Eureka Forbes

vinikaul

Nov 15, 2018

Installation of new aquaguard

Dear Mr Marzin,
Am writing to you as am left with no other choice. Your officers have the worst reputation of after sales service and here is another proof. I have called an Ankur Mishra, who called saying that by 10 am this morning his team or executive would be at the place to install the machine. Well it is 11:53 and there is no sign. Spoke to him at 10 am and he said team was on the way~still no sign??!!
Am hoping this email reaches you and you take some action?!
Mrs Kaul

My complaint no:0104451481

I have been on the line with them for 58 mins and 29 secs. All for getting an AQUAGUARD installed in my mother in laws house who is 91 years old. When I lodged a complaint yesterday and spoke to Sumit I mentioned her age and requested that it should be installed at 11 am this morning. He assured me it would be done. My mother in law in the meanwhile has been at her flat since 10:45 am waiting for the installation without food or water and finally had to be forcefully got back home at 4pm. All along I have been speaking to execs at eureka Forbes and nobody has been able to give me an assurance of when the machine will be installed. IS THIS HOW EUREKA FORBES WORKS??!! I spoke to Savitri at 12:18 pm and she was to call me back in 10 mins no call came. Then I called at 3:48 and was on the call for the above mentioned duration having spoken to Savitri, Some gentleman by the name of GUPTA Savitri's senior, then a PRIYANKA Charaborty and finally a Piyu Roy. None of them were able to connect to the service centre to get any confirmation on installation. Finally Piyu got Intouch with a SIMMRAN from the installation team and she has assured to get it done soon. WAITING, BUT HIGHLY DISGUSTED. I HAD A SIMILAR SITUATION in 2008, when I spoke to the MD of the company ,then had their entire senior team of Delhi parked outside my house to install the machine. DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR!!! It is 5:05 in the evening and SIMMRAN Kaur has assured me that the plumber will visit the apartment between 6-7pm today and installation will be done. Let's see!!??
chittaranjan vn

Jul 28, 2018

Annual Maintenance Contract not Done even after 15 months

Please Refer to my AMC Contract Receipt No. 27649170 dt 29-04-2017.

My name is Chittaranjan VN and registered with Mobile No. 9946350917 / 9496718408 / 9400407336.

In spite of repeated lodging of complaints through 18602661177 no action to change the filter has been taken up so far.

I am the resident of Payyanur, Kannur (Dt), Kerala and contact phone numbers are as above. I am having Aquaguard Classic water filter with me.

If it is not feasible you are requested to refund the amount I had given for 3 years contract with bank interest, please.

Sincerely

Chittaranjan VN
Basantraj

Jul 13, 2018

water purifer

every alternative day we are logging a case for water purifier issue & no engineer come , after oscillation also no person turned .
Sneha s Pardeshi

Jul 7, 2018

Replacement

Tried calling eureka forbes however no response, lodged too many complaints bt no response, purifier getting overleaked everyday, sales guy Akash, he nly sold product however no one is ready to do after sales service...
7039545141 / 8104868887 / 9821839400
Sarathy Natarajan

Jun 28, 2018

No response

I am literally calling to customer care for the past 4 days for Dr. Magna Aquaguard service. They are keep on saying that Technician will call you and will come to your home. But till now none of them are turned back. I am really upset and we are buying water can outside. Worst service which I have never seen. Also the service request number shows "No Longer Valid" within 4 days before the technician came to house. I am not sure what they are doing.

My suggesstion is better don't buy Acquaguard rather than buy water can itself. Atleast if you call 2 times minimum they will put water can.
alokes

Jun 7, 2018

Unable to Rectify Aquaguard i-nova

Our Aquaguard is not being serviced probably for quite sometime and now it has become totally defective. It is not orking at all working now. We have an AMC from day one and it has been working for 14/15 years. If it was not serviceable then why was the AMC done for two years ?
karantha

