EPSON INDIA

Consumer complaints and reviews about EPSON INDIA

Chiash

Oct 25, 2017

Manufacturing defect

I purchased Epson printer L130 from Amazon shopping site India. But wen I called the Epson service engineer from Epson service centre Jammu, he diagnosed manufacturing defect in the machine. He told us that it has to be replaced. We called Amazon. Amazon told us that this defect is not their responsibility and the Epson company is responsible for the whole product and should be replaced by the company itself. But wen we contacted Epson service centre, they told us that it's the responsibility of Amazon. Both companies are blaming each other. But I am suffering because of all this. EPSON should take the responsibility for its product. There is no respect for its customers and make their customers suffer. Worst service centre. I called the Epson service centre multiple times. No got no help. Instead one of my phone nos. was blocked by them.
kumar1digital

Oct 11, 2017

service not provide

dear sir
i am kailash kumar mishra darbhanga i am rugular user of epson printer but your service center darbhang is not provide service. any time he take service charge but not compleate his work after some days printer not work well. then i go to service center again but nex time he do not work and he told to me you may com after some days. my printer 245 paper tray is not working. 3 month we complain but any time he told to me i have not tray. after some time your tray is avalavle.
so kindly solve my proble

kailash kumar mishra
e-mail.kumar1digital@rediffmail.com
soumava bhattacharjee

Sep 14, 2017

not on power

I bought the epson m200 from my earlier experience because I used epson L800 and L100 before. But the present printer m200 fall me in great problem.few days before I complain that it is not working.You send technician and meet the problem.but now again it is not working.Its power light is not on.so the printer is not working for long days.
I think the printer manufacturing defect otherwise it not showing the continuous problem.my another are not showing the problems.
If you send experienced technician then he can mark that I am unable to use it in my working hours.max time it remains defective.I use my other printers .
so my request to you kindly help me
I am also unable to carry printer in any service center because earlier i pickup it from service centre
mob no 970668858

mob no 970668858
manmarindustries

Aug 9, 2017

Printer not working properly

our office printer model EPSON L360 is not working properly. Cartridge is full even though colour print is not proper.
we want servicing.

please contact on
8380059142 / 144
Manmar industries
rammy2017

Aug 7, 2017

Service Pathetic

We bought this Epson L130 Colour Inktank Printer and we really feel we made a mistake by going for Epson.
We brought a new printer and it was delivered to us on 4/8/2017. I had place a call on Epson toll free number and told them that our office is closed on Saturday and to arrange an engineer on Monday morning between 10.00 to 12.00. I even spoke to the Mumbai Service center on 022-43118831 and informed them that our office is closed and to arrange an engineer on Monday morning between 10.00 to 12.00. But their engineer calls up on Saturday and asks me and I inform him that I had asked for Monday and he said okay he will visit on Monday. He has the Audacity to close the call saying customer not present and he did not even bother to inform the company. I really tell you this kind of service will have serious repercussions on Epson for their sale. If anyone asks me with regards to buy ena Epson printer I will always tell them you buy any other brand but Epson.
AMIT GUPTA G

Jul 18, 2017

EPSON L-360 PRINTER PROBLEM

I purchased epson L-360 Printer from Your company. but after found some printing problem i registered my complaint on 22 june 2017 via complaint number INC1003658612. Your representative visit the office on 25 june and solve my problem. but from next day its again start problem. i again submit my complaint on 04 july 2017 via complaint number INC1003691649 but even after passing 14 days no person visit the office. plz solve my problem immediately
kamal deep bindra

Jun 12, 2017

complaint against your service centre

I have put the complaint 29 may 2017 , today is 12 June nobody listening in epson , i called so many times in your customer care and so many times call to service center , nobady is revert to us , also I send the mail in your mail id also same , no revert.
Please tell if you are not able to provide service to customer than why you are us assurance for warranty.
This is my bad experience with the epson. I am really fedup ,
I will take legal action againt apson , I have recording every thing When I talk to your customer care executive , 1 think I tell you , your customer care executive told to me why you call to us , you call to service.

kamal

birjeshmaurya

May 19, 2017

Printer Not Wotking

we have just purchased the epson printer L220 and from around a month on every print out lining is coming on the print as i'm a mearchnt i have a shop due to this problem some of my customers just go like that only........so plz srrr if u can help me up in this
my mob. no is 8090022876 if u can help me up..
PoojaStationary

May 17, 2017

Print is Not Properly

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I have a color printer of Epson's L380 model.
This printer I'm leaving color print blurry. And black and white print is going out of the light, if you do not come to the dark then you get me its solution. some solution on my mail. show you mail id below.

Best Regards,

not getting print out

NEW OXFORD HIGH SCHOOL
RAITHARA SANTHE ROAD, YELAHANKA,B'LORE-64
EPSON L365 printer . we took this printout before 1 year back.so now
we not getting printouts properly.so plz check out.
mob: 9341301825
Email: manjulaoxford123@gmail.com
manisha.april5@gmail.com

May 8, 2017

very poor service

Dear Sir I have taken one printer on 6th may 2017.. the printer is not working properly I informed Customer service people they provide me the complain no 3509109 and ask me to call in kolkata service center ..when i call them the tone of there talking was not polite I said that the printer is very Imp for my office request you to resolved my problem asap . but then they told that you have to wait for 3 days ..I will never suggest any one to buy EPSON BAD PRODUCT BAD SERVICE
Ram murat

Apr 11, 2017

about printing photo paper

sir
my printer is not printing on photo paper.Please repaire this printer on my shope
Ram murat
shope name-grahak sewa kendra mehadauna
barun,milkipur,faizabad,u.p.
near-raibarely road per barun bazar se purv
barun shahganj road mehadauna

Mob:-8527204642
mandeep Chandel

Mar 24, 2017

Installation Pending from last 15 days

I purchased 1 pc of printer Epson L485 . S. No. X2QX001903 dated 10/03/2017 from SmartBrain Jalandhar Punjab and booked my call same day for installation with comp. no. INW5002662591 . Next day , Mr Sandeep Singh ( Mob. No. 9988850315 ) came for installation at my residence in Beas . But , he failed to install the set up to my laptop direct printing and I cloud printing . So , he called SWASTIK COMPUTER an authorized service centre in Pathankot and left my residence without installation . He said this printer model is new so he can not install it. He promised me that his senior technician from Pathankot will visit the very next day and install it . Till date my installation is pending and nobody has given a call when will he come to install it .

