Eureka Forbes

Consumer complaints and reviews about Eureka Forbes

Eureka Forbes India

Jan 12, 2018

In response to your complaint

Dear ‎Kunal,

I understand that you have been in touch with us on Facebook. Be assured my team will connect with you at the earliest to address your concern.

Priya
kunalgohlan

Jan 2, 2018

Fraud by Eureka Forbes

I bought a I clean vaccum cleaner on 24.11.2017 online. I was not satisfied with the product as the information given by the sales person was wrong.
I Initiated the return on 27th Nov 2017. The product was picked up from my house on 28th Nov 2017.

I was told that within 22 days I will get the refund from the date of initiation of the refund request. Last week when I called customer care I was told that the refund is initiated and today when I called they are saying that the product is not yet received and it will be initiated 4/1/2018.

I am not sure who is lying. The product was picked up by Eureka forbes a month ago . How can it not reach and if it does not who is responsible?
I have had so many Eureka products this is first time I had an issue and if this is how customer care is I will have to rethink before buying anything from eureka.

Please refund my money this delay is not acceptable. I cant keep on following up every week. We buy Eureka products thinking its an indian company so after sales will be good. However, it’s a shame that as a customer I have to do all this.

This is not acceptable. Please refund my money.

Here are the details:
Customer Id: 8001061235
Last complaint number given by the customer care: 5148916426
Person whom I spoke to last :Diwakar.

Name: Kunal Gohlan
Phone: 9810027646
Alrenate Phone: 9999313573
kunalgohlan

Jan 2, 2018

Cheating by Eureka Forbes

This is not acceptable. Please refund my money.

Here are the details:

manoj3983

Oct 22, 2017

repairsCustomer Code 1012393776/repairs

Eureka Forbes RO Purifer

We are suffering due to poor services since last one month. No update or services from your end. Every time we get silly excuse and nothing is done to repair the RO unit.
We are no way concern for the function and error done by your company related to spares or communication internally.

We would like to get our RO units repaired ASAP without fail.
Gurpreet89

Oct 12, 2017

RO Dispensing unhealthy water.

Hello Sir/Mam,

Complaint Number-2002965982, 2004571462, 2004583381
Cust-id: 1013101035
Product Name: Aquagaurd Superb

I bought a Eureka Forbes RO in January 2017. After the installation of the product we called for service within 2months. The service guy came and found that the RO was filled with lots of ants.
He explained the problem is due to wrong product design and the only solution is to apply cello tape on the container.
We checked again after 1 month and RO was filled with ants again.

For the second service when the expert came he again used the cello tape so that ants don't enter inside.But still after applying the tape there were lots of ants and insects inside.

From the last 1 month my wife was complaining of stomach problems and we visited the doctor- he easked to check the water.
As we opened the RO on 04/09/2017- It was filled with unlimited number of ants and insects.
Today morning the technician visited and we showcased to him ants inside the RO. According to the technician the only solution is to apply tape around the RO but the solution didn't worked earlier also.

We could not understand how the company is selling wrongly designed products which affects customer's health. We are really dissatisfied with the product and the service provided.
Kindly get the same checked since we have to buy water and using such poor quality product affects our health.

We have the signed copy of the technician which states that there is no solution instead of cell tape and using black hit spray around the RO.
Today quality engineer visited our house and applied any riplent tape and cleaned the tank with clorine tablets.

I am not satisfied with the solution provided by all the engineers.

Please replace the product asap as I am purchasing the water from the shop.

RO Dispensing unhealthy water. RO Dispensing unhealthy water. RO Dispensing unhealthy water.

Vinay Kashyap

Apr 29, 2017

Unattended complaint since last 5 days

On 24th April'17, I made complaint for bad taste of water from my Dr Aquaguard Magna HD RO which is under AMC. Same day technician came and said that filters need to be replaced but he don't have and would come next day. Next day he didn't come and when I called up, he simply said that he was on leave and other person would come.

