Consumer complaints and reviews about eTV Mobile
Apr 27, 2014
mpharm scam in mits by venkatramireddy
mits college of pharmacy located in kodad .
This college is having mpharm course,every
student in this college is taking 2lakhs for studying mpharm.
But this college is not having mpharm building.There is no single faculty for mpharm.Students only wrriting final exams.
This college is also having bpharm course.The hod of this college is venkatramireddy.His qualification is degree,he is not even qualified for hod post.He is pakka fraud.During pci inspection,he changed photos on staff declaration forms and he showed him self as qualified person.He showed engineering faculty as pharmacy faculty.Because of his immatured behaviour.This college lost his PCI recognition from 2012 onwords.But for attracting students this college is telling mits college is recognized by pci.Lot of students are suffering because their certificated are not valid.This college is attracting students by www.mitskodad.ac.in .
And please take action on this college and also protect students from venkatramireddy fraudulent activities.And venkatramireddy should be punished by pasting his photo instead of rajkumar photo and showing himself as pharmacy faculty.His phone number is 09505908608 by using this phone number he is doing fraudulent activities......
Jan 22, 2011
MENTAL HARRASSMENT-POOR QUALITY AND UNSATISFACTORY SERVICE OF ePHONE TV MOBILE PURCHASED FROM NAAPTOL.COM
Mob: 09915666776 From: JB SINGH
Scientist (TBRL) Ministry of Defence,
H.N. 776, Sector-29A Chandigarh-160029.
20 Jan 2011.
POOR QUALITY AND UNSATISFACTORY SERVICE OF ePHONE TV MOBILE PURCHASED FROM NAAPTOL.COM
Reference: (i) Product order no. 879986 for purchase of etv mobile (AP3) on 15 Oct 2010.
(ii). Complaint no. 334604 to naaptol.com for repairing of mobile.
(iii). Complaint no. 412037 to naaptol.com for repairing of mobile and poor service.
1. With reference to the above, the undersigned had purchased an ePhone TV Mobile at a cost of Rs.4200/- (including postal charges of Rs.200/-) from Naaptol.com through M/S Shigura Electronics & communications (P) ltd, Delhi on 15-10-2010.
2. The etv Mobile had become Non-functional on 15-11-2010 due to which it was handed over to M/S Shigure electronics & communications, Delhi on 21 Nov 2010. The firm sent back the item by courier to me on 17-12-2010. To my surprise, it was observed that the product was not repaired satisfactory.
3. The product was handed over again to M/S Shigura Electronics & Communication personally by undersigned on 29-12-2010 for necessary repairs/replacement of the product. The firm has not replaced /repaired the product till date.
4. Due to all of the above, I have not even kept the product with me for more them about 1½ months in last about 3months. This product is warranted for 6 months. I have requested to customer care of Naaptol.com many times, but no action is initiated in this regard. It seems that naapto.com wants to somehow complete warranty period.
5. As a result of all above, I have been subjected to mental harassment by Naaptol.com. Now, I will not be in a position to accept this product due to this mental torture, even if the firm sends the product back to me. I have requested the firm to refund an amount of Rs.4200/- along with travelling charges (I spent to handover mobile to firm from Chandigarh) to me.
6. Hence, it is requested to take action in this regard.
Regards, JB SINGH
- Fax to Naaptol.com (Fax: 022-61486122) - for information Pl.
- M/s Shigura Electronics and Communications Pvt Ltd, # 104-105, Suneja
Tower-I, District Centre, Janakpuri, New Delhi.
Previous 1 Next