Note : Comp. no. INW5002662591 has been close on 22/03/2017 without my knowledge .

Mandeep Kumar

mit131

Mar 15, 2017

NOT PRINT PROPERLY

DEAR SIR,

I have a color printer of Epson's L360 model.

EMAIL ID : panchalmiteah@yahoo.in
akarsh04252

Mar 13, 2017

Bad service

I own 4 epson printers. I went to Gloria Business & Services, one of the authorized service center in ernakulam kerala. The problem was that the adjusting liver of epson lx 300+II got broken, there was no other complaints other than that. Just for a 100 rupees liver they had replaced about 5 items like sproket wheel, spring, blade etc and it cost me 1000 rupees, ok its fine with me atleast my peoblem was solved and i would be able to take print. Before leaving the service center the technician told me that the head of the printer is not good u will have to change it in some months, but i didn't mind that because the printer prints good n was working well on the day which i gave them. I reached my office and installed the printed and found that the head was damaged and the print was not clear and cannot read anything atall. I lost my patients as i paid them 1000 just for a 100 rupee worth work and they totally damaged my printer. I am damn sure that it happened because of their fault. I went to service center again to clear this issue and technician was shouthing at me saying its not our fault it happens, as its an electronic machine, we can't trust any electronic device, thats what he says. Therefor i asked him to replace the head free of cost as it was his fault, for that he shout at me and used abusing words. As i am a gentleman and holds a reputed position in a reputed firm i bow in front of his culturless behaviour and words and ask him to replace the head and i am ready to pay for the head.

The next day i enquired about the services of gloria business and services among the IT professionals and i was scattered on hearing that they are fruad.
They remove good working spares from our's and place old one from other printers and provide us the invoice and charge the price of new genuine product.

The day which i went to collect my printer back, i asked him why you guyz are not ready to give us the replaced spares and he started shouting at me againg saying none of the service centers use to peovide the replaced spares to the customers. On hearing that i confirmed and it is clear to everyone that they uses these replaced spares to get installed to other printers.

It was the worse experience i ever had in ma life.
Feeling pity for epson service centers, as they gave authorization for such criminals.

My request to epson is that please enquir about this with them and prove to me that they are not a fraud.

I hereby mention the details of service center and my personal mobile number too so that you can get in touch with me if you feel sorry for what had happned to me.

Thankyou

Complaint against :
Gloria Business & Services,
27/3208, Pulinat Building, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Opp. Cochin Shipyard, Ravipuram, Perumanoor, Kochi, Kerala 682035

Petitioner:

PRINTER NOT WORKING PROPERLY
bharat2988

Feb 16, 2017

worst service

I had visited epson service which is licated at Dr.nanjappa road in coimbatore. In that shop no one is given proper response. Very very worst service center. One of the male worker in that service center using abusing words on me. So Please Do not buy,Do not give any equipment for service in this service center. Very cheap. Not so good in customer relationship. Poor servicing
Sridhar Shetty

Feb 14, 2017

Printer Not Wotking

I ve purchased new epson Printer Dot MAtrix Model Number FX-2175 on 3rd November 2016, the printer was installed and it was working properly till last week. now the printer is not accepting any print command. Kindy send your technician for rectification.

my email id is victory_rest@rediffmail.com and my mobile number is 9870965501.

Please revert me at the earliest.

Sridhar S Shetty
KRISHNA katta

Feb 2, 2017

UNABLE TO GET THE COLOUR PRINT

SIR/MADAM
I KK KRISHNA USING EPSON L210 SERIES PRINTER . INK LEVELS ARE FULL BUT WE ARE NOT GETTING COLOUR PRINT
I ALREADY BOOKED COMPLAINT ONLINE 2DAYS BACK BUT THER IS NO RESPONSE TILL NOW SO PLEASE CONSIDER OUR REQUEST
Manish Shami

Jan 30, 2017

Epson Printer

My Printer model no. is L365 and it is not working properly, it showing offline at all the time.

Please solve my Problem by contacting me .

Mobile no. :- +919911898737

Shopping sasta online.con - Product Differentiation
    3 item delivered wrong and 1st samsung power bank 20000...
    online shoes order - did not receive my order
    My sister has ordered the shoes on my behalf on the date...
    Lost my powerglasses on my birth - Forgot my powerglasses
    I forgot my power glasses in the train 12451 on...
    Isolux ingenieria - Put wrong UAN on pf number
    Dear sir, I resigned ISULUX INGENIERIA on 30/11/2014....
    care---paytm.com - IRCTC Ticket _ Transaction Failed
    Since one month I have not received my money back. I...
    IRCTC - Refund not received
    Date of cancellation: 09 Nov 2017 Train no.17221 Pnr...
    IRCTC Transaction Failed-Refund - Money deduct but ticket not booked
    I tried to book a ticket Whose transaction...
    Make My Trip.com - Not refunding my money
    Hi I had made a booking with make my trip. Com. Later i...
    domestic expert solution - Domestic Expert Solution
    This is a fraud company. We had inqyired about maid...