May 25, 2018

unhappy with sevice provided

Hello Sir/Madam,
We were very satisfied customer of RO water filter from Eureka Forbes from more then 10 years.Since then we are having the AMC every year and we are changing the filters and maintainance being done very regularly..This year our earlier service company could not be reached for renewal of AMC and we were forced to book service online. Then our woes started.A couple of months back itself we got it serviced.But he did not change all the filters though we insisted and paid him. we were very unhappy with the way he handled.I called up their service company and complained about the service engineer for which they did not bother.
last week suddenly the water stopped filling in the tank and exiting out. So again I booked online being careful not to bump into the same service company.this time the service engineer had complaints about the previous time work done and reverse connection was done he said.He changed all the filters ,cleaned and went collected the cheque of Rs.4450 in Himalayan Inc name and said to send bill by mail, which we have not received till now.After an hour he went , the water started dribbling from the connection and the whole kitchen was a mess with water .so I had to keep bucket under the leakage In 10mins ! bucket got filled up .So I had to hang around there to keep throwing that water.He dodged coming and attending to his carelessness,when finally he came after 3 days and sort of rectified it and went , again it started leaking .Now he stopped taking calls from our numbers.
Can you help me in this regard. I can book maintainance with another company,but now I doubt their genuinity. I think you should have control on the service companies and train the engineers and choose genuine people to give the franchise.Finally I had to close the knob near the tap to stop the water to the filter because I had to go to work.Please guide.
With regards,
Mallika
deepranjth

May 16, 2018

lathargic Customer care

This is really a pathetic and lathargic customer care from Eureka Forbes. They are not even worried about customer's issues and grievances. I made a complaint for the issue of non working of my Dr.Aqua guard RO product on 24th of April. But still now there is no action taken. They connect to escalation department, technical manager. Thye keep on playing with us like a throw ball.They will say technician will come tomorrow. But till now Tomorrow never comes for them. Really pissed of with these fellows. This is the sutiation of a customer who is with AMC contract. Really worst Service Aqua Guard & Eureka Forbes. Suffering wiht no water and paying for getting drinking water.
amanchadha79

May 10, 2018

RO not working comp no (2007645696)

Hello Eureka Forbes Team,

This is regarding my complaint number 2007645696 on 5 May 2018. The issue as explained by your service executive was related to adapter of the under sink RO not working. I have been following up with the service executive since 5 May and till date there is no solution to my problem.

Please note that it has already been 6 days since your executive attended to my issue and the product is still not working.

As per your executive the part that is defective is not in stock. Hence its taking long to resolve the issue.

Can you please explain how am I responsible for this. If the part is not available then you should arrange it. What is the point of purchasing a product from a reputed company like yours, when Eureka Forbes also works as a third class company when service is concerned.

Can you please confirm when the problem will get rectified as I have already spent close to 1000 rs on buying water.

Please confirm when can you get my RO working?

Aman Chadha
J 802 , Homes 121
Sector 121 , NOIDA
01204564976

May 9, 2018

Dear Sandip,

I do understand your concern & have shared the same along with your details with my team in Kolkata. They will surely connect with you as soon as possible for further assistance.

May 9, 2018

Dear Pampa,

I assure you to address your concern & have escalated the same along with your details to my team in Durgapur. They'll definitely get in touch with you at the earliest to do the needful. Request your patience.

May 8, 2018

Non Conversion of EMI through online purchase

Dear Concern,
I regret to inform you that, I have purchased one Dr. Aquaguard, Magna through www.eurekaforbes.com on 22-04-2018 and opted for EMI. But till now it is not converted to the same. When I called the bank, they informed me that it supposed to do by the vendor. Then on 03-05-18 I called your customer care (18602661177) and lodge a complain(0102609494) for the same, the executive told me that it will be resolved within 2 days. After not getting any response, I called again on 07-05-18 around 1-45 pm and came to know that it will be resolved within 4 hours. But till now I haven't got any call from your side. As my credit card bill is coming soon, today(08-05-18, 9.00am) again I called your customer care service and they given me an another phone no to call(08046636363). But I haven't able to connect the no. as the no is for 10.00 am to 7.00pm.

Being a leader in water purifier sector, this type of irresponsible action is not expected from you people.

Hence, please resolve the issue at the earliest otherwise I have to pay more than your promised rate.

Hope for your cooperation.

