Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard water purifier Total Sensa

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard water purifier Total Sensa

Aishwarya Patil Shaa

Oct 24, 2017

No receipt given for purchased product

I bought an aquaguard from a salesman last year. The salesman didn't give me the receipt of product and when asked by me, he promised to give it very next day.
From that day, it's been an year now, I neither got the receipt not the service for the aquaguard.
I submitted the written application to district office but no response from them too.
From the month I bought it, I'm facing problems with that aquaguard but no one is taking it seriously.

Jul 4, 2017

Rude and Worst behavior from the service managers

This is Rajendra Nagisetty, who stays in whitefield bangalore, holding the customer id: 6000360904. Last month means may 18 i raised the first service request, and a person by name manjunath using the mobile number :9035309995 , visited my house and at the time he is fixing the device, it fell down and broken, and finally ended up without working condition.
When i escalated to the service manager Mr.Raghavendra usinng the mobile number: 7349777029, and he confirmed me that as the device is under warranty, we can replace the device with a new one. But till yesterday these guys are not even responding to my phones, and not even felt responsible to serve the customer.
And finally they sent me one old fabricated device as a replacement of my new device.
And moreover the device went wrong without my involvement and because of the company guys mistake, i am suffered for almost 18 days and currently also suffering with a old device in which i am getting burning smell out of it.
Its my painful request that kindly intervene and help me to get out of this issue.
After 42 days the same guy came and collected the broken system and said that in 4 working days, so that our R&D team will get back to me, but after 13 days till the minute i called to the service manager they dint even responded.
After all with the frustration, i finally shouted on the area manger mr raghavendra , and in reverse, he started threatening me , by telling i will come to your place and i will show what i am … all nonsense.
Finally I am requesting someone, from Eureka to intervene and resolve my issues.
And i am very clear that, i am not expecting anything from the company except a proper service and justice in my case.

Jul 4, 2017

Got Threatened by the service manager

When i escalated to the service manager Mr.Raghavendra using the mobile number: 7349777029, and he confirmed me that as the device is under warranty, we can replace the device with a new one. But till yesterday these guys are not even responding to my phones, and not even felt responsible to serve the customer.
Eureka Forbes India

Jun 21, 2017

In response to your comlpaint

Dear Rajendra,

I have shared your contact details with my team at Bangalore. Be assured they will connect with you soon for further assistance.

Priya

Jun 21, 2017

Replacement of Device is Not done Yet, after two also

Eureka Forbes India

Feb 17, 2017

In response to your complaint

Dear Sanjay,

As per the conversation, I understand that your issue has been resolved. Do let me know in case you need any further assistance.

Priya
sanjaysinha41

Feb 2, 2017

Improper service for Dr. Aquaguard Magna HD RO+UV

Sub : Improper service for Dr. Aquaguard Magna HD RO + UV against Customer ID No. 6000262240

It is to intimate that one No. Dr. Aquaguard Magna HD RO + UV vide Inv. No. 6310007233 dated 12.07.2016, Order No. 192032841 dated 05.07.2016 and Customer id No. : 6000262240, was purchased in the name of my wife Smt. Rita Sinha. After installation of the said Auaguard, its mandatory service was carried out by one of your technician named Shri Vishal Deep Dubey and the confirmation for the same was received on my Registered Mobile No. 9453441512 on 14.01.2016. However, since the day of mandatory service, the aforesaid Aquaguard is giving abnormal sound and the flow of water has started reducing day by day and the flow has almost stopped since last two days inspite of keeping the machine on continuously for 24 hours. The poor performance of the said Aquaguard has forced us either to purchase mineral water from the market or take RO water from near by residence.

On approaching Shri Dharmender Sonkar, your sales person from whom the purchase of the aforementioned Aquaguard was finalized, it was intimated to register on line complaint on No. 18602661177. Accordingly, the complaint was lodged and complaint No. 2001644623 was allotted. However, on asking as to when the complaint is likely to be attended, no desired seriousness on the issue was expressed and it was routinely and casually intimated that the complaint is likely to be attended in two days time.

In view of above, it is regretted that the approach exhibited in lodging and attending the problem of the said Aquaguard that too for essential item like drinking water, is highly undesirable and speaks volumes about the service provided for your product.

