Eureka Forbes

Consumer complaints and reviews about Eureka Forbes

gouthampatil

Jan 17, 2018

regarding complaint 0101606282

i have not received any update regarding my complaint

Dear John,

I've been updated by my team that your concern has been addressed. Thank you for your support and have a nice evening!

Anita

Dear Zubin,

I've responded to your concern on Twitter and shall take it forward from there. Be assured your issue will be resolved at the earliest.

Dear Sagar,

I have responded to your issue on Facebook & shall take it ahead from there. Request your cooperation.

sagothic

Jan 9, 2018

Eureka Forbes Vacuum Cleaner

Ref # 2006133469

Wet and dry trendy vacuum cleaner was purchased 3 month ago. It stopped working after 2 month of use. I got it repaired under warranty which took a month. It stopped working again within 2 days after receiving it from the company. I got no response from customer service after raising a request again. I have to followup every time to remind that my equipment is not working only to get fake assurances. People involved in this reference case are 1. Sachin, 2. Milind 3. Ravindra
all are from navi mumbai circle.
Sagar
sagothic

Jan 9, 2018

Wet and Dry Trendy vacuum cleaner

Ref # 2006133469

all are from navi mumbai circle.
Sagar
vinay k thakur

Jan 6, 2018

Water Purifier not working

I raised service request 2006132456. Your technician came but still the problem is not resolved.
This is very disturbing that your people are not able to resolve the issue.
We are suffering
Vinay Thakur
awadheshjha1979

Jan 4, 2018

Maxima UV+UF (Aquasure Water Purifier) - complain no. 2006064841

Hello Team,

Please be ifnormed that your post sale service sucks - they are pathetic.
I have a complain no. 2006064841 with registered mobile number 9547531801.
Complain is registered on 29th December 2017, today is 4th January 2018.
it's been a week now and no one has attended the complain. My parents are alone and are too old to call your

call center every now and then for the follow up.

Complaint is registered for below address:

Daya Nand Jha
6/1, Kirtibas South
B-Zone
Durgapur - 5
Dist: Burdwan

Expecting a quick response- call on 9704112929 for any communication

Want to mention your call center guys are equal partner in crime - they don't have any training on soft skills. People are picking up calls without greetings they directly say -- "hello kya problem hai" no introduction nothing - I had to ask their name to keep a track. Spoke to may of then in last 5 days (yogesh, arun, tejaswani, poonam, sunanda few more .. even the floor supervisor i spoke to Sunanda from Maharashtra was equally lacking customer service skills .. they are very very pathetic no sense on how to handle customer - if any of your go through the call recordings you will listen how a satisfied and happy customer with Eureka Forbes with many household products is converted to unhappy and then frustrated within 5 days.. very bad .... very very bad

- Awadhesh Jha

Dec 18, 2017

Dear John,

I've escalated your concern to my team in Kerala. Be assured, they'll connect with you at the earliest to service your product. Request your patience meanwhile.

Anita
zkab6900

Dec 17, 2017

Aquaguard / Eureka Forbes

I have a Dr Aquaguard Water Purifier. The machine is under Service Contract till the year 2020.

Yesterday (16 Dec 2017), it was discovered that the PCB of the machine was defective. I lodged a complaint and was given Service Request 2005897512.

The technician assigned to the task was one Mr Rakesh Yadav - tel 7738236060. I discovered that no such technician is on the rolls of Eureka Forbes. After I lodged a second complaint, the technician assigned was Mr Yashwant Kumar - tel 8898729646. He came three hours late - time given was 1330 hrs, and he attended to the complaint at 1630 hrs.

He was to replace the PCB today (17th Dec 2017) at 1230 hrs. I called him at 1230 hrs and he said his partner was securing the PCB from Mallad and would come at 1330 hrs. He did not attend to the complaint. I called at 1800 hrs. He took the call at a second attempt and said the PCB was still not available. He was to call back at 1830 hrs - he did not do so.

I tried to escalate the complaint online at https://www.eurekaforbes.com/escalate-service-request. It says that my Service Request is no longer active.

I am hence sending this email.

I am not 48 hours without drinking water.

I intend to report this matter directly to the CEO of Eureka Forbes.

Zubin Kabrji
+91 98702 01536
zkab6900

Dec 17, 2017

Aquaguard

I am hence sending this email.

I am not 48 hours without drinking water.

I intend to report this matter directly to the CEO of Eureka Forbes.