Sandip Roy
Order ID : #0998171987
Customer ID : 8001085689
roy.sandip81@rediffmail.com
Sibashis Roy

May 5, 2018

Not providing official bill and warranty card

Sir/Madam,
I have purchased Dr Aquaguard Classic from Eureka Forbes, Sodepur Branch,1 Indralok Barasat Road, Post Sodpur, Kolkata 110. Dated 22.06.2017.Sales Representative Name VIKKY KARRA(7003288593).Then we advance Rs 500 as booking money.After instalation we had asked the concernd person from Eureka Forbes for a proper Tax Invoice/Bill.Which he told us that we will get it after making full payment.Then He told us that we will get a System generated bill from Eureka Forbes head office Mumbai through mail and courier within 2months along with user manual and warranty card.But till date we did not get anything.Even he also take the Packing Box of the machine.And did not get it back.There was no any user manual or warranty card in that box.We repeatedly call Ureka Forbes Sodepur Branch Office and Vikky Karra.Then suddenly one day Vikky Karra the concern person came to our house and give us one Invoice cum Bill which is not system generated.After 10 months 03.05.2018 suddenly the concern person Vikky Karra came to our house and told us for servicing and we should change our filter cartridge.Then he told us that if we not ready for the servicing then he will call to the head office and tell them that we are not interested about any servicing.And company will not provide us any servicing for future.Then we became agreed and give him advance Rs 325 for Filter Cartridge & Servicing.We asked for bill and he said that we received a msg in our mobile.Then 4th May he came and change the cartridge.Again we did not get any Bill,no packing box of cartridge and still no msg in my mobile no.

Now we are requesting you to please take a necessary step about this matter.And plz send us a proper Bill,Warranty Card,User Manual and necessary Documents.My Aquaguard Machine details and the fake bill photo is attached with this letter.
Thanking You

With Regards
Pampa Mukhopadhyay
9432095238

Apr 24, 2018

Dear Puneet,

Basis the conversation with my representative, I understand that your issue has been resolved. Do get back to me if you require any further assistance.

Apr 23, 2018

Dear Puneet,

I completely understand your disappointment & have escalated your concern along with your details to my team in Ahmedabad. They'll definitely get in touch with you as soon as possible to address the same.

puneet_puneet

Apr 22, 2018

(un)Service by Aquagaurd

Two service requests - 2007439400 and 2007458880.

I was in dual mind whether to write this or not but seeing the response from your local office, am now convinced fully that it should be done. After almost 3 days on non service, am now convinced on the (non) prompt and (un) assured services rendered by the team.

Thursday 19th Apr

We have taken the AMC of the machine in Nov-Dec time frame and no one had piad a vsiit for months together. Then suddenly one day, water leakage started happening and we booked a service request. The technician came in and replaced some parts inclduing some mandatory filters which were long overdue for change.

The problem started again on Thursday late evening.

Friday 20th April

Registered a complaint for water leakage problem in the Aquaguard on Friday morning. Received a sms with the info of the technician allocated.

No one turned up or called up. I called up the assigned Technician around evening sometime and his reply - 'I will come in five minutes', I replied saying that please come in another 20 minutes as by that time I will be at home. At hearing this I got the answer - Am at a customer place, if time permits will look into or either tomm morning. I told him please call before you come. Was left wondering how could he come in ten minutes, if he was at a customer place and was coming in just ten minutes ten seconds earlier.

Saturday 21st April

As no one tuned up by morning, I took it as a duty to call up as a follow up. I again dialled the number and the reply - I would come by 11 30; I humbly told him that please call before you start. By around 12 30, no one turned up nor was there any call, I called up the toll free number and was amused to know that the call registered yesterday has been already closed.This thus explained everything happening till this time.

I then asked the support executive to raise a fresh service request and it was alloted to the same technician again. I got a call from the same technician around 1 pm, that he is at main door of the house; I told him that I have repeatedly told him to call before you come. Anyways, I told him to wait for 10 to 15 minutes and to this he agreed. I reached and was surprised to see no one. I called him a number of times and after a couple of attempts, he 'graciously' answered the call and told me that he has already left to attend another complaint. Annoyed I told him to excuse himself from this service request and that he should not come now.