May I request you to give proper attention to the problem so that the hardship faced is addressed immediately without further delay. Keeping the brand value of Dr. Aquaguard into consideration, I am quite hopeful to get immediate solution of the aforementioned problem and also hope to receive a line of confirmation towards resolution of the problem by to-day itself.

Sanjay Kumar Sinha
Addl. General Manager
Field Gun Factory, Kanpur
MoB No. 9453441512
naveenrathi70

Nov 24, 2015

POOR SERVICES BY EUREKA FORBES

1. I had purchased Aqua Sensa Plus on Nov 2011. Since then It has been under AMC with Eureka Forbes only. Last AMC of two years was valid from 15 Nov 13 till 14 Nov 15.
2. Since the beginning of the contract maintenance services provided by Eureka Forbes ( Anju Ahuja, NKS Enterprise, Code 12811) have been poor and each time during service my RO remained non-functional for minimum a week .
3. As per two years AMC my last service was due prior to 14 Nov 2015. On my request the service technician visited my place on 20 Oct 15 only to make a running machine non-functional. After that only focus was for renewal of contract where as I requested to make my RO serviceable since pervious AMC was still valid.
4. Details of my harassment and ordeal are as mentioned below:-
--29 Oct 15 841128217 Gave details and of problem and request for early service Immediate service within 48 Hrs was promised.
--- 06 Nov 15 84261991 Requested and reminded of pending complain Apology and immediate action promised complain was upgraded to URGENT.
--- 07 Nov 15 rung up Mob No – 8860676777 time 17:04 Hrs Tele call, SMS and Whatsapp message to Ms Anju Nonattendance of call No action taken by company rep.
--- 09 Nov 15 93560117 Requested and complaint about harassment of customer Standard apology and promise to upgrade to Most URGENT No action
-- 09 Nov 15 rung up Mob no 8860676777 Time 10:05 Hrs Tele call, SMS and Whatsapp message to Ms Anju Non-attendance of call.
-- 10 Nov 15 rung up Mob no 9891298608 Time 17:02 hrs Tele call and SMS to Mr Atik Beg Area Manager. He Expressed immediate resolution .
-- 19 Nov 15 again called up Mob No 9891298608 Time 13:00 Hrs Tele call to Mr Atik Beg Area Manager . He once again Expressed surprise and Promised for early resolution.
5. During this period with Guests at my home and Diwali festivities on I had to purchase water and continue .
6. I request for an apology and compensation for my harassment.

Col Naveen Rathi (8750110027)
20 Nov 15
kalirajan

Jun 13, 2015

Rudely Behaviour and no customer care

Dear Marzin

I am wirting this email in pain because of the pathetic serivce offered by your company.
On top of it , area incharge from bangalore (Mr.Madhusudhanan,Number:9035005005) repeatedly used bad words against my wife and behave in rudely way.

Our customer id 1011319818 and we have AMC till June 2016 for which you charged Rs7880.We expect aqua guard to arrange service on your own , but unfortunately it never happened.From our side we raised complaint on 10th Jun 2015 (Complaint Number : 0081938738).We receive call from Area in charge Mr.Madhusudhanan on Jun 10th and he gave wrong information to my wife that we don't have AMC. Finally after continuous follow up he accepted that it is in maintenance and used bad words against my wife.Still now neither he is lifting the call nor came here for servicing.

Need your intervention immediately and take strict action against your are manager

Kalirajan
pankaj973

Mar 9, 2015

Service Request of Aqua gaurd waterpurifier

After my repeated request my Aqua gaurd water purifier of Eureka Forbes have not been attended and still we are not getting water from the machine since last 2 months. The is Machine is under Annual Maintenance Contract. The service center is not picking up the phone calls and no response have been given after registering the complain.Now the Eureka Forbes service has gone very poor service and maintenance, Even they does one sided communication without listening your problems.My customer Id is 1010717824.

From,
Pankaj Kumar
106, MahavirEnclave, Khajepura,
Patna-14, Mobile 9431002746

Aug 19, 2010

Eureka Forbes Sales Person Cheated Us.

A COMPANY WHO DOESN'T HAVE ANY ETHICS

To The Managing Director,

Eureka Forbes Ltd.

I am a proud Customer of two premium products of Eureka Forbes.
1.Aqua Guard-RO Total Model-water Purifier
2.Vacuum Cleaner-Medium size

For your information I have lodged a complaint exactly one month ago for the Aqua Guard which I purchased in the Year 2008.
It is still unresolved after 2 dozen of calls and reaching various Service Managers also.

