expert option

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about expert option

Jul 28, 2020

To credit to my bank card

I invested/deposited amount INR 786/- 1st July and again deposited amount INR 786/- on 23 July 2020. My profit gained by amount INR 4066/- after trading. Then I withdrawn money amount INR 780/-.The withdrawal money is not credited to my bank card yet and not credited my profit amount INR 4066/- from expertoption online trading.What problems? Is Expertoption online trading company no funds? Or true or fakes company?

Jul 5, 2020

Complain

I am install expertoption online trading in play store and deposited amount INR 786/- in link they provide but money is not show their account but money deducted from my bank account. What problems? Help me

Jul 5, 2020

To credit my balance at expertoption online trading

My name is Golmei Kumar Rongmei from India 🇮🇳 I deposited amount INR Rs. 786/- to Expertoption online trading on 01 July 2020 and My balance is zero to expertoption online trading yet. Why and what problems?
Help me!
wajahatkayani

Oct 17, 2017

account closed

hi,

please do not open your account or trade with expert option as they are scam, when i reached $ 552/- and wanted to withdraw the funds but they closed my account and didnt allow me to get anything from there.

they are a scam and i dont recommend anyone to do trade with them. you people should go for iq option (a best trading option in the world)

thank you.
Rupesh5226

Feb 17, 2017

1000 deposit

hello i am install expert option apllication in play store and deposit 1000 rupees in link they provide but money in not show there account but money deduct in my bank account. please solw problam

my no.