Eureka Forbes

Consumer complaints and reviews about Eureka Forbes

sauravslk

Oct 11, 2018

Aquaguard service is not satisfactory

This is to inform you that I am using aqua guard water purifier of Eureka Forbes and need a service of water getting overflowed from top. For a long period of time even though I am logging service requests for an issue I am facing in the water purifier is not getting resolved by the technician. Each time he is giving excuses mentioning either the parts required to fix the aqua guard is not available in the market or to manage somehow with the problem. Two requests (2008715175, 2009671030) were already placed before but the problem is not yet fixed, and I am asked to place another request. Being the consumer I am facing lot of issues with the service.

I would like you to please have a look into the matter.

Saurav Bhattacharya
ASHIM CHOWDHURY

Jan 1, 2018

NO SERVICE UNDER AMC

We have Contact Receipt No 26615755 Dated 11/07/2016 valid till 10/07/2018 for maintenance of the product. We have shifted to the following address on 2017. The Service Personnel who signed the contract on behalf of Eureka Forbes is Mr Prabir Das, Phone No [protected].

Ashim Chowdhury
Uniworld City Heights,
Tower No- 5, Flat No-2201,
New Town, Kolkata-700156, West Bengal.

PHONE NUMBERS +919830091281, +919831357345.
We need to get our product serviced immediately. Please send somebody at the earliest and oblige....
Gulzar Singh_72

Dec 12, 2017

Repeated malfunctioning of water purifier

It's been 6 years since I have installed this aquaguard duo water purifier in my house and i must say that it's been a major headache facing these repeated breakdowns and the careless and adamant customer care team. I have been taking an AMC since the past 3-4 years, yet the machine develops a problem once every 15 days. It's been a month since the machine developed a snag and stopped the inflow of water and we have had to depend on mineral water suppliers despite having an AMC.
The technician arrives 3-4 days after we lodge a complaint and despite him visiting the machine 3-4 times in the last one month he has not been able to troubleshoot the problem.
He changed the pump in the last service but there is no improvement at all.

Stop this harrasment and get this problem solved immediately.

Consumer code-1009088003
Phone no. 8961504691, 9836688331
Amitava Naha Roy

Dec 11, 2017

Not repairing waterpurifier despite AMC

Have purchased Aqua gaurd water purifier. Have done AMC. Paid 5000/- + for AMC. Unit stopped working. Lodged complaint in their customer care. They are least bothered. Not repairing the UV LAMP. We are without water for past 4 days. Pathetic response from Eureka Forbes.
Ayan Datta

Sep 23, 2017

faulty product

My customer ID is 6000480297.
I had purchased classic plus model of Dr. Aquaguard in the month of April 2017. Though initially I had zeroed in on a higher end model of Dr. Aquaguard but your representative Mr. Sushanto Sahu(mob: 8444881504) insisted and pushed me to buy this particular model. I could not sense what was coming in my way.
After the purchase, I was not given any bill/customer ID etc and only a challan for the cheque that I had paid was given. Mr. Sushanto Sahu himself delivered the product by the next 2 days. The machine was installed and so were my troubles. I was unable to use the facilities in the first month as the water that came out was yellow in colour and had foul smell. I guessed that was because the product was being used for the first time. I had to call the technician for repair through Mr. Sahu(I did not log a complaint in Eureka Forbes) for the first time after few days as water was dripping from nozzle when then purifier was in switched off mode. The technician (Habibulla Mondal, mob: 9674184533) came and was surprised to discover that the product was not registered in my name. My torments escalated. Luckily, he was helpful enough to register it in my name and I was allotted a customer ID. Then again I lodged a complaint, this time by calling Eureka Forbes, for the same problem. Mr. Habibulla Mondal came and found a faulty valve inside. It was replaced.
After a few days I had to lodge a complaint again for the second time as water was leaking from the back side of the purifier. It was fixed but the glitches continued.
Third time, the yellow light in the indicator kept on and no water came from then purifier. Again I had to book a service request.
Fourth time, I logged complaint for the fourth time now as none of the indicators was turning on and the purifier seems completely dead.
Now, for the fifth time, within six months, the water purifier is out of order.
Having went through all these, I suspect I was intentionally given a faulty product by the representative of Eureka Forbes to cheat me. It will not be possible for me to continue using this product after the warranty period ends. This is a very much unprofessional, harassing and untoward experience for me.
Therefore, I demand a replacement of the product (Even if I’m making a request after 1 month of purchase) or my money back.
A prompt reply and a replacement/ refund would discourage me from escalating the request to a higher authority.
Satya1207

Aug 11, 2017

Money not refunded post cancellation

Eureka Forbes is cheating & misleading people selling fake products & giving really disgusting service( rather torturing).
I purchased one water purifier cost Rs 19000 approx. The mistake I did was forgot to mention the employee code of the person(Mr. Pritam) who gave me the demo. It means the executive won't get any commission from the product I purchased.

Hence after the request of the executive I cancelled the order & purchased another one (same product), coz as per the executive I would be getting the refund within 7-10 days. But as of now since a month I have been following up with them & struggling for it. every time I called the customer support they used to give me on complaint ID & some future date . Gradually its been a month there is no refund. even their support person doesn't know whom to contact & how it would be solved.

Details :

13th july'2017- Purchased
13th July'2017- Cancelled
25th July'2017- Reverse Pickup Done.
As of now just been following up & there is no result. Please help me in this regard if action can be taken against Eureka Forbes for this harassment.

Also just to inform, with 15 days of install there are 2 issues happened & registered complaint to solve it. I can't understand if its an original product from Eureka Forbes or a fake one.