After this I called up the toll free and requested them to re allocate the service request to another technician and was told that it can be done by the Local Office only and they would raise a request for the same (it would go in as a comment as a follow up on the service request reminder).

Sunday 22nd Apr

I followed a couple of times on the toll fre number and updated that no one has contacted; requested to please get this done. But obviously the standard responses but no action till eveining assures me that there would not be any action on this.

Frankly I do not expect any response or action from Aquaguard's end. One more day of activity of boiling water and cooling it etc. Thanks Aquaguard for being so kind and helpful.

The overall response, co ordination and communication has been of extremely poor nature and reflects that the customers are left to fend for themseleves into the hands of the Technicians. 'Customer ka kiya hain'.

I had heard tales on poor service of Aquaguard but had never experienced, I thank the Sevice Team for givng a first hand experience and realisation of the standard of the service actually rendered.

Low water flow

Aquaguard
I have a Aquaguard Eternity water filter. since installation it is suffering from low water yield , even after so many complaint lodged through customer serve it is not resolved . Attached here with some of copies to draw your attention to resolve it.
Haridas mandal
and so many

I would like to let you informed that, all these complaints are still remains unattended and waiting for compliance. May I deserve being a retired person having cardiac problem, COPD,And Neurological seizer, this type of customer service from your organisation like Ureka forbes?
last three days I have received so many calls over telephone with very much positive assurance that I cant belive but the result remains with zero. should I take it granted the out come of my this letter also give the same redult?

and so many

In reference to the above I would like to draw your kind attention to the fact that, though more than three senior technicians visited my residence but they failed to resolved the problem. they last visited my place on the 17/03/2018 together but left my place keeping the problem as it were . Now I got a message in my mobile mentioning " Thank you for your feed back " where I did never given such type of favorable feed back in any where. May I request your good office to look into the matter ! I think the technicians are waiting for ending of the guarantee period ! would you too support them ?

Low water flow

Mar 20, 2018

Low out put of water flow

I purchased a Dr Aqaguard Eternity directly from your sales persons, and suffering with the problem since installation. I had been going on lodging complaint one after another but the situation remains same my last complaint No(s) 1. 2006881601 and 2)0162077196, lastly visited my residence four persons together on 17/03/2018 but surprisingly they left my residence keeping the problem as it were. more astonishing fact is that, I have received a message over my Mobile as " Thank you for your valuable feed back " where I have given no feed back at all in any where regarding the matter. The problem remains unsolved
May I thus request your good office to look into the matter !
Soliciting your good action and co operation, from a senior citizen and patient of acute COPD and Heart Dieses,
Customer ID : 6000531897
Mob.No 1)9883734051 2)9163733848

Dear Ajay,

I am here to help you. Kindly share your registered contact number and customer ID as it will help me get in touch with you to address your concern.

Dear Rattan,

I have escalated your concern to my team in Chandigarh. They'll surely get in touch with you as soon as possible to address the same.

Dear Sunil,

Your concern has been forwarded to my team in Hyderabad. Be assured, they’ll connect with you as soon as possible to attend the same.

BHARGAVI T

Mar 14, 2018

FALSE COMMITMENT

Dear Officer

I am a satisfied customer for water purifier of Eureka Forbes for last 15+ years based on the trust and services rendered by you guys I have purchased Euroclean WDX2 from your direct team on assurance of LIFE TIME FREE ANNUAL MAINTANCE WITHOUT ANY CHARGES

One Mr. Ramesh Charry approached me after i have placed my interest of purchase on www.eurekaforbes.com website.

We all were happy after the demo but unfortunately after making the payment we are facing a hell from him.

Mr.Ramesh Charry (Mobile 7095620143 has offered the price of Rs.15,000/- Plus freebies of

3 Accessories Extra other than what mentioned in phamplet
ONE BAG free
10,000/- WORTH gift voucher & most important one
LIFE TIME FREE ANNUAL MAINTANCE WITHOUT ANY CHARGES
First He collected a cash of Rs.1000/- for which he has not given any receipt. Just mentioned on phamplet and copy of same has enclosed in attachment.