The Complaint is still unresolved.

• My Customer ID-1004104340
• Last two Complaint No:
1. 0059159140
2. 0059050822

I have spoken to half a dozen Customer care executives and your Managers named:

• Mr. Chacko-Spoken to him 3 times
• Mr. Meenakshi Sundaram-Spoken to him 2 times
• Subhash-I do not remember
• Amala- I do not remember
• Anuradha- I do not remember ….. The list is big

I have also spoken to Mr. Senthil your Sales Representative 3 times.

We are a 700 Flat facility and a Landmark Residential premises in Chennai.

I am one of the first person to purchase in our Jain Green Acres and I have given reference to a dozen of other fellow neighbors.

I as a Totally disappointed Customer still believe Aquaguard as a Brand to reckon with. For your information your Service Level has gone down
Beyond expectation.

Hope the Customer voice is heard…….

Sincerely,

ZAMIN PALLAVARAM,
CHENNAI-600043
CONTACT:09884530423
044-22663366

I work for Ashok Leyland Group of companies as a Senior Quality professional.

Aug 11, 2010

Eureka Forbes Sales Person Cheated Us.

My Name is Vikram. I have been a very old and loyal customer of Eureka Forbes. I bought an Aquaguard Total Sensa water purifier unit in March 2010. The sales person (Mr. Ajit Mishra) came to our house with the product and gave us a demo of the unit. After which we decided to buy it but we asked for some discount on the price for the model which was Rs. 17,900. Mr. Ajit Mishra said that he wouldnt be able to give any discount on it. So we asked for some complimentary product like a Kitchen platform stand with the Total Sensa water purifier. Mr. Ajit Mishra offered us to give that as a complimentary product. On this promise and commitment of the sales person we bought the unit.

But Mr Ajit Mishra never came back to us. He never gave us the kitchen platform stand that he had promised to us. I called him up a few times he said that he will come in a couple of days but he still never came. Couple of months already passed by like this.

I was upset about it and spoke to the Manager (Mr. Rajendra Singh Sankhla. Email:
[email protected] ). This address of his office is:

Eureka Forbes
Plot No. Z-4, Shree Gangeshwar Dham Buiding.
Zone - 1 . M.P. Nagar- 462011
Madhya Pradesh
Phone: 0755 3017443, 3017437, 3017438

Mr Sankhla heard the issue and conducted a conference call with me and the sales person (Mr Ajit Mishra) and asked Mr Ajit Mishra to deliver the kitchen platform stand since he had committed it.

But again days passed by and still I didnt hear from the Sales person. I then wrote to the Eureka Forbes head office. I didnt get a response from them.

And by now, I am very upset. Eureka Forbes call themselves "Your Friend For Life." But they are least bothered about their customers. There was no courteous calls or feedbacks/follow ups from the Eureka Forbes company.

Now we feel that the sales person has cheated us. He made a committed at the time of sale and when we already bought the unit he just didnt keep up to his promise and just ignored us completely. Now when ever I call up at the Eureka Forbes office here to talk about the issue people talk very rudely to us.

This has been a very bad experience with Eureka Forbes. And we as old and loyal customers have been very hurt by this issue and the way the company people are handling it.

I wanted to make a complaint on this forum hoping that I would get some sort of a response.

Now all we can do is expect some sort of a response from Eureka Forbes representative.

From
Vikram Singh

VOLTAS - Delay in AC Repair service
    Dear Divyesh, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    SBI - SBI Credit card
    I was applied for sbi credit card application no...
    MYNTRA - refund
    I can't use my myntra credits , they convert refunds...
    High Court jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh - khatma report
    निवेदन है कि मैं सोहन...
    TVS Credit Services Limited - Reference No - 190513004517
    Dear Sir/ Madam What is the meaning of Resolved ....
    NIFT Raebareli - Complain against faculty
    I would like to bring into your notice that my child and...
    yanwen - ITEM NOT RECEIVE
    Dear Sir, My tracking number VR064052853YP did not...
    New presidency high school - High book prices
    Respected sir The school new presidency high school is...
    Gurukul defence academy kuchamn - Fee refund
    Sir good afternoon.sir my name is jiya shekhawat from...
    SBI Speed Post - ATM CARD
    Reference to the Speed post no. AQ583210516IN as it is an...