Zubin Kabrji
+91 98702 01536
jonesind78

Dec 9, 2017

Appalling AMC Service Eureka Forbes

1. I wish to inform you that I have taken an AMC for my water purifier at Kerala supposedly from an authorised or whoever claims to be your representative this Jan and ever since they have refused to attend any complaint or even my calls . Whenever I call they say try calling someone else and my aged parents have been calling every office of yours in KERALA for a PAID AMC cover with NO response.

2. I have raised numerous complaints but seems your office only plays ping pong and kills the complaint. I wish to seek redressal in this so called fraud of service contract of your firm by subletting to third party who will promptly collect the AMC cost but will soon disappear thereafter
Is this what AMC for eureka Forbes mean?

Am appalled at your service and intend to escalate this at the highest level to ensure your firm follows basic business ethics in dealing with your customers

John Mathew
jonesind78@yahoo.co.in

Dec 5, 2017

Dear Reenu,

Please share your registered contact number/customer ID here. I'll surely have my team connect with you at the earliest to address your concern.

Piyush
Reenu joseph

Nov 15, 2017

Eureka water purifier

My water purifier is not working and the water is not cuming out from the purifier ,I already registered a complain through customer care no body has come till now,I need Simone to come and service my water purifier immediately
Vasu Dh

Nov 10, 2017

not registering mobile no

Eureka forbes is not registering my mobile no and there by preventing me to pay for AMC online. I am herewith attaching the copy of all the mails received from them when I raised an issue for AMC payment.

13 Oct

Dear Srinivasa Rao,
We have received your AMC request and your ticket number is 0150929002. Our team will get in touch with you within 24-48 hours regarding the same.
In case you have further queries, feel free to reach out to us on STD CODE - 39883333 or mail us at shopping@eurekaforbes.com.

15 Oct

Dear Srinivasa Rao,
We have received your AMC request and your ticket number is 0150930190. Our team will get in touch with you within 24-48 hours regarding the same.

8 Nov (2 days ago)

Dear Srinivasa Rao,
We have received your AMC request and your ticket number is 0150947079. Our team will get in touch with you within 24-48 hours regarding the same.

16:01 (1 hour ago)

Dear Srinivasa Rao,
We have received your AMC request and your ticket number is 0150948131. Our team will get in touch with you within 24-48 hours regarding the same.

Oct 24, 2017

Dear Arya,

I've shared your details with my team in Gurgaon. They'll surely get in touch with you at the earliest for further assistance. Request your patience.

Aryac

Oct 23, 2017

Services

Eureka Forbes services are pathetic. For any new connection their team will reach in 30 minutes ready to get customer. Now I am moving and need their technical help and it’s been since 16th oct, now response after numerous followups.
They keep saying sorry for inconvenience and it will be done today.

I was Give service req I’d 0100845120

Their escalation submissions are also not happened ng
Chindurijoy

Oct 5, 2017

Dr aqua guard

I own a dr. Aqua guard water purifier( purchased in January 2016). The machine started giving troubles from the very next month. Some how I struggled through and recently it stopped working. I called up the customer service number and registered a complaint in 26 august 2017. As usual there was cold response from the service centre, they didn't care to come and rectify the problem. I repeated my complaints on the 7th and 16 th of September . But there was no proper response. I am 70 year old and am residing in the temple town of Guruvayur, how do you expect someone to live without drinking water for more than 35 days??? Even after persistent complaints no body took initiative to call me and address the complaint. To my luck on the 30 th of September someone turned up and finally rectified the problem. As I had a very good relationship with eureka Forbes as its esteemed customer for more than 3 decades, I thought these kind of issues are to be avoided and needs to be addressed with utmost care.
Mr A K Prabhakar
Retd IA&AS
BK Sood

Sep 29, 2017

air purifier machines Dr Acquaguard

Bought three machines in November 2016. None of these three machines are working or giving promised results in the form of air quality.nobody is attending to complaints and none is bothered about the problems faced by the customer. Only took money without delivering the machines promised.

Clear case of misrepresentations and breach of trust besides cheating.

BK Sood
Tejaswini vijay

Sep 18, 2017

Water purifier not proper service done

I had purchased this aquarium water purifier 8yrs back. It was working perfectly gud. But on 30/8/2017 I booked a complain regarding flow of water slow. They sent a technician, he removed all and was not able to knw wht was wrong so he took it with him telling will return next day. Bt 5 days he didn't return. After 5 -6 times complain he came and fixed it. Bt the problem started aftr he fixed lot of noise from it and water fills very fast in 5 min. Which normally take 15 min to fill. Aftr hvng this water my kids r sick.coz water is not properly doing its work after service done. I hve raised again on 18/09/2017 request to send senior or experience technician.Bt till nw no 1 hve cme to check. They promised to send as soon as possible.
I will recommend all others not to go for this product. As no proper service is given to customers when they request even aftr 10times.