Latter he came for delivery without any receipt of same and paid balance amount only by credit card so that i will have a proof. Paid balance 14,000/- in two swipes of Rs.13,000/- & Rs.1,000/-

When we demanded for bill of same he has assured the same will come by courier but its a month now nothing has come.

Out of all freebies commitment we have received only shopping gift voucher. when we started asking for Life time AMC and demo after delivery he stop taking our calls and giving excuesses

At time of delivery he assured he will give the guarantee card on his next visit after several follow ups he has given one booklet and written by him as with life time free service and his name with mobile number. Same has enclosed for your reference. Do we consider same as LIFE TIME FREE ANNUAL MAINTANCE WITHOUT ANY CHARGES. Please confirm.

I also contacted his supervisior Mr.Yadagiri - 9676993634 he always says he is on leave since month and promised me he hold his salary for feburary month for not giving the assured promises.

Last 2 days back i warned them that i am going to giving police complaint for giving false promises then executive called in next one hour and promised me that he will be coming to my place in two hours but as of today nobody has come to me.

My only request you to arrange me full demo for product and LIFE TIME FREE ANNUAL MAINTANCE WITHOUT ANY CHARGES.

I am expecting a positive reply from your end at the earliest.

Sunil Kumar
9392065544
Rattansharma

Mar 12, 2018

Replacement of Megna nutrition HD+ RO immediately 3rd complaint customer ID 6000653105

This is my 3rd complaint and really very unhappy being loyal customer of Eureka Forbs, I am thinking to go for another company for water purifier as product bought is only giving me pain and have to spend extra money to get water from out side. Machine has stopped working third time after replacement of the machine and components twice.

1st complaint number 2005849070 : Machine started indicating the red sign and stopped purifying the water, I had to buy water from out side spent lots of money. eventually machine was replaced.

2nd complaint number I am not able to find: faced same problem no water. bought water from out side till filters were replaced by Eureka forbs

3rd complaint number: 2006913856: I do not have water at home. machine has stopped working since 3 days. I have to buy water from out side. technician just visited and found the same old problem.

I have spend 19000 to buy this machine and on top of I have been spending 2 to 3 thousand on getting water from outside quarterly.

Please replace this machine immediately with another model which is hassle free or reimburse my complete money+ money spent on water so I can buy another machine from another company.

NEED IMMIDIATE solution !

RATTAN
Rattans2001@gmail.com
csajaykumar

Mar 8, 2018

Aeroguard Mis air purifier

Dear Eureka Forbes,

Please do not sell any product if you are not able to do justice to the consumers. I had bought an aeroguard mist air purifier and wanted to replace the filters , now neither the remote is working nor the device is working. After one year of service the device became defective. During Demo through your sales men, the product was so convincing anyone could fall for it.

I had registered complaint at least 4 times through the toll free no and a local guy will call " Sir which water purifier are u using? I will say its not a water purifier but an air purifier I need to get serviced. He would reply sir I will call back, this happened 4 times with me and I have fed up. I had paid Rs 13000 for this product and not at all satisfied , would have gone for HUL products the service which they are giving for the water purifier is excellent.

I am going to send escalation to Shaporji Palomji office since the response from eureka forbes is pathetic,

Ajay
csajaykumar@gmail.com

TNAU - Harassment by teachers
    I am studying in palar agricultural college in ambur. The...
    Auto Rickshaw - Pune - Overcharging
    I am resident of Aditya garden city I have to go Vinayak...
    TSLPRB - How to download hallticket
    Dear PSLRB Team, I am Ravi Ande Regestration...
    PMAY SCHEME - PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme application and kindly...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Preeti Balvant Thaker & my...
    Cox & Kings India - Refund Not Made, Fake stories and promises
    Team, I cancelled my international trip and when asked...
    SpiceJet airways - Membership points vanished
    Hi My membership points were more than 100,000 and...
    Mcdonalds India - Lack of quality and staff ignorance and arrogance
    Dear Richard, We are sorry to hear about your...
    lic hsg - Housing Loan a/c doesn't belong to me
    In the cibil records it is shown that a Housing Loan...
    BSNL Prepaid Mobile - Frequently renewing and deducting for Zindagi rocks
    Frequent messages for renewal of zindagi rocks and...