Next day on 26th April'17 no one came and I again called up your customer care no. 39883333. Since then I have made several calls but there is no solution. I wrote mail also at customercare@eurekaforbes.com. but till date there is no response. On morning today I asked your customer care to arrange call back. But no call back even after 5 hours.

Also tried calling your Mumbai office, but no one picking up.

I want immediate solution.
Kushagra Kapoor

Jul 7, 2016

Worst Quality Product & Disgusting Customer Service

It has just been less than 3 months since I bought the product(Aquaguard Magna RO UV) and I have raised around 5-6 complaints regarding the product. Starting from the complaint of quality and taste of water provided by the RO, I have reached to the state at which from past 4 days RO is not taking in & giving out any water. From the past 4 days I am buying water from the market as everyday I am being told that field engineer will be visiting today.
One of the most important person in this incident is Mr Kishan Saha whom I called and he said that I am logging a complaint for you and you will receive the assistance asap. What happened?
After two days, I myself had to call customer care and log a complaint. Even after logging I havnt received any assistance till now and the engineer(Mr Ajay, 9971935734) assigned to me has switched off his mobile phone.
The most disgusting thing around this incident is that Mr Kishan Saha(Branch head, as per my info) hardly cares about his customers, as I have called him million times but he is still not taking my call.
This is the type of brand value such a big firm is selling out to its customers, that it is not even assisting its customers to get water to drink.
Shame...
All I want is that either the firm replaces my RO with a new one or refund my money back.
The complaint nos are:

Replacement of Water purifier

Ms Vinath Hegde
Head Customer Care
Eureka Forbes Ltd., Mumbai
I have issue in my Water purifier;. I have complained many times, detailed can be seen in the mail tail.
I have copied all mail communication.
So I request to replace/refund the amount.
As I have found that you service engineer, service executive try to find a reason to avoid the customer.
I have send the mail yo customer care and Ms. Anu Kotian,
I have already tried to call, and talk to Ms Anu Kotian, But no one is picking the phone.
So please look into the matter.

Leand Engineer at Samsung Electronics
B.Tech.(IIT Kanpur)
+91 9910337716, +91 9958744552

Dear Eurekaforbes,
My problem is still not resolved.
I have received a call from Eurekaforbes, They have told that they will resolve the issue.
But they have not resolved.
So please let me know know When it will be solved?

Leand Engineer at Samsung Electronics
B.Tech.(IIT Kanpur)
+91 9910337716, +91 9958744552

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 1:53 PM, ccmum <ccmum@eurekaforbes.com> wrote:

Greetings from Eureka Forbes !

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail. Basis your request, we have registered your complaint , your complaint number is 95010581.

The technician will visit your premises within 2 working days

Customer Care

eureka forbes logo

Call Us at:- 39883333

www.eurekaforbes.com

From: Shakti Pravesh [mailto:shaktipravesh@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2016 8:23 PM
To: ccmum; anukotian@eurekaforbes.co.in; customercare@eurekaforbes.com
Subject: Re: water purification machine replacement.

Dear Eurekaforbes,
As I have already explained about my issues.

and I have complained as much I can do.

Few of those complains which I remember

I have always appreciated about the product, as I have been using classic model, I have recommended some of my friend about eurekaforbes and they have bought. I have always work like a brand ambassador for Eurekaforbes.

But this time, its very painful, you product and service engineer is disturbing my daily life and harassing me.

So I request only replacement or refund of the money.
I prefer to resolve the matter by eurekaforbes only. and have healthy relation.

Thanks and Regards,

+91 9910337716
+91 9958744552

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 3:57 PM, ccmum <ccmum@eurekaforbes.com> wrote:

Greetings from Eureka Forbes !

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail. Basis your request, we have registered your complaint , your complaint no. is (95000043 )

The technician will visit your premises within 2 working days

Customer Care

From: shaktipravesh@gmail.com [mailto:shaktipravesh@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Shakti Pravesh
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2016 3:10 PM
To: anukotian@eurekaforbes.co.in; customercare@eurekaforbes.com
Subject: water purification machine replacement.