Serious action need to be taken against them so that they can't cheat anybody else like me.

Money not refunded post cancellation

sarefin

Nov 1, 2016

unfulfilled sales promises

This is the fifth time I am writing to you regarding the complaint.
Previous docket numbers: 95010043, 2000268004, 2000319141

My complaint: Sales person Santanu Sadukhan, (Employee code : 9077133, mobile number : 9743710831) offered me two years of free service and carry forward of two years AMC to the new machine. I received only one year of free service. When I contacted him for AMC, he said that he can't carry forward AMC as the new sale was not made in exchage of the old machine. To carry forward AMC, I should have handed over the old aquaguard. He had not mentioned this during the sale.

Later when i complained he came to my home with a request to withdraw the complaint as his employment with Aquaguard was put on hold. He offered that if I withdrew my complaint, he would get his job back and do what ever is needed once he gets back to office.

I have been complaining this since April 2016 and every time I complain, you close it after sending home a technician who says that I need to renew the contract to avail services. When I follow up the complaint minute is that I had a problem with the machine and it was resolved. Please note that the problem is with promised after sales service

I have been a loyal customer for years and have decided to file a case in Consumer court. I had contacted consumer helpline and they asked me to put a mail and later send all documents via post. After which a legal notice would be sent.

Customer Naem: Sultan Ul Arefin (70 years)
Customer ID; 1012183513
Old Aquaguard AMC date: 17/1/15
Its expiry date:16/1/18
New machine's purchase date: 22/7/15
Order number: 175049867
Sales person: Santanu Sadukhan, (Employee code : 9077133, mobile number : 9743710831)

S arefin
Eureka Forbes India

Jan 11, 2016

In response to your complaint

Hi Susmita,

Inconvenience regretted. We have made a note of your details and our customer care team will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Eureka Forbes Team

Email: alik_in_kolkata@yahoo.co.in
The CEO & Managing Director,
B1/B2, 701, 7th Floor, Marathon Innova
Marathon NextGen, Off Ganpatrao Kadam Marg
Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013, India.
customercare@eurekaforbes.com

Sub.: Refused Maintance Service within AMC period (18.02.2015 to 17.02.2018)
Ref.: 1) Aquaguard Compact Model AMC No. 24312522
2) Docket No. 85122930 dt.04.01.2016
3) Same defect attended without repair on 31.12.2015
With due honour I am very sorry to inform you that the operating switch of my Compact aquaguard
has become out of order ,on 30.12.2015 I have complained vide docket No ( forgotted) to repair rhe
switch , accordingly your Representative attended on 31.12.2015 and told that no Switch is given to
me from my office,as such it is not possible for me to change the switch andI have given in writting
remarhs in his service card to replace the switch immediately.
The Rep. assured me that he will replace the switch on or before 4 th. janury'16 positively.
On 04.01.2016 again I have complained vide above mentioned docket No.to replace the said switch,
on 06.01.2016 I was informed to my Mobile from your local Naihati Office that the switch is not
available now it will be replaced when we will draw it from our head office.
It is not understood how an emergency service isheld in abeyance within the AMC period taking full
advance where the life and death question is there due to contamination of water.
If no action action is taken at the earliest I will have no alternate than to seek legal action.
Dated 10.01.2016 Yours faithfully,

BUY A NEW UNIT
4 YEARS AND DONE

Oct 22, 2012

Service and Bills

We have not heard from you for quite long now. Kindly conform your status so that we can mark the issue as closed from our end.

Please feel free to write in for any assistance required at customercare@eurekaforbes.com

Eureka Forbes Team

Oct 12, 2012

Service and Bills

We are approaching you from Eureka Forbes Team. We regret the inconvenience you had to face and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis. We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your contact details so that we can look into the matter urgently.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write in at customercare@eurekaforbes.com

Eureka Forbes team
User842028

Oct 11, 2012

Service and Bills

I bought a Vaccuam Cleaner on July From one of the agent. He committed to provide the service to us and said the final bill will be reaaached to me within 1 month from Mumbai office. Its almost 3 months and we did not yet received the final bill as wel as any service from them. Is there any way of tracking the time line for getting the bills.

May 18, 2011

abusive language by customer care executive

i had complaint them on 14th may for overflow of water from their water purifier, due to no response i called up the customer care executive of euro helpline i shouted on him for the same and asked him to let me talk to his senior person, instead of giving him the call he called me up from his mobile and used abusive language for the same.what should i do

Subsidized LPG Gas - Use of subsidized LPG in Sweet shop
    Dear Sir, I want to bring your kind attention towards...
    UPSC - Could not complete ESE Application due to server...
    I was filling out my application for ESE unfortunately...
    Eureka Forbes - Servicing of water purifier
    I have a Eureka Forbes water purifier and have done an AMC...
    EMU TRAIN SERVICE - EMU service canceled
    Hello, EMU service has been canceled for 6 up and down...
    GVK EMRI ASSAM - NOT PAYMENT OF GRATUITY
    I was an emt of gvk emri from the launching of 108 service...
    INDIAN POST - Not proper tracking & service delay
    Hi I have parcel to be deliver on 9-oct-2018, It came on...
    kotak securities - FUND TRF TO KSEC
    I just received message of 10000 debited money from kotak...
    Tata Cliq - Delivery fraud
    I have raised a complaint on 15th October 2018 with...
    harayana roadways - Refund of ticket amount
    I booked the ticket from Hamirpur to Delhi on 21/10/2018...
    KSEC - Fund trnf
    Team hw cm money has transfered to KSEC account with out...