Tejaswini
9900199051
anjali Kanojia

Sep 13, 2017

Aquaguard Enhance RO+ UV

I bought this RO on Sunday- 10-09-2017. The brand new product, when it opened by the person sent from Eureka Forbes. When the person tried to fix up the water Purifier, it was not working. The machine was not working, the adaptor was not working. till date they have not resolve the problem.

I will not suggest any body to buy Eureka Forbes products. As the product itself is not good and the service they provide is very poor.

Anjali Kanojia
Ph- 9899090306
Sivanesan chandra

Aug 10, 2017

Euro clean

Euro clean machine is not picking dust properly sir
Please come and take your machine sir
prativapanda

Jul 17, 2017

Defective Water purifier

I had lodged a complaint over phone and send a mail on 7th July, 2017 (no Complaint No. has been given). ,. Again on 15th July I requested and lodged a complaint (complaint no. 2003821068) But till date my grievance has not been addressed. For your reference the mail dated 7th July is been reproduced herewith.
Kindly do the needful at the earliest, as we are passing the days with difficulty.

Best Regards,

Marathon Innova Marathon NextGen,
Off. Ganpatrao Kadam Marg,
Lower Parel,
Mumbai-400013

Sub-: Refund or exchange the defective Aquaguard Superb .

Ref-: Customer ID No. 8000118683. Invoice No. 6310013439 ,Dated 12.10.2016. Order No. 998066542. Sl. No. ################.

Sir/Mam,

I am a bonafide customer of Eureka Forbes for last 10 years.

I had purchased a water purifier system “Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Superb RO+UV+UF+TDS Regulator” through online in October 2016. Few days after installation, the water purifier started malfunctioning, like motor not working, burst/leakage of filters, overflow from the unit, change the taste of water, etc. In these regard, I have made several complaint to the customer care, but the defects have not been address properly. From Yesterday, it again started malfunctioning.

From the above repeated breakdown of the unit, it indicated that there are some serious manufacturing defects or faulty designs in the Water Purifier System.

Therefore I request you to do the needful and/or replace the unit with a fresh one or refund the amount.

I and my family are suffering irreparably, due to the faulty unit.

With Regards,

Prativa Panda

P.s. The product is within the period of warrenty.
sweta111111

Jun 25, 2017

purifier issue

#0099788421 ,#2003625283
very Bad service and product of Eureka forbes

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am writing to bring to your kind notice the pains that I am going through to get a product that I purchased from Eureka Forbes to be serviced and loosing all the faith am on Eureka products.

I have used the Water purifier for 7-8 months and my filter stopped working and needs a replacement as per technician who came for service told me.

When I have called to the customer care from my registered mobile no then speak to me rudely and disconneted my phone.I was asking for replacement as it is under warranty..

Please help me on this

Sweta
Raj8689

Jun 19, 2017

Worst servuce

My complaint number 2003422972, I have made many reminders still no technicians visit, every time same response technician will visit today. But no one visit , worst service ever

APOLLO TYRE - In response to your complaint
    Dear Sadiq, we understand that our team has connected with...
    cb unicorn 150 - Engine problem
    I was purchase cb unicorn 150 bike on 30/06/2017.since my...
    SBSTC - Refund of extra amount deducted while booking a ticket
    While booking ticket in advance for 20.01.2018 (Saturday)...
    Future choice /ambience water - Good company
    The products of this company are worth every penny. Future...
    Jioapp - Deducted from tez app
    Amount deducted but recharge is not done Hai I have...
    Aircel - Unable to sed message for port request
    Dear Mohit (Mohit891), We regret the inconvenience that...
    HDFC Bank - atm card use by 3 fraud transtion
    i am govindraj pandey is very poor man my saving account...
    Universal travels - A third class bus service
    On 12.01.18, the bus to Marthandam was late by three...
    SBI Life Insurance Money back policy - RE : SURRRENDER VALUE
    Dear Darpan, We acknowledge your concern. Our team will...
    Aircel - porting request not sand
    Dear Mukesh, We regret the inconvenience that may have...