Dear Ms. Anu Kotian,
I have complained more 10 times and your engineer has also visited to rectify my machine. But hey always failed. This machine has been a mental torture for me. Your engineer even dont know what to do. Yesterday i have given a complain to replace the machine. Complain id 086373563. And they have told that they will replace with new machine today 12:00pm. But your engineer visited and measure the tds is very high. And not replaced the machine.
It is very painful for me to complain daily. And our health is also affected. Our trust on eurekaforbes has been hampered.
I have made enough complain. So I request you to replace he machine as soon as possible or refund the money.
+91 9958744552
+91 9910337716

"Whatever happens, happen for a reason"

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ This e-mail and its attachment(s), if any, may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is intended to be addressed by the sender and is protected under relevant law. The information contained in this electronic message and in any attachment(s) to this message is confidential, legally privileged and intended only for those person(s) or entity/ies to which this electronic message is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not use, copy, distribute or deliver to anyone this message (or any part of its contents) and you should destroy this message, and notify the sender immediately. E-mail transmission (integrity and security of this message) cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, be incomplete, or contain viruses. Computer viruses can be transmitted via e-mail. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The sender accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Although the sender has taken precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, the sender cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail transmission including attachment(s), if any. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email (or any part of its contents) or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The sender reserves the right to record, monitor, and inspects all email communications through its internal and external networks. The sender, however, shall be subject to such lawful supervision of the said message as the sender deems necessary in order to protect its information, interests and reputation. *************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Dear Sir I have bought a product from Dr Magna.
I have called more than 10 time to Eureka forbes. They always give some excuse. But they don't repair and replace the product. They say that parts is not available. as soon as It will be available they will repair. More than one month has been already passed. Whenever I have tried to for 2nd, 3rd level escalation they never guide, They always try to avoid. and No complains number is coming on mobile or email. Every thing is confidential. I'm really worried. They waster my daily time and patients.
Few of registered complains are as follows:
Yesterday (17th Feb 2016) I have called second escalation center Mumbai. I have tried to connect with Anu Kotian. But I could connect. Somebody talked on behalf of her. Still it is not satisfactory answer.
I have called delhi center. I have talked many executives, and Finally They have connected to Suman and Indu(They told that they are senior executive) But It's no use. They always say that they have forwarded the complain on high importance basis. But for me it's no use. MY Issue still persist.

Rohit batra

Sep 29, 2015

water filters to be changed

I purchased aqausure shakti from Eureka Forbes 6 months back. We want to change the filters . I am calling the customer care department daily at least twice but all they say is sorry for the inconvenience and we will send our technician shortly. However, even after 5 days of registering complaint, no one has come to check the machine .

NAME-- ROHIT BATRA

ADDRESS-- B-170, ALPHA 1 GREATER NOIDA, U.P.

CONTACT DETAILS-- 9958603416
ALTERNATE NUMBER-- 9560820923

Rohit

Aug 9, 2012

Unresolved complaint

I AM YOUR COSTUMER FOR SEVERAL YEARS, THE GREAT POINT NOTED BY ME IS, NOT EVEN SINGLE TIME THEY RESPOND FOR MY FIRST CALL. MOREOVER WHENEVER WE CALL TO YOUR CALL CENTER THEY HAVE STANDARD ANSWER WAIT FOR SOMETIME ALL OUR REPRESENTATIVE ARE ATTENTDING SOME OTHER CALL. I HUMBLE REQUEST DONT TREAT THE CUSTOMER LIKE THIS. I AM TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH YOUR PEOPLE PERFORMANCE, IF YOU HAVE REAL INTEREST IN IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF YOUR SERVICE KINDLY TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION. MY MOBILE NO. 9444902992

Feb 21, 2012

Vaccuum cleane not working

Hi All,

I buyed an Eureka Forbes Vacume Cleaner when one of the executive named VENUGOPAL CHAHR came to my house an taken an demo and aggreed to buy the cleaner.

