ESIC Sahibabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about ESIC Sahibabad

Prakash_Misra

May 3, 2021

Rude behavior of Nurses providing Covid 19 Vaccine

Not sure if government officials/Medical officials are able to read it. However, I am just making a point here basis on my recent experience at ESI Hospital Sahibabad.

My mother is 73 and I registered her name for the first Covishield Vaccine. There was no specific information provided to people about where to go for the vaccination. (No Signboards anything). Somehow we could find the vaccination center within the facility.

The worst experience came into existence when the nurses/doctors on the job who had to vaccinate my mother misbehaved with her. My mother is a retired school teacher, gave her entire life to this country. She was literally shouting at my mother. I intervened and try to calm her down by saying that I understand you are under pressure but please be polite.

Even then she/and the other nurse in the room was arguing. This is SHAMEFUL. Doctors/Nurses need to learn how to behave. People are already fed up with the system and the process which prevails in UP for ages. Unless you don't know an IAS or IPS or some Judge or Politician in Uttar Pradesh, you would not get even basic facility and treatment.

There was no information about the nurses so they could easily escape any complaint or action.

THIS IS UTTERLY SHAMEFUL

Ashish Mishra
Sahibabad
Priti gahlaut

Jan 17, 2019

Hassle in pragnancy

Esic employs not giving the proper response pathetic services in Aradhna hospital and very rude behaviour with a pragnent lady .

Name -priti gahlaut
Insurance no- 2012305501
pintukumar141284

May 25, 2015

Asking bribe for treatment

I Pintu Kumar, working in ConsultIt Technologies Pvt Ltd. I have insurance policy in ESIC as company norms. My ESIC number is 6714695616. I went to ESIC Sahibabad, Ghaziabad( UP) for the treatment of my father as he has a problem in both legs. They told me we don't have enough facilities, so they refer to MMG hospital, Ghaziabad (UP) where doctors are available whom they refer as they are working in ESIC Sahibabad..

When I went to MMG hospital, they ask to me for bribe of Rs.20,000. I am not capable of giving any amount and they said they don't do any treatment without giving them money. I am a lower class man working in a private company. Any sort of bribe or any illegal charges, i can't bear. my father is very sick and doctor tell me that operation is mandatory but asking for money.

Please do something, my father has a big problem in his legs, he can't bear.

Please take necessary steps and teach them a good lesson so they or anybody will not ask bribe from anyone who is in trouble. Give them a tight slap of Justice and show them that in today's era humanity and honesty is alive.

At last, I would say when we were child, and cry our parents took care of us and couldn't see us crying. Now we grow up and our parents are in old age we can't see them in pain which they are tolerating. As you have also parents, could you see them in pain. Just put yourself where I am and think about it.

I hope you will surely take a strict action and do justice for me.

Thanks in advance.