EYE Q VISION PVT. LTD.

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about EYE Q VISION PVT. LTD.

Anuja Parihar

Jul 10, 2020

Dr. Sreedhara S Naik

Dear team,

Hope you all are doing well in these tough times.
I want to complaint about one of your consultant Dr. Sreedhara S Naik.
I had an appointment with him on 10/07/20.
I am truely very disappointed with the kind of behaviour the Dr. Had with me and my mother.
He was highly unprofessional and misbehaved very badly with us .
I just asked him a small question regarding the problem in a very polite manner and he after that he was very rude with us .
My mom was having eye infection. I asked him what kind of infection on which he said .." Mujhe nhi pta kaunsa infection hai. . aur main dhoondhne bhi nhi jaunga " and then blabbered about it and said .. aa gya samajh mein apko yaa aur smjhau?..
I always look up to EYR Q vision for any medical emergency for eyes. But the kind of Verbal treatment I got from Dr was very much unlikely.
As the organisation is very reputed, I do not expect this kind of unethical behaviour from your consultants.
I would appreciate if appropriate action is taken in this regards .

Thanks and regards
Anuja
Mishra Pushpendra

Dec 24, 2018

Behavior/Attitude of Doctor Ruchi Gupta

Dear Sir ,

On 22/12.2018 i have visited EYE Q Rewari for regular check of my Daughter ( Sakshi Mishra) i am regular customer of Eye Q hospital since 2014-2015,due well equipped Hospital & caring of patients, most of the staff behavior,hygiene and hospitality is good other than Hospitals, but since long time i have noticed that the behavior of Doctor Ruchi Gupta is not patient friendly,On Saturday (22/12.2018) after Dilation when we consult with Doctor, i started to explain my worried regarding my Daughters eyes.i.e
1. Mam her number is increasing regularly, Doctor replied in different tone saying who said number will not increased.
2.Then i ask her for which types of glass ( progressive/ordinary, which was suggested by Dilation incharge) are good for her specs, Doctor replied all are good.
same i noticed during my Fathers eye operation.
I make this complaint only for that this type of behavior I face, nobody will face in future. I will see my daughter anywhere but regretfully I feel such type of behavior forced to not visit again at Eye Q vision Hospital.
beri sanjay

May 10, 2016

Behave of Hospital Staff

Yesterday, I visited my nearest Eye-Q Hospital to check up eyes of my daughter at Rohtak. I entered in the hospital on 10.30 AM and request to make OPD Card on payment But the staff was helpless to do so. They say me you come on 11.30 PM without any OPD Card. I say them without any OPD Card how you will attend me. they say sorry. I again come to the Eye-Q hospital at 12.00 PM and asked for check up. Here I heartly very sorry to say that the staff say me that you can not meet with the Doctor because you are late. We are going to take our lunch and we can not attend more patient. At this time, hardly 4-5 patient were available. i request more and more then they charged 270/- rs. and say to wait. I wait 1 and 1/2 an hour. Then I asked for my tern. There behave was very odd. I was socked and return to home without any checkup of my daughter. The behave of the staff was likely that they only work for their salary not patient welfare. Sorry to say that I waste my 270/- . I make this complaint only for that this type of behave I face, nobody fact. I will see my daughter anywhere at Rohtak but regretfully I feel very fool to visit at Eye Q vision Hospital.
dlfgurgaon

Jul 18, 2014

net is not working since last four days

Dear Airtel Team,

This is to inform you that we are from eye hospital and suffering from disconnection from airtel since last four days without any pre intimation.
No positive or effective effort comes through your customer care executive from last four days, with different feedback every time from every successive executive. one of your IT person Mr. Dinesh visit over here but results are zero. he visited and gone without giving any positive answer to us. we are still suffering with the same situation.
We have been given the complain no- 47850102,47850496 on which no updated status is still available but rather asked to lodge a new complaint with no. 47858574 and close the previously recorded complaints. It shows the negligence towards the services and generating only complaints every time with no results.
We belongs to a effectively running hospital and with such issues, our work n hence the patients are suffering continuously.
Its my humble request to you to resolve all the issues at any level at once and serve us with the best outcome with no delays.
For any further assistance feel free to contact at +919717292626.

Eye Q Super Specialty Hospital