/2884.I resigned from my work on 2007 but still then i am being harassed for my settlement of dues.My mobile number is 9163591975 pls do the needfull, how to get the status.

Jul 1, 2011

PF Settlement

Hi Sir,

This is with reference to your Grievance registered vide Registration Number ROTHA/E/2011/01137 with EPFO, Thane office.

I Have applied for the PF office in the month of FEB for which the applicattion got approved and the amount was sent to my account thru cheque where the account details were wrongly mentioned for which i am facing the consequences. I have mentioned the correct account number and i have attached the cancelled cheque of my account with the application even then the account was wrongly mentioned and when i'm cheking with the PF office thru Grievance system of EPFO. I'm getting the same answer for any question reg the solution. that after processing your grievance,the following action(s) has been taken:
Sir, Form 19 amount 19260/- cheque no. 873203 and NEFT generated on 17/03/11. and 10C amount 9154/- cheque no. 663668 and NEFT generated on 18/03/11 and the amount has been sent to 0004232007001 where as i have mentioned the correct account number as 0004Z32007001 (INdus INDbank account) not 0004232007001. I already have raised 4 grievance request but i havent got the solution for the problem. Please help me in getting a permanent solution instead of me raising grievance request every time.

I Just need solution for this:
1)Do I need to re apply
2)will i be able to get a fresh cheque with the correct account details please let me know.

Else please give me the contact details for escalating further as am not satisfied with the reply which i have got.

Shanker