He has taken the Cheque for an amount of rupees 10, 900.00, from me on 24/11/2011 and till now i did not receive any vaccum cleaner for taht. Even the amount has been deboted from my account but never received my vaccum cleaner till date(21/02/2012).I keep on calling the executive Venugopal Chahr but he never takes my call.And when i call from other mobile, when i say my name he just cuts the call.

He has given me a receipt NO: 004873/409. I had the only proof with me to fight for.

Please some one help me in getting this resolved.

Praveen A
+91-9866107692

Feb 16, 2011

Unresolved complaint

I have loagged a complaint on Euro helpline 3988 3333 on 14th Feb 2011.
I was essured that the problem will be attended with in 24hrs but nobody came to my place till today morning i.e. on 3rd day the technician came to attend the problem and after seeing the problem he said " I am not here to attend the problem; I am here for service, somebody else will come to attend the problem. I will send some body." But one day again passed and the problem is still unresolved. In the mean time have called 4 times to Euro helpline but no proper responce on the complaint. At my place we don't have drinking water due to the problem. The problem is still unresolved. Is this is the service Eureka gives to its customers?? Even I have taken AMC for the product so that I can get good responce. But I think taking AMC is wastage of money.

Jan 8, 2011

frequent breakdown of ro system

I am quite annoyed by the service provided by eureka forbes .

I bought Protec + RO system about 4 months back and till date more than 10 times i have to call service person for various complaints.

I am repeately informing that the piece is defective and need replacement but they are always ignoring it.

I feel cheated even i had spent 13000/- on this system

Please help

Sep 6, 2010

Vaccuum cleane not working

I bought a Eureka Forbes Vaccuum cleaneraround 20 days back.It seemed to be a used one and did not work properly.It worked for 5 min and then did not power on for 1-2 hrs.Even after that it again worked for 5 min .After numerous complaints , I got it replaced by the salesman after thorough checking .It worked for 15 -20 min at a stretch , but after the guy left , its still the same story.Now the salesman is not ready to even come and check it .Even the branch head does not answer the phone

May 20, 2010

Defective RO installed

Hi Sir,

I have purchased a Eureka Forbes RO. At the time of installation Mr. Vinay (Sales Person - Mobile No:-+919958953191) and Mr. P. Das (Manager - Lakshmi Nagar Delhi Branch - Mobile No:- 9818110390) assured that the product is flawless. Unfortunately the post deployment (same day) RO stopped working. The issue was brought to the notice of Mr. Vinay and Mr. P. Das and I got an assurance that it will be replaced immediately with a new RO. Post this discussion my experience was worst. Non of them responded back. I parallely persued the case with the Eureka Forbes. The resultant was that the Eureka Forbes service personnel validated that a defective RO was deployed and its electrical parts were getting over heated.
With the help of this platform I want to request to get my RO replaced immediately and stay away from the Lakshmi Nagar Branch specially Mr. P. Das and Mr. Vinay who cheated me.

APOLLO TYRE - In response to your complaint
    Dear Sadiq, we understand that our team has connected with...
    cb unicorn 150 - Engine problem
    I was purchase cb unicorn 150 bike on 30/06/2017.since my...
    SBSTC - Refund of extra amount deducted while booking a ticket
    While booking ticket in advance for 20.01.2018 (Saturday)...
    Future choice /ambience water - Good company
    The products of this company are worth every penny. Future...
    Jioapp - Deducted from tez app
    Amount deducted but recharge is not done Hai I have...
    Aircel - Unable to sed message for port request
    Dear Mohit (Mohit891), We regret the inconvenience that...
    HDFC Bank - atm card use by 3 fraud transtion
    i am govindraj pandey is very poor man my saving account...
    Universal travels - A third class bus service
    On 12.01.18, the bus to Marthandam was late by three...
    SBI Life Insurance Money back policy - RE : SURRRENDER VALUE
    Dear Darpan, We acknowledge your concern. Our team will...
    Aircel - porting request not sand
    Dear Mukesh, We regret the inconvenience that may have...