EXCITEL BROADBAND PVT LTD

Consumer complaints and reviews about EXCITEL BROADBAND PVT LTD

kommu2001

Nov 21, 2022

DEPOSIT NOT REFUNDED

I am Ravi Sankar Kommu availed Excitel broad band fecility at my house for about 15 months and my subsciption ended on 13th Nov'22.

I handed over all the items like Fibre ONU device, modem,Power adopter, Empty carton box etc..to your agents in vijayanagar M/S. ARPITA CABLE NETWORK.

I have paid deposit of Rs.2590/- 0n 02 nd august'2021 as per the attached payment confirmation below.

M/S. EXCITEL insisted payment in advance before providing the services which i obliged.

Whereas I received the following SMS from EXCITEL that my refund will be initiated in 90 days which is not acceptable.

SMS FROM EXCITEL on 16/nov/22:-
"Dear Ravi Kommu This is to acknowledge that your Fiber ONU device with account 8000024245 and serial number PPCT92486DF4 has been accepted by Excitel Regional Partner: Arpitha Cable Network, your refund will be initiated within the next 90 days.
-EXCITEL"

I have to surrender the connection since my daughter who is using the internet has moved out of country for higher studies hence no user at present.

I was told at the time of paying deposit that refund will be given within one day. But the above SMS is total unethical and disappointing. Its not expecting from a reputed company like EXCITEL.

In view of this, I request your intervention and advise the concern to refund my deposit Rs.2590/- immediately to my Gpay or Phone pe to : 9582252002.

DEPOSIT NOT REFUNDED